Cindyrella's Wedding Garden

Banquet/Reception Hall, Botanic Garden/Park

12790 Dodd Blvd, Rosemount, MN

Beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2014

If you have a tight budget this is the perfect place and its incredibly beautiful! We loved having our wedding there! My only issue was there was someone sick who was supposed to set up the sound system and there was a miscommunication along the way and we started late.

perfect setting

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

this setting was very inconspicuous. The grounds are beautiful, with a an arbor, huge willow tree and pond as a background setting for great pictures.

Good for price

Reviewed on 9/22/2013

Beautiful scenery and setting. For the price I would recommend it. We had our own minister, I don't know if I would recommend using theirs. It's a husband and wife team and she is very nice and accommodating. He, on the other hand, was short and rude to our guests. Luckily he was up in the parking lot obsessing over cars during much of it. Like I said would recommend it for the price, but watch out for the husband.

Good, not great

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Jenny S

Everything the day of went fine. Communication is a little dicey. I talked to one person to set everything up and then all of a sudden my emails to her were being answered by someone else. If you make an appointment make sure to call right before you get there to remind him. It is gorgeous though. There is a little shack for changing that doesn't have electricity and if it rained the morning of the floor will be soaking wet (we had to lay down sheets so I could get my dress on without ruining it)

2013-08-18T15:52:21 Response from George , the member

Sales and "delivery" are two different functions staffed by different people. Here are photos of the day: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.698996736792825.1073741864.163502190342285&type=3

Perfect day!

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Stephanie H

Thanks to George and Cindy for making our big day everything we wanted and more! It was perfect. Setting was perfect, weather was perfect, EVERYTHING went smoothly. Highly recommend this absolutely breathtaking venue for an outdoor wedding. There is also a backup chapel in case of rain, but I never saw it. Cindy, our photographer got some amazing pictures as well.

One Stop Shop=Less Stress