Our strategy is simple

We tailor our events to meet the needs and personality of our bride & groom. With this in mind, we really strive to get to know our clients so we understand your expectations and we are able to contribute thoughtful and relevant creative ideas to help enhance your full wedding experience. Our preferred venues are unusual, lesser known spots in the city that help showcase the underlying beauty of New Orleans and accentuate the beauty of the bride & groom's special day. Whether you want to be involved every step of the way, or would prefer to hand us the reins to design the perfect event on your behalf - we're here for you.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

We wanted a worry free wedding at our home, and that's exactly what we received, thanks to Clandestine! They managed everything beautifully and made sure we could enjoy our day with our guests. Cheers!

Clandestine is the real deal!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015

If you are looking for an authentic New Orleans experience, then look no further than Clandestine. There are lots of event/wedding planners in New Orleans, and many of them will provide your typical, touristy French Quarter type of experience, with not a lot of thought or real... Read More local flavor. Not Clandestine. I had previously lived in New Orleans and knew what we wanted in terms of music, food, venue and other details. Kelley, Kim and their team delivered on every level. They have great relationships with the best venues, the best bands, the best caterers and restaurants and the best vendors. The list goes on and on. They are just dialed in to the local scene, and if you are looking for a true New Orleans experience for you wedding or other special event, Clandestine NOLA will definitely make it happen. We had a large wedding at Race & Religious, which is an amazing venue but requires you to bring in everything, so there was a lot to coordinate. Kelley, Kim and their team did it all, and thought of everything. Our wedding was seamless and perfect because of all of Clandestine’s hard work and hustle (not always in abundance in the Big Easy). Clandestine was worth every penny of their fee. These women are true professionals, and we could not recommend them more highly.

Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 11/30/2013

Clandestine was an invaluable service to my daughter and me. Especially since neither of us lived in New Orleans. Kelly and Kim took care of so many small details, which made things much easier for us. They were very organized and kept us all on cue. We were constantly in touch... Read More through email and abreast of everything needing attention. I was very pleased with their service

Plenty of supportive, and problem solving

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 ariella c

Clandestine helped me think through my day And came through my making sure everything looked and felt the way I wanted it to. There were some minor snafus but that probably had to do with having a very inexperienced caterer and a dicy weather situation. Overall, they did a great... Read More job and it was completely worth the cost.

Clandestine New Orleans

Reviewed on 12/11/2013

Kim and Kelley at Clandestine were awesome! My husband and I eloped in New Orleans and they planned the whole thing for us. We didn't have to do anything! Even though we eloped we wanted something nice to remember and they provided that and more. They found the perfect bed... Read More and breakfast for us to stay at and we had our wedding cermony there as well. It was charming old world New Orleans all the way around. They found everything from the Cantor to marry, to the hair and make up person, to the music, the flowers and our dinner that was catered in for us. They even provided a buttler to serve us our dinner! It was lovely I would highly recommend them!

Wedding Review 10/12/13

Reviewed on 11/29/2013

Kelley and Kim at Clandestine were awesome!!! They took care of all of my needs and had thought of most things before I had even thought of them. They were available to answer my questions and help out when I started to get stressed. I would recommend these ladies and their... Read More company for any major event you would be planning. I really appreciate them and everything they had to offer. I could not have done it without them!

This is a rock star team of top-notch professionals!

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Jolene P

My day job involves a lot of event planning so needless to say, I knew I needed to find the perfect team to help plan our wedding. I can say w/ total confidence that I found that perfection in Clandestine! They considered every detail (including many I had never considered!),... Read More worked within a tight budget, were patient with me as I changed my mind / added new things to the mix, and were just complete professionals every step of the way. The owner of the venue told me they were hands down the best wedding planners he had ever worked with, and his space is booked solid for weddings so he has some experience. I had zero worries the day of my wedding because I knew everything was in their immensely capable hands. In a nutshell, they were an absolute dream to work with -- which contributed to our day being an amazingly dreamy event for us and for all our guests!

Kelley Troia

I am on a constant mission of discovery. Whether I am spending the day in New Orleans or out on one of my many adventures - I aim to understand my location at the deepest level. As a result, Clandestine has a wide variety of lesser known venues & vendors to suit any particular client's mood and interests. If you are looking for something unusual, unique and rare - then Clandestine is a perfect match for you.

Start a Conversation!