CinemaCake Filmmakers

WORKING IN PHILADELPHIA, NEW YORK (NYC), DC, ENGLAND, ST. TH

$$$$ – Expensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

128 Front Street, West Conshohocken, PA WORKING IN PHILADELPHIA, NEW YORK (NYC), DC, ENGLAND, ST. TH (610) 989-0158

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Alexandra C

When my husband and I were researching videographers in the Philadelphia area for our wedding, we came across CinemaCake Filmmakers on TheKnot.com. Once we watched some of their films, we knew we had to book them for our wedding day. No other video compared. When I watched the... Read More films, I had tears in my eyes for each one. Even though I did not know the bride or the groom, I was captured and amazed by the way CinemaCake captured every special moment from each wedding day. The filmmakers who worked our wedding day were so organized and kind and I didn’t even feel like they were there. They were able to get all of my special moments on film, including my first look, without being in the way which was something I really respected compared to some other videographers I’ve seen at weddings. I loved working with Dave and Sheryl Williams and Taylor over in the office. Dave and Sheryl made every meeting so personal and they really listened to what we wanted and what was important to my husband and I to be captured in our film. They offer so many add on’s, which are all well worth it. In addition to my film, I was able to add on my ceremony, the first dance, parent dances, and speeches/toasts. Working with CinemaCake was the most amazing experience and they are so professional. I can’t thank them enough and I am so happy with their services. We can’t wait to see our video and I would recommend them to anyone looking for the best videographers in the Philly area!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Christina C

My mom used CinemaCake as they were just starting out about 10 years ago. I decided to go with them because I loved how they captured their day in depth. Dave, Taylor and Sheryl were wonderful to work with! They took us through all the steps of planning the video, details to... Read More include, providing samples of other videos, etc. Our day went by extremely fast so it was definitely worth it to have it all captured. Thanks so much for allowing us to relive every moment! <3

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Alaina H

As we were looking for a videographer, my husband and I watched through many videos of various companies. Some I stopped immediately, others half way through. However, the minute I watched a Cinnemacake film, I instantly had tears! Watching the films I felt like I was at the... Read More wedding, experiencing it all! There was no question that we wanted Cinnemacake to capture our day! Dave and Sheryl established the premier videography business! They, along with Taylor were such a joy to work with! They were professional and made sure they had all the information to truly capture our day! I can not say enough about Dave, Jess, and Matt who were at our wedding! They were the best! We jusy received our Coming Soon Trailor, and I just can not even express how much we LOVE it! It is absolutely perfect and we can not wait to see the full film! Thank you Cinemacake for being apart of our wedding day and capturing all of our special moments!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Brent H

We had such a great time working with Cinemacake! We were initially won over by the quality of the videos they showed us that they had made for past clients. They make movies that seamlessly integrate all the exciting details of your wedding into a single story. We thought we... Read More were just getting the final product out of it, but the day of the wedding they were so a treat to work with as well. Their filming team was so friendly and fun to be with on our wedding day almost like they were other guests at the event celebrating with us. They worked perfectly with our photographers despite being from different companies. And the video that came out of it was such high quality it made you feel like you were at our wedding all over again!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lisa W

CinemaCake is the BEST in the area! From the planning phase to the wedding weekend to the final video, they exceeded ALL of our expectations! They are an unbelievably talented group to work with! They are very creative, professional, caring, fun, and- overall- genuinely nice... Read More people! They captured absolutely every moment of our amazing wedding weekend and we couldn't have asked for more! We are thrilled with our teasers, trailers, videos, & extras and would HIGHLY recommend them for any special occasion!! We loved working with them!!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Catherine C

While we were initially undecided about having videography at our wedding, we are so glad we did and so impressed with CinemaCake. Planning our wedding from out of state, the CinemaCake team was incredibly responsive with emails and offered flexibility in scheduling phone calls... Read More in place of in-person meetings. The film crew was professional, friendly, easy-going and an overall pleasure to work with. They were so unobtrusive we hardly noticed them being there yet they managed to capture all the moments - big and small - that made our wedding day special. We are beyond thrilled with the film the team created for us. The quality is unparalleled by any of the other videographers we looked at. If you are considering videography for your wedding, look no further and book the CinemaCake team today.

Perfect Memories by Cinemacake

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Andrea A

Dave and his team listened to what I wanted in a video package and video. They were there the whole time capturing every important moment without being invasive or noticeable! He was warm and friendly and made everyone feel comfortable. He then created the most magical 2 minute... Read More trailer. It gave everyone a beautiful memory and insight into the best day of my life. I watch the trailer daily still!Thank you to Dave and his team!

Best decision I ever made

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Stephanie G

http://blogs.phillymag.com/bridal_bulletin/2012/09/21/bride-to-b e-blogger-stephanie-prioritizing-videographer/ The final product: http://www.cinemacake.com/blog/wedding-films/middle-school-roman ce/

Can't wait to see our video!

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Bonnie F

CinemaCake was one of my favorite vendors! I LOVE their work and can't wait to see what our film looks like. They were a pleasure to work with at the wedding (and the meeting leading up to it). I cry every time I watch their wedding videos on their website. Love them!