Wedding Films for People in Love!

Cinema Four40 is a husband/wife team of wedding cinematographers. We love telling the story of your day using the images and the audio from your wedding to craft a story worth telling! We know we are so blessed to have the job we do. We funnel that passion into creating the best experience we possibly can for you! If you want to see more of what our previous clients have to say you can check out many more reviews here: https://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/cinema-four40-lancaster/efb9debdacf1f68b.html

Artistic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

We are in Central Pa but we travel wherever you are! (717) 940-1789

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Ashton J

There are so many good things to write about Jeff and Larissa that it is so difficult to pick a starting point! Right from the start, they made us feel more like friends rather than clients. My initial conversation with Larissa pretty much sold me on Cinema Four40 because she... Read More was so kind, professional, and knowledgeable. And when we officially selected Cinema Four40, we received a handwritten thank you note from them - I so appreciate little touches like that! When we met in person to discuss the final details of everything, Jeff and Larissa suggested the cutest little local coffee shop, where we genuinely enjoyed the conversation - a month before the wedding is a fairly stressful time, so a fun finalization meeting in a comfortable setting was just what we needed. Fast forward to the wedding day, because they made us feel more like friends, the cameras disappeared and everything started to feel natural (which is saying a lot because I am very shy and awkward, haha). Jeff and Larissa were so patient and helpful throughout the entire day and an absolute joy to be around; they truly cared about capturing every moment of our love story. They are experts at what they do - they captured so many incredible candid moments. I will say that we were hesitant about hiring a videographer, just due to budget constraints; however, this was by far one of the BEST wedding investments EVER. The featured film, ahhh, still gives us chills. We watched it at least 100 times the day that we received it. How can you fit every perfect moment into eight minutes of film that makes you cry tears of happiness every single time you watch it?? That is why they are the BEST. Us, along with our family and friends, still watch this on a daily basis. And the format of the full film is just like a real movie - so easy to navigate and we are able to actually re-live the best day of our lives over and over again thanks to Jeff and Larissa. We are so incredibly thankful to have had the opportunity to meet Jeff and Larissa and are so grateful that they were able to capture our wedding day the way that they did.

2017-07-06T08:51:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Ashton! We loved getting to know and work with you two and are so happy you chose us for your big day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sarah D

Larissa & Jeff are an AMAZING team! They are super responsive, and beyond helpful! Obviously I had a ton of questions being that I've never planned a wedding before, and Larissa & Jeff made sure to take the time to explain everything to us and help make the memories of our day... Read More last forever! They were able to capture drone footage at our ceremony and reception venues as well as countless intimate moments with family and friends throughout the day/evening. The teaser video itself brought me tears, so I cannot even imagine what the full video will be like! Larissa & Jeff are fun, creative, and professional, and we could not be more thrilled to have them capture our wedding day!

2017-10-31T12:39:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Sarah! We were so blessed to work with you and Logan and can not wait to finish your film!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Cara L

From our first phone call, I knew Jeff and Larissa would be the perfect videographers for our wedding day. They are so talented, but they are also wonderful people and an exceptional husband and wife team. They were so easy to work with in the months leading up to the wedding... Read More and on the day of, they made us feel so comfortable. Following the wedding, they continued to communicate with us frequently and the trailer and full film were provided much quicker than we expected. We are so thrilled with the quality of our films and the talent they expressed through their work. We are so thankful to have included them on our wedding day and are so excited to be able to relive the day over and over through the films. I cannot recommend Cinema Four 40 enough - their passion for their work and the couples they work with is remarkable!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Megan T

Cinema Four40 is the best!!! As we started our wedding planning process, Cinematography was one of our top priorities. And we made the best choice having Jeff and Larissa film our wedding. They are an amazing couple professionally and personally. They made us feel so comfortable... Read More and were so kind! We got our film back with a fast response and we are blown away by the results! They are true artists and make a beautiful product! We will be forever grateful for their work. We can not wait to watch our film through out our lives. We can't thank them enough for their amazing work!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Bekah S

I knew instantly after our initial meeting with Jeff and Larissa that they were going to be wonderful to work with. This couple is so kind-hearted and genuine and really make you feel valued as a client. They are an extremely talented team and their work is incredible! We were... Read More absolutely thrilled with our highlight film and watched it over and over! Everyone that saw it said it was the best wedding video they had ever seen! Beyond the highlight video, our extended edit version is fabulous. We are so thankful for the quality of our film. The day of our wedding, Larissa and Jeff made us feel so comfortable and at ease. They are seriously terrific at what they do. I recommend Cinemafour40 to everyone!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Alexis B

Jeff and Larissa are not only wonderful cinematographers, but incredibly kind, sweet people who are so easy to work with. We are very grateful they were the ones to capture our wedding day for us; they exceeded our expectations and made us feel at ease the entire time! They... Read More captured every moment and emotion for us so beautifully and we will treasure it forever. From my first phone call with them, I knew we found the perfect cinematographers! They made the entire process personal, easy, fun, and we never had a worry. I highly recommend Cinema Four40, Jeff and Larissa make every effort to capture your most special day perfectly and the end result is beautiful!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jenna Y

I hired Larissa and Jeff to shoot and edit a video of my wedding and I couldn't be more pleased with their work. They were extremely professional and it was at times hard to remember they were even there because of how they observed and filmed without interruption. The final... Read More product is exactly what I had hoped for and it was money well spent. It has been lovely to be able to catch up on the details which went a million miles an hour from our perspective.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Laura H

Jeff and Larissa were one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They made filming so fun and were just such happy, fun and positive spirits to be around during a very hectic stressful occasion. Our videos are INCREDIBLE. They captured all of our important moments along... Read More with all of the touching private reactions we had throughout the day. I keep crying watching them. We definitely recommend Cinema Four40 to all couples. You will be extremely impressed and be in the best hands on your special day!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 McKenna D

You absolutely need to book Cinema Four40 as your wedding cinematographer!! No question about it. I am a HUGE picture/video person in documenting memories, so needless to say I spent months and months searching for the perfect photographer and videographer. I found Cinema Four40... Read More through a friend who had used them years and years ago when my circle of friends started getting married and I remember falling in love with them instantly and saying then that I wanted them as my wedding cinematographer. Larissa and Jeff are so humble, professional, sweet, personable, patient, and accommodating. Not only are they an absolute dream to work with, their work is unbelievable and out of this world! It rained from dusk till dawn on our wedding day and Cinema Four40 made it seem like the rain was actually a PART of our day - almost as if it was part of our wedding decor. It was so wonderful! Having a wedding videographer to most couples is an "unnecessary" expense but that is 100% not true - it was the one thing I am so happy I did and will never regret. That type of documentation is absolutely priceless and the #1 type of vendor you should not skimp on -- and you cannot go wrong with Jeff & Larissa. My photographer even loved working with them on the day of the wedding saying how professional and fun they were. My wedding was in April and many months later, my husband and I still have people telling us our video was one of the coolest videos they have ever seen! I could go on and on about the value of a videographer and again on how wonderful Cinema Four40 was. Jeff & Larissa, we cannot say thank you enough nor could we ever express just how grateful we are for you both and your beautiful and amazing work. You both are so wonderful and Anthony & I are so blessed to have found such an awesome duo such as yourselves to document our special day!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kellie S

They are the BEST!!! When my, now, husband and I first started wedding planning we each chose one aspect of the wedding that we felt was of most importance to us and therefore could splurge on, to some degree. . My non-negotiable was videography. Long story short, I came across... Read More Cinema Four40 and fell head over heels for them. I found myself crying with every film I watched. I could only imagine if my emotions could be stirred watching strangers that I never met, how incredible my very own wedding film would be. . After talking with Larissa over the phone the deal was sealed--she was so warm and friendly. Through my discussion with her, I felt confident that the product they would produce would be exactly what I dreamed of. Larissa helped me better understand that what they would be creating was not just videography, buy cinematography. What her and her husband, Jeff, create is art. . Throughout all of the wedding prep, throughout the wedding day, and even post-wedding (seriously I just reached out to them nearly 8 months after my wedding), they were and continue to be incredibly attentive, caring, and most impressively, they superseded our expectations. . I cannot say enough for the level of professionalism and kindness that this duo exudes. After seeing Larissa and Jeff in their element and then seeing the final product, my husband and family are so thankful that I pushed so vehemently for this service. Our wedding day flew by and to have it forever preserved in such a beautiful way is truly a gift like any other.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Sara T

Larissa and Jeff were so kind, professional, talented, patient, and creative. They truly made our wedding day (that happened to be during a hurricane) the most special and memorable day ever. They felt part of our family and were so easy to be around. They truly went above and... Read More beyond filming. We are so glad we chose Cinema Four40.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Megan H

Jeff and Larissa of CinemanFour40 were by far one of the absolute BEST choices we made for our wedding day (aside from marrying each other, of course!). They were an incredible team to work with, and were so genuine, kindhearted, and flexible. They truly put our personalities... Read More into every piece of every video clip, and we felt so comforted and loved just by their being there, and by their walking with us through the planning of everything leading up to the big day! I have zero negative things to say about their professionalism, quality or speed of service, or about their general attitudes as vendors and friends. It was a joy and privilege to work with them, and I would HIGHLY recommend them for any special event, advertising, or any other videography service you might need.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Grace L

Jeff and Larissa were an absolute joy to work with and their talent is out of this world. They absolutely exceeded all our expectations- from meeting with them before hand to the beautiful final packaging. They are worth every penny. My father was skeptical at first of why a... Read More videographer was needed, as soon as they posted our trailer he was convinced they were not only worth the money but that they were worth 5x more. End of story- my husband and I are so grateful we'll have a wonderful video to cherish our wedding day for years to come!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Jenessa S

Jeff and Larissa are an absolute pleasure as human beings, not to mention their incredible professionalism and immaculate work! Their quality is unsurpassed and their ability to capture emotion amazes me every time. We have only gotten our sneak peak and I cannot even believe... Read More that this work of art was a day in my life! Thank you so much, guys! You're undoubtedly the best there is!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Jaime D

We absolutely loved working with Jeff and Larissa. They were so helpful and responsive during the planning period. They set aside a time to meet with us prior to our wedding day to go over our timeline and any questions we had. They were arrived early on the day of and made us... Read More feel extremely comfortable in front of their cameras. Their work was amazing. They captured our day and so many special moments throughout so beautifully. We could not have been happier with the quality of our wedding trailer and full video. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Brittany N

Jeff and Larissa are an absolutely amazing husband-wife duo. We cannot say enough good things about them! We met them through Skype prior to booking and kept in touch via email during the two years of planning our wedding. A month before the wedding they set aside time to meet... Read More with us and get to know us better while going over our wedding day timeline. My husband and I absolutely loved that. They made the day of the wedding go very smoothly and captured every moment that we requested. Our wedding trailer was released the day before we left for the honeymoon which we LOVED seeing before we left! Everything they have done was spot on and perfect. We couldn't have been any more happy with their services. We will continue to recommend them to everyone we know. You won't be disappointed! Thank you for making our day so special!! (6/6/15)

Jeffrey & Larissa

Jeffrey & Larissa are a husband/wife team and have been providing professional wedding cinematography and videography since 2010. Larissa will be your primary contact with us before your wedding day, handling all your questions and making it fun and easy to reserve your wedding date with us. Shoot us a message today and she'd love to chat with you on the phone! Jeffrey handles all post production and loves the creative process of editing your film