Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Trolley, Transportation

Bow2008
Bow2007

35 Merchant Drive, Walpole, MA (781) 760-3588

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Shelbie D

Amazing, awesome, professional and fun service, driver Chad was a complete gentleman and also very understanding. Car was beautiful, i felt like a movie star and we had so much fun with Chad and that gorgeous ride!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Becca C

I was so impressed with the service at Christopher Limo. I was interested in booking a trolley for our wedding, and our budget was pretty tight. They worked with us and even recommended other vendors to best fit our budget. I would absolutely use their services again!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Alison M

We decided last minute that we wanted an old fashioned car to take photos with at our wedding, and we loved the options at Christopher Limousine. The car really completed the old fashioned, high-end feel we were going for, and the staff was great to work with!

The BEST!

Reviewed on 8/23/2015 Nicole T

Christopher Limosuine was amazing!!! Eleanor went above and beyond to help me find a white trolley that I had my heart set on. The process was so easy. She made sure I had the limo and trolley drivers names and numbers the day of. The both arrived early and were true... Read More professionals. The limo driver, Vahe, went above and beyond! He helped walk me into the church and made sure my train was perfect for the big entrance! Christopher Limosuine customer service and professionalism is definetly the best!!!

Rolls Royce

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Brittney C

I always dreamed of having an old fashioned white Rolls Royce for my wedding day! Christopher Limousine made that dream come true. The service was fabulous and on time!!! They were also one of the cheapest places to rent the Rolls Royce for the day. It made my wedding picture... Read More perfect and complete!

Awesome people and service!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Caitlan J

I used Christopher Limo for my wedding and they were amazing! They were prompt and timely the entire day, keeping everything running smoothly. We had a number of vehicles, a Tahoe limo that fit 14 members of our bridal party, a Packard which was really cool and brought me and... Read More my parents to the church and then me and my husband to the reception, a trolley which brought my extended family home at the end of the night and a town car to bring us to our hotel. Everything was great and just as we expected. We worked with Eleanor throughout the entire process and she was awesome. Super prompt in responding to emails and working with me to figure out logistics. She also ended up being the driver of the Packard and willingly stayed extra time to allow us to get some more pictures with the car. She also kept us calm when it started to down pour on the way to the reception. Very professional but truly cared about us as well. Would definitely use them again in a heart beat, my mom has already called to schedule something for a work event!

Above and beyond personal service!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Jessica H

Phenomenal personal service! Everyone we dealt with from booking to the day of was very friendly and professional. On our wedding day, it rained a bit when I was due to arrive at the ceremony. Another driver for Christopher's saw us pulling up to the church, and he joined us to... Read More hold an extra umbrella and help with my dress! Service like that makes such a huge difference in a small company, and it doesn't go unnoticed. Thank you to everyone that helped us on our big day to make it unforgettable!

The best!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Stephanie N

The best!!! We picked our limos about 3 weeks before our wedding, so there wasn't much left anywhere. We worked directly with the owner and she was amazing!! Three days before our wedding the forecast didn't look great, so we needed another limo! We rented the Packard which was... Read More beautiful. Christopher's was the best! I couldn't be happier. Thank you!

Limousine for Our Daughter's Wedding

Reviewed on 10/15/2014

The driver, Vartan, was extremely helpful given the rainy and cold weather we experienced. He was not only helpful but thoughtful in assisting us with ideas for locations to take photos given the rain...He was not only on time, but early, and assisted the Trolley driver (from a... Read More different company) when it was helpful to do so. The car was fun to ride in (a '59 Rolls) and very distinctive.

Great service and elegant limo!

Reviewed on 7/21/2013 Jennifer D

Professional, timely service with a great selection of vehicles to choose from. We chose the 8 passenger white stretch limo and it was perfect. We took it home after the wedding just the two of us, and we were able to put on music, lights, and the works while relaxing on the... Read More comfortable, spacious seats. We actually went over our contracted time and I expected that I would have to pay the overage, but when the driver dropped us off he told us not to worry about it and to have a great honeymoon and marriage. So nice and professional, I have worked with other limo vendors for birthdays and bachelorettes and these guys were BY FAR the best ones (and not at all shady unlike others we have worked with!) You feel like a movie star getting in. I would pick them again in a heartbeat.

Antique car specialist

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 Alexis T

I was intent on having an antique car for my fiance and I. I found it at Christopher Limousine. They have a great selection and their service was top notch. It was also a huge help that their sister company- Le Limo had all the other vehicles I needed. The two companies... Read More worked together seemlessly to provide transportation for us, our wedding party, and our guests!

Very professional and beautiful cars

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Kristen D

Christopher Limousine went above and beyond with their wedding day service. It rained on my wedding day and the drivers all came prepaired. I was surrounded by 4 drivers with big umbrellas. They were carring my floor length veil, my train, my bouquet, and an umbrella for me. Our... Read More Rolls Royce driver also came into the church with me holding my train and made sure my dress looked perfect before walking down the aisle. The Rolls Royce and both 10 passanger Limos were in great shape and made such a statement. The Rolls Royce also stuck around so we could get some pictures outside before the real rain come down. Chad, the driver also made sure that I, the bride, got out of the rain when the photographer started getting pushy with trying to get pictures in. I am so impressed with the cars, service, and smiles we hd tht day!

Limo

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 MAURA O

The service was spot on!!

Amazing service

Reviewed on 2/12/2012 Eleanor S

I loved this company beause they have very unique and one of a kind cars to offer for wedding day transportation. They are a boutique limo service and the chauffuers are amazing! so happy we used them!!!

Beautiful Cars

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 Vivienne K

We hired a Rolls Royce, Limo and coach . The Rolls was beautiful and exactly what i wanted. The only slight problem was the smell of gas inside the car as we drove, i guess this was because it was old. Other than that the driver was great, got me to my destination on time.

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Amanda B

I loved working with Christopher Limo for my wedding. Our driver's name was Chad, and he was awesome! Personable, relaxed and 100% taking care of me. He even stood behind me at the church entryway and held my train before the ceremony! I really appreciated the extra little... Read More touches that he made to make sure everything was perfect!

Good Service + Eco-Friendly too!

Reviewed on 1/18/2011 Carrie K

I chose Chris’s limo because they have a hybrid stretch Tahoe, which was the same price as their other SUV-type limos. We used the limo to take our wedding party around the city for a few hours photos prior to the wedding and then drop us off at the venue. The driver was great... Read More at navigating the streets of Boston and was flexible in where we wanted to go and found some creative parking solutions while we took out photos! The limo then went back to the hotel to get our parents and other family members. Service was on time and flexible when we added a stop.

Horrible Service

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Ryan S

Eleanor... we had the time all set. She called our house the night before to confirm. She then followed up by sending an email 10 minutes later to change the drop off time!! She was just on the phone and should have called back but didnt. We were then caught off guard by the... Read More driver when he said he was either leaving or we had to dish out another $150 right then and there to drive us from the church to the reception. The drive showed up 30 minutes late, took the long route, and delayed 15 minutes because he couldnt pull in to the parking lot. RIP OFF... I would not recommend them to anyone! They should go out of business. They are really nice in person, then they get your money and could care less. I have since followed up with them with three separate emails asking them what happened and for an explanation, and I have yet to hear back from them. Not a single response.

Chris Limo

Reviewed on 8/26/2010 Kara S

Family run company. Very pleasant to work with!