CinemaCake Filmmakers

$$$$ – Expensive

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

128 Front Street, West Conshohocken, PA

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 Catherine C

While we were initially undecided about having videography at our wedding, we are so glad we did and so impressed with CinemaCake. Planning our wedding from out of state, the CinemaCake team was incredibly responsive with emails and offered flexibility in scheduling phone calls... Read More in place of in-person meetings. The film crew was professional, friendly, easy-going and an overall pleasure to work with. They were so unobtrusive we hardly noticed them being there yet they managed to capture all the moments - big and small - that made our wedding day special. We are beyond thrilled with the film the team created for us. The quality is unparalleled by any of the other videographers we looked at. If you are considering videography for your wedding, look no further and book the CinemaCake team today.

Perfect Memories by Cinemacake

Reviewed on 8/10/2014 Andrea A

Dave and his team listened to what I wanted in a video package and video. They were there the whole time capturing every important moment without being invasive or noticeable! He was warm and friendly and made everyone feel comfortable. He then created the most magical 2 minute... Read More trailer. It gave everyone a beautiful memory and insight into the best day of my life. I watch the trailer daily still!Thank you to Dave and his team!

Best decision I ever made

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Stephanie G e-blogger-stephanie-prioritizing-videographer/ The final product: ce/

Can't wait to see our video!

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Bonnie F

CinemaCake was one of my favorite vendors! I LOVE their work and can't wait to see what our film looks like. They were a pleasure to work with at the wedding (and the meeting leading up to it). I cry every time I watch their wedding videos on their website. Love them!

Start a Conversation!