Clambakes, Etc. - Wedding Catering

A clambake wedding is a real New England tradition. The mood is easy, and the food, well, our famous lobsters, clams, mussels, chowder, and more make for a full-on feast. Choose from an array of appetizers to suit your own style, including a raw bar. We take care of everything.

$ – Inexpensive

Cuisine

American, Seafood, Specialty

Buffet, Food + Catering

2952 Falmouth Road, Osterville, MA New England (774) 413-9191
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Chelsea S

I highly recommend Clambakes, Etc any catered event! They were so nice and helpful during every step of our wedding planning and, most importantly, the food was delicious. Every single guest commented on how great everything they ate was. I was pleasantly surprised at how... Read More affordable their pricing was, especially given the nature of the food- lobster and steak! You will not regret booking this company.

2017-09-21T10:31:02 Response from the vendor

Thanks for having us!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Erica F

Clambakes Etc. made my wedding so amazing. They were so easy to work with and super accommodating, and the food exceeded our expectations. Large portions and excellent quality. I am still receiving compliments on them. Would HIGHLY recommend!! Thank you guys!!!

2017-09-21T10:31:53 Response from the vendor

We are so glad we could help make your wedding the best day it could possibly be for you! Thanks for having us

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Becca Z

We chose Clambakes Etc. to cater our wedding Columbus Day weekend, and we could not have been more pleased with our choice. Our wedding was very much DIY, held at my parents house on the Cape, and we chose to coordinate all of the details ourself, without the help of a wedding... Read More planner. The fact that Clambakes handled not only the catering but also rental of the tent, tables and chairs, etc. made the process so much easier. They were knowledgable and professional, and the day of the event we needed only to tell them where to set up and and what time to serve and they took care of the rest, allowing us to enjoy the day and not have to worry about managing any details. The service was seamless, the food was delicious (especially the chowder) and the portions were quite impressive. We opted for the raw bar as well, which was an excellent addition to the dinner. I would absolutely utilize their services again, and recommend them to anyone seeking to create a classic Cape Cod clambake experience. Thank you, Clambakes, Etc. for helping to make our special day perfect :)

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Sarah C

We used Clambakes, Etc. for our rehearsal dinner. Jason was great (as always) to work with. The food was fantastic and the service was top notch. I would highly recommend them.

2017-11-21T15:45:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having us! We hope you are loving married life!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Joan B

Clambakes Etc. catered our wedding and we were thrilled with the entire process from start to finish! Being that we were planning our Cape Cod wedding from Los Angeles, the folks at Clambakes went out of their way to assist us in making sure all the details that were difficult... Read More for us to handle from afar were taken care of in advance of our arrival, and even went so far as to point out things we had forgotten (like napkins!). The cuisine was everything we expected and more, and we really appreciated them customizing the menu for allergies and dietary issues. Finally, the staff was brilliant, anticipating our every need, and beyond friendly. We cannot recommend Clambake Etc enough!!!!!

2017-10-30T17:35:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We are so thrilled that we were able to help make your big day a dream day! Congrats once again!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Grant Z

We worked with Jason and his team to hold a clambake for 100 people for our rehearsal dinner. The food was wonderful and the staff was AMAZING. I would highly recommend them for their professionalism. They were a pleasure to work with - our guests were blown away!

2017-11-21T15:45:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks for having us!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lauren K

Clambakes etc. was the best vend I worked with throughout the process. They were super RESPONSIVE which is very important throughout the process I learned. Jason was a pleasure to work with. Food was great. We had numerous guests tell us our food was the best wedding food they... Read More have had. Definitely would recommend to anyone who is catering any type of event. It will make the planning much more enjoyable to work with a caterer like Clambakes Etc.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Elyse M

Jason and the entire team were extremely helpful from start to finish! My husband and I LOVED being able to offer our guests a laid back clambake complete with lobster (huge), chicken, steak and vegetarian options -- sides and more! Our guests truly enjoyed their meals and... Read More interacting with the staff from Clambakes, Etc.! The folks from their team were upbeat, professional and kind! We loved having them there and appreciated their eagerness to communicate and make sure we were happy (and also that we actually ate on our big day)! The amount of food, quality and taste exceeded our expectations. We truly feel our investment was beyond worth it! We highly recommend the team at Clambakes, Etc.!

2017-10-24T11:45:05 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you chose to have us at your wedding! We love hearing that we were able to be a small part of someone's big day! Glad you and your guests were all able to eat! Many Thanks, The Clambakes, Etc Team

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Gabriella V

Clambakes created the most amazing event for our special day. Jason was communicative and organized which was amazing since we were planning from miles away. The day of the event everyone was on time and ready to roll the moment we arrived. The staff was extremely friendly and... Read More accommodating. The food was fabulous. Everyone cleaned there plate and was ready for seconds! The dessert options were also fantastic, I highly recommend their s'more station and whoopie pies if cake isn't your thing. They were SO delicious. If you're thinking of having a clambake, you absolutely need to use Clambakes etc, you won't be disappointed.

2017-09-21T10:32:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! Thanks for having us be part of your big day!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Liz M

Clambakes Etc blew us and our guests away! We offered a choice of lobster or steak (or chicken) and Clambakes Etc really delivered a delicious spread. Communication with Jason was smooth and he was always around to answer our questions. About a month before our wedding date we... Read More doubled our guest count and they were able to accommodate the change with no issues. Most brides later regret not having had a chance to enjoy the food at their wedding - I made sure that I ate every bite of my lobster! It was a delicious choice, and I would book Clambakes Etc again for a large party in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Erika V

I used Clambakes Etc for my wedding and Jason was incredibly helpful throughout the planning process! Very calm, very responsive to all my questions - and everything went smoothly. My guests commented that it was some of the best wedding food they ever had - and no one left... Read More hungry, as the portions are great! You also cannot beat the cost, which scared me a little at first because I worried that would compromise value of the food - this was absolutely not true. I would absolutely recommend this company and plan to use them again for other events in the future!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Sarah G

We used Clambakes etc for our beach-side, boathouse wedding this July and were very happy with the food: it was delicious, plentiful and nicely presented. Dinner was a little late being served which stressed me out a bit, and I found communication in the run-up to the wedding a... Read More bit challenging at times: I'm not from the US and had lots of questions which I felt at times irritated Jason. In spite of that, I would recommend them as on the day the food was excellent, and the staff were professional.

2016-08-11T17:43:04 Response from the vendor

Hi Sarah, Thanks for taking the time to write this review. I am very happy to hear that the food was tasty and overall your event was a success. Sorry to hear the meal got pushed back a little bit. Hopefully everything was communicated to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Chief B

I can’t speak more highly, or loudly, about how much I value the decision to hire Clambakes, Etc. HIRE THEM - THEY’RE GREAT!!! WORTH EVERY PENNY!! We hosted a tented garden wedding with Clambake cuisine. The entire experience, working with Jason, was ideal. My wife and I also... Read More had the added frustration of planning this wedding from the opposite coast of the country. With 3,000 miles apart from your wedding site, you need all the help you can get. And Jason was all the help we needed. At first we didn’t pick Clambakes, Etc. because the menu felt limited compared to other well-known vendors. Don’t let this stop you tho! Jason and his team are happy to work with you to make your event a dream. Everything we wanted, we got. Again, we hired Clambakes Etc for a wedding, where your expectations of service are at it’s highest. Jason and his team did not disappoint! There were countless times during the planning where Jason went above an beyond the call of duty. His communication is clear and respectful. The food speaks for itself. Everyone at our wedding raved about how wonderful the food was and also the day of the event service was exceptional. So attentive and appreciated. If you’re considering Clambakes Etc for your party, I encourage you to stop looking at any other vendor - you’ve found just what you’re looking for. (In a passionate interest to spread my love for Jason and team, I have posted this review in numerous locations)

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Jill A

We got so many compliments on the food some people said it was the best ever food they've had a wedding. Huge fresh lobsters delicious steaks the bag of mussels and clams was unbelievable. There professionalism was bar none and all for a great price. We also did passed apps and... Read More the cheese and fruit display, just awesome!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Mollie C

The food was fantastic and the staff was friendly and helpful. A few days before the wedding, I negotiated with one of the managers who ended up agreeing that I'd only have to pay for one server for chowder and cracking. He then called the next day to rescind that agreement and... Read More I had to pay for two. Additionally, several weeks after the wedding (and after I'd paid the invoice), there was a charge on my credit card for something that I did not order. It was removed after I called a couple of times. The clambake itself was a great success but I wasn't overly pleased with the management of services towards the end.

Amazing Food and Service

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Meghan L

I used Clambakes Etc. for my rehearsal dinner that was held in my parents front yard. After inquiring about their services, Jason was very quick to respond and get a contract my way. He called to touch base a week before the event to get a head count and go over a few details.... Read More The company sent two staff members who came with a trailer that had everything needed for the event. They cooked all of the food onsite so it was very fresh and so delicious. They also supplied all of the paper goods and necessities for eating along with trash cans (they took all of the trash with them). The two staff members were extremely nice, professional, and accommodating. Everyone was and is still raving about the food, a few of them plan on using the company in the future. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area and use them again in the future.

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Lauren P

We just wanted to say thank you for the great service your crew provided for our guests during our wedding. The food was great and the crew quickly met everyone's needs. Great job! We would highly recommend you to anyone booking an event! Thank you! Lauren and Brian

Awesome Presentation! So Much Delicious Food! Great Service!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 amanda c

Jason & Paul and the entire staff of Clambakes Etc are amazing! I can not say enough wonderful things about them! From planning to the actual wedding day they were so helpful and professional! Having delicious food and lots of it was important to us...we had 150 guests and every... Read More single one of them are raving about how good the food was, how awesome & fresh the raw bar was, the chowder, appetizers, the steaks cooked perfectly, lobsters and steamers....just perfect!!! They even sent us home with leftovers!!! Clambakes helped us from set up to clean up and made the day just perfect! They have a wonderful, friendly, courteous and professional staff! Clambakes Etc helped to make our Cape Cod wedding perfect!!! Thank you so much!!! Amanda & Mike

Excellent Customer Service, Amazing Food

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Dawn F

From start to finish Clambakes etc was amazing. They worked within my budget, never pushed anything on me. But always made suggestions which was super helpful. They followed up with pricing sometimes immediately after I got off the phone with them. Not only were their prices... Read More fair in comparison to other vendors but the display was excellent. Quality was amazing. We ended up doing the raw bar and a cheese and fruit cocktail hour . Which we almost didn't even need because dinner literally over flowed our plates. This was one of those unique wedding meals where all my guests were actually pleased.

Rehearsal Dinner

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Bruna P

We used Clambakes, Etc. for our rehearsal dinner, and it was a success. Food was delicious and a lot of it! We also had the raw bar, which was great as well and rented some tables and chairs from them. Great food and great service! I love how they bring everything you need for... Read More the meals, so you don't have to worry about plates, silverware, etc - they do it all!

Outstanding Job

Reviewed on 9/19/2014 cheryl m

The staff of Clambakes Etc. were amazing. They all were very professional, courteous and very attentive to our guests. They arrived promptly and worked in the background without anyone knowing they were there. Not one person went hungry, brides included because they made sure... Read More everyone had their meal. The front office staff, the guys who set up the tent,the cooks and serving staff are all top notch!

Backyard Wedding

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Kelly H

We've had Clambakes twice now. Once for my friends wedding and once for ours. They did an awesome job. People are stil talking about how good our food was. Everything was pretty much carefree from setup to clean up. The one issue I had was quite small but rubbed me the... Read More wrong way. I have a baking business on the side. I made my own cake for my wedding. It was a 5 tiered 30+ inch high Rice Krispie Treat cake. It was pretty fun and funky. Anyway, I paid for the regular servers but paid extra for two "helpers" for the night. I asked them to cut the cake and just leave it there so people can come up and grab a piece of RKT and hit the dance floor. As I was dancing,I noticed they started passing the cake out. "How nice!" I thought. Well, I was wrong. Cause at the end of the night we went to pay them and they said they have to submit a new invoice for a "cake cutting fee". (As a baker, I know some places do this. I just wasnt notified of this.) Anyway, it cost $200 to cut the cake. More than it cost me to make it. Which pretty much stunk.

perfect wedding meal

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Kathleen T

We hired Clambakes Etc. to caterer our Cape Cod wedding- Jason- the owner was always there to answer questions for us as we as to meet with us a few months prior to the wedding to discuss final details. We were working within a budget but didn't want to sacrifice quality or... Read More taste. Clambakes offered delicious food (A LOT OF FOOD!) for a very reasonable price & how can you go wrong with a clambake at a cape cod wedding?! Our guests raved about the lobster and the service Clambakes provided! Excellent service!!

one-stop shop

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Rema Z

Clambakes, Etc. far exceeded my expectations. From our early conversations, it was clear to me that booking them for our rehearsal dinner clam bake was one of the best decisions we could have made. We used them for both rentals (tables, chairs & tent) and food. The staff was... Read More friendly and efficient and worked extraordinarily hard to keep our guests happy (even with the hiccup of rain, they adjusted and acting like it was nothing). They really do set up and clean up everything and in a non-intrusive way. And the food... I kid you not, our guests are STILL saying that these were THE BEST LOBSTERS they have ever had. Amazing... from start to finish, just amazing! Thank you Jason & everyone at Clambakes for a great night!

Amazing Food, Amazing Service!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Katy R

Our ceremony and reception were at the Holden Inn, Wellfleet, and of all our many vendors Clambakes etc. stood out as by far the best, and some of our other vendors were excellent. Everything, from the planning process, responsiveness to emails and phone calls, the pricing... Read More and, of course, the phenomenal food, was better than excellent. I don't take 5 star reviews lightly but Clambakes etc. earned it! When we were choosing a caterer we interviewed a lot of different vendors on the cape and when we finally got quotes from them, the prices were outrageous. They would say, well if you adjust the menu and only pick these entrees, it can be a little cheaper. It was a demoralizing experience. Finally, we took a step back and thought about what we really wanted out of our wedding reception. We wanted people to have a good time with family and friends, and celebrate our wedding over delicious food in a classy but not pretentious atmosphere. So, we called Clambakes etc. Jason got back to us, and when we went through our options which, by the way are transparently posted on their website - something very rare in the industry, I was impressed. We booked soon after and the rest of hte planning process was absolutely seamless. Jason was always responsive to our emails and calls had good suggestions for how we can adjust things to better meet our needs. The price was a bargain, pure and simple. Even in the run-up to the wedding when the rental company (American Tent is a very So So to bad company to work with) threw a wrench in the works, Clambakes always had our back. On the wedding day, everything showed up as promised and Clambakes was one of few vendors who required absolutely nothing of my wife and I. They just showed up, and took care of it. Our guests raved about the food. Even the chowder was among the best I've had ANYWHERE! The lobster and shellfish were great as well and surprisingly, the vegan option was a HUGE HIT! The only disappointment was that the oyster boat was such a huge hit that we ran out before I could eat a dozen of them! I cannot thank Clambakes enough for everything!