We believe in love

14971 Merced Circle, Irvine, CA

Lovely Ceremony

Reviewed on 12/04/2010 Maureen E

We were very pleased our ceremony and thought Colette did a great job. She was open to listening to and accomodating all of our requests for our wedding. It seemed like a lot of the other officiants wanted to push their ideas on you and we did not want that AT ALL. We are not... Read More religious people, but wanted a simple, meaningful and sincere ceremony without being overly sappy or cheesy. She was great with helping us with this. She seemed to truly want us to have a wedding that was specific and fitting for our relationship. She arrived to our rehearsal on time and arrived to our wedding early and looking professional and polished. She also has a lovely speaking voice. I would highly recommend Colette's services to anyone.

redrose91984

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Elizabeth B

Colette was very professional and very helpful. Though she was somewhat hard to get ahold of at some points, when we met, she always listened to everything that my (now) husband and I wanted. We bounced ideas off of her and she gave us her opinion and suggestions, most of which... Read More we used in the wedding. When it came to our vows, she made up a "rough draft" and we gave our input, had her change a few things, and it was PERFECT! I would highly recommend Colette.

hanaki wedding

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 ellen p

colette was great, she really put me at ease and made me feel like whatever i wanted was what was important. she even helped me figure out a cute way to do a flat shoe! it was an overall great experience. although she couldn't make it to the rehearsal i still felt that she... Read More performed her part very well

TO Ck Weddings