Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Chelsea U

Deciding on a videographer for our September destination wedding was tough. We weren't sure if it was worth the extra money, and after finding Cineaverde website (recommended by our wedding planner) we decided it definitely was! I fell in love with the videos on their website. I... Read More am anxious to see our finished product- I know it will be amazing. Jessica really worked with us to find the package that suited our needs the best. They were so fun to work with on our wedding day. Sometimes videographers can be intrusive at other weddings I've been to, but not Cineaverde! I can write a five star review without actually seeing the final film- because I have confidence in this wonderful team!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Holly F

We loved working with Cineaverde on our wedding day. They gave us direction on exactly what to do, and also captured some great candid moments. We can't wait to see the final product!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Jade B

Jessica and Jon were so great and easy to work with! Jon spoke with me serval times over the phone to answer all of my many questions. We are from out of town and he also made time to meet with me in person during one of our visits to Key West. Jessica was so sweet and we didn't... Read More even realize she was there filming the whole time! She was able to capture all of the important moments from our day and kept in touch with me during the editing process. We love how our videos came out and I would HIGHLY recommend ANYONE in Key West using them!

Stop looking : this is the right choice!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Elena D

Our big day in the Keys... The best of the best....I could have not asked for a more perfect day. Cineaverde was one of the best choices we made. We had a top quality vedio to watch and look back on, on our magical day. I would recommend this company to all brides. Price,... Read More quality, the staff and presentation will not be disappointing :)

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Margert T

We had a small wedding in Key West FL. Cineaverde did a great job handling our wedding day. The video is just what we wanted to be able to show once we got home and surprised our family and friends.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Stef T

While I was impressed with the quality of the videos sent to me, I couldn't help but be disappointed that many of our requests for special moments to include (filled out on our questionnaire) weren't in the clips. There was no footage of the groom and groomsmen getting ready, no... Read More footage of the groom's first look at the bride, no footage of the bride's dad first look at the bride, no footage of myself and my grandma. There wasn't even video of people dancing at the reception, the garter removal/toss, or any guest interaction in our video. It also took almost 6 months to get the videos posted and then mailed to us. The actual video is clear and good quality, but I am just disappointed that all of the things I had hoped to re-live again were left out. On our wedding day, Jon was nice, but really didn't offer any welcoming interaction with me. I'm not sure if it was just a busy season and our wedding got the short end of the stick, but it was a bummer. I wouldn't recommend to others.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 3/12/2015 Lindsey F

We decided to include a videographer pretty last minute and we are SO glad we did! Jon was so helpful and really blended in to the background, which I think is the sign of a great videographer. He worked wonderfully with our photographer and made it a pretty simple and seamless... Read More process. Can't wait to see the footage!

Live streaming website was awesome

Reviewed on 12/26/2012 Monique J

I had a destination wedding and since there were a lot of family members that wouldn't be able to make it, I was trying to find a videographer that had a live streaming website. I came across Jon's website and after emailing him he said that he could do it! We had so many... Read More family members that were so excited that they could still be part of our day even though they couldn't be there in person. We had tons of compliments on this! We got the basic package, so we missed out on having him there longer, but we couldn't get everything in our budget. Jon was very easy to work with and I can't wait to see our video!

Hometown Favorite

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Emily W

Videographer is perfect team with Studio Julie. Captured all the great moments that you miss being involved with the wedding.

The Best on the Island

Reviewed on 5/17/2012 Danielle T

When looking for someone to capture my wedding on video, Cineaverde was the only option for me on the Island. The style of video they produce and shoot is so special! They are so great to work with and worth every penny that we spent! I am so glad we decided to add Cineaverde... Read More to our wedding! I can not wait to see how our video comes out!!

Key West Wedding - Hemingway House

Reviewed on 5/04/2012 Amy S

CineaVerde did an absolutely fabulous job with our videography. They were a true pleasure to work with throughout the ENTIRE process. They were extremely fun and professional as well.

Not just any typical wedding video; this is art!

Reviewed on 12/22/2011 Hillary W

I can't say enough wonderful things about our experience with CineaVerde! I originally did not want any video for our wedding day, but after seeing how fabulous CineaVerde's work really is, I couldn't imagine NOT having it! Your wedding day goes by so fast, and it's so good to... Read More have a video to help you remember how wonderful it all really was. CineaVerde does this in a way that is artistic and timeless. When my mom saw our final video, she cried tears of happiness at how beautiful it turned out. His attention to detail is unbelievable and I am so thankful that we were able to have this wonderful video to remember our special day. I would highly recommend CineaVerde to any bride looking for a artist and professional to capture your day in an incredible way.

Cineaverde = amazing!

Reviewed on 11/21/2011 Jessica T

I can't say enough how happy we are with every aspect of CineaVerde’s work. His work is absolutely stunning. He blew us away with his attention to detail on all of the shots he got for us. We could not have been more pleased with our wedding trailer and love story. I know often... Read More times people see wedding videography as a luxury "add-on" but I would say it is absolutely essential! Your wedding day goes by SO fast, and it is nice to have a documented video to really remember the whole feeling of the day. There is nothing like sharing your wedding video, especially with people who might have been unable to attend. We are so grateful to Jonathan at CineaVerde for giving us the perfect, beautiful memory of our special day. We will cherish it forever.