Class A Rentals & Sales, Inc.

Fredericksburg, TX

Wedding Rentals-Texas Hill Country Wedding Rentals

Class A Rentals rents everything you need to make your Hill Country Wedding the BEST! Renting large wedding Tents, Dance floors, Tables (many sizes), Chairs (many styles), Table cloths (Over 300 colors & fabrics), Lighting, A/C Fans, Heaters, Glassware, Flatware, Margarita Machines, & Much More. Class A Rentals also rents wine barrel bars, farmhouse tables, stages, cocktail tables, vintage furniture and more. Also, offering ceiling draping!!!! We deliver everywhere in central Texas and the Hill Country. Class A Rentals also specializes in lighting!! We rent string lights, chandeliers, spot lights, light towers, and more. Vintage style weddings, Elegant Hill Country weddings, backyard barbeques...we have all that you need. Call or email for a quote. Celebrating 16 years!!!

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Cocktail Tables, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

1381 South US Highway 87, Fredericksburg, TX (830) 990-4333

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Emily J

These guys were great to work with. I was the type of Bride who would tackle one or two things a week and when I wanted to check something off my list I wanted it done ASAP, they were quick to get back to me with quotes and questions. They worked well with my venue, which they... Read More had used before, so they were able to get everything picked up and dropped off without me needing to be there to meet them. We got everything we needed and they were great at recommending color options when I wasn't able to make it to their office to look as samples. Everything came in great condition and worked perfect for us! Would Highly recommend them in the Fredericksburg, Austin, San Antonio area.