Cindee Grigson - Pamper Me Twice

Dermatology, Eyelash Extensions, Spas

7335 W. Sandlake Road, Orlando, FL

Incredible Experience!

Reviewed on 3/15/2012 Jordan D

I decided a few months before my wedding that I wanted to try getting a Brazilian wax for the big day. My first experience (at a salon that shall remain nameless) was horrific. Beyond the pain, the esthetician was far from discreet and did not explain anything. I told one of my bridesmaids this and she insisted I go to her esthetician Cindee the next time. To be honest, I was terrified. I was traumatized from my first experience and was dreading the treatment, but my bridesmaid assured me I'd love Cindee and sugaring. She was right! Cindee was beyond professional; she was personable, caring, and took the time to explain every step in the process. The sugaring wax is all natural and made the experience practically painless with the help of Cindee's quick service! Cindee will have my business for life!

Love Cindee!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Stephanie W

I've been going to Cindee for the past 5 years and got monthly facials with her for the year leading up to my wedding. She's a true professional and great at providing suggestions for problem areas. I highly recommend her!

Best experience ever !

Reviewed on 6/18/2011 Jessica L

Cindee is flippin amazing ! I have been going to her for the last 2 months for brazilian and leg sugaring and not only does she do an awesome job but she is very professional and makes you feel very comfortable while working on you. I highly recommend her ! Jessica Love

A wonderful treat and somewhat pain-free!

Reviewed on 6/11/2011 Karin C

I just love the brazilian sugar-wax that Cindee does for me. I have been a loyal customer for 6 years and tried someone else but it hurt more! (YIKES!) Also, Cindee helps me keep my modesty and is always very professional, which is important to me. Mostly, she does a fabulous job and is so easy to talk to, she puts me at ease. I highly recommend her...PLUS, the location is so great for all different directions of Orlando.

Bikini Sugaring for wedding day and every day!

Reviewed on 6/08/2011 Shana B

I have been a client of Cindee's for more than 10 years. Her sugaring services are hands down the best way to go for hair removal that lasts and is more comfortable than traditional wax. Bikini and under arm treatments were especially helpful for pre-wedding prep. She's a professional and an extremely experienced esthetician and it shines through in all her services.

Send Email