Clambakes, Etc. - Wedding Catering

A clambake wedding is a real New England tradition. The mood is easy, and the food, well, our famous lobsters, clams, mussels, chowder, and more make for a full-on feast. Choose from an array of appetizers to suit your own style, including a raw bar. We take care of everything.

$ – Inexpensive

Cuisine

American, Seafood, Specialty

Buffet, Food + Catering

2952 Falmouth Road, Osterville, MA New England (774) 413-9191
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Becca Z

We chose Clambakes Etc. to cater our wedding Columbus Day weekend, and we could not have been more pleased with our choice. Our wedding was very much DIY, held at my parents house on the Cape, and we chose to coordinate all of the details ourself, without the help of a wedding... Read More planner. The fact that Clambakes handled not only the catering but also rental of the tent, tables and chairs, etc. made the process so much easier. They were knowledgable and professional, and the day of the event we needed only to tell them where to set up and and what time to serve and they took care of the rest, allowing us to enjoy the day and not have to worry about managing any details. The service was seamless, the food was delicious (especially the chowder) and the portions were quite impressive. We opted for the raw bar as well, which was an excellent addition to the dinner. I would absolutely utilize their services again, and recommend them to anyone seeking to create a classic Cape Cod clambake experience. Thank you, Clambakes, Etc. for helping to make our special day perfect :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Erika V

I used Clambakes Etc for my wedding and Jason was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process! Very calm, very responsive to all my questions - and everything went smoothly. My guests commented that it was some of the best wedding food they ever had - and no one left... Read More hungry, as the portions are great! You also cannot beat the cost, which scared me a little at first because I worried that would compromise value of the food - this was absolutely not true. I would absolutely recommend this company and plan to use them again for other events in the future!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Chief B

I can’t speak more highly, or loudly, about how much I value the decision to hire Clambakes, Etc. HIRE THEM - THEY’RE GREAT!!! WORTH EVERY PENNY!! We hosted a tented garden wedding with Clambake cuisine. The entire experience, working with Jason, was ideal. My wife and I also... Read More had the added frustration of planning this wedding from the opposite coast of the country. With 3,000 miles apart from your wedding site, you need all the help you can get. And Jason was all the help we needed. At first we didn’t pick Clambakes, Etc. because the menu felt limited compared to other well-known vendors. Don’t let this stop you tho! Jason and his team are happy to work with you to make your event a dream. Everything we wanted, we got. Again, we hired Clambakes Etc for a wedding, where your expectations of service are at it’s highest. Jason and his team did not disappoint! There were countless times during the planning where Jason went above an beyond the call of duty. His communication is clear and respectful. The food speaks for itself. Everyone at our wedding raved about how wonderful the food was and also the day of the event service was exceptional. So attentive and appreciated. If you’re considering Clambakes Etc for your party, I encourage you to stop looking at any other vendor - you’ve found just what you’re looking for. (In a passionate interest to spread my love for Jason and team, I have posted this review in numerous locations)

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Liz M

Clambakes Etc blew us and our guests away! We offered a choice of lobster or steak (or chicken) and Clambakes Etc really delivered a delicious spread. Communication with Jason was smooth and he was always around to answer our questions. About a month before our wedding date we... Read More doubled our guest count and they were able to accommodate the change with no issues. Most brides later regret not having had a chance to enjoy the food at their wedding - I made sure that I ate every bite of my lobster! It was a delicious choice, and I would book Clambakes Etc again for a large party in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Sarah G

We used Clambakes etc for our beach-side, boathouse wedding this July and were very happy with the food: it was delicious, plentiful and nicely presented. Dinner was a little late being served which stressed me out a bit, and I found communication in the run-up to the wedding a... Read More bit challenging at times: I'm not from the US and had lots of questions which I felt at times irritated Jason. In spite of that, I would recommend them as on the day the food was excellent, and the staff were professional.

2016-08-11T17:43:04 Response from the vendor

Hi Sarah, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. I am very happy to hear that the food was tasty and overall your event was a success. Sorry to hear the meal got pushed back a little bit. Hopefully everything was communicated to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Jill A

We got so many compliments on the food some people said it was the best ever food they've had a wedding. Huge fresh lobsters delicious steaks the bag of mussels and clams was unbelievable. There professionalism was bar none and all for a great price. We also did passed apps and... Read More the cheese and fruit display, just awesome!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Mollie C

The food was fantastic and the staff was friendly and helpful. A few days before the wedding, I negotiated with one of the managers who ended up agreeing that I'd only have to pay for one server for chowder and cracking. He then called the next day to rescind that agreement and... Read More I had to pay for two. Additionally, several weeks after the wedding (and after I'd paid the invoice), there was a charge on my credit card for something that I did not order. It was removed after I called a couple of times. The clambake itself was a great success but I wasn't overly pleased with the management of services towards the end.

Amazing Food and Service

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Meghan L

I used Clambakes Etc. for my rehearsal dinner that was held in my parents front yard. After inquiring about their services, Jason was very quick to respond and get a contract my way. He called to touch base a week before the event to get a head count and go over a few details.... Read More The company sent two staff members who came with a trailer that had everything needed for the event. They cooked all of the food onsite so it was very fresh and so delicious. They also supplied all of the paper goods and necessities for eating along with trash cans (they took all of the trash with them). The two staff members were extremely nice, professional, and accommodating. Everyone was and is still raving about the food, a few of them plan on using the company in the future. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area and use them again in the future.

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Lauren P

We just wanted to say thank you for the great service your crew provided for our guests during our wedding. The food was great and the crew quickly met everyone's needs. Great job! We would highly recommend you to anyone booking an event! Thank you! Lauren and Brian

Awesome Presentation! So Much Delicious Food! Great Service!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 amanda c

Jason & Paul and the entire staff of Clambakes Etc are amazing! I can not say enough wonderful things about them! From planning to the actual wedding day they were so helpful and professional! Having delicious food and lots of it was important to us...we had 150 guests and every... Read More single one of them are raving about how good the food was, how awesome & fresh the raw bar was, the chowder, appetizers, the steaks cooked perfectly, lobsters and steamers....just perfect!!! They even sent us home with leftovers!!! Clambakes helped us from set up to clean up and made the day just perfect! They have a wonderful, friendly, courteous and professional staff! Clambakes Etc helped to make our Cape Cod wedding perfect!!! Thank you so much!!! Amanda & Mike

Excellent Customer Service, Amazing Food

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Dawn F

From start to finish Clambakes etc was amazing. They worked within my budget, never pushed anything on me. But always made suggestions which was super helpful. They followed up with pricing sometimes immediately after I got off the phone with them. Not only were their prices... Read More fair in comparison to other vendors but the display was excellent. Quality was amazing. We ended up doing the raw bar and a cheese and fruit cocktail hour . Which we almost didn't even need because dinner literally over flowed our plates. This was one of those unique wedding meals where all my guests were actually pleased.

Rehearsal Dinner

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Bruna P

We used Clambakes, Etc. for our rehearsal dinner, and it was a success. Food was delicious and a lot of it! We also had the raw bar, which was great as well and rented some tables and chairs from them. Great food and great service! I love how they bring everything you need for... Read More the meals, so you don't have to worry about plates, silverware, etc - they do it all!

Outstanding Job

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 cheryl m

The staff of Clambakes Etc. were amazing. They all were very professional, courteous and very attentive to our guests. They arrived promptly and worked in the background without anyone knowing they were there. Not one person went hungry, brides included because they made sure... Read More everyone had their meal. The front office staff, the guys who set up the tent,the cooks and serving staff are all top notch!

Backyard Wedding

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Kelly H

We've had Clambakes twice now. Once for my friends wedding and once for ours. They did an awesome job. People are stil talking about how good our food was. Everything was pretty much carefree from setup to clean up. The one issue I had was quite small but rubbed me the... Read More wrong way. I have a baking business on the side. I made my own cake for my wedding. It was a 5 tiered 30+ inch high Rice Krispie Treat cake. It was pretty fun and funky. Anyway, I paid for the regular servers but paid extra for two "helpers" for the night. I asked them to cut the cake and just leave it there so people can come up and grab a piece of RKT and hit the dance floor. As I was dancing,I noticed they started passing the cake out. "How nice!" I thought. Well, I was wrong. Cause at the end of the night we went to pay them and they said they have to submit a new invoice for a "cake cutting fee". (As a baker, I know some places do this. I just wasnt notified of this.) Anyway, it cost $200 to cut the cake. More than it cost me to make it. Which pretty much stunk.

perfect wedding meal

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Kathleen T

We hired Clambakes Etc. to caterer our Cape Cod wedding- Jason- the owner was always there to answer questions for us as we as to meet with us a few months prior to the wedding to discuss final details. We were working within a budget but didn't want to sacrifice quality or... Read More taste. Clambakes offered delicious food (A LOT OF FOOD!) for a very reasonable price & how can you go wrong with a clambake at a cape cod wedding?! Our guests raved about the lobster and the service Clambakes provided! Excellent service!!

one-stop shop

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Rema Z

Clambakes, Etc. far exceeded my expectations. From our early conversations, it was clear to me that booking them for our rehearsal dinner clam bake was one of the best decisions we could have made. We used them for both rentals (tables, chairs & tent) and food. The staff was... Read More friendly and efficient and worked extraordinarily hard to keep our guests happy (even with the hiccup of rain, they adjusted and acting like it was nothing). They really do set up and clean up everything and in a non-intrusive way. And the food... I kid you not, our guests are STILL saying that these were THE BEST LOBSTERS they have ever had. Amazing... from start to finish, just amazing! Thank you Jason & everyone at Clambakes for a great night!

Amazing Food, Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Katy R

Our ceremony and reception were at the Holden Inn, Wellfleet, and of all our many vendors Clambakes etc. stood out as by far the best, and some of our other vendors were excellent. Everything, from the planning process, responsiveness to emails and phone calls, the pricing... Read More and, of course, the phenomenal food, was better than excellent. I don't take 5 star reviews lightly but Clambakes etc. earned it! When we were choosing a caterer we interviewed a lot of different vendors on the cape and when we finally got quotes from them, the prices were outrageous. They would say, well if you adjust the menu and only pick these entrees, it can be a little cheaper. It was a demoralizing experience. Finally, we took a step back and thought about what we really wanted out of our wedding reception. We wanted people to have a good time with family and friends, and celebrate our wedding over delicious food in a classy but not pretentious atmosphere. So, we called Clambakes etc. Jason got back to us, and when we went through our options which, by the way are transparently posted on their website - something very rare in the industry, I was impressed. We booked soon after and the rest of hte planning process was absolutely seamless. Jason was always responsive to our emails and calls had good suggestions for how we can adjust things to better meet our needs. The price was a bargain, pure and simple. Even in the run-up to the wedding when the rental company (American Tent is a very So So to bad company to work with) threw a wrench in the works, Clambakes always had our back. On the wedding day, everything showed up as promised and Clambakes was one of few vendors who required absolutely nothing of my wife and I. They just showed up, and took care of it. Our guests raved about the food. Even the chowder was among the best I've had ANYWHERE! The lobster and shellfish were great as well and surprisingly, the vegan option was a HUGE HIT! The only disappointment was that the oyster boat was such a huge hit that we ran out before I could eat a dozen of them! I cannot thank Clambakes enough for everything!

Absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Rhonda

Clambakes Etc were wonderful! I did not have to wonder or worry about anything pretaining to food, setup or break down. The food was perfectly cooked and the friendly smiling wait staff were amazing! Thank you all so much!!!!

Incredible!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Ruby L

We hired Clambakes Etc for our low-key, New England, island wedding and we were just amazed by how accommodating they were for us. The continuous communication leading up to the event was so reassuring, any kink that came up, they dealt with it without problem or fail and they... Read More were so friendly and just genuinely nice people. Not to mention, the food was incredible and everyone said it was the best wedding food they've ever had! Would highly recommend them!

Love Them!

Reviewed on 10/12/2012 Aleah R

We used Clambakes, Etc. for our rehearsal dinner on 9/21, which we held at a small Yacht Club on Cape Cod that my family belongs to. We had 25 or so people at dinner with most having lobster and a couple chicken & steak entrees. These guys are AWESOME. We went with the pot... Read More style clam bake. We started off with clam chowder & rolls. Then, each person got a good size lobster (or bbq chicken or steak), steamers, mussels, potatoes corn, and chorizo. Last, they put out fruit salad bowls for everyone. There were two guys who catered the dinner. On time. Cooked outside & set up a table inside for service. They were great. We had given them a time for arrival and a time for dinner to be ready and they were spot on. A great plus was that they hung around to collect all of the trash! Each dinner was served in a tin foil tray, which made for easy clean-up. For what you get, price was pretty reasonable. Service was perfect. Quality of the food was perfect. My husband and I eat lobster quite a bit in the summer time with my family so we were pumped to have a lobster bake for our rehearsal dinner. We had some folks who hadn't tried lobster before and loved it...other folks who hadn't had it a long time and were very much looking forward to the dinner. No one was disappointed!! If we ever need another event catered like this, we will definitely go back to these guys and perhaps try their pit-style bake. They know what they're doing and how to do it right!

Fun casual dinner

Reviewed on 9/23/2012 Katie G

It was a clambake so it was perfect for our Cape Cod wedding. I had one person complain and everyone else thought it was fantastic. Tons of food! Makes the event a little more casual and fun... tho I found myself(the bride) handing out the lobster bibs because they weren't in a... Read More place that people saw them. Overall good food and fun.

great food!

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Celine C

Great food, fuss-free, could not have been easier to work with or more accomodating.

Best Food and Value for a Clambake!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Lauren R

Clambakes, etc. was so easy to work with! We had a few extra requests like cutting the cake and dietary requests for many of our guests - they nailed it! Everyone loved the food and said the staff was great! They even cracked our lobsters for us (bride & groom) so we didn't have... Read More to worry. I am definitely using them for any future events!

Island Wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Rachel M

They went above and beyond for us. We had the wedding on Onset island and had to bring everything out on boats. Clam bakes etc not only agreed to cater the wedding but came out early to boat everything over including tables and chairs. They are awesome and everyone loved the... Read More food. People are still going on about it. Rachel & Tom Driscoll

Excellent!

Reviewed on 8/14/2011 Alyssa K

We wanted to have a casual, fun wedding and Clambakes Etc helped us achieve that! People had so much fun with the clambake, and everyone kept raving about how good the food was! Had several people say it was the best food they ever had at a wedding!