Christopher Ramos Wedding Photographer

South Florida / Available for worldwide travel

RAW EMOTION. REAL LOVE.

Life is all about perspective, how we see what's ahead of us, how we remember what has passed. Holding on to the fleeting moments of love is part of what it means to be alive. To capture the emotion in these instances is to forever immortalize it so we can visit those memories time and time again. Over the years, I have been given the privilege of capturing the best, most loving and real moments with my clients and have helped them hold onto those celebrations of love, of life, of what makes them incredibly unique and special.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

South Florida / Available for worldwide travel (954) 299-5932

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Nati S

Chris is an amazing photographer! He made the night flow very smoothly. He captured the most BEAUTIFUL ❤️ I will definitely use him for every event in the future!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Erica D

Chris is THE best wedding photographer and person in the universe. I can't stop looking though our pictures. Not only is the quality of the pictures phenomenal, but the moments he was able to capture with the people that we love are incredible. He is so talented and super... Read More professional. I cannot thank him enough and I cannot recommend him enough to everyone in the world!!

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Amelia T

Oh my gosh, y'all. His work is worth every penny and honestly, it;s worth so much more. First of all, the whole process from start to finish was so easy. To prepare, he asked for the names of people in the bridal party and names of people in our families. He asked if there... Read More were any details he should know about (like please don't put so and so next to each other for a picture). That alone alleviated some stress. My husband and I had so many plans for pictures and then day of we realized we didn't really care about getting a million photos of the two of us when there was so much fun going on at our cocktail hour. We kind of bailed and he just went with the flow of our spontaneous new plans and captured so. many. candids. of us mingling with friends and family. He deserves all of the credit in the world for one particular picture of my grandparents dancing. They were madly in love for an entire lifetime, but my grandmother had pretty serious Alzheimers at this point. I have a picture of them dancing and smiling and my grandfather just so lovingly staring at this woman who was being herself for the first time in I don't even know how long. He captured what was probably a single moment that lasted no more than a minute and I cherish that picture so much. Some would say he was in the right place at the right time, but of course he was. To trust your photographer to be able to notice and capture those quick, rare moments before they disappear is everything. Our reception was outside in the dark with dim lighting. His photos captured the romantic feel and somehow, his flash was 1. not ever noticed, and 2. didn't make the background look bright in the photos. I don't know how. He's brilliant. I could go on and on. He is amazing and his work is amazing.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Erika C

If you are looking for a professional dedicated, friendly and comfortable to work with photographer, Chris is the man. He absolutely understood what I wanted and simply delivered wonderful work. All my family was wowed with the stunning work Chris did. Chris answered all of my... Read More questions in a timely manner and was ready to work as soon as he arrived to the wedding venue. When I saw the album I nearly cried and told my husband that I will definitely be hiring him for future events and referring him to new customers. Thank you Chris for your hard work. You deserve more than 5 ☆'s

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Keri R

Choosing a photographer for our wedding was definitely one of the most difficult tasks. We searched high and low for a style my husband and I could agree on, at a price-point in our budget. Choosing Chris was the best decision we made throughout the whole planning process. Chris... Read More was, in general, just very easy to work with. He was flexible, timely, patient and HIS WORK IS FANTASTIC. Everyone has been so impressed with our wedding photos and we are absolutely in love with them. Thanks Chris!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 jacquelynn c

Chris was absolutely amazing! His work is stunning, his attention to detail is exceptional. I am literally in love with every single picture he has taken from the getting ready photos to the reception. Chris was able to coax a smile out of even the most reluctant of guests. Any... Read More requests I ask of him during the wedding he made sure to make happen. I more than highly recommend him for any and all occasions. Chris, I know you will see this review and thank you again for your magnificent work!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Kassie G

If I could give Chris more than a 5 star review I absolutely would. He went above and beyond for our wedding. He made sure that not only did we get tons of amazing shots, but that our night ran smoothly. He was like Superman in a photographer suit. He was so down to earth and... Read More easy to work with. Definitely worth hiring, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Nicole M

5 stars doesn't seem like enough for Chris. He's incredibly talented and extremely professional. He made me feel comfortable in front of a camera (which I've never been), and the photos look like they're straight out of a fairy tale. Chris and his assistant captured so many... Read More moments and emotions. I look at the pictures often. If I had to plan my wedding all over, I would pick Chris again and again!!

Christopher Ramos

For the past 12 years, I have found myself completely enthralled with the idea of photographs, capturing every moment and developing it's beauty to the fullest potential. This is what draws me to capturing weddings. The details, the moments, all of it. That is why I spent two years studying the art of photography at The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale, sculpting my passion and learning everything I possibly could so I was able to start my journey into the world of professional imagery.