Claire Ryser - Visionaire Studios

Lee's Summit, MO

I Believe in LOVE!

You are my inspiration! Even after 8 years of photographing 100's of weddings professionally, I still experience the rush and excitement! A big THANKS to all my fabulous brides. I wouldn't be where I am today without your love, trust, and appreciation for my passion of story telling! XoXo -Claire

Classic, Documentary

Trash The Dress

Online Proofing

1400 SW Antiquity Drive, Lee's Summit, MO

We loved working with Claire!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Julie

Referrals is the way to go! I planned my whole wedding via referrals. A friends of mine suggested I contact Claire for my wedding photography as her style of shooting was what I was interested in for my photos – a good mix of formal/posed portraits and candid shots. My future... Read More husband only had one request for the photographer –“they need to be cool, instructive when needed and not up tight”. From my first inquiry into Claire all the way up to the finalizing the last details of our day, Claire was very responsive, friendly and so excited to shoot our wedding. I knew there was something special about her after our first appointment. We met for happy hour to discuss her wedding packages and see some galleries in print. Claire really took the time to get to know Bryan and I by asking a lot of questions about how we met, how we got engaged, what we envisioned for our wedding and how she could be a part of our special day. Our hour appointment lasted a lot longer than one hour! It was as if I was getting together with an old friend I hadn’t seen in a long time! We waited a while to shoot our engagement photos since we wanted there to be “life” outside for our photos – they turned out amazing! Claire had great ideas of what we should wear, where we should shoot based on the “look” we were going for and timing for the photos in terms of sunlight. After leaving our photo shoot, my future husband said, “You made a great choice on the photographer! She’s awesome to work with!” Even bragging to his friends about how good she was going to be to work with at our wedding. Claire turned the proofs around in a very timely manner. We can’t say enough great things about Claire and her second shooter, Mike, the day of our wedding! They were on time, full of energy (it was a long day- 12 hours), friendly and engaging. In fact, the groomsmen gave her a nickname, “Claire Bear”! And they are a tough crowd to please, having been in several weddings themselves! We did a combination of photos as a salon, the church, location photos and reception. Our photos are fantastic! Claire definitely knows how to make a girl look good! Thank you! Thank you! We’ve shared them with our friends and family and have loved hearing all of their comments – priceless! And I can’t tell you how many people commented on Claire’s work at the wedding luncheon on Sunday afternoon. Claire nailed it!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Ashley W

My husband and I booked Claire after many interviews with photographers. She was organized, efficient and her work spoke for it's self. After booking, Claire took our engagement, Boudoir, and Wedding photos. They all turned out amazing! We had so many to choose from that it... Read More became very difficult to decide. Claire is the photographer that will keep taking photos until she knows for sure she has gotten what you are looking for. I loved that!! I too am that person that says "Just one more photo" five or six times before I actually mean it and to find that in a photographer was invaluable. Wedding planning wasn't fun for me but I never had to worry about our photos. Anytime I had any questions Claire was really quick to get back to me. We will be going to Visionaire Studios for years to come after the experience we had with them.

She's the best, brides.

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

Claire was amazing for our wedding day for a wide variety of reasons. For one, she's fun and cute and just brings joy to the people she's around. Secondly, she's very detail oriented and will fix your dad's tie so it's straight in your father-daughter picture and tell you how to... Read More stand so you don't have a double chin. Third, she is OOBER talented. Honestly, her pictures are the best I've seen. She truly captured the emotions of the day. The candid pictures are powerful. Claire is worth every penny and more. She is so good at what she does, that she ends up putting you at ease because she's got it all under control. She's great the day of and she's even more great when you get back the photos because they are AMAZING! :)

Amazing Photographer that you will just LOVE!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Cesily L

We highly recommend Claire Ryser - Visionaire Studios! This girl is was born to be a photographer! Since both my husband and I are in creative fields we were pretty picky when researching photographers.. this was one of the most important details of our wedding. We went with... Read More Claire based off of a recommendation from a friend and we could not be more happy with our choice. We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos with Claire. She is an absolute pleasure to be around and makes the whole process so much fun. We loved how she would step in and show us how to pose so we could look our best. Claire did a great job capturing a variety of shots. She is a true creative who has a natural eye to capture beauty. She is great at setting up shots so that they have a very natural photo journalistic look. It was so great to have a photographer that was not afraid to hop in and fix a tie, pull up a dress, straighten a boutonnière. Her photo editing skills and attention to color are superb! Having an online gallery and place to download all of our shots was fantastic and convenient. We also loved that we received all of the digital files and consent to print wherever we wanted to. It made all of our artsy projects a breeze! We loved working with Claire and are so thrilled to have so many beautiful memories to share with all of our family, friends and generations to come!

Claire is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Heather D

Claire has a wonderful work ethic and personality. She listens to what you want and exceeds expeditions. We will continue to always use her for our photography needs.

From Africa to Alberta - Our Wedding Pictures :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Since Claire couldn't be in Africa to photograph our wedding, we met her a month later in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Alberta :) We couldn't be happier with out pictures! She captured the essence of us and our love. AND, since my family was also in town, she captured... Read More incredible images of all of us! It was about 45 degrees and spitting rain on us through the majority of our shoot, but Claire managed to get incredible pictures despite my shivering!! Claire is beyond professional and working with her was an absolute joy!! As an aside, I gifted my husband with a boudoir photo book ;) Claire put me completely at ease, got some incredible shots, and my husband absolutely loves his book!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Claire and her team were awesome to be around. She showed up early, and all of our wedding party loved her instantly! She had a way of being so good at directing the photoshoot portions of the day, without being "bossy". I've been in weddings where the photographer is super... Read More bossy and it kinda ruins the feel of the day, but Claire kept everything feeling like a party! We wanted a fun photographer that could get what we needed quickly with our tight schedule. She guided us into good poses and it was so easy, especially for someone who doesn't like photos! We had a blast and recommend her to all of our friends. Grant B.

Claire goes above and beyond

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Claire is such an amazing photographer that I've hired her for MANY other family events, including extended family photos, baby photos, and headshots! She can do anything. It's amazing to have had the same photographer for so many important life events. She KNOWS us and it shows... Read More in our photos. I don't just call her "my wedding photographer," she's now "my photographer." :) We all adore her, and not just because of her photography talent, her responsiveness, and the fact that she always delivers as promised. She's also an amazing person. She creates a friendly and comfortable environment and enables you to RELAX and enjoy, which makes for amazing, natural photos! Claire CARES. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Domenick L

Claire was so great and I would recommend her to anybody looking for a photographer for their own wedding or any other occasion. Claire was professional and helpful from day one. She always answered our questions promptly and offered great advice and helpful tips that really... Read More made a difference. On the day of our wedding she was so great at being their to capture all the special moments that went by so quickly and adding to the fun and excitement of the day. We got our wedding photos in less than a month after our wedding and could not be happier with how they turned out. We loved working with Claire as a professional photographer and as a great person. She was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made and I recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Elena B

Claire Ryser was absolutely incredible from day one. At our consultation she was so put-together and professional as well as bubbly, fun, and sweet. Her pricing is fair and she offers so many options and packages that she can fit whatever you're looking for. Throughout our... Read More wedding planning process she was so responsive and helpful. She answered every email right away and always was incredibly kind, friendly, and helpful. During our photo sessions she was absolutely amazing. She gave us enough direction for us not to feel awkward, but never so much that we felt posed or stiff. She also matched our style, we were not into the cheesy, cutesy photos at all, but more wanted candid and genuine photos of us together and that's exactly what she captured. As our wedding day drew nearer she even mailed us a care package with helpful tips, to-do lists, and reminders for us. She was completely professional and really stayed on top of everything. She was also flexible with our wants and needs and took direction on what locations and kinds of photos we wanted. She offered her advice on what locations and ideas may work best based on her experience and options I hadn't even considered before (i.e. indoor photo locations and logistics in case of rain). On the day of our wedding Claire showed up on time and ready to go. She definitely added to the fun and excitement of the day with her personality and energy. She was also so great at remaining subtle and inconspicuous in the sense that she was always around photographing the day, but never in the way, distracting, or intrusive. She and her second photographer captured so many beautiful shots and were so great at directing photos, adding to the fun of the day, and capturing amazing and candid shots of us on our wedding day. We can't say enough great things about Claire Ryser, she is beyond amazing. We got our photos (only 3 weeks after our wedding day) and we could not be happier. She's simply the best.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jessica K

Claire photographed our wedding in September, and I could not have had a better experience. She was kind, professional, and truly listened to what we wanted. She was so much fun to be around the day of our wedding, and went above and beyond her photographer duties. Most... Read More importantly, our wedding picutres are absolutely stunning. I highly recommend Visionaire Studios!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Erin M

Claire was exceptional. She twirled curls for bridesmaids, picked boogers out of my nose (seriously), sang Frozen to both the flower girl and the groomsmen, and literally ran our wedding reception. Her attention to details are phenomenal and I have never been in a wedding party... Read More where every shot and order is planned out so perfectly. Her pictures are truly modern, but also timeless. We and our parents are very impressed with the photos, and Claire, herself! She is wonderful!

Claire Reiser is extraordinary!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Kris J

Claire is an amazing talent who always Can catch the moment without being intrusive. She has the ability to blend with the event and capture on film the mood and atmosphere of the day. Her photos are intimate and unique as well as beautiful. Her attempt too. To the smallest... Read More detail sines her in photography. she takes the time to get to know the bride and groom and the family's. The result is that she captues all the special little momets as well as the big ones. She is easy in her style and works well with groups or small settings. She is the ultimate professional through all phases of the picture process. I would recommend her to anyone who wants their wedding to come alive in photos. We liked her so muchi she recently did outside family photos. the results were predictably outstanding and special

Fun Photographer

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

Working with Claire was a breeze. Weddings can be very overwhelming, particularly for the couple, but having our pictures taken by Claire and her assistant was fun. I would recommend Claire to the couple who isn't looking for the every day at the alter type of pictures (even... Read More though we did have a few of those and they were great).

Kauffman Center Wedding

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

This wedding was perfect! Our photographer was a perfect choice and made the day one we will cherish forever! We are forever grateful and would choose Clair again in a heartbeat! One of Kansas City's Best!!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Holly H

What more could I say. Claire is professional, easy to work with and always has fresh ideas for weddings. She met with me multiple times to ensure that our wedding day would be smooth. Very organized. The final wedding pictures were delivered super fast, both available on her... Read More website for viewing and also mailed. Genuinely one of the nicest people I have ever worked with.

Claire is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Melissa J

Claire is a true professional. She met with me and my MOB on numerous occasions before the wedding to nail down te fine details. She went above and beyond to ensure our visions aligned. Not only did she agree to work on NYE, but she and her 2nd shooter stuck it out into the New... Read More Year! The best part about my day was the unforeseen weather. It was warm one day and a blizzard the next! Claire assured me that our photos would be fabulous no matter what! She was right, the photos were amazing. She captured our day perfectly! I love her work and recommend her to every bride I know! As my family grows, she will definitely be the one behind the lens capturing it!

Fantastic Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Allison H

Claire is amazing and made my wedding day flawless! She is very professional but also makes your wedding day fun! I was very impressed with how smooth everything went while taking pictures and didn't feel stressed at all! Highly recommend Claire to anyone!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Sarah P

Claire was a true professional throughout the whole process from engagement photos on up to the big day and we couldn't say enough great things about her. Before the wedding Claire was able to help map out timelines and when the day came she made sure a shot was not missed... Read More while managing to keep the pace moving. As a person who's not at home posing Claire was able to get us having fun and staying loose to make it an enjoyable experience; which I believe shows in our pictures. Overall we'd grade Claire greatly, gladly pick her again, and highly recommend her to anyone who asked. Her photos look great, she's easy and fun to work with, and she follows through.

Loved her for my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Suzanne J

I had Claire photograph my wedding and she was amazing! She made us both feel as ease and natural in front of the camera. Her photographs are beautiful. She really tells the story of your wedding day. I wouldn't choose anyone else! I have used her for maternity, newborn, and our... Read More family photos since then!!

Absolutely the best!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Kristina S

Claire encompasses all qualities you could ever want in a photographer. She is punctual, professional, passionate, friendly, and not afraid to get her hands a little dirty making sure YOU get the photos you want. She provides you with the tools needed to prepare for this crazy... Read More busy day, and keeps things on track, and on time. The photos truly speak for themselves, as your wedding is perfectly captured. I would recommend claire endlessly. She is AMAZING.

2013-10-29T14:42:59 Response from the vendor

Kristina, thank you SO MUCH for having me as your photographer! AND for taking the time to write a revew! :) What a perfect day it was - full of so many laughs and awesome moments :) You are the reason I love what I... Read Less Read More

Wonderful and Fun!

Reviewed on 6/18/2011 Erin P

Working with Claire was a BREEZE! She was quick to respond to questions, went out of her way to accommodate my schedule and was so incredible on the day of the wedding. Her and her second shooter were incredibly personable and made sure to not only take great photos, but also... Read More to check in with the whole wedding party to see if they could help out at all! Absolutely the BEST vendor we worked with!

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Fawn R

My engagement and wedding photos are STUNNING!!! As an event designer and wedding coordinator, I urge my own brides to put photography at the top of the list, so when I became a bride I wasted no time in hiring Claire Ryser! Her knowledge of the fine arts, impeccable attention... Read More to detail, and exquisite eye for beauty, all make her a leading photographer in the midwest! I was so impressed during the 11 months of my engagement that Claire took the time to get to know me and my husband, and because she knew our personalities and the dynamic of our relationship, it made our wedding day completely comfortable and cohesive! Since, we have worked together professionally and she treated our bride with the exact class, sophistication, and genuine character as I would expect! Not only is her style and work AMAZING, but Claire is darling, and the sweetest and kindest person I've met both personally and professionally. I recommend Visionaire Studios to all my brides! We absolutely love this girl- KC Couture.

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Megan S

Claire is amazing!!!! She was wonderful on the wedding day. She kept the flow going with the family pictures, but never rushed us in anything. We also had her do our engagement pics, bridal pics, and boudoir shoot. Her pricing is beyond reasonable, and you will not be... Read More disappointed with any of your pictures! At the end of the wedding I felt like she was part of my family and I was sad to say goodbye to her!

Reviewed on 5/26/2010 Shannon W

Claire did our engagement pictures, and has photographed many weddings that I have coordinated for friends. She is very professional, and extremely talented. She truly cares about her clients and goes the extra mile to show them. I can't say enough good about her and the... Read More photographs she takes. I would recommend her to anyone who values this part of their wedding experience!

2010-06-28T09:31:23 Response from the vendor

AWWW!!! Thank you so much, Shannon!!! It was FABULOUS working with you and Tyler and I'm so lucky to call you both friends! YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND!!! XOXO-Claire