Foldable ballet flats for weddings and events

Launched in 2010 and as seen on The TODAY Show, Cinderollies are the original foldable ballet flats for bridal parties, weddings and events. When you're getting ready to say "I do", the last thing you want is for your guests to say "I don't" to the dance floor. When their high heels start holding them back, your fairy godmothers at Cinderollies are here to keep the party going with our super cute and ultra compact Cinderella slippers. Be sweet to your bridesmaids feet and place your order today! Bulk discounts available!

Bridesmaid Gifts, Gifts for the Bride, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Erica V

These were a phenomenal purchase for our wedding! I chose them over others based on reviews on Etsy (as well as pricing and shipping), and I'm glad I did. I got myself some along with some for bridesmaids and other family members. They REALLY came in handy when we went to a... Read More place for portraits in San Francisco and it was very unwise to wear heels while traversing rocks and countless stairs. They packed easily, and my bridesmaids wore them for the majority of the reception. They were incredibly happy with them, and they'll definitely hold up for at least a few wears! I am not generally the type to wear heels I can't rock all night, but I DO still keep these in the car JUST in case!

2018-04-02T12:11:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post a kindhearted review!! As a small business, reviews mean the world to us. We are so glad you choose Cinderollies to help celebrate your special day!! Thank you again for shopping with us & all the best!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Melissa B

Such a great gift for my bridesmaids and they definitely used them! And they can continue to put them in their purses for a night out and use them again and again... so cute! Wish I bought myself a pair!

2017-12-15T10:43:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a sweet review!! Reviews and word of mouth are everything for our little business, you have no idea how much it means to us! We are so happy you all loved them. Thanks... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Raquel V

This company is fantastic and super responsive. I had my order of 7 ballet flats to my door within a week of placing my order and this was during a hurricane evacuation in South Carolina. The flats are super cute and comfy and all of my bridesmaids loved them. By the time we did... Read More grand entrance, all of my girls changed into their flats and they danced the night away with no complaints. I would definitely order from this company again.

2018-04-02T12:01:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking time to post a sweet review!! So happy you and your bridesmaids danced the night away in comfort with Cinderollies! We are so happy you loved them. Thanks again & all the best!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2018 Stephanie T

As a bride, I bought these in case I can’t wear my heels all night. Didn’t want to spend lots of money on backup flats that I would possibly wear once. They arrived, tried them on and am happy with my purchase!!! Definitely recommend looking at the sizing recommendation. I’m... Read More about a 9.5 but considered going up. Glad I didn’t. These are perfect! Thank you!!!

2018-04-13T10:07:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review and the feedback!! We are so happy you selected Cinderollies to be a part of your big day. Thank you again & we wish you all the best!! Chris & Nicki

Reviewed on 4/09/2018 Patrycja J

I ordered 8 pairs of Cinderollies for my bridal party as well as the mothers. I was extremely happy with the delivery speed and quality of product. They are super cute and fit perfectly in the go-bags I made for my bridal party!

2018-04-13T10:09:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review of Cinderollies! We are happy you found our shoe for your special day and shared them with your bridesmaids. Thank you again & all the best!! Chris & Nicki

Reviewed on 4/09/2018 Maressa V

Loved these cute flats and so did my bridesmaids. Perfect for a bride running around all night lol.

2018-04-13T10:11:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Cinderollies for your special day!! We appreciate our customers taking the time to review us. We couldn't agree more, a great shoe for all the running around on your special day; ). Thank you again & all the best. Chris &... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/09/2018 Breann Z

These are exactly what i ordered. The lady was prompt and the items shipped fast. They are very comfy going to use them on the day of us getting ready.

2018-04-13T10:12:38 Response from the vendor

So happy you choose Cinderollies as part of your big day!! Thank you for taking the time to review & we wish you all the best! Chris & Nicki

Reviewed on 4/09/2018 Krystle P

I really love my shoes and can not wait to wear them for my big day.

2018-04-13T10:13:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review & choosing Cinderollies as a part of your big day! Wishing you all the best, Chris & Nicki

Reviewed on 4/09/2018 Molly K

I cannot wait to give these flats to my bridesmaids! They are the most comfortable flats that I think I have gotten, almost slipper like! The padding is perfect and the inside is very soft! They also came ahead of schedule which was great. Will be recommending to other brides!

2018-04-13T10:15:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review us!! We are so happy you are satisfied with your purchase. Congrats on your special day & we wish you all the best. Chris & Nicki

Reviewed on 3/23/2018 Chris R

I had an amazing experience with Cinderollies and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is even questioning if they need these! Their customer service is amazing too! I can't wait to give them to my bridesmaids!

2018-03-23T14:13:11 Response from the vendor

Aww so glad you all liked them and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. All the best to you!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2018 Krista M

My bridesmaids and I really liked our Cinderollies! They were comfy and great for the night. My older sisters were a bit snug as the sizes didn't go up far enough to reach her size, so I ordered the largest size but it worked for the time being. The fabric also did tear a bit... Read More while we danced, but they got the job done for the knot and had my feet clean once I was done with my heels. :)

2018-03-23T14:16:49 Response from the vendor

Really glad you all liked them but so sorry to hear your sister didn't get a perfect Cinderella fit :( Please let her know we will be rolling out an XXL size very soon and thank you again for taking the time to leave us... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Sherri L

Cinderollies are awesome! Very accommodating. The color of the shoes is beautiful! They were affordable enough that I made them part of my bridesmaids' gifts!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Kimberly B

Wonderful for when you are ready to dance the night away and easily stored in a convenient pouch!

2018-04-02T12:14:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post a sweet review!! We are happy that you choose Cinderollies to dance the night away! Thanks again & all the best!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Jennifer H

Love them!

2018-04-02T12:17:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Tiffany M

I'm so happy my bridal party will have happy feet at the end of our wedding day. I'm looking forward to surprising them with these cute and comfy slippers. Just easy and great quality and quick response!

2018-04-02T12:24:56 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review! We hope you have a wonderful wedding & all the best!! Thank you again for choosing Cinderollies on your special day.

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Dawn M

I HIGHLY recommend Cinderollies! The customer service is amazing. I ordered a color I thought would look good with the bridesmaid dresses and I didn't like them. So I returned them and send a picture of the dresses to Chris and he helped me decide which color to get. I got... Read More them and love them. All the bridesmaids say they are so comfortable. Fast shipping, inexpensive and great customer service.

2018-04-02T12:28:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review our shoes!! We aim to please & are happy to help our customers make their order just right. Thank you again for choosing Cinderollies for your special day & all the best!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Ashley S

I LOVE these flats! They were prefect for my bridal party for after the ceremony!

2018-04-13T10:16:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Cinderollies! Thank you again & wishing you all the best! Chris & Nicki

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Jennifer T

Cinderollies is a wonderful company that sells a top-notch product. Customer service from purchase to product arrival was excellent. At the time of purchase, new product sizes were being released and a representative followed up directly to ensure sizing was correct for my bulk... Read More order. My purchase included one pair of the Pearl flats (bride), Hi-Ho Silver (bridesmaids x6), and Fairly GoldMother (mothers of the bride and groom). I gave Cinderollies as wedding favors and everyone loved them. The individual bags are easy to carry these flats around in and small enough to fit in a purse. They are extremely comfortable, portable, and versatile I’ve often found myself wearing them while traveling. Overall, awesome product and great service!

2018-04-13T10:18:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your purchase & taking the time to review Cinderollies! We are grateful for our customers ; ). Thank you again for your review & we wish you all the best. Chris & Nicki

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Angela S

Bought these for my MOH, MOB, and MOG. My mom continues to wear them around her house because she likes them so much!

2018-04-13T10:20:32 Response from the vendor

So happy you were happy with your Cinderollies!! Thank you for taking the time to review & all the best. Chris & Nicki

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Danielle K

I got them for my bridesmaids to wear after the ceremony, and they loved them! They wore them the whole day before the ceremony too, and one of them told me she still wears them around a the house! They were comfortable and cute.

2018-04-13T10:22:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Cinderollies to be a part of your day. We love hearing from our happy customers. Thank you again for your review, all the best!! Chris & Nicki

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Elissa G

These were perfect for dancing when the girls and I just couldn't take anymore of our heels. I don't think they come in half sizes and that would have been nice as mine were a little big.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Kayleigh F

I ordered these in pewter for my bridesmaids and in white for myself. I absolutely love them and I can't wait to gift them to my girls. Definitely worth the purchase. Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Carissa S

The absolute perfect gift for your hard working bridesmaids. These will please everyone's sore feet so they can continue to enjoy their time into the night. Sizing is flexible.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Stephanie B

Bought the nude flats for myself and each of my bridesmaids. They shipped really quickly and each came in its own carry bag. Have tried them on and they are super comfortable and easy to carry in a clutch. Can't wait to use them at my wedding in March!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Jaimie F

Great customer service!! My girls will love these slippers!!

Chris and Nicki

After attending multiple weddings, Chris and Nicki noticed all the women were either barefoot (yuck!) or totally avoiding the dance floor because their high heels were holding them back. That's when Cinderollies was born. Cinderollies are super cute, foldable ballet flats that fit in your purse and are THE perfect wedding favor or bridesmaids gift for your gals. Cinderollies are guaranteed to keep your dance floor packed because let's be honest, no one remembers the cake, they only remember the party :) Be sweet to your feet!