I Believe in LOVE!

You are my inspiration! Even after 9 years of photographing 100's of weddings professionally, I still experience the rush and excitement! A big THANKS to all my fabulous brides. I wouldn't be where I am today without your love, trust, and appreciation for my passion of story telling! XoXo -Claire

Classic, Documentary, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Greater Kansas City Area (816) 726-6705

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jaclyn S

I am convinced Claire is one of the best photographers in the KC area and one of the nicest people I've ever met! Claire and I clicked instantly at our consultation. I had met with a few other photographers prior and knew almost immediately that Claire was perfect for our... Read More wedding. She was kind, down to earth, relaxed yet professional, and not to mention a TALENTED photographer. She flew to Austin where my husband and I live to take our engagement photos and not only was she a fun travel companion, but she made us feel at ease in front of the camera. My husband and I made poor Claire hike into the depths of some of Austin's trails and she didn't complain once! She went with the flow and seemed truly happy to be there taking our photos. She also got our photos back to us quicker than I expected! At the wedding, she was calm, cool, and collected even when our limo driver took a longer route than necessary costing us 20 minutes of photo time. I was panicking but Claire remained professional and made sure I wasn't too worried! My bridal party adored her and commented on how efficient she was. She was so nice to my family and I throughout the process and is so passionate about making you happy. Did I also mention she is organized!??! She had almost a minute by minute timeline of the day of my wedding and I was so impressed with her attention to detail! I wouldn't have wanted anyone else photographing our wedding!!! Thank you Claire!!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Erin M

Claire was exceptional. She twirled curls for bridesmaids, picked boogers out of my nose (seriously), sang Frozen to both the flower girl and the groomsmen, and literally ran our wedding reception. Her attention to details are phenomenal and I have never been in a wedding party... Read More where every shot and order is planned out so perfectly. Her pictures are truly modern, but also timeless. We and our parents are very impressed with the photos, and Claire, herself! She is wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Tara H

Simply giving Claire a Five Star rating just isn't doing her justice. Jeff and I said our vows on June 4th of this year and I have put off writing this review, not because I didn't think she was deserving, but because I just don't know how I am going to put into words the... Read More ethereal experience she has given us from the very first day we met her. From our engagement photos in October of last year, to the delivery of our final wedding package a few months ago, I have been in awe of her work. She took our love and excitement for each other and managed to show it in every single photo. Our friends and family have been blown away by Claire's work and I cannot wait for one of them to get engaged so that they can have the same experience we did! Saying "Thank you!" to Claire will never express all we grateful for from her. These photos are not just pictures of our engagement and wedding day with friends and family, they are a gift of a lifetime full of memories that Claire has given us. We are so lucky...... xoxo <3

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Patrick W

From our very first meeting Claire was all that we could ask for and more. She was incredible in every way. Not only were our photos amazing, Claire was able to do so much more for our wedding experience. She helped create our wedding timeline, kept all of our bridal party on... Read More track and on schedule, cleaned Natalie’s dress when I decided to spill red wine on it…I could go on and on. Claire is not only the best photographer in I’ve ever seen, but she’s a great person too. She is definitely a perfectionist and it shows in everything that she does!! Our wedding couldn’t have been as perfect as it was without Claire. I literally can’t say enough for how awesome she is!! If I could give her more than 5 stars I would! THANKS CLAIRE!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Natalie C

I literally cannot say ONE bad thing about Claire. She was perfect from the first day I contacted her. She did a boudoir shoot, engagement shoot, and our wedding photos. Some words I would use to describe Claire as a person would be sweet, complimentary, accommodating, detail... Read More oriented, fun, and organized. Some words I would use to describe her photography would be: classy, modern, vivid, stunning, bright, and timeless. I would not change even ONE of our photos or anything about our experience with her as our wedding photographer. Claire is worth much more than she charges. In this review, it is hard to explain how she is so much more than a photographer… She WORKED for 12 hours on our wedding day, cleaning red wine off of my dress, helping with other vendors, and making sure my day was absolutely perfect. I could go on and on, and I would give her more than 5 stars if I could!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jenna C

Claire was awesome! She captured our love so well throughout our special day! Claire is extremely creative and very good to work with!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Tahni R

I wish there was a way to give more than five stars! Claire was absolutely AMAZING!!! From our first meeting, to engagement photos, to the wedding day, and every strange question or request I had in between, we could not have asked for a better photographer! Our photos turned... Read More out amazing and we got so many compliments on how amazing, modern, and natural they looked. Claire was hands down the best decision we made on our wedding day, besides the actual "I do's" :) We cannot thank her enough for giving us these beautiful memories forever!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Rachel S

Claire was hands down our favorite vendor to work with. She is well organized, professional, very hard working, and unbelievably talented. We had a large wedding group and Claire was able to direct everyone with ease...she has the patience of a saint. The photo sessions were... Read More so much fun and the end results were stunning. We are so thankful we had the opportunity to work with Claire.

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 MaKayla D

Claire is AMAZING! When my husband and I got engaged I started looking for photographers. I came across Claire's website. What drew me to her was her quality of photos! They were just what I pictured for my big day! After meeting with her, I knew she would be perfect. My husband... Read More and I used her for our engagement photos and our wedding day. For our engagement photos, we brought our dog to be in the photos. Claire was so patient with him. Throughout our engagement, if I ever had a question I knew Claire would help me out. She helped me from the timeline of my big day, poses I wanted, outfits for our engagement photos and any concerns that came up. She was amazing through the process! On our big day she was so much fun to work with. She will make everyone smile once she is done. My wedding was in July and it was HOT. So my hair was a hot mess. Claire, before any photo, would make sure my bangs were together and my hair was on point. She made sure I looked good for my big day! I loved that. She pays so much attention to things that you would never think of. Her positioning of things are so much fun. I had my wedding photos back within a month! I was blown away! It was amazing to get them that fast! She is so amazing! I would highly recommended her to anyone! She will not let you down! I will defiantly be using her for any future events I need!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Megan C

Claire is UNBELIEVABLE. She is the most amazing photographer I've ever met. She has a wonderful eye for beautiful photos and I've only seen 5 of our sneak peeks. She didn't stop taking pictures all day. So thankful we found her!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Sher A

I am sure I have written reviews on her before but I can't say enough about Claire Ryser. She is the epitome of perfection, professionalism and class. She gets to know her clients and works well to help you achieve your perfect day. From day one she is so supportive and... Read More positive throughout the entire planning experience that by the wedding day you wish she was one of your bridesmaids! She works with you to make sure those special moments are captured and has an amazing eye for unforgettable shots. She is fun and bubbly as well as organized and patient with everyone involved. Even 2 years after my wedding I meet with her to discuss prints and album ideas and have her on my list for future photo shoots to come. You will not regret choosing her as your photographer. She is without a doubt FABULOUS!

Amazing Photographer that you will just LOVE!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Cesily L

We highly recommend Claire Ryser - Visionaire Studios! This girl is was born to be a photographer! Since both my husband and I are in creative fields we were pretty picky when researching photographers.. this was one of the most important details of our wedding. We went with... Read More Claire based off of a recommendation from a friend and we could not be more happy with our choice. We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos with Claire. She is an absolute pleasure to be around and makes the whole process so much fun. We loved how she would step in and show us how to pose so we could look our best. Claire did a great job capturing a variety of shots. She is a true creative who has a natural eye to capture beauty. She is great at setting up shots so that they have a very natural photo journalistic look. It was so great to have a photographer that was not afraid to hop in and fix a tie, pull up a dress, straighten a boutonnière. Her photo editing skills and attention to color are superb! Having an online gallery and place to download all of our shots was fantastic and convenient. We also loved that we received all of the digital files and consent to print wherever we wanted to. It made all of our artsy projects a breeze! We loved working with Claire and are so thrilled to have so many beautiful memories to share with all of our family, friends and generations to come!

Claire is amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Heather D

Claire has a wonderful work ethic and personality. She listens to what you want and exceeds expeditions. We will continue to always use her for our photography needs.

From Africa to Alberta - Our Wedding Pictures :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Since Claire couldn't be in Africa to photograph our wedding, we met her a month later in the beautiful Rocky Mountains of Alberta :) We couldn't be happier with out pictures! She captured the essence of us and our love. AND, since my family was also in town, she captured... Read More incredible images of all of us! It was about 45 degrees and spitting rain on us through the majority of our shoot, but Claire managed to get incredible pictures despite my shivering!! Claire is beyond professional and working with her was an absolute joy!! As an aside, I gifted my husband with a boudoir photo book ;) Claire put me completely at ease, got some incredible shots, and my husband absolutely loves his book!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Claire and her team were awesome to be around. She showed up early, and all of our wedding party loved her instantly! She had a way of being so good at directing the photoshoot portions of the day, without being "bossy". I've been in weddings where the photographer is super... Read More bossy and it kinda ruins the feel of the day, but Claire kept everything feeling like a party! We wanted a fun photographer that could get what we needed quickly with our tight schedule. She guided us into good poses and it was so easy, especially for someone who doesn't like photos! We had a blast and recommend her to all of our friends. Grant B.

Claire goes above and beyond

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Claire is such an amazing photographer that I've hired her for MANY other family events, including extended family photos, baby photos, and headshots! She can do anything. It's amazing to have had the same photographer for so many important life events. She KNOWS us and it shows... Read More in our photos. I don't just call her "my wedding photographer," she's now "my photographer." :) We all adore her, and not just because of her photography talent, her responsiveness, and the fact that she always delivers as promised. She's also an amazing person. She creates a friendly and comfortable environment and enables you to RELAX and enjoy, which makes for amazing, natural photos! Claire CARES. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Domenick L

Claire was so great and I would recommend her to anybody looking for a photographer for their own wedding or any other occasion. Claire was professional and helpful from day one. She always answered our questions promptly and offered great advice and helpful tips that really... Read More made a difference. On the day of our wedding she was so great at being their to capture all the special moments that went by so quickly and adding to the fun and excitement of the day. We got our wedding photos in less than a month after our wedding and could not be happier with how they turned out. We loved working with Claire as a professional photographer and as a great person. She was one of the best wedding planning decisions we made and I recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Elena B

Claire Ryser was absolutely incredible from day one. At our consultation she was so put-together and professional as well as bubbly, fun, and sweet. Her pricing is fair and she offers so many options and packages that she can fit whatever you're looking for. Throughout our... Read More wedding planning process she was so responsive and helpful. She answered every email right away and always was incredibly kind, friendly, and helpful. During our photo sessions she was absolutely amazing. She gave us enough direction for us not to feel awkward, but never so much that we felt posed or stiff. She also matched our style, we were not into the cheesy, cutesy photos at all, but more wanted candid and genuine photos of us together and that's exactly what she captured. As our wedding day drew nearer she even mailed us a care package with helpful tips, to-do lists, and reminders for us. She was completely professional and really stayed on top of everything. She was also flexible with our wants and needs and took direction on what locations and kinds of photos we wanted. She offered her advice on what locations and ideas may work best based on her experience and options I hadn't even considered before (i.e. indoor photo locations and logistics in case of rain). On the day of our wedding Claire showed up on time and ready to go. She definitely added to the fun and excitement of the day with her personality and energy. She was also so great at remaining subtle and inconspicuous in the sense that she was always around photographing the day, but never in the way, distracting, or intrusive. She and her second photographer captured so many beautiful shots and were so great at directing photos, adding to the fun of the day, and capturing amazing and candid shots of us on our wedding day. We can't say enough great things about Claire Ryser, she is beyond amazing. We got our photos (only 3 weeks after our wedding day) and we could not be happier. She's simply the best.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jessica K

Claire photographed our wedding in September, and I could not have had a better experience. She was kind, professional, and truly listened to what we wanted. She was so much fun to be around the day of our wedding, and went above and beyond her photographer duties. Most... Read More importantly, our wedding picutres are absolutely stunning. I highly recommend Visionaire Studios!

Claire Reiser is extraordinary!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Kris J

Claire is an amazing talent who always Can catch the moment without being intrusive. She has the ability to blend with the event and capture on film the mood and atmosphere of the day. Her photos are intimate and unique as well as beautiful. Her attempt too. To the smallest... Read More detail sines her in photography. she takes the time to get to know the bride and groom and the family's. The result is that she captues all the special little momets as well as the big ones. She is easy in her style and works well with groups or small settings. She is the ultimate professional through all phases of the picture process. I would recommend her to anyone who wants their wedding to come alive in photos. We liked her so muchi she recently did outside family photos. the results were predictably outstanding and special

Fun Photographer

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

Working with Claire was a breeze. Weddings can be very overwhelming, particularly for the couple, but having our pictures taken by Claire and her assistant was fun. I would recommend Claire to the couple who isn't looking for the every day at the alter type of pictures (even... Read More though we did have a few of those and they were great).

Kauffman Center Wedding

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

This wedding was perfect! Our photographer was a perfect choice and made the day one we will cherish forever! We are forever grateful and would choose Clair again in a heartbeat! One of Kansas City's Best!!!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Holly H

What more could I say. Claire is professional, easy to work with and always has fresh ideas for weddings. She met with me multiple times to ensure that our wedding day would be smooth. Very organized. The final wedding pictures were delivered super fast, both available on her... Read More website for viewing and also mailed. Genuinely one of the nicest people I have ever worked with.

We loved working with Claire!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Julie

Referrals is the way to go! I planned my whole wedding via referrals. A friends of mine suggested I contact Claire for my wedding photography as her style of shooting was what I was interested in for my photos – a good mix of formal/posed portraits and candid shots. My future... Read More husband only had one request for the photographer –“they need to be cool, instructive when needed and not up tight”. From my first inquiry into Claire all the way up to the finalizing the last details of our day, Claire was very responsive, friendly and so excited to shoot our wedding. I knew there was something special about her after our first appointment. We met for happy hour to discuss her wedding packages and see some galleries in print. Claire really took the time to get to know Bryan and I by asking a lot of questions about how we met, how we got engaged, what we envisioned for our wedding and how she could be a part of our special day. Our hour appointment lasted a lot longer than one hour! It was as if I was getting together with an old friend I hadn’t seen in a long time! We waited a while to shoot our engagement photos since we wanted there to be “life” outside for our photos – they turned out amazing! Claire had great ideas of what we should wear, where we should shoot based on the “look” we were going for and timing for the photos in terms of sunlight. After leaving our photo shoot, my future husband said, “You made a great choice on the photographer! She’s awesome to work with!” Even bragging to his friends about how good she was going to be to work with at our wedding. Claire turned the proofs around in a very timely manner. We can’t say enough great things about Claire and her second shooter, Mike, the day of our wedding! They were on time, full of energy (it was a long day- 12 hours), friendly and engaging. In fact, the groomsmen gave her a nickname, “Claire Bear”! And they are a tough crowd to please, having been in several weddings themselves! We did a combination of photos as a salon, the church, location photos and reception. Our photos are fantastic! Claire definitely knows how to make a girl look good! Thank you! Thank you! We’ve shared them with our friends and family and have loved hearing all of their comments – priceless! And I can’t tell you how many people commented on Claire’s work at the wedding luncheon on Sunday afternoon. Claire nailed it!

Fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Ashley W

My husband and I booked Claire after many interviews with photographers. She was organized, efficient and her work spoke for it's self. After booking, Claire took our engagement, Boudoir, and Wedding photos. They all turned out amazing! We had so many to choose from that it... Read More became very difficult to decide. Claire is the photographer that will keep taking photos until she knows for sure she has gotten what you are looking for. I loved that!! I too am that person that says "Just one more photo" five or six times before I actually mean it and to find that in a photographer was invaluable. Wedding planning wasn't fun for me but I never had to worry about our photos. Anytime I had any questions Claire was really quick to get back to me. We will be going to Visionaire Studios for years to come after the experience we had with them.

Claire Ryser

Hey there! My name is Claire and I&#39;m the owner and photographer of Visionaire Studios, est. 7-7-07! I live in the little details and some would say I&#39;m a bit of an &quot;OCD Perfectionist&quot; when it comes to photographing my amazing clients! My desk is another story! I do not have a large team of people working for me... It&#39;s actually just me... I don&#39;t outsource editing or processing (Remember the &quot;OCD Perfectionist&quot; comment? HA!) and I love connecting personally to each and every couple and family! It feels like Christmas morning with each new inquiry and photography request! Can&#39;t wait to chat!

Start a Conversation!