We create the event of your dreams!

We at Chuck Milne Productions are a full service event decor company with cutting edge designs in floristry and event decor. We love nothing more than creating spaces for celebrating and commemorating the milestones of one's life journey.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

2095 D General Truman Street NW, Atlanta, GA (404) 932-5405

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Ashleigh F

There are not words to describe how amazing Chuck is! He was responsive, patient,and helpful. He worked with us to give me and my husband what we both wanted. Took those ideas and made it absolutely beautiful. And we also didn’t go poor doing it.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Regina G

Chuck Milne is a pleasure to work with! He is responsive to emails and calls. He is able to take charge and use his expertise to execute a vision. He is a true professional, and I would recommend him for any event, small or large! Thank you Chuck for making our wedding a... Read More memorable and beautiful event!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brittany B

OMG!!! Aaaamazing!! I was literally blown away as to how Chuck EXCEEDED my vision! From the colors to the flowers to the bling to the table cloths to the candles and most importantly to our revealing curtained table, everything was absolutely STUNNING!! My guests are still... Read More talking about it! I highly recommend Chuck to anyone in the Atlanta and surrounding areas! #Blast2Blackwell 9.3.17

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 debbie b

Chuck did the flowers for my daughters wedding this month. They were incredible and the guests were talking about how beautiful they were all night long. The centerpieces were magnificent and all very unique. Chuck was very proactive and even starting planning an alternative... Read More set up for the ceremony flowers if it rained and if we had to move the ceremony indoors. Luckily that wasn't the case. Chuck puts it all into making every event special regardless of your budget. We met with Chuck initially and he asked questions to find out exactly what we envisioned and then made it happen. He was a true pleasure to work with. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Maryanna D

AMAZING!!!!! I recently got married on October 14th 2017 and I have to say when it came to working with Chuck he definitely brought my vision to life and I was more than pleased with how it turned out all around. I understand as a bride when looking for vendors you want to make... Read More the right choice well Let Me ease your mind, Chuck is the person to go to if you want your true Vision to come to life.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

Unbelievable, we could not have been happier. Chuck was so kind and really did everything in his power to make the wedding day everything the bride had ever dreamed of. Chuck went above and beyond, the flowers were fresh and beautiful. Thanks for everything Chuck!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Leatrice B

I was referred to Chuck Milne and his team by my wedding coordinator. I am one who reads reviews, and after looking at his accolades and what his past clients had to say, I was sold! I met with Chuck and showed him magazine pictures of floral arrangements that I liked. Chuck... Read More used his creativity to capture that concept and go beyond my expectations. I was celebrating my 25 Wedding Anniversary and Chuck used flowers from my original bouquet and incorporated them in the new bouquet design. Not wanting my husband to be left out, he found lovely sashes in his favorite color. Chuck was extremely professional and delivered amazing results while working within my budget. Everything was beautiful and stunning!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Tilly M

If you’re not sure about the first thing when it comes to flowers, you are in the same boat I was in. I knew I wanted blush, but had no idea the types of flowers I could afford. Chuck broke it down for me and gave my some options to have my flowers look like what I wanted, but... Read More with flowers that I could afford. He showed me an idea of what he thought would look pretty, so I told him to run with it. I was genuinely surprised when I walked into the room and saw the flowers sitting in vases of water. Stunned. They were absolutely gorgeous!! I highly recommend him and his team! Plus, the centerpieces were ostrich feathers, for our gatsby style wedding and those were perfect.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Morgan O

After searching and visiting so many florists, I finally found Chuck! Him and his team are AMAZING. They have decor to fit any bride's taste and budget. He was always quick to respond and met with me on multiple occasions to make sure everything was perfect. The flowers from my... Read More wedding were more beautiful than I could have imaged and I cannot tell you how many people asked me who my florist was. Him and his crew are some of the sweetest most hardworking people you will ever meet. They came in the middle of an ice storm to make sure I had the wedding of my dreams. Amazing from start to finish!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Amy S

Chuck was incredible. Right when we met him, he showed us some ideas that immediately blew us away. As the wedding got closer, we tinkered with our colors, and Chuck was always responsive to our requests. His arrangements blew us away. They made the entire room look elegant and... Read More small pieces here and there added personality. He also decorated our cake, adding simple touches that really complimented the baker's design. We would highly recommend Chuck, we couldn't imaging our wedding without him!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Pamela P

Chuck is absolutely amazing!! As soon as we met him, we knew he was the one that would bring our vision for our wedding to life and he did not disappoint!! He was very knowledgeable, pleasant and easy to work with and was very mindful of our budget. I would definitely... Read More recommend him to everyone. You will not be disappointed. Thank you so much Chuck for helping to make our day so special! Our flowers were just absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Kadija H

Chuck was a dream to work with. He completely understood what I wanted and what I didn’t want in the wedding design. His attention to detail was unmatched. He ordered additional table linens that were not in his immediate collection to make sure everything came together. The... Read More entire look of the ceremony and reception was just what I wanted. Chuck stayed mindful of my budget and did not go over. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception spaces had an abundance of beautiful flowers, candles, and vases. Chuck’s goal was to make sure I had a beautiful wedding, and that was accomplished. If that meant adding “extras” here and there, that’s what he did. Months later, and I am still receiving tons of compliments on how beautiful everything was. Chuck is a gem and extremely talented. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Ann F

Absolutely wonderful. Three weddings with stunning flowers arranged perfectly in our daughters’ visions for their weddings. We are so thankful to have found Chuck!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Janna T

Breathtakingly beautiful work!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Mallory K

Chuck did an outstandingly beautiful job for our wedding. I only knew of one flower I really wanted in my bouquet. He suggested all the other florals and arrangements. I couldn’t have been happier with just how beautiful it all turned out. I would tell anyone to fully trust... Read More Chuck and his expertise.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Maxine P

Chuck Milne Productions is the best. He asked all the right questions and he hears your vision! I was BLOWN away with how beautiful the flowers and all decorations were at my wedding. To this day our flowers were my FAVORITE part of our wedding (besides marrying my love). I... Read More recommend Chuck and his crew 100%

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Tiaka T

I was over-the-top elated with how beautifully my ceremony and reception rooms looked for my September wedding at the Crowne Plaza Midtown Atlanta. Chuck's ability to take my vision and bring it to reality went beyond my expectations. He is so easy to work with and a true... Read More master of his craft! His attention to detail and added elements shows the pride he takes in his work! If there were more stars I could give I would!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Linda A

I can't say enough wonderful things about Chuck Milne Productions. His flowers were gorgeous. Over the top beautiful. The flowers for the alter were just amazing. We had so many compliments. He also made wreaths with the bride and groom's initials for the church doors. Prettier... Read More than any magazine I have ever seen. This was a last minute surprise that we gave to our daughter in-law and son and they were over the top thrilled with Chuck's work.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Clara D

Chuck did an amazing job with my flowers!! I sent him a few pictures from my pinterest and they looked exactly like the pictures of what I wanted. I had a rustic look in mind and did my flowers perfectly. I would definitely recommend him to anyone and he worked with my budget... Read More which was very important to me! I couldn't of asked for a better florist.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lashunda h

Chuck was an angel sent from heaven. I was having a hard time with my coordinator. She made a lot of promises that weren't kept. I meet chuck at the bridal extravaganza about 6 weeks or less before my wedding date. Long story short i told him what was going on and he stepped up... Read More to make sure my dreams became my reality and i must say he exceeded all my expectations. He was so helpful he did so much more than what he had to. He was practically became my coordinator. I am forever grateful i met him and all he did for me and all within my budget!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Emily G

Chuck is a very kind person and has the best intentions. The actual florals for our reception were beautiful, and our guests commented on how well they were executed. My bridesmaids loved the flower choices for their bouquets. Chuck built trees for our reception that... Read More twinkled. It was absolutely stunning. We had multiple meetings with Chuck to get the florals hammered out. Our one rule was no white flowers, because they symbolize death in my culture and it was incredibly important to my family and I that all flowers were colored. White flowers are only used at funerals. We had put this several places in the proposal and reiterated this to Chuck multiple times. My husband and I were taking pictures and walked down to the reception area... only to see white flowers on many tables. Chuck explained that he thought our tables needed something "extra" and had not charged us for the flowers (which was very kind of him), but kept insisting the flowers were not white. They were absolutely white. It rattled me so much to see our one rule so blatantly disregarded. We were lucky that my family had not yet seen the flowers because it would have been viewed as a curse on our wedding and caused a major meltdown. We missed out on valuable pre-ceremony picture time because we were dealing with the white flower fiasco, and I was so rattled just minutes before our ceremony that I just barely recomposed myself. Apparently my planner had spent a good deal of time pulling white flowers out of our arch as well before we got there. Our arch was also a chuppah rather than an arch - while beautiful, it was not what we had requested and ultimately made it very awkward for our guests to see the ceremony. Overall, while we were very impressed with Chuck's skill level and the overall execution, we were incredibly disappointed by the fact that he did not follow our wishes. We would definitely recommend working with him but caution all brides and grooms to make sure every detail is carefully spelled out and that there is someone to review his work on the day of.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Kristen B

Chuck was absolutely amazing. I wish I could attach photos to show how stunning his floral arrangements were! He provided a cascading bouquet for me, standard bridal party and family florals, an arrangement for a cross, the pews, and tall centerpieces. it was incredible and make... Read More our day very special. He is such a creative person and created what I wanted when I didn't know how to explain it. It was a pleasure working with him.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Kathy K

I really wish I could post a photo of Chuck's floral creations!! He is amazing at his craft--so creative and professional!!! He did the florals for our son and his wife 5 years ago and just now in 7/17 for our daughter. Our guests are still talking about the absolutely stunning... Read More arrangement he created in Callanwolde's Grand Hall!! It was simply breathtaking!! It and the other floral creations were masterful!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Taylor W

Chuck was absolutely amazing to work with! He listened to all of my ideas and brought them to life on my wedding day. When I walked into the venue on the morning of my wedding, I teared up because of how beautiful the flowers looked. It was everything I always envisioned. I... Read More would definitely recommend using Chuck!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Ann Marie P

Chuck was a delight to work with. Immediately I could tell he was listening to my aesthetic for simple and a touch of classic. Chuck presented me with several ideas after our initial phone call about both the floral design and how they worked with the total table scape. He... Read More embraced incorporating the family silver and showed me a beautiful piece he was working on for a wedding that weekend and how he would tailor it to my vision. When I brought him custom designed mirrors he was as excited as me too incorporate these into the design. In the end I had my explosion of Calla Lilies and the and beautiful individualized floral arrangements on every table. I cannot express how helpful Chuck was at incorporating me into the overall feel of the wedding.