Ciccone Vineyard & Winery

Banquet/Reception Hall, Unusual/Alternative, Vineyard

10343 E Hilltop Rd, Suttons Bay, MI

Perfection

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Katie H

What can I say about Ciccone? It was everything I could have hoped for. It was beautiful in ever sense of the word. My wedding coordinator, Sarah, exceeded all of my expectations. She made sure that our day was the most special day it could be. If I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. It was perfect.

Couldn't have asked for a better venue!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Erin Q

We planned our wedding in a little over 5 months! Once we actually found and settled on Ciccone Vineyard everything else seemed to fall into place. Ciccone was able to provide a list of vendors that had provided services at the venue before which helped tremendously considering we were planning the wedding from Texas. Sarah at Ciccone was there every step of the way all the way through the big day. If you are looking at the TC/Suttons Bay area of Michigan you can't go wrong with this venue. GORGEOUS! Erin & Thomas July 26, 2014

The Perfect Location!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Alison A

The vineyard location and the barn are both beautiful. Guests are able to roam the whole property and everyone loved it. Sarah, the events manager at Ciccone, is one of the nicest and hard working people you will ever meet. It was the most perfect location and the best day of my life. The views here are absolutely breathtaking!

Great Venue Location with Amazing Views

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Jen b

We had a fabulous wedding and reception at Ciccone Vineyards. The have two ceremony sites that I am aware of and both provide absolutely stunning views. We choose to have our site overlooking the bay. We had our reception in their barn, which provides a beautiful, rustic setting. Working with Marcale, the wedding coordinator, was very easy and she was very flexible and prepared. I actually forgot to order enough tables for our catering and we were able to add a table the day of the wedding, about one hour before the ceremony started, with no problems. Marcale also ensured that any other problems that crop up are solved as quickly as possible without the bride or groom even being aware of them. The staff that sets up the barn and ceremony site are also very flexible and a pleasure to work with. Our guests loved the vineyard, with both the views of the bay and a view of a hilly vineyard in the back. We were also treated to a beautiful sunset, which many of our guests stepped outside to enjoy. I definitely recommend the venue, and I know my husband and I will be stopping to visit, get in some wine tasting and take in the view when we are in town again.

Amazing & Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/22/2012 Shalynn P

I originally picked my venue based on pictures I saw online! After booking and putting a deposit down, I went to visit and see the place. It was winter, but still absolutely stunning. The drive up the vineyard is along the coast of Lake Michigan. The barn sits on top of a hill and over looks Lake Michigan. It’s surrounded by rolling hills that go for miles! The natural beauty of the vineyard doesn’t require you to have much decorating. The staff at Ciccone's was so wonderful! Marcale, their coordinator was so friendly and genuine! She gave us tips on how to save with flowers etc. She's on top of everything! How we wanted our tables set up and ceremony, where the DJ would set up and food tables. They had everything set up for our rehearsal and were extremely accommodating! They even let us jump on the trampoline for some pictures! Oh my, the pictures! The landscape is marvelous for pictures! You can't go wrong with this venue! The wine was good, the barn is gorgeous inside and out! Refinished wood floor, white lights all over, the windows open around the entire barn, and overlook Sutton’s bay! It is pure beauty in the purest form! All natural! They have a room inside the tasting room for the bride and bridesmaids to get ready, with fridge available and counter space for food. The setting just makes everything feel so romantic, calming, and so magical!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 9/10/2011 Kelly M

I know I might be biased since it was my wedding... but it was the most beautiful location EVER. We had the ceremony on a hill overlooking the vines, rolling hills, and even Lake Michigan. The cocktail hour was at an outside bar so people could eat, mingle, and walk around the vineyard. The reception was in the barn, which sounds bad, but the floors are nice hardwood, the poles are wrapped in white lights, and the sun shines in through the slits of the wood walls. The wedding coordinator was very helpful and sweet, as was the owner (Madonna's dad). He made a great addition to the wedding. Personally, I like the wine at Ciccone (and I am a bit of a wine snob). It's not highly rated on Google, which I don't understand. The reds are nice and dry, and I'm not one for sweet whites but those are good too. Last, but certainly not least, the photos were GORGEOUS!

TO Ciccone Vineyard & Winery