Cinematic Wedding Memories by Faymus Media

NYC, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania & Long Island

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

NYC, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania & Long Island (844) 329-6871

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Alex K

Corey photographed our wedding and the photos were amazing! From day one he made the process easy! Booking process was simple and I had been so nervous about finding and booking a photographer. He even showed up over an hour early to take photos of family I haven't seen in many... Read More years! I highly recommend Faymus Media and Corey to take care of your special day! Alex K

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Gessika L

My husband and I got married in September of 2016, the best decision we made was having Corey as our videographer. He was on time, patient, had so many idea, and is truly an expert in his craft. When watching our video you could see how all the recording was so high tech, and... Read More the editing just flowed together. He has an eye for this and when we watched our video it was showed. He did an incredible job. Thank you so much Corey & Faymus Media for putting me at ease, for doing an amazing job, and capturing the little moments that made our day so special. YOU ARE THE BEST!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Megan B

Corey was our photographer for our wedding. He was very easy to reach in the days leading up to our wedding and very easy to work with on the day of the wedding. The photos were absolutely stunning. Corey arrived early to capture some shots that were very important to us even... Read More tho we didn't think we had enough time. Thank you so much for all the hard work on our special day!!!! Megan B.

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

We could not be happier with Corey from Faymus Media. Our highlight video is something that truly is a piece of art. It is something that really just left us amazed and speechless. It's now something we can show our children one day. Corey is so easy to work with. It's just... Read More what you need on your wedding day. His equipment is so advanced you don't even know half the time he's there. The quality of the images were just phenomenal also. We are forever grateful for hiring Corey from Faymus Media to capture our special day.

Corey Benoit and Faymus Media are the Best!

Reviewed on 8/18/2015

Corey and his team at Faymus Media have been an amazing photography, video and film company to work with. Corey has an amazing eye, sense or composition, design, color and texture. These are skills one is born with and than cultivates. Being an artist cannot be learned - you... Read More must be born an artist! Corey is an artist. I first meet Corey when he photographed and filmed my wedding last summer and I have now used on multiple occasions for special events, head shots and photo shoots for my cosmetic design company. He does amazing photos and film work, is fun to work with, creative, a team player and strives to get the perfect finished product. One year later - I could not see my business without Corey and Faymus Media being a part of it. I recommend very highly! I am OCD picky and an artist myself - so my standards are very high. Sincerely, Peace - Brian Fox Krawczyk

Looking for a personable Videographer/ Photographer?

Reviewed on 8/17/2015

Faymus Media, Is a fabulous video and photographer. The quality of their work is superb and the comfortable personal touch you receive during your Wedding Reception is so warm and comfortable. Enjoy your photos and video! Wanda Mendillo

Reviewed on 8/04/2015

Corey from Faymus Media contacted me right away and described exactly what he would be doing, which was so helpful since I didn't know much about the video process. The video came out awesome and he was so friendly the whole day. We are very thankful that we have such a great... Read More video to remember our wedding! Christine S.

Reviewed on 7/31/2015

Reviewed on 7/30/2015

Both Corey and Jim where greats sports... The paid a lot of attention to the little details and really made our day that bit more special.... highly recommended, wish they could come to Ireland for the religious service.... Best Regards, Joanna & Michael Brady ;)

Reviewed on 7/30/2015

Corey did an amazing job filming our wedding. He was easy to work with, kept me informed when he was stuck in traffic, and did a wonderful job filming. I got several compliments from our photographer, and our wedding coordinator on how great his work was. You will not be... Read More disappointed! Moireen D.