Chuck Webb DJ & Entertainment Services

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Music

2600 Sunset Ave, Ambridge, PA (724) 266-1709

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Megan H

Dj Chuck Webb was awesome! He not only did our ceremony and reception music, but he provided our officiant with a mic, coordinated our entrances, parent dances and our cake cutting. He played songs for all ages which kept the dance floor full all night! He was very professional... Read More and friendly. There is no one better for the job. I would highly recommend him to any Bride or Groom looking for their DJ. He was very reasonably priced for the amazing service he provided.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Katie T

Dj Chuck Webb was the best!!!! Our guests all loved him and so did we! He was professional, fun, and responsible! Go with Chuck!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Christine J

Chuck was great! We had cocktail hour music, uplighting and a monogram in addition to his normal DJ service. Everyone told us what an amazing DJ we had, and the dance floor was packed until they turned on the lights. A friend of mine getting married soon already booked him for... Read More her wedding. You will NOT regret using Chuck!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Beth S

Chuck Webb is THE best DJ out there. I have been to several weddings and none of the other DJs compare. I have known of Chuck for many years. He played at my middle school and high school dances and also was the DJ at my brother's and cousin's weddings. He has a great... Read More announcing voice, he's professional, and he plays all of the music you select for your occasion and also takes requests at the event. My guests at my wedding, my husband and myself were highly satisfied with Chuck. We all danced until the lights turned up at the end of the night. I wish someone else in our family was getting married so we could hire him again!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Stephanie M

DJ Chuck was great! He was able to provide us a great mix to dance all night. He also accommodated our ceremony needs - even a full Queen ceremony! It was a great party, and Chuck really helped it become that.

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 Annmarie V

Chuck Webb was an AWESOME DJ for my wedding! He was so easy to work with and kept us all on the dance floor. I told him, I just want people on the dance floor and he did just that! Everyone of all ages was up there moving! Our guests came to us the next day wanting to know... Read More who he was because they loved him!

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Samantha R

Loved this DJ! My dance floor was packed the entire time and everyone had a blast! Exactly what I wanted in the music selection!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Jodi W

Chuck Webb is simply awesome. We received so many complements throughout the night about how good the music was and the dance floor was never empty! Would recommend to anyone!!!

DJ Chuck Webb

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Elyse C

Chuck was great! He was easy to work with, and I love that he has online planning forms on his website where you list songs for entrances, first dance, Father/Daughter dance, etc.; must-play songs; and do not play songs. He also called the week before to confirm name... Read More pronunciations and answer any questions we had. He did a great job filling in the gaps with songs that fit our genre preferences and the dance floor was packed all night! My only complaint (and it's not really a big deal, it would just avoid some of the wedding day stress and be one less thing to worry about) was that he had us give him the check at the reception instead of allowing us to mail it to him beforehand. Still, I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a professional, affordable DJ!

Best DJ Ever!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Pamela K

DJ Chuck Webb is the best!!! He had our dance floor full all night long and played all the right songs that we wanted to hear. He is very professional and is budget friendly. Chuck Webb kept the wedding moving smoothly... which only a good DJ can do. I would highly recommend DJ... Read More Chuck Webb for your wedding!!!

Chuck Webb is a great choice!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Melinda O

My husband and I held our reception at The Fez in Hopewell township. I'm so glad that we chose Chuck Webb as our D.J. He was very professional and easy to reach in the days before the reception. He was also very kind and attentive to our needs. He had us fill out an online form... Read More which was very easy to use and thorough. He made good choices throughout the night - including songs to please both the older and younger crowds. I was so happy with the number of guests on the dance floor throughout the night. He was also very careful to follow the schedule that I had set up for him (entrance, organized dances, bouquet toss, dollar dance, etc.) Towards the end of the night, we asked Chuck to extend the party another half hour (for a small fee) and he agreed. We had a great time! Chuck is experienced, flexible, and professional. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

bride

Reviewed on 7/12/2014 CHRISTINE D

Our D.J was the best even found the music we wanted for the ceremony that was non traditional. love him

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Lauren Y

He was very friendly, professional, and played everything we asked. Also, very affordable.

DJ Chuck Webb is the best!

Reviewed on 5/10/2014 Lindsey B

I have absolutely no complaints about DJ Chuck Webb. He was prepared for everything and kept the reception on track. He had all t b e music we asked for (including some less common Spanish songs) and his choice of playlist was perfect.

Incredible!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Mary H

One of my biggest fears during my reception is that the dance floor would be empty. Luckily that did NOT come true!!! The dance floor was packed all night long!!! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. I can't thank Chuck enough for making our night amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Rachael R

We recently used Chuck Webb as our DJ for our October wedding. Chuck was awesome!! He did such a great job playing the music that we like and keeping everyone dancing all night. He worked with us to incorporate different things into our reception and really exceeded our... Read More expectations. We asked him to help coordinate a PSU picture with the photographer, as my husband and I and most of our guests attended PSU. After calling all the PSUers to the dance floor, he played Zombie Nation, one of Penn State's popular stadium songs. We didn't even think to tell him to play it. He just knew and the whole crowd went crazy!! He was so easy to work with and I will definitely, and have already, recommended him to others. We couldn't have made a better decision when choosing our wedding DJ.

Best. Day. Ever.

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Amy N

Chuck was my DJ for my wedding and he was just so so great! I met with him prior to my wedding and he was so organized and friendly. Everything went so smoothly at the wedding and everyone just loved him and he kept people on the dance floor! So great!! xo Amy

Fabulous entertainment!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Rachael C

Loved having Chuck Webb as my DJ!!! He had a great music selection, and our guests had a great time dancing!!!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Chelsea K

Chuck Webb was an amazing DJ. I love all types of music so I told him to play all sorts of genres of the most popular songs. My main request was to play songs that everyone would want to dance to. My whole dance floor was FILLED! I could not thank Chuck enough for doing such a... Read More wonderful job at my wedding!

Fantastic DJ!!

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Lauren L

Chuck Webbb was AWESOME! He was so prompt, professional, and kept the party going all night long!

THE best DJ in Western PA!

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Victoria K

I was super last minute when looking for a DJ (Tip: DON'T give this job to your husband-to-be!), and when I was so happy to find that Chuck was available. The reviews I read were good, and that was important to me since I was concerned about that aspect of the wedding. Chuck... Read More did a FABULOUS job at keeping guests happy with their requests, keeping people dancing, and overall just making US happy! People wouldn't stop talking about how awesome he was--he was just a great DJ, hands down.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Rachel A

Chuck Webb was an awesome DJ! ONE week before my wedding I called to tell him I needed him at the reception hall an hour more than what I had originally paid for and he said no problem (AND no additional charge)! He played all the songs that we requested and took care of... Read More everything (cutting the cake, bouquet toss, etc.). He also had great sound.

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/04/2012 Melissa A

Chuck Webb charges very little for amazing quality I recommend this dj to everyone he is very affordable and is way better than any dj I have seen costing thousands

Blind Faith Rewarded

Reviewed on 8/03/2012 Jamie S

My sister recommended Chuck to me, as she had witnessed his work at her college. I gave him a call and immediately booked with him as his price was absolutely amazing and he made feel comfortable over the phone. He sent out a contract within the week. He has all of the... Read More information you would need to decide your songs and the timeline of the night on his website. They were easy to use and very helpful. Being that my sister is very organized she had been emailing Chuck and he even accepted her excel spreadsheet timeline via email. He is very easy to get a hold of via emails and responds promptly. He gave me a call a few days before the wedding and went over everything from songs to be used down to the pronunciation of the bridal party. When I arrived to the hall after the ceremony, Chuck met me at the door, our first meeting in person mind you, and he had a huge smile on his face, he was dressed in a tux and he had his list and microphone in hand. He went over every name one last time and gave me a knowing look of 'lets get this party started!'. He played the perfect mix of music all night. I told him what type of music we were into and he hit the nail on the head. He took requests and stayed true to my do not play list. He made the night run smoothly! Even when we had a little/big fight going on in the parking lot, someone told him I liked Britney Spears and that will keep me inside on the dance floor rather than outside upset, and dont you know I think he played every Britney song in his library! Thanks Chuck, you made my night!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Melissa W

Easy to communicate with via email, wonderful night of :)