CKImages Photography

A Variety/Blend of Styles

1301 Nicholas #310, Local and Destination , NE

VERY PLEASED!

Reviewed on 2/05/2014 Karen K

As Mother of the Bride, I found Dawn to be so easy to get along with, plus she does beautiful work! Dawn was professional and had an "eye" to capture important and special moments of the wedding day. She was interested in our input and ideas....eager to please and delivered great results. Her 2nd photographer was also very good. It was a joy to have them with us all day. We have hundreds of great shots...makes it hard to choose for the album. I would highly recommend CK Images!

Amazing Photographs!

Reviewed on 1/03/2014 Lisa O

I found CKimages from the Knot. Working with Dawn was absolutely great. Our engagement photos looked incredible and our wedding photos were stunning. Dawn was very accommodating and flexible. Our families have gone through the wedding photos and are very impressed by Dawn's work. The variety of styles has led to such a beautiful photo album. Dawn offers the option to buy the rights to the photos which has been great, especially for all relatives that want multiple photographs. Dawn's quality of work is well worth the investment. Besides, she is so easy to work with and fun. I am so happy that she photographed our wedding and recommend her work to everyone.

well done!

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 Sarah B

I couldn't be happier with the way my wedding day was photographed. Dawn captured the posed photos I was looking for as well as having an observant and creative eye for the candids.

AMAZING & ACCOMMODATING

Reviewed on 7/30/2012 Jaimie M

Dawn was FANTASTIC to work with. From the initial consultation where she showed us pictures of her work and made us feel comfortable, to engagement pictures that were so unique in comparison to a lot of the ones we've seen (which gave us an awesome Save-The-Date!) She was so easy to work with. We just got married two weeks ago and she said she'd have some pictures for us at the end of THIS week already. We're so excited to see the moments she captured.

Send Email