Celebrating Philly's greatest LOVE stories!

Award winning, yet affordable photography & video! Introducing the Freedom Collections! Perfect for the discerning Bride who wants the best in their wedding photography, but does not need all day coverage. 3 hours of photo or video coverage...$795 4 hours of photo or video coverage...$995 5 hours of photo or video coverage...$1295 6 hours of photo or video coverage...$1595 clairpruett.com - for pricing and samples of our award winning work!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

$0-$999

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

9 East Eagle Rd, Havertown, PA
PA, DE, & NJ

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Jen F

Clair Pruett is top notch!!! We got our wedding photos back two weeks after our wedding on May 7th and they are STUNNING! Rich and Dasha were amazing to work with and exceeded all our expectations. We also got the video and I cant wait to see it. I would HIGHLY recommend Clair... Read More Pruett to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!! Their prices are very reasonable and the quality is absolutely amazing. We will cherish these photos forever. THANK YOU!!!

2016-07-26T17:10:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jen! Looking forward to making your wedding album ; )

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Renee R

My husband Ryan and I were married in June of 2015 at St. Mary's church in Hockessin, DE. Our reception was held at White Clay Creek Country Club in Wilmington, DE. We had a very positive experience with Clair Pruett. We received both photography and videography services and are... Read More pleased with the outcome. We worked with Dustin and Mary for photography and they were a joy to work with. They were not only professional, but fun and receptive to our requests. Dustin met with us before the wedding to get an idea of what we were looking for and communicated with me easily via e-mail. They arrived on time and worked hard to make sure we got all of our complicated family photos taken at the church. The weather was crazy that day and extreme rain and wind prevented us from getting all of the outdoor shots that we had hoped for at our reception venue. Dustin really made this work shooting some beautiful pictures underneath the patio so that we could be out of the rain, but still have some natural lighting and greenery in the backdrop. We received 4 cds worth of photos (that's over 1200 photos) within a reasonable amount of time. We just recently ordered our album and have not yet received the final product, but I have no doubt that it will be beautiful. We met with Rich and Dasha to iron out the details this past week and they were very friendly and extremely accommodating. We also received videography from Bruce. I was a little nervous at first because we didn't speak until shortly before the wedding, but he was very professional and captured all of the important moments of the day. I almost didn't notice him shooting video at times. Bruce was also receptive to my e-mails and took several of my song selections into account. We just received our video and watching it made me cry happy tears all over again. Thanks to all of you at Clair Pruett for working with us to preserve the memories of such a wonderful day!!! Renee & Ryan

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

My husband and I were married on July 17, 2016. Prior to the wedding we had a lot of communication with the company including a meeting with our day-of photographer, Laura. On our wedding day Laura was so professional and terrific! She took so many photos and was never invasive!... Read More We just received our online gallery and the photos are absolutely lovely! Thank you to Clair Pruett Photography and to Laura for making our wedding so memorable! :)

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Maureen W

Clair Pruett Photography was amazing! We got great photos and they were easy to work with as well. We loved having them be a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 vincent c

I was married 6/6/14 and used this company to do my photography and video. I was pleased at first with the attention to detail from the reps at the company. However, after the event, it took nearly 2 years to get my video back, and the photo album was a disaster. I asked Bruce... Read More to NOT cut our mass down in any way other than a portion where a guest passed out. I told him that we paid a lot of money for musicians and a singer. I told him that we had to petition our priest to approve our songs which meant a lot to us and we didn't want to see them cut. After nearly 2 years of unreturned calls, emails and our account changing hands nearly 3 times- we received the video and our mass was cut down. All of the vocal performances gone. The photography was great- but the company they sub the photo album out to, ignored our change requests multiple times, and then they tried to charge us for revisions to fix the things they didn't fix. I have emails dating back 2 years to prove everything. The owner, Rich, said we'd get a credit for our video and then went back on his word. Bruce said he would fix my issues with the video- it's been 4 months and he has been MIA. Do NOT use this company. Check the review section on facebook to see how they respond to negative reviews. They do not apologize for bad experiences or use the feedback to make improvements- they call you a joke and a scumbag. Again do not use. Here is their response to a bad review- "Clair Pruett Photography & Video- Christina, you are a joke. You have been the hardest, most BIDEZILLA we've ever had to deal with. If I could go back in time, I would have told my sales person that you are a DNW. meaning Do Not Want. Christine, your photos are gorgeous. Your dress is gorgeous. But....you sold your dress only a couple of months after your wedding....why? Because you said "it was worth thousands of dollars ". Sorry Christina, you have buyers remorse. It's not a the photos, its about buyers remorse- and to boot, I ran you through our DE office to save you money on sales tax. Scumbag. Not about pictures, your rant is about $$. Like · Reply · March 30 at 7:36pm. Regardless of this bride's intent that is not how you respond to a dissatisfied client. It would get any one working with customers fired immediately. DO NOT USE. Save yourself the headache.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Amanda H

During my search for a wedding photographer, I was very impressed by how personable and responsive Rich was which ultimately led me to book Clair Pruett. My fiancé and I had our engagement shoot a couple weeks ago, and it was a great experience! The estate we shot at was... Read More beautiful and Rich and Dasha did a wonderful job making us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. The pictures were edited and returned to us extremely quickly and were beautiful. Looking forward to working with them for our wedding day!

2016-07-27T11:35:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks Amanda! We can't wait to shoot your wedding in April!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Cortney R

My husband and I were married on 5/28/2016, and the Joseph Ambler Inn. Maureen was our photographer and, although she was not initially assigned as our photographer (we lost her because we wouldn't pay the retainer), her portfolio was one of our favorites and we were excited to... Read More work with her! Maureen was very professional and easy to work with. Our guests commented, multiple times, on how she was able to be unobtrusive yet manage to be there for every great moment! We just received the link to our online album, and are thrilled with her work. I am having such a hard time deciding on the images for our album (which, by the way, was included in our package - all at a very reasonable rate)! While I am obsessed with pretty much all of the formal shots, there are some candid and movement shots that are not my favorites in terms of composition. However, my husband assures me that this is because I am the pickiest photo consumer ever, and then points out some really incredible shots that she managed to catch! Overall, we are in love with our photographs. With regard to Clair Pruett as a company, I have nothing but positive things to say. Everyone was very sweet and easy-going. While I occasionally wondered whether or when I would hear from someone (a tad stressful for a type-A like myself), in retrospect I think they were all really just a no-stress, accommodating, non-pushy group, and probably all for the best considering the stress of wedding planning!

2016-07-26T17:14:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks Cortney! While we as a company and speaking for Maureen would of loved you to have given us 5 stars we are happy with 4.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Kate S

Could not have asked for a better experience! Rich and Dasha worked directly with us on every step of the process and responded to any emails or questions right away. While many vendors we worked with took advantage of the fact that we needed their services, with packages that... Read More involved far more than we really wanted, Rich made sure that our package was tailored to our specific needs, and only those needs, with no agenda for pushing his own product. The photographers we worked with the day of the wedding were also great. They had great ideas, but also quickly picked up on our personalities and adjusted accordingly. We had some little ones involved, and they did a great job of quickly catching some great shots. The free engagement photos, which Rich took himself, were also really great. Awesome people, awesome experience, awesome product!

2016-07-26T17:15:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kate! You guys are awesome!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Angela R

I was married on 10/9/2015 and Clair Pruett did the wedding videography.I have left messages for Clair Pruitt to return my calls regarding when the video would be done and received no return call. I have spoken with them on two occasions when I called, and the first time they... Read More told me the video would be done the end of March. I called April 20 and they said it would be done within 12 days and sent out FedEx. It is May 5 and I still do not have the video. I cannot recommend this company due to lack of communication and not delivering the video when they said they would, and I feel 7 months is too long to wait.

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Tony K

Every single aspect of working with Clair Pruett was terrible from start to finish. Horrible photos, horrible service - they don't care about you, they only care about getting your money. Read the many bad reviews hidden in the back pages of theknot and there are even more on... Read More yelp. The owner Rich was our photographer and he didn't bring a second one as specified in our contract that we paid for - instead brought his wife. We deeply regret using Clair Pruett for our wedding photos as we do not even have one single good one of my bride and I. Didn't listen to our shot list where we gave them specific examples of photos we wanted - instead, they claimed that the contract says "no photo has any value above another". Beware!

2016-03-15T13:43:59 Response from the vendor

If our photos were so bad, then why does your wife have them on Facebook with many, many likes? Your wife sold her dress only months after your wedding for money. So the issue clearly isn't the photos, it's all about money. My Lawyer has... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/16/2016

Clair Pruitt did a fabulous job with our wedding photos!!! They exceeded all our expectations, the photos are beautiful. Rich and Dasha are true professionals, and it shows in the photos. We can not express how much we appreciate all they did to make our day so special!!! Thank... Read More You, Stacy Miceli

2016-02-01T20:56:42 Response from the vendor

You two are the cutest. Thank you for making us a pert of your day.

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Christina A

I signed up to Yelp JUST to post this review. PLEASE, DO NOT GO TO CLAIR PRUETT FOR YOUR WEDDING PHOTOS OR VIDEO! PLEASE DO NOT DO IT. SPEND THE MONEY ON REAL PROFESSIONALS!! I can't stress this enough. We had an absolutely catastrophic experience with these guys and we want to... Read More save anyone else from the HORRIBLE experience we had. They were the cheapest out there, but looking back we deeply regret spending a dime on our wedding photo/video with Clair Pruett. First off, multiple guests claimed that Rich looked really tired the day of our wedding like he barely slept. He comes into my home, and instead of taking photos of me (he took only a few HORRIFIC photos of me at my house with my bridesmaids/etc. with the sun glaring in our faces), he was in the dining room eating food with his wife!!! He claimed his wife was our 2nd photographer that we specifically paid for, when she barely took any photos. I clarified to them THREE TIMES the time/date/place of our venue and they called me the night before the wedding with the WRONG TIME, VENUE OF RECEPTION!! In multiple of our wedding shots, the videographer was in the way! They claim that they work well together and that was one of our selling points, but these guys had NO IDEA what to do!!! I don't want a video of myself walking down the aisle with my father and the VIDEOGRAPHER is IN THE WAY!!!!! The videographer promised our video 6 months after the wedding. After trying about a thousand times to reach him, Dasha finally answers and asks ME to try to reach out to HIM because THEIR OWN VIDEOGRAPHER DOESN'T RESPOND TO THEIR PHONE CALLS!!!!!!!!!! If I sound outraged in this, I have fulfilled my duty. I seriously seriously seriously CANNOT stress ENOUGH how disgusted I am with everything that has to do with Clair Pruett. These guys are AMATEURS. The photos they gave me had RED EYE, were BLURRED, the COMPOSITION WAS TERRIBLE, they got in each other's way, the COLOR was screwed up, literally everything!!!! I literally can say I had ***ONE*** single photo of myself and my husband that I half-liked out of THE ENTIRE DAY. I had zero of us with our bridal party. He only took ONE of us with our bridal party and it was guy/girl/guy/girl/etc then TWO GUYS. WTF - I mean seriously, can Rich even SEE the photos he's taking?! I had way better photos from my wedding from guests' CELL PHONES!!!!!! That's sad. Thank God we had an awesome wedding or else I'd be even more pissed off about the photos/video. The memories will last, but no thanks at all to Clair Pruett. I would have rather saved the 4k+ we spent and done anything else in the world with it. All of our guests said the photos were HORRIBLE, everyone agreed. Not a single person liked a single photo. AMATEUR WORK and Rich is the owner so we thought he'd be the best photographer to choose!! Unbelievable. I warned them of traditional things going on at the wedding that I NEED pictures of - nope. "Don't remember them happening" was our response, in both photo and video!! Oh and after I complained, their answer was, "omg really, but your wedding was featured on our facebook page" - they shared our photos on their facebook page WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION. Just writing about this is upsetting me right now. The ONE day we paid so much money for to capture the moment, the perfect weather, everything was perfect, but these guys f'ed it up so badly I can't even stand talking about the wedding photos/videos.

2016-01-14T10:02:58 Response from the vendor

Christina, All of us (Rich, Dasha, and Bruce) are shocked by your review. We just left you a voice mail, as the 3 of us are here at the studio and need to talk to you. We are completely offended by your personal attacks. We... Read Less Read More

Laura is Awesome!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Amanda H

Our photographer was Laura. She was awesome! She was at the venue and ready to shoot before I even got there. She was very organized and made sure that she got all the shots that I had requested. She also took a lot of candid photos through out the night which some photographers... Read More don't do. Through out the night I had her take extra pictures of friends and family. She did a great job. I can't wait to get my photos back.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Beth J

We just received our wedding photographs from Rich at Clair Pruett and they are absolutely beautiful!! We could not have asked for a nicer couple to photograph our special day. Rich and Dasha made sure to make us feel comfortable even with the rain we had. These two are an... Read More amazingly talented team and we just wanted to say thank you! We have had nothing but great things said about the quality of our pictures and how beautiful they turned out from friends and family! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Marlena T

We got married at the end of June 2015, and our wedding day was wonderful, except for the monsoon of rain we had on that day. We had contracted with Clair Pruett for our engagement session, wedding day photography and video. Our engagement session with Laura was great, our... Read More pictures came out beautiful as did our album. On the day of our wedding, Pete was our photographer, along with a 2nd shooter and assistant. Bruce was our videographer. Because we had 4 people in our team, I was worried that it would be a bit much. However, they were the most non-intrusive team, that some guests even remarked that they didn't feel like they were in our faces all night. They worked hard from morning until night. The rain was so bad, but Pete kept in contact with me the entire week prior to our wedding so we had a game plan due to bad weather. He suggested alternate photo sites outside where we would be covered. He was so helpful and really calmed my nerves. They honestly felt like family to us at our wedding. We felt they always had our best interest in mind, and we felt truly taken care of. Different moments throughout the day, when things became really hectic or difficult because of the weather, they were always there to help calm the stress. I can't stress how above and beyond they all went. All of our wedding proofs are beautiful. I only rated them 4 stars because we are still in the process of creating our album and haven't received the video yet. I cannot wait for the finished products. The owners, Rich and Dasha, have been kind and professional throughout. Our pictures were even featured in Philadelphia Magazine's online Wedding edition. We thank all of them for helping to capture the most special day in our lives! Marlena and Jimmy

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Lauren H

We used Clair Pruett for our Delaware wedding in August. Laura was our engagement photographer. Maureen was our main photographer and Mike was our secondary photographer for our wedding. Laura was fun to work with and helped us loosen up. Maureen was very professional, memorized... Read More the names of our family and bridal party prior to the wedding, and was very much concerned about getting the pictures that we wanted. Mike was professional and fun to work with as well. Overall, our experience with the photographers was great. The pictures came out very well and we have a ton of favorites. The only negative about Clair Pruett, was that the photos were supposed to be ready 4-5 weeks after the wedding, but they ended up taking 8 weeks. All else was great, and I highly recommend for wedding photo services.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Lauren H

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Kathleen M

My wedding was 10/25/14 but I wanted to wait to write a review until I received everything I had contracted for (photo & video only). While we are very happy with the finished products, it took entirely too long for both (especially video) to be finished and there was no... Read More communication whatsoever along the way. Our video took almost 10 months to be finished. When I contacted the office in May I was told it would be ready by the end of the month. I reached out again mid-June and was told there was a "major system failure in our post production department" and that they thought they had reached out to everyone affected (nope!). They reassured me nothing happened to our video but that they would need until the end of July to finish it. At this point I was beyond frustrated because it seemed like they were trying to let it slide, I would have never known if I hadn't kept contacting them. I requested that I be contacted if the end of July deadline would pass. It did, and of course I wasn't contacted. After reaching out again in August, it was finally ready 8/11. The video turned out nice but we did not pick the songs that were on it. I thought that was part of the process, but we were never contacted about that. Our photographs came out beautifully, and Laura was wonderful to work with. I feel bad that the issues with the company itself and the video are affecting the overall rating. Laura also took our engagement photos which came out beautifully as well. I would recommend her to anyone. The engagement session is included in the package but only one photo is included. I didn't think that was spelled out very clearly in the contract. There was no way to choose one photo out of 100+ so we ended up just buying the cd. Overall we are happy with the final product, but I don't know if I would recommend them given the lack of communication and the delays.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Dinsha M

We used Clair Pruett for our photos. We had a great time working with Dasha, who was prompt and professional in every regard. But the photographer (Jack Dugan) was a genuine disaster. He didn't take many photos and several of the photos he took weren't good. He tried weird... Read More lightings and decided on bad backgrounds. Worse than that, he also tried to create his own program, which at one point led to me--the groom--standing outside of the hotel for thirty minutes with no one else prior to the wedding. Other lowlights: We don't have photos of the groom entering the ballroom for the ceremony. Jack was taking photos of the bridal retinue somewhere else instead of being at the ceremony. We don't have any pictures of the front portion of our ceremony stage. We don't have a picture from during the ceremony where both the bride and groom are in focus. This one particularly sucks. After the ceremony, when we wanted to take photos with guests, he had disappeared for a while. At one point, while we were doing the cake cutting, he ran to the dance floor to take pictures of some of our guests jumping into each others' arms. We don't have a photo of the cake before we cut it, which is something my bride was asking for when he ran off. Of the photos Jack took, many are simply unusable. After the wedding ceremony, he had us pose in front of the parking lot outside. There is a cheap looking car in the background of many of these shots, and then he was also trying to do some weird things with fairy lights in the photos, I think. None of those photos worked, and that was about twenty minutes of our wedding evening. Jack let many of our guests know that he was a professional and that they didn't need to bother taking photos while he was doing it. Unfortunately, some of them listened to him. Long story short, we recommend Dasha, but we wish we had gotten a better photographer. ps Clair Pruett offers a free 8x10 to anyone who writes a favorable review. Giving tokens for favorable reviews seems to be standard practice in the wedding industry, but I thought it is worth mentioning.

2016-02-01T20:53:39 Response from the vendor

Hi Fareeza and Dansha We are sorry you were unhappy with your experience. Though very surprised by you review, particularly after we received this e-mail from you: "Fareeza 6/17/15 Hi Dasha, We received two emails from Clair Pruett yesterday with our photos. They look lovely!... Read Less Read More

Wish I Would Have Used Someone Else

Reviewed on 4/20/2015 Jenna J

This is the one thing that I was not happy with. Engagement photos were included in our photo/video package and came out just awful. My husband & I didn't feel like he (Rich) listened to anything we said, made no attempt to take photos that matched our personalities and we felt... Read More rushed (in & out in 30 minutes). We had my future sister-in-law (Aaren Lee Photography) re-take these and came out beautifully. The planning process after the engagement photos went pretty well. We made it known that we did not like Rich's style and so chose a different photographer (Maureen). We went talked about what we wanted and went through a list of photo ideas together so we felt really comfortable that our wedding photos would be better. The photo proofs were emailed to us within a month and I was immediately disappointed with most of them. While the quality was good I was disappointed that every single family photo was taken in the same location of our reception venue: the same set of steps with the ADA lift to the right & table jack to the left. The venue was amazing but every group shot was the same. Another thing was that my brother-in-law was captured in maybe 3 photos total- no pictures with him and no pictures of he and my sister together. I should note that Clair Pruett asked for a detail of family, anyone in the wedding and their significant other…I thought my matron of honor (my sister) and her husband would be photographed. I was wrong. We started the album process by July (wedding was in May). You make a favorites folder on the website to choose the album photos then submit it for the album. After that, their designers need 2 weeks to review our picks then set up a meeting. We submitted our photos for the album on 8/1 and couldn't get an appointment until 8/21 to review the photos together. We were told the album layout would be ready for review within 2-4 weeks. After almost 6 weeks, I wrote them to ask where the album layout was and was told that they were behind (shouldn't someone have reached out to tell me that?) and then miraculously our album layout was emailed to us the same day, 10/1. We met again to review the layout and at that time, we asked if the photos would be touched up, cropped, etc. and were told no, they don't do that. We were so perplexed- no touch ups up at all? Lighting adjustments so that all the photo lighting is the same? Crop out this table jack and ADA lift? After a little bit of an argument they said okay and made us go through each photo that we wanted fixed and what we wanted done to it. Isn't this what photographers/editors are supposed to do? Maybe it's just me. We got our final album back in April, 11 months after our wedding. As for the video, Bruce was great to work with on the day of but it was like pulling teeth to get a status update on the final product. The video quality was great but the edited video didn't contain one song that we submitted- not ONE. At this point (January- 8 months later), I was tired of complaining. There is not one photo that I am excited to blow up and hang on a wall (married almost a year now and still haven't hung any up). I truly wish I would have spent more and gotten better photos to remember my wedding day.

I do NOT Recommend using Clair Pruett.. :(

Reviewed on 1/10/2015 Erin L

I would not call my experience with Clair Pruett a good one. Several friends of ours recommended this company so we went with it. The positives - we got back 1,200 photos from our wedding day, the editing was clean, classic like we asked for, with so many photos it feels like... Read More the day was well covered. The negatives - getting in touch with the Greenville office was impossible because of their new 'by appointment only' hours, they do not follow up with you during the planning process so it's 100% on you to arrange all details prior to your wedding day (including speaking to the photographer prior to the rehearsal day), the photographer, Dustin, and second shooter didn't direct ANY details while working (people have sunglasses on in family portraits, groom's suit jacket bunched up, bride's hair out of place, second shooter in the shot, etc.), photographer asked me to sign papers while sitting at dinner about paying for extra time and not getting shots we asked for to absolve him of responsibility, photos were not delivered until 8 weeks and 3 days after wedding (they cited technical difficulties on their end). The videographer and photographer acted as though they had never worked with the other type of professional before - a lot of wasted time during photos, in each other's shots, etc. It's 3 months after our wedding and we haven't heard a word on delivery of the video so I can't comment on the quality of that. I could go on but won't. I can see that other people had a fine experience with them; We did not.

Stress free photography

Reviewed on 1/03/2015

My husband and I had set a date for June and planned on inviting all of our friends and family. When my grandmother passed away in the fall, she was in so much debt from medical expenses that it no longer seemed fair or financially responsible to keep the guest list at 150... Read More people. In October, we made the call to move the wedding to early January 2015 and cut the guest list to 25. We were worried that our vendors we already booked with wouldn't be able to make the change in their books and that we would lose the deposit. However, despite our wedding date falling immediately after a holiday, Laura offered to be our photographer! We were thrilled, as she had done our engagement shoot and the pictures were completely ethereal. In the months leading up to our wedding, she kept in touch and was very quick to respond to our e-mails. From the beginning, costs were completely transparent and there were no surprises or extra charges. We sat down together a few weeks before the wedding (a meeting WE were 15 minutes late to and she was totally laid back about it) and she took note of every shot my husband and I wanted. She even memorized names of our closest family members! She is an absolute pro. On the day of, Laura was incredibly diligent and ensured that we stayed on schedule. She was flexible, funny, and discreet! Though it was a little chilly, Laura never complained once. We were so grateful to have her with us and we will have wonderful photos with our family that will last forever. She helped make our wedding day the best day of our lives. Thank you, Laura!

Awesomeness

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Alyssa N

We trusted Clair Pruett photography for our wedding photos and could not be happier! Our photographer, Caitlin, was great. She is very detail oriented, listened to all of our requests and took into consideration what was important to us on our wedding day. She also used her own... Read More creative twist while photographing which turned out to be some of the best shots. I would highly recommend Clair Pruett photography for any bride who wants original and high quality photos to remember their special day! :)

Best Day Ever

Reviewed on 11/12/2014 Ashley F

The whole team was wonderful from Daurne in the Blue Bell office to Dustin and Mary and Bruce the photographers and videographer!! They made our day even more special. The pictures were beautiful. We couldn't have asked for better more professional team to help us remember our... Read More wedding day! Thank you for everything! It felt like coming to see family every time we came into the office. I would recommend Dustin and the Blue Bell office to all brides. You won't be disappointed!!

8/30/2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 alexandra d

We absolutely loved working with Clair Pruett. From our first meeting with Laura, to our engagement pictures, to the wedding pictures everything went perfectly. Laura was extremely easy to work with and always made us feel comfortable. The photos came out gorgeous and we... Read More really could not be happier with them. We are looking forward to getting our album!!

Rich & Dasha Pruett

Award winning, Clair Pruett Studios is the area's leader in the wedding and social event industry specializing in digital multi- media. Our goals are simple: to provide our clients with the finest products and service at a fair price. In return, our satisfied clients will continue to recommend us to all of their family and friends. We have been committed to these fundamental principles since our first year in business, 1932. Contact us today to learn about our packages and pricing. NEW- Pricing now available at www.clairpruett.com. 10% off weddings on Monday-Thursday!