Wedding Films for People in Love!

Cinema Four40 is a husband/wife team of wedding cinematographers. We love telling the story of your day using the images and the audio from your wedding to craft a story worth telling! We know we are so blessed to have the job we do. We funnel that passion into creating the best experience we possibly can for you! Contact Larissa today and mention the Knot discount to receive our limited time special pricing for Knot brides only! If you want to see more of what our previous clients have to say you can check out many more reviews here: https://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/cinema-four40-lancaster/efb9debdacf1f68b.html

Artistic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

We are in Central Pa but we travel wherever you are! (717) 940-1789
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Brittany N

Jeff and Larissa are an absolutely amazing husband-wife duo. We cannot say enough good things about them! We met them through Skype prior to booking and kept in touch via email during the two years of planning our wedding. A month before the wedding they set aside time to meet... Read More with us and get to know us better while going over our wedding day timeline. My husband and I absolutely loved that. They made the day of the wedding go very smoothly and captured every moment that we requested. Our wedding trailer was released the day before we left for the honeymoon which we LOVED seeing before we left! Everything they have done was spot on and perfect. We couldn't have been any more happy with their services. We will continue to recommend them to everyone we know. You won't be disappointed! Thank you for making our day so special!! (6/6/15)

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Kellie S

They are the BEST!!! When my, now, husband and I first started wedding planning we each chose one aspect of the wedding that we felt was of most importance to us and therefore could splurge on, to some degree. . My non-negotiable was videography. Long story short, I came across... Read More Cinema Four40 and fell head over heels for them. I found myself crying with every film I watched. I could only imagine if my emotions could be stirred watching strangers that I never met, how incredible my very own wedding film would be. . After talking with Larissa over the phone the deal was sealed--she was so warm and friendly. Through my discussion with her, I felt confident that the product they would produce would be exactly what I dreamed of. Larissa helped me better understand that what they would be creating was not just videography, buy cinematography. What her and her husband, Jeff, create is art. . Throughout all of the wedding prep, throughout the wedding day, and even post-wedding (seriously I just reached out to them nearly 8 months after my wedding), they were and continue to be incredibly attentive, caring, and most impressively, they superseded our expectations. . I cannot say enough for the level of professionalism and kindness that this duo exudes. After seeing Larissa and Jeff in their element and then seeing the final product, my husband and family are so thankful that I pushed so vehemently for this service. Our wedding day flew by and to have it forever preserved in such a beautiful way is truly a gift like any other.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Sara T

Larissa and Jeff were so kind, professional, talented, patient, and creative. They truly made our wedding day (that happened to be during a hurricane) the most special and memorable day ever. They felt part of our family and were so easy to be around. They truly went above and... Read More beyond filming. We are so glad we chose Cinema Four40.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Megan H

Jeff and Larissa of CinemanFour40 were by far one of the absolute BEST choices we made for our wedding day (aside from marrying each other, of course!). They were an incredible team to work with, and were so genuine, kindhearted, and flexible. They truly put our personalities... Read More into every piece of every video clip, and we felt so comforted and loved just by their being there, and by their walking with us through the planning of everything leading up to the big day! I have zero negative things to say about their professionalism, quality or speed of service, or about their general attitudes as vendors and friends. It was a joy and privilege to work with them, and I would HIGHLY recommend them for any special event, advertising, or any other videography service you might need.

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Grace L

Jeff and Larissa were an absolute joy to work with and their talent is out of this world. They absolutely exceeded all our expectations- from meeting with them before hand to the beautiful final packaging. They are worth every penny. My father was skeptical at first of why a... Read More videographer was needed, as soon as they posted our trailer he was convinced they were not only worth the money but that they were worth 5x more. End of story- my husband and I are so grateful we'll have a wonderful video to cherish our wedding day for years to come!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Jenessa

Jeff and Larissa are an absolute pleasure as human beings, not to mention their incredible professionalism and immaculate work! Their quality is unsurpassed and their ability to capture emotion amazes me every time. We have only gotten our sneak peak and I cannot even believe... Read More that this work of art was a day in my life! Thank you so much, guys! You're undoubtedly the best there is!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Jaime D

We absolutely loved working with Jeff and Larissa. They were so helpful and responsive during the planning period. They set aside a time to meet with us prior to our wedding day to go over our timeline and any questions we had. They were arrived early on the day of and made us... Read More feel extremely comfortable in front of their cameras. Their work was amazing. They captured our day and so many special moments throughout so beautifully. We could not have been happier with the quality of our wedding trailer and full video. We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Jeffrey & Larissa

Jeffrey & Larissa are a husband/wife team and have been providing professional wedding cinematography and videography since 2010. Larissa will be your primary contact with us before your wedding day, handling all your questions and making it fun and easy to reserve your wedding date with us. Shoot us a message today and she'd love to chat with you on the phone! Jeffrey handles all post production and loves the creative process of editing your film