Your Wedding Planning Partner

Wedding planning partner...voice of calm...orchestrator of your perfect wedding day. With a reassuring presence and flawless customer service, Daria is by your side, attentive to every detail...and to you, making your wedding day the most amazing day of your life. Let’s celebrate your joyful union!

Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Norcross, GA (404) 513-5037

One of the Best Wedding Decisions You Can Make!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Ainsley J

Daria is, for lack of a better word, incredible. Her attention to detail is unparalleled, her professionalism is outstanding, her personality and sense of humor are warm and wonderful, and the way she works through the planning process is truly refreshing. On the day of, Daria... Read More is priceless. She takes the stress out of the wedding and allows you to simply enjoy you and your new husband's special day, the way you should. All those things you think you'll need to do, bring, or remember on the day of? Forget it - Daria's got you covered. And all those things that you DIDN'T think to do, bring or remember? Well, Daria's got you covered there, too. She's like a little wedding fairy godmother, here to bring sanity and peace back to your happy day. :)

Best investment for your wedding

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Katherine V

We loved every minute of working with Daria. She was friendly, organized, on point, and seamless. She was constantly accessible and she resolved any conflicts before they became a problem. We considered her the best investment we made for our wedding because she allowed us to... Read More relax, enjoy, and remember our day. We'll have those moments forever because of her.

Do not pass her up!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Lindsay H

Daria is the BEST!!!! She is 100% worth the money!!! I did day of service which included Daria taking over the day of but was there every step of the way for recommendations, to check contracts or to regain my sanity! She knows how to get things done, and was spot-on every... Read More time!!! You need her!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley R

If you are looking for a wonderful, very knowledgeable, flexible, professional, experienced, and kind wedding planner, please do not look any further. Daria is the BEST wedding planner that any bride or groom could ask for! From vendor suggestions, decoration ideas, scheduling,... Read More to problem solving, Daria had an answer for everything! Naturally, there will be moments as a bride that you will be stressed out, but the moment you speak with Daria, she already has the answer and will immediately make your worry disappear! Daria is also HIGHLY respected by vendors across the state (and probably elsewhere as well!). Once all of our vendors found out that Daria was my wedding planner, we were treated like royalty. Daria is truly the best in the business and I can definitely understand why she is so well respected by all of her clients and vendors. Even on the day of our wedding, I can't even begin to describe all of her help! Our wedding was flawless, beautiful, and fun, all because of Daria. There was not a thing that I was worried about on our wedding day because I completely trusted Daria from the first day that we met. Working with Daria was THE BEST decision that I had made during my entire wedding planning. I couldn't, and wouldn't, have had my wedding any other way. Anyone who has the opportunity to work with Daria will be so so happy, I promise!

Reviewed on 5/13/2016 Lisa-Gail T

Daria was an awesome wedding planner. She has earned the respect of vendors in the Atlanta area. She was a wealth of knowledge about wedding etiquette, picking vendors and she ensured I was comfortable with my choices every step of the way without being pushy. Her timetables... Read More helped keep me organized so that closer to the wedding I was not scrambling to get tasks done. My wedding day flowed seamlessly because of her. She worked well with the vendors to ensure that everyone stuck to their timelines. We started on time and I had many guests (and my father!) comment on how well organized and executed the day was. I was also pleasantly surprised at how smoothly the load out after the reception must have gone because all our personal items, alcohol, leftover food were returned. She followed up after the wedding and returned momentos from the day and even gave us a thoughtful gift.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 judy b

Daria saves the day! We fired our wedding planners with 5 weeks to go. Daria took over and turned a nightmare into a dream wedding. She spent an entire day with us going to vendors as we had to redo everything. The vendors she recommended went above and beyond and they were... Read More first rate. She was positive and encouraging the whole time and she knows her stuff! She found holes in our original plan that would have made significant issues for us. She tried her best to keep us in our budget making money saving suggestions and also letting us know what would be superfluous or unnecessary. She fought for us with the venue to be sure we were treated right. She proof read everything. She kept things running on time and smoothly. Daria was with us the entire day and night until after 1am when she finally decided her job was finished. I would recommend her whole heartedly and don't think that you could find a better planner for your wedding. She will give you peace of mind and your wedding will be exactly what you had hoped it would be.

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Lauren N

How to even put into words how amazing Daria is - well is tough! To be fair I am a huge perfectionist, a true type A, I know what I want and usually how I want it. Being someone who aims to be their best and never settle for mediocrity I can easily point out in work and in life... Read More kindred souls. There truly could not have been someone more perfectly matched to take the reins and execute flawlessly than Daria. Every interaction I had with Daria was more than pleasant and always on time. She is a great communicator and listens to everything – even body language. Daria is kind, organized, prompt, detail-oriented and professional. She is also well respected by everyone in the industry and I’m sure every bride and groom’s life she’s had the chance to impact. Seriously, just book her. Book her now. If I could get married, every day for the rest of my life (of course to the same awesome and handsome hubby), I would chose Daria to be a part of that day each and every time. Thanks a million Daria for making our day the day of our dreams and being you. You are wonderful.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Daria is truly the best. She planned our wedding and without her, I don't think we would have made it. I met her at my friend's wedding that she was hired to coordinate and I knew that I had to hire her. She met with me several times to talk about the wedding and she would send... Read More me to-do-lists to make sure that I was on task. She knew so many vendors and gave me recommendations based off of what I was looking for. She was always available by email or phone. On the wedding day, she was prepared for anything that came her way. We had a few mishaps like my broken pearl bracelet and my husband's tuxedo pant ripping, that she fixed up with no issues. She coordinated all the vendors so that I did not have to worry about anything on the wedding day. Everyone came up to me to tell me that the wedding was beautiful and we owe a lot of it Daria. THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Melissa H

Daria is the perfect wedding planner. Throughout this year long process, she guided both my husband and I to the best vendors in Atlanta and ensured nothing but perfection on our wedding day. We hired her for her "Day of" services. Instead of having a wedding planner that my... Read More (now) husband and I had never met until the rehearsal dinner we had Daria. From the start of our venture together she made it very clear she was available for any advice, consultation, etc. through phone, text, email... She was not lying! All responses were less than 24 later and, for text, most of the time it was within the hour. Besides our initial meeting we had three additional meetings before the rehearsal dinner and wedding to go over all the details. She would email over detailed lists and frequently text/email/call to see if any help was needed completing those lists. The three additional meetings (that were included in the price) were at least an hour each but ran up to several hours. She wanted to make sure every detail was correct and that my husband and I were happy with everything. She contacted all of the vendors that I chose and coordinated their meetings and timeline. For rehearsal she ensured that everyone knew where they should be and coordinated it efficiently so that people were not standing around unsure of what to do next. On the day of the wedding she met me at my house to make sure we were all doing okay. Her assistant was at the reception making sure all the details were in place. She accompanied us over to the church and from there made sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. The whole time she has a smile on her face, the best attitude, and the sweetest disposition. The whole day went by so quickly. Honestly as Jay and I were leaving to go to our car and she said "Bye" I was very sad. She had become such an integral part of our lives it was hard saying goodbye. She has the best vendors and is an effective communicator. Put my mind at ease. If you want a sweet, highly talented, communicator, with many connections then you have found it.

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Lauren J

The.Best.Decision.We.Made. Daria, is awesome. You know how everyone says, "make sure to take a moment and take it all in on your wedding day because it will fly by"? We did do that, but we didn't really have to because Daria took care of everything. We did not have to worry. We... Read More were "there"; we were present for every moment. Her incredible preplanning and organization put us at ease so that the day of we could focus on what was most important, committing our lives to one another. Thank you, Daria!

I can't recommend Daria enough!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Emily G

I can't recommend Daria enough! She was so great to work with! We knew from the beginning that we could count on her 100%. She understood our style and values really well and helped us find the answer that was right for us (not just the answer that was "right"). We appreciated... Read More her calm, down to earth nature. She was always available to help us during the planning process, and the day of the wedding, she made everything run smoothly. I never once worried that I wouldn't be in the right place at the right time or anything like that because I knew Daria had it under control. All in all, she's wonderful to work with and a great person to have on your team. When I first got engaged, I thought having a wedding planner was unnecessary, but I can't imagine doing this without Daria.

PERFECTION!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014

Daria is my absolute hero! I genuinely feel that words cannot express how fantastic she is, both as a person and as an exceptional (!!) wedding planner. From our first meeting with Daria, I immediately felt as though she was my dear friend who wanted everything that I wanted for... Read More our wedding. My mom and I quickly discovered that we made the very best decision in hiring Daria. She was there by our side through everything, and she would always know what I wanted even before I did! Daria’s expertise, professionalism, and sweet spirit made our planning process a complete success. She far surpassed what I hoped for in hiring a wedding planner. She is a miracle worker for sure! Daria is incredibly organized and offered the perfect amount of support and guidance needed to make the wedding of my dreams become a reality! She was always ready and willing to go above and beyond the call of duty for anything we needed, and she most certainly did on numerous occasions. It is quite apparent that Daria has a gift for what she does, as her pure talent exudes in every detail and decision made. She is a top-notch wedding planner and her expertise is unmatched. I would recommend her without question. After all, she is the BEST!!

Kim and Rich

Reviewed on 5/24/2014

First of all, because this is going to be a long review, I’ll give you the bottom line: I would have paid triple the price for Daria and Circle of Love weddings and would recommend Daria to my closest friends and family members. My (new) wife and I are both physicians doing... Read More our residency at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta. She is training to be licensed as a general surgeon, and I’m training to be licensed as an internist. When we were engaged in February 2013, we knew that we would have to use a wedding planner or we wouldn’t be able to make our wedding happen, as we consistently work 80 hour weeks (up to 120 hours per week on difficult rotations). We had heard good things about Daria, and decided to meet her to see what we thought of her. Our first impression was one of an individual who was experienced, organized, and professional. And, thankfully, we decided to hire her to plan our wedding. Instantly, we felt comfortable in our decision. Even surrounded by type-A personalities in our profession, Daria was the most organized person I’ve ever met. She explained her system, which included several checklists based on how many months or weeks remained before the wedding. She was extremely knowledgeable when it came to local Atlanta vendors and every vendor she recommended was phenomenal. Her professional opinion is invaluable when planning a wedding. As I mentioned before, my wife and I have less free time than most, and usually are studying when we’re not at the hospital. When we needed, Daria was supportive, available by email, and ALWAYS ensured that she worked to make us happy. She made us calm and stress-free throughout the entire process. Some days, we didn’t feel as if we were planning a wedding at all because Daria had already done everything for us. In summary, Daria is a one-of-a-kind planner. Her work is effortless, as if she was designed to make your wedding as incredible as it could be. She was respectful with family yet she knew how to manage them. She cared about our feelings, but wasn’t afraid to tell us when we were got caught up in a minor decision or were straying outside of our budget. By the end, I felt like she was as invested in our wedding as we were, and she made our special day unforgettable. We truly can’t thank her enough for giving us the best night of our lives. Kim and Rich

Hire Daria and have no worries the day of your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/23/2014

Daria was amazing! She was involved in our wedding planning since the very beginning (over a year before the date). I would 100% recommend her! We ended up choosing a venue, caterer, band, and photographer that we found via her recommendation and loved all of them! She... Read More definitely is a great judge of the bride's taste and knows who to recommend. She kept us on track with the timeline all along, so things really never got stressful. And she was great at reassuring my mom that everything was being taken care of when she started to get worried about something :) MOST importantly, Daria was absolutely amazing the week of and day of the wedding. She helped prevent a crisis with my dress, took care of making sure every single detail was ready to go before the big day, and literally we had NOTHING to worry about on the actual wedding day. Everything went SO smoothy, and multiple guests said it was the best organized wedding they had ever been to! Thanks Daria!

Best Decision I made for My Wedding!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 fei c

One of the best thing I did was to hire Daria as my Day-Of-Coordinator! She helped me through the whole wedding planning process by giving me advice and suggestions. She was always very helpful and sweet. One of the reasons why I hired Daria was because of her experience and her... Read More wedding packages were very clearly stated, unlike some other wedding planning vendors. I knew exactly what she offered and what to expect. I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding because I know Daria had everything under control. All I did was just to enjoy my day and have fun! She also had anything and everything you could possibly need on your wedding day - bandits, scissors, double sized tapes, towel, even cigar cutter! She is truly amazing! My parents, guests, bridal parties and vendors were all really impressed with her. I would highly recommend her to everyone =D Thank you Daria for making my wedding day the best day of my life!

Daria is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Samantha W

We hired Daria to be our day-of coordinator for our wedding, and she was simply amazing. Her attention to detail, patience, and organization made our wedding go off without a hitch. She had everything under control, and it was such a relief to know that we didn't have to worry... Read More about anything, and neither did our parents. She was awesome, and we would recommend her to anyone!

Daria is invaluable!

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Angela B

I initially did not think a wedding coordinator was necessary, but my ceremony venue required that I hire a day-of coordinator for at least the ceremony. I talked to several coordinators before Daria but never felt like the services were worth the money. A friend recommended... Read More Daria about the time I started getting overwelmed with planning, and as soon as I talked to Daria I immediately felt more under control. We hired her for her day-of coordination, but it turned out to be so much more than that. She provided many referrals, answered any questions I had, and gave me checklists throughout the planning process to make sure I was on track and hadn't forgotten anything. She was invaluable leading up to the wedding in setting timelines and confirming all details with vendors. On our wedding day I was able to relax and enjoy myself because Daria handled all the details. She even planned a short "date" for my husband and I between the ceremony and our introduction at the reception where we had dinner alone and were able to enjoy each other. My wedding day would not have been as perfect as it turned out if I did not have Daria to pull everything together.

Our Hero

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 Dawn J

Initially my parents and I thought we could handle a wedding without a wedding planner. We contacted venues, looked at a few, picked one, made the deposit. We found a photographer and retained them. This was more than year before our wedding date. Then we realized we had to find... Read More a caterer, a baker, a DJ or Band, a florist, a transport company, a makeup artist, etc., etc., etc. Faced with a litany of prospects and knowing nothing about them - we made the best decision we could have ever made.... we hired a wedding consultant/planner. After interviewing several we chose Daria. We immediately felt a sense of relief. It was like a thousand tons of bricks lifted off our shoulders. From then on we did not have to worry about making appointments, getting quotes, handling negotiations on pricing... Daria did it all. Daria listened to my vision for my wedding and guided me to the best vendors for my concept. We worked with Daria for a year and never once were we made to feel like we were not important. She answered every call, every question and every distress signal. She even handled my Dad – the quintessential George Banks. Planning a wedding is stressful... hiring Daria made it stress-free. She never sweats. She is always in control. Our wedding went off flawlessly and we were left to enjoy the day. We love Daria and she became more than a wedding planner - she is now a friend. Our most sincere thanks to her and her team. There is no one better in Atlanta.

How does one plan a wedding without Daria?

Reviewed on 5/16/2011 Andrea M

If there is any advice I'd give a new bride it would be to hire a planner. My second would be hire Daria at Circle of Love weddings. She kept us in check with all the big details and little ones that easily get forgotten. We got checklists every three months which really helped... Read More us keep organized. So many things to think about - and I almost didn't have to think - Daria was assisting us throughout the whole process. She was our saving grace on our big day and everything flowed beautifully!

SO much more than a Day-of Coordinator!

Reviewed on 6/10/2010 Martha W

In short: Daria was the BEST decision we made with regards to our wedding. She pulled this crazy mess together and helped us have the wedding of our dreams. Also, if you're considering a DOC and worried about your budget, please know that Daria's fee was a full 10% of our... Read More budget, but was 100% worth it. In long: From our first meeting, my mom and I (my co-planner) were enthralled with how organized and how VERY detail-oriented she was. We hired her as a Day-of coordinator, but from the very beginning, Daria was sending me checklists, to-do lists, references, and was always available for consultations. She kept our planning on track, and helped me feel like everything was under control. If I was behind with something, she would gently prod me to get started, and she was ALWAYS reassuring. For instance, about a month before the wedding, I was freaking out about all the things I still had to do, and Daria called at just the right moment. We talked for over an hour, and went over every.single.detail for the wedding (again), and she left me feeling like a rock star. Another example: About a week before the wedding, I decided I wanted drinks served before the ceremony from a dispenser I had. I thought it would be pretty complicated and had almost talked myself out of it before I mentioned it to Daria. Thank goodness I did, because she just said "Oh, give it to me, and I'll take care of it." And she did! And it great to have, b/c the wedding day was HOT. We had a garden wedding, in Georgia in May (unpredictable weather), at a venue that had never done weddings, and I was planning this from Arizona. Not to mention that I'm a bit of a controlling weirdo and kept throwing things at Daria like: "Here, can you line the aisle with these pinwheels?" "Do you mind if we have another extra 5 tables over here?" "Can you set up this bocce ball set?" (Oh, and her assistant Jamie (lovely person, by the way) set up a (faux)photo-booth for us, which was decided two weeks before the wedding, when I realized that I absolutely wasn't going to get to that. It was fabulous!) Anyhow, Daria carried it all off splendidly, despite my craziness. In fact, by the end, Mom and I decided that if I wasn't marrying my love, and Mom wasn't already married to Dad, we'd both probably want to marry Daria. The week before the wedding, whenever anything unexpected would come up (and it does, no matter HOW carefully you plan), we would just decide that Daria could handle it, and not worry about it. I have no idea how many wildfires we produced for her on the actual wedding day, because she absolutely didn't tell me. In fact, she and my Mom tried to hide a potential disaster from me the week before the wedding. I found out (I'm pretty nosey), but by that time it had already been handled. Wow! Daria was VERY in control and hands-on with all of the planning, but when the actual wedding day came, she magically melted into the background, and just took care of business. Seriously, I have no idea how this wedding would have happened without her guidance throughout the planning, hand-holding through freak-out sessions, direction of the rehearsal, and absolute control of the wedding day itself! I kind of can't recommend Daria enough. You can see the awesome results of Daria's efforts on Style Me Pretty (search for "Garden Wedding in Georgia").