Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

15207 6th Ave SW, 2nd Floor, Burien, WA (206) 420-1236

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Kayla R

After scouring Pinterest, Google, every online stationary website and Etsy, I stumbled upon the perfect invitations from Citlali Creativo. Alex worked with us to alter the colors to match ours perfectly and was extremely accommodating when we needed a rush order. We had a... Read More destination wedding in Mexico and thanks to Citlali, our invitations and stationary (menus, place cards, etc) were cohesive and matched our vision perfectly!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Emma G

Alex from Citlali Creativo was phenomenal. She worked with me to get my perfect wedding invitations and they turned out beautifully. I absolutely could not have been happier. I also ended up buying my wedding itinerary, door hangers, and thank you cards from them as well. They... Read More are professional, great to work with, and beyond reasonably priced. Every place I looked at wanted at least 50% more than what they were charging and I ended up liking their designs the best. I highly recommend this company for your invitations and any other paper products you may need.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Diana S

After an extensive online search to match our wedding colors of aqua and gray we are extremely happy with the quality of the Aqua & Pewter Grey Elegant Damask Wedding Invitations. We’ve gotten many compliments on the final product. We chose the metallic finish, and it is just... Read More the right amount of subtle shimmer without being overdone. The cardstock quality was very thick and felt solid, not flimsy. Working with Alex has been great, definitely one of the best vendors I’ve worked with during the entire wedding process. Very prompt to respond and very patient with my many questions and willing to work with me on multiple iterations until we got a final design. I’m definitely coming back for my ceremony items of table names and place cards.

Afforable and Excellent Paper Goods!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 Kelsey S

We hired Citlali to create our table name cards, escort cards, and other ceremony items for our wedding in December. I had wanted to get custom table name cards as we were having each table named after a significant place in our relationship rather than using table numbers. We... Read More looked into Minted.com and other websites but kept finding it difficult to find what we wanted without spending more than we could. I found Citlali through an internet search and decided to e-mail. Alex responded right away and was able to meet with me that week. We went over design options and color schemes and she was able to provide me with numerous options of what I was looking for. She even had options to make these cute customized "Do Not Disturb" doorhangers with a thank you note on the back to include in our welcome bags. (I was going to try to DYI these off of something I saw on Pinterest but I guarantee the ones we purchased were not only more beautiful but cheaper too!) Everything was very affordable. I had met with two different paper goods shop in the area and Citlali's prices were almost the half the amount and quality of the products was just as good. Alex worked with me sending proofs of the all items we ordered and changed the fonts multiple times when I was picky. She never once made me feel like a burden and was very sweet and easy to work with. She even shipped our items to our house. After we had met, I had wished that I had found her earlier and ordered my invitations through Citlali as well!

Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 3/15/2015 Crystal J

I could nit be more pleased with the invitation suites from Citlali. They were wonderful to work with too in customizing, making changes, and getting design advice. I was planning on spending a little less, but after seeing something similar to what I got on their shops etsy... Read More page I had to go for these and I'm so glad that I did!

DROP DEAD GORGEOUS INVITATIONS

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Jessica S

I used Citlali to help me create a gorgeous invitation set for my destination wedding. Although I had a destination wedding, I planned a very upscale event and I wanted invitations to match the tropical yet classy ambiance I was targeting. Alex was a pleasure to work with -... Read More responsive and flexible - and the product was spectacular. I've already recommended Citlali to friends with upcoming weddings and I will continue to do so. I did my research (A LOT OF RESEARCH) and no one came close as far as style, quality, and price. Just amazing.

Best Design and Service Ever!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014

Citlali Creativo not only has beautiful, beautiful invitation, program, and other celebration item designs but Alex and her husband, Joe,as well as Annabel are very caring and genuine in their interest in what you want. We loved working with them and used them for our wedding... Read More invitations, programs, and thank you cards. All are flawlessly beautiful and just perfect. Citlali is a small but powerful company that deserves all the accolades possible. Thank you Alex, Joe, and Annabel for making our wedding so beautiful!Kathryn

Perfect invitations!

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Melissa O

I ordered my invites from Citlali through Etsy and everything was perfect. Alex was so responsive and most of all they worked QUICKLY. I had my invites well before they were promised. The stationary was beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I also used them to print my wedding... Read More programs, table numbers and door hangers for our hotel guests. Again, everything was perfect. Great customer service and product, highly recommended!