CJ's Off the Square

Tennessee, TN

Romantic Garden Weddings

Experience personalized service and inviting Southern charm at CJ’s Off the Square. Our historic house and garden is the perfect setting for your next celebration and our all-inclusive event packages make planning any occasion easy and fun. Historic Downtown Franklin, TN

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Park

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

218 3rd Ave North, Tennessee, TN

5 Stars!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Nicole H

I did not arbitrarily assign 5 stars to each column; those 5's represent the best experience of my life. From the first consultation to picking out cake flavors, flowers, and decor, the process was a breeze for a bride who already had way too much on her hands. If I could go... Read More back and relive the process again, it would be with CJ's and it's wonderful staff.

2013-09-20T10:20:05 Response from the vendor

Nicole, your words truly mean the world to us. Thank you!

Couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Brianna S

My husband and I were recently married at CJ's Off the Square in Franklin, TN. Not only is Cj an absolute pleasure to work with, the staff she surrounds herself with is just as amazing as she is. She and her staff have literally thought of everything you could possibly need or... Read More want on your wedding day (and days leading) which makes the process of planning a wedding so easy and helpful and really removes a lot of stress. I would absolutely recommend CJ's Off the Square. Cj's venue is so beautiful and she takes so much pride in the services she offers. My new husband and I could not be happier we chose Cj's Off the Square. Thank you Cj and your staff for making our dream wedding a reality! All our best, Leigh & Brie Harlem

2014-07-03T14:14:01 Response from the vendor

Wow Brie! You are so kind and generous with your praise. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of such a special occasion.

CJ's Will Not Let You Down!

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Leah S

As an out-of-state resident attempting to plan a destination wedding, CJ's staff could not be more accommodating with the correspondence, planning, designing, and execution of my wedding day. Of course, planning from a distance always presents more challenges, but Amy was... Read More incredibly helpful and knowledgeable in assisting us with this challenge of planning a destination wedding in 6 months! My fiance and I were only able to travel to Tennessee twice for meetings at CJ's, so there were many things we had to step out in faith on. We didn't get to sample our food (we did get to try cake flavors!) or see what our flower arrangements would exactly look like, but we were pretty confident we would be pleased. When my wedding day actually arrived, I was blown away. Completely exceeded my expectations. The flowers were gorgeous, the food was delicious, the decorations were beautiful! My cake was the only thing that wasn't decorated to my request. Before I could even say anything, Amy already came to apologize and tell me they would be refunding me due to the situation. The cake was still lovely, and tasted amazing--but that's the type of customer service exhibited at CJ's. The vendors they use are top notch. Our DJ (Rick Ross) played every thing I had asked for. He even made sure to download the specific, not-easy-to-find songs I wanted for my ceremony. All the vendors that I had to to make arrangements with (Caprice the Florist, Rick the DJ) were very prompt and thorough in their communication with me. Almost 3 months later, my guests are STILL talking about how beautiful our wedding was, how much they loved the food and how wonderful the venue is. If you are undecided about booking here--just do it. You won't regret it.

2013-09-20T10:16:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Leah! It was truly a pleasure working with you and Julio and we are so grateful that you trusted us with your big day!

Our wedding at CJ's was a dream come true!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Lauren D

A month or so after getting engaged I started researching venues, vendors, and wedding planners in the greater Nashville area. After about two weeks of researching I became pretty overwhelmed with all of the pieces I needed to put together to make this shindig happen! After... Read More stumbling across the CJ’s website, I instantly fell in love with the photos of the venue. We quickly made an appointment and met CJ for our tour. CJ was very sweet and answered all of our questions. We fell even more in love with the venue and knew it was the perfect place for us! From there we met our wedding planner Jennifer, who is absolutely incredible! My husband says I am the most detail oriented/OCD person ever created, so thank you Jennifer for making sure our wedding was absolutely perfect. The planning meetings leading up to our wedding were very helpful, as we were able to pick out exactly what we wanted, from food and place settings to floral arrangements. Adding our own personal decor items was not a problem at all either. Jennifer was always available to answer any and all questions as well as to ease any concerns allowing me to wake up the morning of the big day stress-free. Our ceremony was intimate and serene, our flowers, decor, and place settings were exactly what we envisioned- and they were incredibly gorgeous. Our dinner was delicious and the serving staff were very professional and kind. Our DJ kept the party going all night long. So many friends and family commented on how the evening flowed perfectly! It truly was the best day of my life and I am so thankful to the CJ’s team for creating the perfect wedding for us!

Amazing Venue and Staff

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Bailey P

Jennifer and CJ did an amazing job planning and facilitating my wedding! I couldn't of asked for a more beautiful ceremony and the whole evening was flawless. I can not say enough great things about their services and recommend the venue to anyone who wants an intimate... Read More wedding.

Exceptional Venue and Staff!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Erin V

There is not enough amazing things I can say about CJ, her staff, and her venue! Planning a wedding was fun and stress-free, thanks to CJ! She helped me stay on top of everything and was there with all my questions along the way. Every person she referred me to was also... Read More excpetional and wonderful to work with as well. On the day of my wedding, I had nothing to worry, I knew CJ was going to meet and exceed all expectations, and she did! I was not stressed and the day flew by without a flaw! She stayed the entire night, made sure my husband and I actually got to eat the delicious dinner and was there to make sure everything went as planned! The DJ, Jason, was absolultely amazing! He had everyone on the dance floor the entire night, and he knew how to keep the flow of songs going to make sure everyone had a good time! The caterer was amazing, and the food was delicious! I cannot say enough amazing things about CJ! I would highly recommend her to any bride planning a wedding, you will not regret it!! You will have the wedding of your dreams and you yourself will just get to enjoy the day knowing CJ is there taking care of everything! Every one of my guests had an absolute blast and said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! I am so thankful I had the opportunity to have my wedding at CJ's Off the Square and was able to actually enjoy and relax on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Wendy C

I can't say enough great things about CJ's Off the Square. From the very beginning I was impressed by the care and dedication they have to their clients. CJ herself gave us our tour and was more than happy to answer all of our questions. She sounded genuinely thrilled when we... Read More decided to do our wedding and reception with them. Jennifer was our event planner who was so easy to get a hold of and helped me with so many questions. Our wedding was amazing! Everything was perfect and I didn't have to worry about a single thing the entire day. We had so many compliments about our wedding and how great everything turned out. Seriously was the best day of my life!

First Class Treatment!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

I am a busy person, but still wanted to have a somewhat traditional, but intimate ceremony and reception. Cj's was just the place. Their first rate planning team takes you from beginning to end and all the details in between. The day of the wedding was flawless and beautiful.... Read More Jennifer (our wedding planner) made me feel very special. She and the staff took great care of my guests and family members. I would highly recommend Cj's Off the Square to anyone looking for a classy and beautiful venue to hold any event.

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Katy H

I was married last weekend (Sept 2015 wedding) and I can't say enough about how wonderful my wedding was and how stress free wedding planning was from the moment I chose CJ's Off the Square. I believe I went to about 3 easy meetings with Jennifer, chose what I wanted and then... Read More she made it happen. She was good at letting me know how to work with my budget and never once tried to upsell me on upgrades. If I wanted to change something after one of our planning meetings, I just sent her an email and she took care of it. She also dealt with all of the vendors, even the ones I chose like the photographer, florist, and band. Many vendors have worked with CJ's off the Square before, so they would contact Jennifer to work out the boring and stressful details. I, on the other hand, was able to concentrate on the fun part of wedding planning. The day of the wedding was absolutely beautiful and stress free. Many people told me it was the most beautiful venue they've ever seen and I couldn't agree more. I was nervous about rain, but seriously, if it rained, it would have still been perfect. The venue was designed to deal with rain without any problems. It's the perfect place for an outdoor garden wedding. The staff at CJ's made it look so easy, which I'm sure it wasn't. I have received compliments from guests telling me how incredible the staff was, which I didn't expect guests to notice. The valet was a nice touch and it comes with the classic package - no extra cost! I've been to family weddings before where I've had to set up before the wedding and clean up after the reception, which I absolutely hated and I didn't want my family and friends to have to do the same. There was none of that at my wedding! The staff even packed up our personal items (like extra alcohol, top layer of the cake and presents and all the stuff I left in the bridal suite, which is beautiful by the way) and they packed the items in the previously designated cars. No one had to lift a finger! Friends and family came and enjoyed themselves and then left. Incredible!! Ahh I can't get over it. Prior to getting married, I had no idea there were venues that provided such amazing services, but they all should. Seriously, they have weddings/receptions down to a science. The biggest selling point for me was the wedding planner, which I normally wouldn't have invested in if the venue had not provided one. Let me tell you, everyone should have a wedding planner. Jennifer is not only a wedding planner but she also knows this specific venue forwards and backwards. I want to thank you so much for such a magical night and for making my 9 month engagement period so stress free. If there were any issues before, during or after our wedding day, dealing with vendors and whatnot, I didn't know about it. Thanks again, Jennifer!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Ashley A

I was a bride that started out my venue search like many brides, and was worried about budget but wanted a beautiful elegant wedding but things can add up quickly and i was scared i would have to sacrifice my dream of a elegant classic wedding because of how expensive things... Read More are! I saw Cj's off the Square online and thought it was beautiful but an all inclusive price tag scared me but , I went to the very merry occasion and fell in love! I met Cj and Jennifer and saw how perfect the location felt, my mother joined me, and afterwards we we very worried about the budget( at first the number can seem high) but after hearing horror stories from other brides and how quickly things add up we took the plunge!! OMG OMG OMG i cant even tell you how perfect my wedding was, I was able to create my perfect invitation there, coordinate with the worlds best florist (enchanted florist, Caprice) , create the best table setting, have cake tasting,and so so so much more,all at the same location! how convenient is that?!?!? I was scared that since it's a inclusive venue that my wedding would look like everyone else's, I WAS SO WRONG, my wedding was so me and so one of a kind! they did so many little touches for me and i can't tell you how much Jen and Cj did! We had meetings with Jen and she kept us one track, they coordinate with all your vendors, you literally don't have to sweat the small stuff! And I could go on and on about how seamless the wedding went! I didn't stress anything, it was so perfect, my father was so impressed about how hard they worked,and how they kept us on schedule without feeling like we had one, it flowed perfectly. I want to get married there again,and our family and friends had a blast, it was intimate and everyone was together and we just had a blast, we danced all night ( our dj Jason was seriously fab) , everyone we worked with was top notch , and we felt like we were their only client, My mother said all my siblings must get married there because we were seriously spoiled with the perfection of it all. I love Cj and Jennifer and I KNOW KNOW KNOW! you will too!

Dream Wedding!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015

This was a destination wedding and as the bride, I was very nervous about how the planning process was going to unfold. Jennifer Bland put all of my worries at ease. She went above and beyond to guide us through the wedding process and was always ready and able to answer all our... Read More questions. We cannot thank Jennifer enough for the excellent service and professionalism provided from the beginning to the end. Every tiny detail we thought of was covered by her and her team. The day of the wedding, all of my bridesmaids we commenting on how calm I was. This was because there was never a doubt in my mind that this wasn't going to live up to all our expectations, and that is only because Jennifer was handling it all. The wedding reception was an absolute dream! The gorgeous pavilion and garden were perfect to capture and enjoy the natural scenery during the cocktail hour and reception. The food selection was excellent and was cooked to perfection. The wedding cake was exactly like the picture I sent Jennifer and tasted delicious! Above all, the staff was friendly and extremely helpful at all times. My guests are still raving about how it was the best wedding reception they have been to and that they cannot wait to visit Franklin again!!

I actually remember my wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Mickey M

I am so thankful I chose CJs as my wedding venue. They made everything feel like a piece of cake and I actually enjoyed our six month engagement AND our wedding day! I actually remember it and so many of my friends say they don't remember theirs because they were so... Read More stressed! I am an event coordinator by profession so I understand the benefit of having a coordinator dedicated to your event! Jennifer was there every step of the way to try and simplify everything while still giving me space to add personal touches to our day. Thanks CJs Off The Square for a beautiful wedding!

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Charline H

From the moment I walked up the front steps into the historic romance of Cj’s Off the Square and met CJ Dickson I felt an immediate connection and knew this is where we would be married. Over the next year, CJ helped me bring my watercolor garden wedding come to life. I quickly... Read More realized CJ’s advice was golden and was so happy to have her planning expertise. It's wonderful when people find what they are meant to do in life and CJ is truly passionate about her business and clients. During the planning process, I would have a question and she would troubleshoot and come back with solutions, suggestions, and even recommend local vendors she trusted to get the job done. The fun, laughter, and great moments leading up to the wedding were more like coffee with a friend than planning. When it came to the wedding day, I was truly able to enjoy the entire day and night of the wedding because I knew every detail had already been taken care of by CJ and her team. From the first meeting to the sparkler send off, CJ made us feel at all times like we were being looked after and every detail was perfect in the planning and implementation of our wedding. We truly had the best day ever during our wedding, and we couldn't have done it without them! I would highly recommend CJ Dickson and CJ’s Off the Square for any wedding/reception/rehearsal dinner/party/event! We adore you! Charline & Andrew

2015-06-03T14:37:29 Response from the vendor

You so so kind Charline! Working with you and Andrew was beyond a pleasure. I wish you both years upon years of happiness and love. -CJ

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 McKensie C

We could not be happier with our experience having our wedding at CJ's Off the Square! From our first meeting, it was clear that CJ and her team were absolute professionals and our wedding was in good hands. Throughout the process CJ and Jennifer were incredibly helpful, and... Read More really helped bring everything together. They were always happy to answer questions or provide recommendations. Our wedding day was even better than I could have ever imagined- everything was beautiful and we had so much fun! The day-of coordination was flawless and we appreciate being able to just enjoy our day and not worry about the details, since we knew they would be taken care of. I cannot thank y'all enough for making our dream wedding come true!

2015-05-27T21:06:40 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you so much for your very kind words McKensie! It was truly a pleasure working with you!!!

The best day of my life!

Reviewed on 5/26/2015 Heather D

When I first learned of CJ's after getting engaged, I initially wrote it off thinking it had to be too expensive. It's a gorgeous venue after all. Then after 6 months of dead ends in the wedding planning process I revisited some of the venues I'd originally passed over. When... Read More we visited CJ's in December '14, I instantly KNEW it was the venue for us! I cried in the garden at the thought of getting married there. It was winter and everything was dead but I could picture the lush greenery and flowers that would be there come May and I just KNEW IT! We were up front with CJ about our budget but she instantly found ways to make it work for us. Jennifer was assigned as our coordinator and I cannot begin to speak justice to the amazing asset she became to us at that point! CJ's handles so many details however for the items I needed to coordinate on my own, Jennifer was right there beside me, guiding me along the way! When I needed vintage style ribbon for the cake design I wanted, Jennifer googled until she had found the perfect one for me and all I was left to do was purchase it. This completely illustrates our overall experience working with the staff at CJ's Off the Square. Every little detail that I had envisioned for the day was carried out seamlessly and seeing all of that hard work come into fruition made my heart soar. Then when the forecast was looking a little iffy I was so glad that they had a built in back up plan with the covered pavilion and despite the rain, now I couldn't have imagined it any other way! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and so much of that was because of CJ, Jennifer, and their incredible team. It truly was the best day of my life!

2015-05-27T21:07:52 Response from the vendor

That is so kind Heather. Jennifer and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and love. Don't be a stranger...stop by to say hello soon!

Fantastic wedding experience

Reviewed on 4/27/2015

I would recommend CJ's Off the Square to any couple looking for a classy and timeless wedding experience. The venue is so versatile that you can customize your experience to fit your style. Both the ceremony and the reception took place in a beautiful outdoor environment, fairy... Read More tale style. The house is a beautiful historic property (the bridal and the groom suites are out of this planet)and the garden is the ideal surrounding to celebrate in any type of weather. The location is very convenient, a few steps away from the Franklin historic district square. The quality of the services was impeccable: from the wedding planning, to catering, bar service, DJ, everything was top level. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone that's looking to have a very unique experience at a very reasonable price.

Great spot! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 lindsay w

We had our wedding at CJs in October 2014. All I can say is the venue and service was amazing! From day one to the BIG day, the planner we worked with (Jennifer) was attentive and met all of our needs. We opted for the all inclusive option, which was a great option for our busy... Read More schedules. Our big day turned out perfectly... It really went just as we had pictured and everything was taken care of!! My only wish was that the night didn't have to end!

A Perfect Wedding Reception Venue

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Stephanie E

Cj’s Off the Square was the perfect choice for my wedding reception. Planning was tricky since neither my parents nor I live in Tennessee or even know anybody from Tennessee. We needed an airport and a beautiful city to accommodate our out of state and overseas family and... Read More friends. We found CJ’s Off the Square and a few other possible venues after an intensive internet search followed by inspection visits with my fiancée. We were very impressed with CJ, her presentation, and the venue. CJ’s was our #1 choice. The venue itself is a very romantic, intimate setting with beautiful gardens, calming ponds, a covered outside reception area, and a gazebo. The actual home is historic with a lovely front porch. It has various rooms for sitting or buffets and a room to display the cake. There are large, fully equipped rooms for both the bride and bridesmaids and the groom and groomsmen. We made use of all the rooms. The reception was unbelievably beautiful and elegant. The flowers were gorgeous! The food was amazing! The staff, the table settings, the ambiance, the bartenders and bar service, the DJ, the caterers - all were remarkable. Everything was perfect!! Our guests were impressed and made so many compliments. CJ knows what she is doing (before, during, and after the event!) and executes her services flawlessly. She is professional and handles whatever may come up smoothly and without worry. She truly wants the bride to “shine” and have her dream wedding day. Needless to say, we did have our dream wedding day! Our family highly recommends CJ’s Off the Square. Stephanie and Manuel Sastre And Mother of the Bride, Susan Evans

Happily ever after

Reviewed on 11/15/2014 Katherine S

I can't begin to explain how wonderful my wedding and experience at CJ's Off the Square was. It was our dream wedding. Jennifer went above and beyond with details and planning. They took exactly what i had in mind and brought it to life. All of our guests have said it was the... Read More best wedding they have ever been to, and the most beautiful. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking, and the food was to die for! Being able to get ready in the bridal suite was such a fun and special time with my bridesmaids. We are blessed to have had such a wonderful evening :)

Reviewed on 11/07/2014 Ashley h

From the day Sean and I stepped foot inside CJ's Off the Square and met CJ, we knew this was the place we wanted to get married and we knew before we even saw the venue. We wanted to get married there because we could tell that we were in good hands and that it would be a... Read More stress-free experience. And we were right. We were introduced to, Jennifer, our planner who mastered my initial nervous breakdown about style differences and took my ideas, mixed them with hers and came up with what would be the most beautiful wedding any of my friends and family had ever seen. NOT ONLY THAT, but the planning portion and suggestions of vendors was exceptional. She touched base with all of my vendors the week before the wedding so I would not have to be concerned. AND at CJ's many of the vendors are already taken care of for you. The Enchanted Florist did a jaw-dropping job with my vision for flowers and kept within budget (which is outstanding because I have expensive taste). My cake and Sean's groom cake were not only exactly what we asked for but DELICIOUS too! The rentals, such as my vintage suit case for my cards box and my vintage furniture for my cigar bar were to die for! It was as if I only needed to make a wish and it was granted! The food was yummy and we loved the options for our fall menue - I mean, thanksgiving sliders?! There is nothing more fall and no greater comfort food than that! The options were wonderful! Plus they let us incorporate a late night snack of pretzels and beer cheese into our regular menu because its one of Sean's favorite foods! We had passed food and a buffet. After the ceremony and our photos, Jennifer brought us in the house to let us look at our cakes, decorations and share in some of the passed food! It was my favorite party of the night, because I could sit down with my husband and just breath in all that was happening. The DJ, Jason Middleton, was totally great too! My friends, family and I were dancing ALL NIGHT! TRULY AMAZING! PLUS, Jennifer and CJ took care of all of the communication with all of those vendors! Which was so helpful because my husband and I were living in separate states due to a residency and I had a full time job as a nurse on the other side of the state from the venue! My friends and family were stopping us before we left to thank us for having them because they had so much fun. They told me "this was the best wedding they had ever been too." The best thing was, I knew that it would be the best wedding ever before the day ever came! I had complete trust in Jennifer and the staff at CJ's Off the Square (which is reallllly difficult for a bride living 5 hours away from her venue...who am I kidding, its hard to trust your vendors when you are a bride in general!) I'm so thankful for them and I would suggest them to any bride who wants their wedding to be one of the best days they ever had.

The Perfect Day

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Jenna V

My husband and I moved to the greater Nashville area almost two years ago and had just gotten engaged, we had no idea where to get married and one day my mom had sent me a link to look at CJ's, the photos were gorgeous and thought it was a hidden gem here in franklin. We had our... Read More first appointment in October walked the venue and signed contracts without a second thought, her venue space was even prettier in person!! Over the next few months she provided us with a list of wedding photographers (we chose Jenna Henderson, amazing!) who were tried and true. she works with an awesome catering company, the florist she uses as well turned our space into something better than the ideas I had, it was like a fairy tale; CJ even had the most beautiful custom chandelier made for the reception. The list goes on and on with things that CJ's provided, the most important though is that she took the stress out of planning so that we could enjoy the process! She's such a dedicated venue owner that she ran around us with sparklers for twenty minutes to help our photographer get the perfect sparkler pic!! I'm so thankful I received that email from my mom, I don't think there's another place in Nashville that could provide the quality, attentiveness, and dedication that CJ's off the Square has!!!

a truly wonderful experience!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 brittany p

I cannot express how happy I am with all of the services I received from CJ's Off the Square. I started looking for a venue about a year before my wedding and checked out numerous places in the Nashville area. I have always wanted to have a garden wedding with a romantic, chic... Read More feel. Finding a venue in Nashville that did not include a barn or a country theme was somewhat difficult. I stumbled upon CJ's in downtown Franklin and was excited to look at a place in the downtown Franklin area that had a large outdoor area. I immediately fell in love! CJ's is so charming and beautiful! The garden area is absolutely breathtaking and I loved that there were plenty of photo opportunities. I especially loved that the reception pavilion is covered in case of rain as most places will make you put a large deposit down on a tent even if you do not end up using it. My absolute favorite part about CJ's is what is included. CJ completely understood my vision & I definitely feel that this place can be made into whatever style you are going for. This venue is truly special and CJ has done a wonderful job at turning a beautiful, old house into an upscale venue. The vendors that CJ uses are absolutely amazing! I could not more highly recommend all of them & I felt completely confident in our wedding being everything we imagined it to be. I had been put-off before by having to use specific vendors but I can honestly say that they did an amazing job and every single person was very professional and efficient. CJ is completely flexible and will work with you to ensure that your vision comes to life. CJ is absolutely amazing and I could not have asked for a more stress-free, pleasant, and beautiful experience. CJ and her team are a true pleasure to work with and it meant the world to me to feel confident in her ability to envision what I wanted my wedding day to be. This venue is everything I had hoped for our wedding and I will cherish the beautiful memories for the rest of my life.

2014-07-09T11:27:35 Response from the vendor

Oh Brittany, you are so sweet! Thanks for sharing this and thank you so much for choosing CJ's Off the Square. On behalf of our entire team, I wish you and Brock lots of love and a very bright and happy life together. -Cj Dickson

CJ's in Franklin

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Kayla L

We absolutely LOVED our wedding at CJ's!!! CJ was wonderful to work with and went out of her way to help us make our day perfect!! I would recommend her venue to anyone for their special occasion!! It was GORGEOUS!

2014-07-09T11:30:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Kayla! I wish I still had some of your mom's cookies...my office never smelled so good!!! Best wishes to you and Scott, Cj Dickson

Exceeds Expectations

Reviewed on 4/07/2014

Cj's exceeded all expectations. Planning was invaluable and execution on the wedding day was flawless.

Sarah Elsokkary

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Sarah E

CJ's and Amy were the most amazing group of event planners to work with! We could not have been any more pleased with our wedding and they pulled off our vision flawlessly. Our guests had such an amazing day and we had not a worry in the world during the entire planning process.... Read More They make it so effortless! My husband and I both work full time and they were so accommodating to us and our needs. I would recommend CJ's to any and everyone!

2013-09-20T10:18:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah! Giving you a worry free, beautiful wedding was our goal and we are so glad you enjoyed your experience! We miss seeing you and Ameer...stop in and say hello when you are in Franklin!