We create the event of your dreams!

We at Chuck Milne Productions are a full service event decor company with cutting edge designs in floristry and event decor. We love nothing more than creating spaces for celebrating and commemorating the milestones of one's life journey.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

2095 D General Truman Street NW, Atlanta, GA (404) 932-5405

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Taylor W

Chuck was absolutely amazing to work with! He listened to all of my ideas and brought them to life on my wedding day. When I walked into the venue on the morning of my wedding, I teared up because of how beautiful the flowers looked. It was everything I always envisioned. I... Read More would definitely recommend using Chuck!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Ann Marie P

Chuck was a delight to work with. Immediately I could tell he was listening to my aesthetic for simple and a touch of classic. Chuck presented me with several ideas after our initial phone call about both the floral design and how they worked with the total table scape. He... Read More embraced incorporating the family silver and showed me a beautiful piece he was working on for a wedding that weekend and how he would tailor it to my vision. When I brought him custom designed mirrors he was as excited as me too incorporate these into the design. In the end I had my explosion of Calla Lilies and the and beautiful individualized floral arrangements on every table. I cannot express how helpful Chuck was at incorporating me into the overall feel of the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Chrissy R

Chuck did an incredible job on my wedding day and 5 stars just don't do this man justice. When I first met with him, I brought him pictures for inspiration of what I imagined for our day and when I first saw my wedding bouquet, the centerpieces, and the INCREDIBLE arrangement... Read More that he put on our sweetheart table, I was floored at how he not only captured what I had asked for, but he went above and beyond to make it better than I could have imagined. Aside from the floral work he did, he was so helpful in making sure we stayed within our budget without jeopardizing any beauty. He also gave me great recommendations for a set-up/break-down/service company and they lived up to everything Chuck said they would be. I am particularly thankful that my mom met Chuck at another wedding and maintained a relationship with him, but I have been spreading the word about him to all of my soon-to-be engaged friends. His work is one that I will share with everyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Sarah M

Chuck was such a joy to work with. We used him for our flowers, linens and decor for our wedding. Chuck turned my dreams into reality, I was completely blown away by EVERYTHING. I walked into the ballroom and I didn’t even recognize my country club. Chuck went above and beyond,... Read More he even surprised me with the sweetheart chairs I have been obsessing over! Wedding planning can be stressful, especially when you are trusting someone to help your vision come to life. Working with Chuck was the least stressful part about my wedding planning. I LOVE you Chuck! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kristina R

Chuck is the ABSOLUTE BEST! I am beyond thrilled I chose him for my wedding day. Chuck was easy to talk to, detailed, and almost instantly understood my vision. The flowers were so immaculate they didn't even look real and the decor for my reception was glamorous yet elegant.... Read More My guests are still raving about how beautiful the floral/decor was. I would definitely recommend Chuck to any future Bride-to-be. Thank you Chuck!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Ashley D

If you are looking for a florist to go above and beyond your expectations- look no further than Chuck Milne Productions! He is extremely talented and worked hard to make my dream a reality. My Husband and I were thrilled at the outcome. To say it was perfect is an... Read More understatement. I cannot thank you enough for all of your time and effort for our big day! It was absolutely breathtaking and we could not have pulled it off without you! "Thank you and I will certainly recommend you to everyone I know!"

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Treneva D

First of all Chuck was mentioned to me by my wedding planner Jennifer from Georgia Wedding consultants, I had no idea who he was or HOW good he was. Let's just say he's amazing! I walk into his warehouse... And let's just saying amazing!!! He has chivari chairs in every single... Read More color, beautiful pillars, it was just very cool to walk into a florist business that did a little bit of everything. We sat down with my planner with pictures from Pinterest I had just googled! He began to draw images and speak in floral terms. I was amazed at his color selection and floral undertones ALL based on my wedding colors which were cranberry and dusty blue! We had a wonderful consultation and he had a quote to me by the end of the day which was very reasonable! Now let's get to the wedding day!!!! I was married 9/3/16 and my flowers were gorgeous right down to the groom! He created this fall romantic color scheme that still kept my twist on modern rustic! His florals were amazing!!! I can't speak enough how all of my guest were amazed at how he created such beautiful arrangments!!! He's a beautiful person inside and out! I highly recommend any bride to use his services! He's amazing...

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Tiasha H

Where to start! I went in with no idea what I wanted and allowed Chuck to work his magic! He did NOT disappoint! My bouquet was breathtaking along with all of the other arrangements! I did NOT have a million dollar budget but it looked like I did! Chuck is the absolute... Read More BEST in Atlanta!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Paris E

Chuck Milne Productions did a fabulous job with florals and decor for my wedding on Sep 24, 2016. Everyone kept commenting about the arrangements. I had a vision for how the florals would look and I discussed it with Chuck and he far exceed my expectations. I would highly... Read More recommend his services to anyone looking for decor and florals for their special day.

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Michelle C

Chuck was ABOVE a 5 star rating! We were beyond THRILLED with his work. His creations beat our expectations. He is beyond talented, we are so happy! Thank you Chuck!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Hiam S

Chuck was ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING!!!! I can not say enough about him. All the flowers were unreal!!!! I was blown away by my bouquet and all the flower arrangements in the hall! He took all my ideas and made the a reality but better than what I ever expected! Chuck was amazing to... Read More work with and I knew that my flowers were in great hands!!! I HIGHLY reccomend him if you need flowers! I honestly couldn't have been any happier with how they turned out!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Jenna

Chuck is so incredible! He is one of the sweetest, most generous people, and his flowers and decorations were drop dead gorgeous!! They were prettier than I could have ever dreamed of! I asked for elegance, and he blew me away! He puts so much thought and detail into his work.... Read More He is definitely worth every penny! Love him so much!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Jennifer S

Honestly, I don't think that 3500 characters is enough to adequately describe how awesome Chuck and his team are. From the early stages of vision creation to immaculate execution, Chuck was a joy to work with. He is so incredibly kind, flexible, and brilliant at what he does as... Read More an artist, that the floral and décor were the least of my worries because Chuck put me at such ease that I knew my ceremony and reception were going to be beautiful. What a huge understatement! Because of Chuck and his team of miracle-workers, my guests' jaws dropped from the moment they walked into the event space. They went on and on about how beautiful and creative the floral arrangements and center pieces were, including the modern urns with cascading hydrangeas and calla lilies from the ceremony and the rhinestone-encrusted vases holding beautiful clean-looking floral arrangements from the reception (just to give a couple of examples). I mean, I could go on and on about Chuck's brilliance. In all honesty, I'm in awe of what he was able to create. He took ideas from the consultation appointment and created my dream wedding. It's like he was in my head... which could be a dangerous place while in full swing of wedding planning. (lol) Also, he's very budget-conscious without skimping on the vision. Okay, I'll stop here for the sake of losing readers... but if you're looking for floral and décor for any upcoming event (wedding, special event, etc.) that's gonna wow your guests, stop searching and give Chuck a call. It doesn't get any better than him. REALLY!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Chuck Milne is extremely talented. He provided the flowers and décor for my daughter's September 2015 wedding. From the first meeting, Chuck understood the vision she had for her special day. He delivered in everyway! The flowers, tables and décor were beautiful. Chuck is a... Read More true professional. I would highly recommend him for any special occasion.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lindsey M

FABULOUS! Chuck goes above and beyond to create a beautiful floral design. When I met with Chuck and told him what I had in mind for my wedding, he really understood what I wanted. There was no doubt in my mind that my flowers would be gorgeous. On my wedding day, it rained... Read More up to 5 minutes before I walked down the aisle. When Chuck arrived with the flowers and decor, he took charge. He got creative for positioning the flowers, since it was raining at my outdoor wedding. The finished product was absolutely breathtaking. Knowing he was capable to rearrange my flowers and decor on the spot took so much pressure and worry off of me. I would, without a doubt, book Chuck again. He is great!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Rachel K

Words are inadequate to describe Chuck Milne and his talent! He is an artist who created an elegant and magical setting for my daugter's 8/29/15 wedding, even though he didn't meet her until the big day. She was amazed at Chuck's ability to perfectly capture her and her groom... Read More just by learning more about them, their personalities, and their dreams for their wedding. Chuck listens carefully and creates your vision , but in a way that is more beautiful than you could have imagined. Though he must be quite busy, when you meet with Chuck, he makes you feel like you are his only priority. Many guests asked for his contact information and commented that our chuppah was the most beautiful that they'd ever seen, which it was! Chuck also works well with other vendors. He is kind, supportive, reliable, and genuine. He's a one of a kind!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Caitlin M

Chuck Milne productions rendered me speechless with the decor at our wedding. We provided Chuck with a few guidelines and a budget, and he delivered beautifully. Chuck was easy to work with, prompt, receptive, informational, and I wouldn't hire anyone else. He was able to... Read More create a beautiful, elegant, and classy venue for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Megan G

There are not enough words to describe the experience we had with Chuck! He is AWESOME, and was such a blessing to work with. My flowers were beautiful! They complimented our colors, and dresses wonderfully! Chuck is very sweet, and returns emails and phone calls very promptly.... Read More I would definitely refer him to any friend or family member!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 e b

My husband and I were married on October 3 and Chuck did a magnificent job - everything from the flowers to the linens and all the rest of the décor was simply perfect. The only direction I gave him was to think of fall colors and he gave me the wedding of my dreams. Thanks... Read More again Chuck!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sydney M

Chuck is awesome! He really brought our vision to life and had our venue looking like a fairy tale. The flowers and decor were so beautiful. Flowers and candles were everywhere. Chuck and I met a few times before the wedding and he really listened to what I wanted. I was very... Read More pleased with the results. Thank you Chuck for helping me and my husband celebrate the best day of our lives.

Excellent Florist

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Tara

I highly recommend Chuck. I was planning my wedding from out of state and in interviewing florists, I found he was the most helpful and accommodating of my situation. He was very willing to walk me through what I needed on the phone and through email. His prices are extremely... Read More fair and his arrangements are stunning. I was pleasantly surprised at how gorgeous everything was!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Shabria C

Chuck, I want to thank you for the time you spent and the accommodations you provided in making my wedding day one of the most memorable days of my life. Personally, I cannot be more appreciative and blessed to have found you. I still recall walking into my reception for the... Read More first time and seeing just the beginning stages of what we discussed come into full fruition. I was so amazed I almost burst into tears! I want to personally thank you for your kind spirit, your professionalism, and patience throughout my planning process. I also want to thank your staff for their friendliness every time I visited the facility. There is so much that I can state about your services and your character that I can truly attest to your abilities. I will always recommend Chuck Milne Productions to any one I meet seeking an event designer. In all, he was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! I thank him tremendously.

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Nadia M

Chuck is the best! He and his team are so great, and they can do anything. Everything I asked for, they executed perfectly. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all looked absolutely perfect! Chuck and Lauren created the most beautiful fairy tail for me. Thank you, thank... Read More you, thank you!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Jessica J

Chuck Milne did an amazing job for us. He prepared the centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, as well as the arbor we were married under. Chuck took his time with us as we decided the colors and flowers that we like the most. He listened to our input as well as offering his... Read More own advice. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to the beautiful work that Chuck did.

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Ashley M

Words really cannot express how much of an amazing job that Chuck did for my bridal party flowers. He got my vision perfectly, even though the flowers I wanted really weren't in season. I got married 3/6/15. If you're looking for someone that truly and obviously loves what they... Read More do and is passionate about it--look no further. I forgot to tell my venue that I hadn't ordered cake flowers. Apparently, Chuck drove back to his studio to retrieve cake flowers that I had not paid for. Honestly, my experience with him was more than I expected and I am eternally grateful to him for making my day that much more special. Beautiful BEAUTIFUL work.