Book Your Wedding with Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club, Las Vegas, NV

A BACKYARD IN LAS VEGAS, NV

The stunning Bali Hai Golf Club is a distinctive location for a posh Las Vegas, Nevada, wedding. Steeped in Balinese-inspired decor, Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club is a jewel surrounded by lush tropical foliage, impeccable fairways, white sand and elegant water structures. Tucked away from the Strip and facing the shimmering gold facade of the Mandalay Bay resort, Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club feels like an island oasis with every modern luxury for the ultimate Vegas destination wedding. Booking your wedding at Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club gives you nearly infinite options for your outdoor ceremony, as well as indoor reception spaces to suit weddings of any size.

Outdoor Ceremony Spaces. The tropical gardens, expansive lawns and soothing water elements can be arranged with white folding chairs and your choice of draped arbors and arches swathed in colorful blooms for a truly spectacular outdoor wedding. Meandering paths serve as aisles for a dramatic here-comes-the-bride entrance.

Cili Grill and Main Dining Room. The opulent banquet area epitomizes Balinese-style simplicity and elegance with dramatic lighting, expansive floor-to-ceiling windows with magnificent fairway and water views and graceful terraces and patios with plenty of outdoor reception space for cocktails and dining. There's a large polished dance floor and a gorgeous enclosed patio for all-weather comfort. The entire venue can accommodate up to 1,500 for a cocktail reception; the main dining room can seat up to 250 guests while each of the three patios accommodate up to 185 guests each for cocktails. The grill room can set 120 or 225 for cocktails.

Your Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club wedding package is completely all-inclusive with options for intimate events of up to 30 guests all the way to a formal gala for 250. All weddings are subject to a food and drink minimum; a luncheon reception secures your event space for three hours, while an evening event gets four hours. You can also arrange for a full venue buyout for a custom event. All packages require a nonrefundable deposit to hold your date with 50 percent due 60 days before the event and the full balance due 30 days prior.

Packages include an on-site event coordinator, all tables, linens and ceremony and reception chairs. Flowers for the bride and her attendants as well as groom and groomsmen flowers are included. All food and alcoholic beverages are provided by Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club and packages are subject to food and drink minimums. Menus and bar packages are customized by package level. Ceremony packages also include an officiant, as well as a DJ for ceremony music. Receptions include a DJ for the duration of the event, table decorations and valet parking for your guests.

The wedding cake and service is part of your reception package. Couples can select from a variety of cake flavors and styles prepared by Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club's pastry chef.

You can add extra perks to your Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club wedding for the ultimate celebration weekend:

• Use of the bridal suite with champagne, wine and fresh fruit
  • Rehearsal dinner at Cili
  • Champagne toast during the reception
  • Calla lilies and other exotic flowers for your bouquet and table centerpieces
  • Sweet candy boutique and spun sugar creations
  • Personal stylist

Be Transported to a Tropical Paradise…

Cili is Balinese for prosperity and good health and our Cili restaurant is a tranquil, exotic oasis in the middle of the city of entertainment. The excitement of Vegas and that special setting for your special day…yes …you can have it all.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Park, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

5160 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV (702) 597-6316

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Valarie A

Angel is literally an Angel. I live out of state so communication was done via email. This caused me some anxiety at first but Angel was always quick to reply. I am not a planner so this was the perfect way for me to "plan" my wedding. Angel sent me a few forms to fill out... Read More regarding what we wanted and then he took it from there. I cannot express enough how easy and stress free he and his team made the whole process; from planning to the actual ceremony and on to the reception. Thanks to Angel and his team at Cili my wedding was a dream come true!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Ted A

We couldn't be happier that we decided to have our wedding at Cili. We HIGHLY recommend the venue, staff and cuisine. The entire staff made our special event exceed our expectations. We were blown away by every little detail. They were very accommodating and responsive... Read More considering we were planning our wedding from Washington DC. We were able to ship multiple boxes to the venue months in advance and our wedding coordinator Angel would notify us each time something arrived. The staff at Cili was amazing and attentive to our guests needs. No one's glass was ever empty during the reception and dinner. They went above and beyond to make sure everyone was taken care of. We sampled food at 3 other venues and the food at Cili was hands down the best. The Chef even made sure we had different versions of appetizers and entrees to accommodate various food allergies of our guests. We also absolutely loved the fact that we had the entire venue to ourselves. When we toured other venues in Las Vegas the thought of sharing our special day with another wedding next door turned us off. The scenery at the golf course made it seem like you were on a tropical island. The sunset picture we took looks like it was taken in Hawaii not the middle of downtown Las Vegas. Our overall experience at Cili was everything we ever dreamed of and more

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Beth W

We couldn't have asked for a better venue! Everything was perfect! We would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in Las Vegas:-)

Reviewed on 7/14/2017

My husband and I were married on February 24, 2017 at Cili, and we could not have picked a better venue! We chose to have the ceremony after sunset and Angel did a fantastic job with candles and lighting for the perfect ambiance. The ceremony was romantic and beautiful. Our... Read More guests are still raving about the delicious appetizers, entrée, and dessert! I was busy visiting with guests when the entrée was served, so our personal server took my meal back to keep it warm until I was ready to eat. He saved the appetizers for us as well so we were able to enjoy them after mingling with all of the guests. Our every need was beyond met throughout the night. We live in South Dakota, so I was a little nervous about planning a wedding from afar, but Angel took care of every last detail! If you want a stress free, gorgeous, memorable wedding, you should choose Cili!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 sara z

The venue is gorgeous. The food is absolutely amazing. Everything about our wedding was beautiful and Angel really pulled it all together. He went above and beyond our expectations and made everything perfect.

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Christine H

We just had our wedding at Cili and it was more amazing than we could have imagined! I planned the whole wedding from Amsterdam NL and Angel made it so easy. He went above and beyond to make our wedding wonderful including finding beautiful table runners that we hadn't... Read More planned for that brought the table decor to the next level. He was also so accommodating when we needed to add and remove guests last minute. Having most vendors included with the venue (DJ, officiant, florist, baker) helped make planning stress free and everything was perfect. Our guests loved the officiant and the short but sweet ceremony. For cake and flowers all I had to do was send in pictures of what I liked and I was not disappointed in the outcomes on my wedding day. All our guests said the food was the best wedding food they have had and the cake was delicious. Lastly, the DJs kept the schedule and the guests moving! We could not have asked for a more perfect day!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Lisa D

Will not be disappointed if you book your wedding at Cili Weddings at Bali Hai Golf Club. Make sure you request Angel as your wedding coordinator and Vinh as your DJ (Vivinh Events). Definitely is the dream team! I was sold on my first meeting with Angel. He answered all my... Read More questions without any hesitation and wasn’t pushy. Definitely could tell he knew exactly what he was doing. After our meeting, he followed up with an email, which assured me that he was the exact type of person I would want as my wedding coordinator. All of our guest raved on how great the food was! Cupcakes were amazing (wish I could have one now)! All of the staff was attentive. One detail I wish my guests was aware of is that there was a designated waitperson per table, and didn’t need to go to the bar for another drink. Throughout the planning process, (for the most part) Angel was prompt on replying to emails. Like every other Bride, I was impatient and expected a response ASAP (sorry!). In the end, I realized that they have lots of experience in weddings/events and have full-time wedding/event coordinators. Whom have great relationships with vendors who are able to deliver at a moments notice. Angel (and staff) went above and beyond my expectations on all of the details. Angel - We cannot thank you enough for your help with amazing wedding! AND for secretly taking pictures and video throughout to share with us on Facebook and IG.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Amber P

Cili did an amazing job hosting our Wedding and Reception. The area for the ceremony was beautiful and had a great view for our guest. Angel the General Manager was great. He took the bride and I around the golf course to get some stunning pictures and even helped get sand from... Read More there for our Sand Ceremony. The reception food was good. All of our guest enjoyed it, as we did to. The cake that they made look great and tasted great too. Cili is a perfect spot to have a Wedding in Vegas.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Caitlyn B

Cili at Bali Hai was nothing less than first class. We were treated as a queen and king that day and everything went smoothly. Angel had every "t" crossed and "i" dotted leading up to and on that day. I was the type of bride that was somewhat indecisive, especially on the little... Read More things (napkin colors, linens, etc). I showed Angel a few pictures on pinterest and he went above and beyond any expectations I ever had. We had about 185 people attend our wedding. The staff was quick to cater to everyone in a timely manner, which was so important to us. Every one of our guests felt special and a part of the big day. They all commented on how delicious the food was (which is was spectacular), the cake was absolutely stunning and the flowers, entertainment and staff were amazing. We couldn't of had a more perfect day!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Tyra V

It was the most AMAZINGLY, beautiful, professional, worry-free experience ever. Angel and the staff at Cili really made my entire day everything I dreamed. And I am forever grateful.

2017-01-15T20:39:29 Response from the vendor

Thank You as always for giving me the Chance to bring your vision to light. I believe we may be seeing you in Vegas. Never hesitate to stop by and say hello!! Congratulation again and wishing the family the best!! Go Team!! Angel K Catering... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Leah H

A review in one word; impeccable. More? Incredible, perfection, amazing, beautiful, wonderful, glorious! Angel Kroenecke and the entire staff at Cili at Bali Hai truly provided my husband, guests, and I with the best day ever. Angel took my fairly vague ideas about what I... Read More wanted and spun it into stunningly beautiful place settings, tables, flowers, and venue. The bar was open and plentiful with attentive servers who never let a drink run empty. The food was delicious; many of my guests were foodies and said it was one of the best meals they've had. The officiant chosen by Angel was charming and funny; it seemed like he knew us forever. Everyone was in tears. The DJ got the music started and kept everyone pumped the entire reception. Did I mention this was the best day of my life? I couldn't have dreamt of a better day, everything went off without a hitch and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Cili at Bali Hai is the most amazing venue and I strongly recommend them to you; I know you'll love them!

2017-01-15T20:37:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks for trusting me to make your special day beautiful!! You are such a fun loving easy going couple. I'm glad we could make the day as special ass you could have possibly hoped for. If ever you are back in town stop by to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lisa K

We just had our destination wedding at Cili at Bali Hai in September 2016. Our wedding exceeded our expectations and everyone had a wonderful time. Angel made planning a wedding an easy and stress-free time. We wanted an elegant wedding near the strip and Cili was the perfect... Read More choice. The venue was beautiful and the food was delicious. Angel and his staff were attentive to every detail and couldn't do enough for us and our guests. We had our ceremony outdoors, the cocktail hour on the covered stone patio, and then our reception was indoors. If weather permits, I'd highly recommend this same arrangement. Our wedding was PERFECT and I'd highly recommend having your Vegas wedding at Cili at Bali Hai and entrusting Angel with your special day.

2017-01-13T13:57:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you soo much for taking the time to gives us a great review. It is always my pleasure to perfect the couples special day! I would do it again again if I could. I hope we get to see you maybe for a one... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Cory G

We had our wedding at Cili at Bali Hai Golf club August 6th, a day I like to refer to as the best day of my life. From the beginning, Angel made the planning process seamless and fun. He is everything you can ask for in a Wedding coordinator: attentive, thoughtful,... Read More professional, and reassuring. Communication is imperative in a destination wedding, and Angel made it so easy. The day of our wedding, I was completely blown away. Angel and the staff at Cili was able to recreate my vision even better than I ever could have imagined. The florist was fantastic....from the bouquets, the arch, the center pieces... just divine. The food was delicious; our guest could not stop raving about it. The cake was perfection. The officiant Doug, made our ceremony so special. DJ KnightSounds kept our guest on the dance floor all night long. All of the staff was extremely attentive and did such a wonderful job. Honestly, there are no words to express how happy we are to have chosen Cili as our venue. It was the most perfect night that we will never forget. Thank you!

2016-10-29T14:19:20 Response from the vendor

Thank You Cory & Josh. I loved the blush geometric linens with purple orchid accents. By far my favorite Ceremony set up to date with the enhanced floral on the arch and down the aisle. Thank you also for sharing credit with all of the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Anna G

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Cili Restaurant at Bali Hai Golf Club back in June and we genuinely could not have found a better venue. We had expected it to be top class but it way exceeded our expectations! The venue is a stunning oasis away from the madness of... Read More Vegas, yet close enough that you still feel part of the city with some great vantage points for photographs with a Vegas backdrop! For us, what really did stand out however, was the high quality of service we received. Nothing was too much trouble and the team were exceptional in making our dream day come to life. Angel was our main contact and he was fabulous! Given we were planning our wedding from the UK and had never actually met him until one week before our big day, we had absolute faith. His recommendations and experience are second to none and it was a delight to work with him on our wedding. We had a menu tasting one week before the wedding, where we got to meet other members of the team too, such as the pastry chef who created the most fantastically delicious desserts and wedding cake we could ever have wished for – something I know for sure we wouldn’t have had back in the UK, and all of the food itself was incredible. Even just at the menu tasting, we were treated like royalty! Angel worked his magic in creating us the perfect signature cocktail too, and after plenty of sampling the perfect cocktail was created. When it came to the day, all of our guests said how amazing the venue was, the comments on the food and drink was better than we could ever have dreamed of and the day went flawlessly to plan. The backdrop and grounds created the perfect setting for photographs and we even got to ride in a golf buggy to find the perfect photo with The Strip in the background! Our guests made several comments in relation to how friendly all of the team were at Cili and how welcoming they were too. I genuinely mean this when I say we could not have found a better location for our day and I wish we could do it all again. I know all of our guests will be talking of it for years to come and this is down to the effort and hard work from the team at Cili. Thank you!

2016-10-28T21:35:26 Response from the vendor

Thank You!! Thank You!!! Thank You!! Lovely Couple full of life, style, and adventure!! You helped plan an equally perfect event where your guest could want for nothing else. I just helped implement your vision with a suggestion or two! I'm always happy to see... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 William K

These people they we had to help us were fantastic They made our dream come true. The Cili is a beautiful setting for a wedding, and you get all your money worth. The food is great and the service is just beyond words.

2016-10-28T21:18:42 Response from the vendor

Oh!!! Thank You so much for taking the time to review us. Don't forget to stop by and say hello on the next trip to Vegas!! Congratulations and Cheers to A Happy Life Together!! I hope every day you smile, laugh, and dance!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kayleigh R

We come from the UK and got married at this sensational venue. Everything just was perfect on the day. Angel the co-ordinator organised everything for us at the venue I didn't have to worry about anything. The staff were all really friendly and the food was amazing. Would... Read More definitely recommend this venue to people wanting to get married in Vegas.

2016-10-28T21:16:19 Response from the vendor

Thank You for your review!! Always my pleasure to make your day happen or you!! Hope we have a chance to visit again!! maybe a one year anniversary?!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Sherry-Ann H

We had our ceremony and reception at Cili at Bali Hai Golf Club on April 2, 2016. Let me start by saying that I never imagined that our special day would be so perfect. They exceeded our expectations, and we have received countless compliments from friends and family. When we... Read More were looking for venues, we came to an open house at Cili. They were so welcoming and I immediately had confidence that they were the right choice. i found their prices to be a great value for the service they provide. They are pretty much a one stop all inclusive stop. Their package includes floral, a minister (if needed), cake, dj and more. They also gave me several suggestions on makeup, limo, and pretty much anything I asked. The food at Cili is AMAZING. From cocktail hour to the delicious steaks and Chilean sea bass, the meals were executed flawlessly. We chose to have a cake, cupcakes and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. It was all amazing! Though, the delicious food, beautiful scenery, and and convenience were all factors in my choice, that's not even the best part of this venue. The service is unparalleled! Literally everyone on the Cili staff treated us great. I kept telling everyone that they treated us like we were the only wedding that they had there. We always felt that our wedding was truly the most important thing to them. Our wedding coordinator, Angel, was great about answering my questions (some of which I asked multiple times). He is a thoughtful and incredible planner and ensured that every detail was taken care of so that we didn't have to worry about it. Service on the day of the wedding was unbelievable. We had one dedicated server for each table and one server that was just for us. There was no point in the night that we needed or wanted anything. Our server anticipated our needs, we never had an empty glass! I would highly recommend this venue for any important event. Especially your big day!

2016-10-26T16:17:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for all your fresh ideas and amazing vision. I ideally like if you feel the planning process is easy and enjoyable. I had a great time and hope to see you soon. Loved the dress and the killer bling of those designer shoes.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Courtney Y

I married my best friend on April 09, 2016 at Cili Restaurant at Bali Hai Golf Club. Magical is the one word that sums up the entire evening at Cili Restaurant. The staff did a tremendous job hosting my wedding. Every single detail was perfect from the décor, arch, flowers,... Read More cake, beverages, small details to the amazing food (the list is endless). Cili Restaurant’s wedding coordinator, Angel went above and beyond in every aspect of my wedding and the venue was beautifully put together. The best part about having your wedding at Cili Restaurant is the stress free process. My wedding coordinator took care of everything for me. Cili Restaurant offers all inclusive packages so I did not have to work with outside vendors, solely a photographer. All I had to do was send pictures/ideas of what I wanted and they made it happen. The day of the wedding I did not have to worry about a thing. All of the guests raved about how delicious the food was. Cili Restaurant served an impeccable plated dinner with Grilled Rib-Eye Steak with Shrimp Scampi on a bed of Mashed Potatoes and a Seared Free Range Chicken with Parmigiana Risotto. Huge compliments to the Cili Chef and entire kitchen staff for the delicious and beautifully displayed dinner. My wedding cake was created by the on-site Pastry Chef and was absolutely stunning. The on-site florist created my floral arch, bouquets, boutonniere and centerpieces. The flowers were lovely and everything I asked for. Both the Cili Florist and Pastry Chef are true artists and create beautiful cake and floral designs. The service is impeccable. It was so relaxing knowing that my guests were well taken care of. The staff was helpful, pleasant and always made sure I had a drink in my hand. Cili truly makes it their duty to ensure your day is special and that everyone is enjoying themselves. A big shout out to Angel, Sarah, Tommy and Jorge for going above and beyond! A huge thank you to all of Cili Restaurants staff for making my wedding day a dream come true. If you are interested in Cili Restaurant for your wedding day feel free to message me with any questions you have about this gorgeous Las Vegas Wedding Venue, I highly recommend it. Email: [email protected]

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Jill B

Where do I began? Angel and the staff at Cili were incredible. From the day we had our first meeting to pick a date until the last song was played at our wedding someone was always available for us. Angel made it fun to plan the wedding and he's such a great person to work with.... Read More One of many great things about Cili is you have options for marriage locations. We were originally going to get married on the lawn but it happened to be windy that day so we made a fast decision to move the ceremony to the patio and it was just as beautiful, if not more. You had the great view without the elements. Another great thing is Cili is all inclusive!!!!! You don't have to work with a bunch of vendors. They have everything included. The food is spectacular! I could go on for days about the food. We served the surf & turf, chicken and fish for our dinner menu options. We had a hard time deciding what to serve because EVERYTHING was amazing. If I could get married 100 times I wouldn't change a thing about that night and I feel we owe it to Cili for their great service and wonderful vendors.

2016-10-26T15:59:09 Response from the vendor

Oh!! Thank You!! You made the planning just as easy!! I'm glad you chose us as a local wedding instead of a California destination wedding. You both were amazing as well as the ease of working with the parents too!! Congratulations and Wishing you the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Rachel L

We had our wedding here on April 16th 2016 both Ceremony and Reception. Angel was our wedding planner from the start and was beyond helpful and generous with the entire process, wedding planning can get a bit hectic and stressful but Angel always kept us grounded and assured... Read More that everything would be taken care of! The staff was absolutely incredible here went above and beyond for everyone. Making sure we were all taken care of in every way, on every visit before the wedding and exceeded any expectations i ever had on the actual wedding day. You definitely get your moneys worth choosing Cili between their amazing staff, incredible food and their all inclusive packages they offer! They did such a great job in making my vision come to reality it was better then i could have ever imagined or expected. I would choose cili over and over again if i had to. We had guests from all over the world who have been to countless number of weddings continue to tell us how impressed they were with everything from location, views, decor, staff and food. Thank you Cili for making our day one we will never forget!!

2016-10-26T15:54:24 Response from the vendor

Always my pleasure to see your wedding dreams through!! An amazing selection of pastries and dessert. Maybe we will see you around for an anniversary?!! Congratulations and I'm glad everything was a breeze for you. Angel Kroenecke Catering Sales Manager/Wedding Event Coordinator

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Haavisto Y

This venue was perfect in every way imaginable! From the food, to flowers, décor, cake, and everything else in between there is literally nothing negative to say! We simply cannot put into words how hard the amazing staff worked to make our special day THE best day ever! The... Read More views and setting are stunning and our guests cannot stop ranting about the amazing food! If you are looking for the perfect place to begin your happily ever after look no further!!!!

2016-10-26T15:02:29 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure to perfect your day as well. Perhaps we will see you again soon!! Angel Kroenecke Catering Sales Manager/Wedding Event Coordinator & Staff

Reviewed on 2/22/2016

I know this is a little late seeing as my wedding was here in October but I just wanted to write this review. I, as has every woman probably dreamed of their big day their entire lives and my wedding her exceeded everyones expectations. my parents were worried about spending the... Read More money for it at first but after everything was said and done they had said it was all completely worth it. we are still in the new year getting compliments on how beautiful the wedding was and how amazing the food was. we had the greatest time and every one of our guests felt valued. drinks never went empty. food was hot and delicious. Angel was heaven sent I swear. with the craziness that is wedding planning he knew just how to make me feel at ease. we absolutely loved our wedding. Also I am sorry but I don't remember our servers name but he was so incredible and great at what he does. They even packaged up our dinners for us to take with us. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this place and will definitely recommend .

2016-03-20T16:18:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you soo much for your compliments!! It is invaluable to know we are able to perfect your day and have it turn out as you expected. Any feedback is valuable regardless of when it is received and I truly appreciate you taking the time... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Cinthya C

Amazing location and it is so beautiful. You will not regret picking this location!

2016-03-20T16:12:36 Response from the vendor

Thank You for your compliments. Cili is by far a beautiful hidden tropical paradise. A gem Located on the strip!! In between Mandalay Bay and the Las Vegas sign. We can't wait to perfect your day!! Angel Kroenecke Catering Sales Manager/Wedding Event Coordinator

Best Service & Beautiful Venu

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

We had our wedding (both ceremony & reception) at Cili at Bali Hai & the customer service was impeccable! Angel, Sarah and Tommy went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly and to our satisfaction. They were flexible, attentive & easy to work with. All the guests... Read More had a great time and couldn't stop commenting on how awesome the food & drink were and how beautiful the wedding was. We highly recommend this venue for weddings and any events.

2015-11-05T21:14:50 Response from the vendor

It is my Pride and pleasure to have hosted and be a part of your Special day. You were both beautiful and I am happy you have chosen Cili to be included in your deserving day to express the love you have for each other.... Read Less Read More

Best Wedding Ever!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

We had our wedding at Cili on October 17. I can honestly say, it was the greatest day of our lives. Angel, and the staff at Cili are top notch. There wasn't one hiccup, and everything went better than we could have imagined. We wish we could re-live every moment of that day, but... Read More unfortunately we cannot. We can only leave this review, and hope it will convince some other lucky couples to have their big day at Cili. It will be a day they will never forget.

2015-11-05T21:21:57 Response from the vendor

Thank You. I am more than happy that everything turned out perfect for you. I had fun rocking my yellow socks and shirt in support of your wedding day!!The color of sunshine and smiles. Everyone was so fun and made the Wedding so effortless.Wishing you... Read Less Read More

Meet The Events Director

Angel Kroenecke

Having lived in Las Vegas for 20 years, I have had the fortunate opportunities of working almost every facet of hospitality. Currently working at Cili at Bali Hai Golf Course, I have the pleasure of perfecting a variety of events with my primary focus being weddings. I believe the process should be fun and stress free. A once in a lifetime moment, an investment, and an experience to remember, forever. My goal is to go above and beyond and help perfect every detail even if it is me making, creating and researching your desires.