High Quality Professional Photos for YOUR budget!

I offer packages to fit your budget at the highest quality! You want your photos to be stunning, unique and something to cherish always! I pour my heart and soul into capturing the perfect images of you and your loved ones including editing them to perfection and presenting them to you so that you can cherish them forever. My goal is to provide you with a unique photography experience like no other and in the long run, create images that you will make your friends and family gasp! I have flexible packages and product options for your special day and offer sessions such as Boudoir, Engagement or Bridal! I am a photographer with many years of editing and photography experience to make your Wedding day as perfect as you want it to be!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

231 Blackberry Terrace, West Blocton, AL Available to travel to ANY location! (205) 902-0385
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Amy H

Professional, personable, easy going and very creative! We loved working within a Christy for our engagement and wedding session. Our wedding guests loved how family oriented, friendly and outgoing she was! We will definitely be using her again in the future for other... Read More occasions.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Amanda P

I got married August 13th 2016, christy did our engagement and also our wedding!! She did a wonderful job on our engagements and got the photos back ASAP so i did not stress, it was fantastic. She also did my wedding and the final product is just amazing!!! i am in love with... Read More everyone of them. Christy was a pleasure to work with and she will bend over backwards to make you happy and meet your needs she is fantastic!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Andrada N

Christy (and her lovely mother!) were such an amazing team to have as our wedding photographers! She is so bubbly and quick to respond and just made me so excited for the big day! Unlike a lot of other professional photographers I have had the pleasure of dealing with, Christy... Read More really made me and all of the wedding party feel at ease and act like themselves when it came to photos. It was really impressive how she handled my rag tag crazy friends (and my three young nephews!) and commanded our attention while keeping it fun and relaxed. In addition to having her professional help, my husband and I feel like she really cares about us as a couple and we are now even Facebook friends which we ALL know is a huge deal ;). Having Christy do our wedding photos was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and we are absolutely thrilled! Cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jeff & Sheila C

We have Mountain View Farms Weddings & Events in Ashville, Alabama. Christy has photographed several weddings here at our private estate venue. We have worked with many photographers and without a doubt, Christy is not only extremely qualified in her quality as a wedding... Read More photographer but she is a delight to work with! All the brides just LOVE her sweet personality!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Autumn S

Christy was amazing! She has a great personality and was so much fun to work with!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016

Christy was the photographer for my daughter's wedding in March. She did a great job. Capture the moment and the pictures turned out beautifully. She is easy to work with, and will take the shots you request.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

I absolutely love Christy!!! She is a wonderful photographer and an even better friend!! She is hard working and very thoughtful. She did everything in her power to make my special day pictures the absolute best! And those pictures exceeded my expectations!! She also did my twin... Read More girls newborn pictures and will be my photographer from here on out!! You get what you pay for is the saying but we got so much more!! I got more than pictures I got a wonderful friend!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Tabatha O

I have known Christy since I was 4 years old and starting kindergarten with her. We have had so many good times and memories. Under no circumstances would I have ever used someone other than her to capture my wedding. She is so down to earth and humble. She goes above and... Read More beyond and does everything she can to help. She is not only an amazing person and friend but also photographer. She will make you feel sonat ease. If you want someone who is going to connect with you and get to know you and your family she is the person. You won't be just another client but you become part of her photography family. You will not regret using her.

Christy Pierce

My passion is photography and I pour my heart and soul into producing timeless images that you will cherish forever. I have over 10 years of photography/editing experience and I capture every emotion and moment of your wedding from start to finish. Your wedding should be documented to where if someone couldn’t come, they could look at your photos and feel as if they were right there. I create a fun and relaxed environment in order to get natural smiles. I love getting to know my couples and create a bond with them to last a lifetime. I cannot wait to capture your story!