Claire Ryser - Visionaire Studios

(16)

Lee's Summit, MO , MO

I Believe in LOVE!

You are my inspiration! Even after 8 years of photographing 100's of weddings professionally, I still experience the rush and excitement! A big THANKS to all my fabulous brides. I wouldn't be where I am today without your love, trust, and appreciation for my passion of story telling! XoXo -Claire

Specialty

A Variety/Blend of Styles

Other Styles

Boudoir, Trash the Dress

1400 SW Antiquity Drive, Lee's Summit, MO , MO

We loved working with Claire!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Julie

Referrals is the way to go! I planned my whole wedding via referrals. A friends of mine suggested I contact Claire for my wedding photography as her style of shooting was what I was interested in for my photos – a good mix of formal/posed portraits and candid shots. My future husband only had one request for the photographer –“they need to be cool, instructive when needed and not up tight”. From my first inquiry into Claire all the way up to the finalizing the last details of our day, Claire was very responsive, friendly and so excited to shoot our wedding. I knew there was something special about her after our first appointment. We met for happy hour to discuss her wedding packages and see some galleries in print. Claire really took the time to get to know Bryan and I by asking a lot of questions about how we met, how we got engaged, what we envisioned for our wedding and how she could be a part of our special day. Our hour appointment lasted a lot longer than one hour! It was as if I was getting together with an old friend I hadn’t seen in a long time! We waited a while to shoot our engagement photos since we wanted there to be “life” outside for our photos – they turned out amazing! Claire had great ideas of what we should wear, where we should shoot based on the “look” we were going for and timing for the photos in terms of sunlight. After leaving our photo shoot, my future husband said, “You made a great choice on the photographer! She’s awesome to work with!” Even bragging to his friends about how good she was going to be to work with at our wedding. Claire turned the proofs around in a very timely manner. We can’t say enough great things about Claire and her second shooter, Mike, the day of our wedding! They were on time, full of energy (it was a long day- 12 hours), friendly and engaging. In fact, the groomsmen gave her a nickname, “Claire Bear”! And they are a tough crowd to please, having been in several weddings themselves! We did a combination of photos as a salon, the church, location photos and reception. Our photos are fantastic! Claire definitely knows how to make a girl look good! Thank you! Thank you! We’ve shared them with our friends and family and have loved hearing all of their comments – priceless! And I can’t tell you how many people commented on Claire’s work at the wedding luncheon on Sunday afternoon. Claire nailed it!

Fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Ashley W

My husband and I booked Claire after many interviews with photographers. She was organized, efficient and her work spoke for it's self. After booking, Claire took our engagement, Boudoir, and Wedding photos. They all turned out amazing! We had so many to choose from that it became very difficult to decide. Claire is the photographer that will keep taking photos until she knows for sure she has gotten what you are looking for. I loved that!! I too am that person that says "Just one more photo" five or six times before I actually mean it and to find that in a photographer was invaluable. Wedding planning wasn't fun for me but I never had to worry about our photos. Anytime I had any questions Claire was really quick to get back to me. We will be going to Visionaire Studios for years to come after the experience we had with them.

She's the best, brides.

Reviewed on 10/09/2014

Claire was amazing for our wedding day for a wide variety of reasons. For one, she's fun and cute and just brings joy to the people she's around. Secondly, she's very detail oriented and will fix your dad's tie so it's straight in your father-daughter picture and tell you how to stand so you don't have a double chin. Third, she is OOBER talented. Honestly, her pictures are the best I've seen. She truly captured the emotions of the day. The candid pictures are powerful. Claire is worth every penny and more. She is so good at what she does, that she ends up putting you at ease because she's got it all under control. She's great the day of and she's even more great when you get back the photos because they are AMAZING! :)

Claire Reiser is extraordinary!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Kris J

Claire is an amazing talent who always Can catch the moment without being intrusive. She has the ability to blend with the event and capture on film the mood and atmosphere of the day. Her photos are intimate and unique as well as beautiful. Her attempt too. To the smallest detail sines her in photography. she takes the time to get to know the bride and groom and the family's. The result is that she captues all the special little momets as well as the big ones. She is easy in her style and works well with groups or small settings. She is the ultimate professional through all phases of the picture process. I would recommend her to anyone who wants their wedding to come alive in photos. We liked her so muchi she recently did outside family photos. the results were predictably outstanding and special

Fun Photographer

Reviewed on 10/26/2014

Working with Claire was a breeze. Weddings can be very overwhelming, particularly for the couple, but having our pictures taken by Claire and her assistant was fun. I would recommend Claire to the couple who isn't looking for the every day at the alter type of pictures (even though we did have a few of those and they were great).

Kauffman Center Wedding

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

This wedding was perfect! Our photographer was a perfect choice and made the day one we will cherish forever! We are forever grateful and would choose Clair again in a heartbeat! One of Kansas City's Best!!!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Holly H

What more could I say. Claire is professional, easy to work with and always has fresh ideas for weddings. She met with me multiple times to ensure that our wedding day would be smooth. Very organized. The final wedding pictures were delivered super fast, both available on her website for viewing and also mailed. Genuinely one of the nicest people I have ever worked with.

Claire is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Melissa J

Claire is a true professional. She met with me and my MOB on numerous occasions before the wedding to nail down te fine details. She went above and beyond to ensure our visions aligned. Not only did she agree to work on NYE, but she and her 2nd shooter stuck it out into the New Year! The best part about my day was the unforeseen weather. It was warm one day and a blizzard the next! Claire assured me that our photos would be fabulous no matter what! She was right, the photos were amazing. She captured our day perfectly! I love her work and recommend her to every bride I know! As my family grows, she will definitely be the one behind the lens capturing it!

Fantastic Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Allison H

Claire is amazing and made my wedding day flawless! She is very professional but also makes your wedding day fun! I was very impressed with how smooth everything went while taking pictures and didn't feel stressed at all! Highly recommend Claire to anyone!

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Sarah P

Claire was a true professional throughout the whole process from engagement photos on up to the big day and we couldn't say enough great things about her. Before the wedding Claire was able to help map out timelines and when the day came she made sure a shot was not missed while managing to keep the pace moving. As a person who's not at home posing Claire was able to get us having fun and staying loose to make it an enjoyable experience; which I believe shows in our pictures. Overall we'd grade Claire greatly, gladly pick her again, and highly recommend her to anyone who asked. Her photos look great, she's easy and fun to work with, and she follows through.

Loved her for my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Suzanne J

I had Claire photograph my wedding and she was amazing! She made us both feel as ease and natural in front of the camera. Her photographs are beautiful. She really tells the story of your wedding day. I wouldn't choose anyone else! I have used her for maternity, newborn, and our family photos since then!!

Absolutely the best!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Kristina S

Claire encompasses all qualities you could ever want in a photographer. She is punctual, professional, passionate, friendly, and not afraid to get her hands a little dirty making sure YOU get the photos you want. She provides you with the tools needed to prepare for this crazy busy day, and keeps things on track, and on time. The photos truly speak for themselves, as your wedding is perfectly captured. I would recommend claire endlessly. She is AMAZING.

10/29/2013 Response from the vendor

Kristina, thank you SO MUCH for having me as your photographer! AND for taking the time to write a revew! :) What a perfect day it was - full of so many laughs and awesome moments :) You are the reason I love what I... Read Less Read More

Wonderful and Fun!

Reviewed on 6/18/2011 Erin P

Working with Claire was a BREEZE! She was quick to respond to questions, went out of her way to accommodate my schedule and was so incredible on the day of the wedding. Her and her second shooter were incredibly personable and made sure to not only take great photos, but also to check in with the whole wedding party to see if they could help out at all! Absolutely the BEST vendor we worked with!

PERFECTION

Reviewed on 12/03/2010 Fawn R

My engagement and wedding photos are STUNNING!!! As an event designer and wedding coordinator, I urge my own brides to put photography at the top of the list, so when I became a bride I wasted no time in hiring Claire Ryser! Her knowledge of the fine arts, impeccable attention to detail, and exquisite eye for beauty, all make her a leading photographer in the midwest! I was so impressed during the 11 months of my engagement that Claire took the time to get to know me and my husband, and because she knew our personalities and the dynamic of our relationship, it made our wedding day completely comfortable and cohesive! Since, we have worked together professionally and she treated our bride with the exact class, sophistication, and genuine character as I would expect! Not only is her style and work AMAZING, but Claire is darling, and the sweetest and kindest person I've met both personally and professionally. I recommend Visionaire Studios to all my brides! We absolutely love this girl- KC Couture.

Photography

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Megan S

Claire is amazing!!!! She was wonderful on the wedding day. She kept the flow going with the family pictures, but never rushed us in anything. We also had her do our engagement pics, bridal pics, and boudoir shoot. Her pricing is beyond reasonable, and you will not be disappointed with any of your pictures! At the end of the wedding I felt like she was part of my family and I was sad to say goodbye to her!

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCES

Reviewed on 5/26/2010 Shannon W

Claire did our engagement pictures, and has photographed many weddings that I have coordinated for friends. She is very professional, and extremely talented. She truly cares about her clients and goes the extra mile to show them. I can't say enough good about her and the photographs she takes. I would recommend her to anyone who values this part of their wedding experience!

6/28/2010 Response from the vendor

AWWW!!! Thank you so much, Shannon!!! It was FABULOUS working with you and Tyler and I'm so lucky to call you both friends! YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND!!! XOXO-Claire

Send Email