Classic Cakes By Lori

Serving Austin/Dripping Springs

Cakes + Desserts

2400-B Hwy 290 W, Dripping Springs, TX Serving Austin/Dripping Springs (512) 829-4831

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Allison D

What an amazing experience we had with Classic Cakes By Lori! With all the chaos of wedding planning, this team is easy to work with, open to changes, and truly create beautiful (& delicious) cakes! We can't wait to celebrate our one-year anniversary with a fresh sample of our... Read More wedding cake! Thanks y'all!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Anna S

From the first time I contacted Classic Cakes By Lori they were responsive, prompt, and accommodating. Our wedding cake was amazing! We have been married for 4 months now and people are still commenting about how delicious our cake was. They also shared with us that they will... Read More bake your top tier, so you can have it again on your anniversary as opposed to freezing it. We cannot wait to have our cake again!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Shaley A

Lori is the best! She made my sister's wedding cake and we were all blown away by not only the presentation but by the amazing taste! So fresh and so delicious! Nothing beats freshly made homemade cake! We chose French vanilla with fresh strawberries and butter cream frosting... Read More on 3 tiers and red velvet with butter cream frosting on the other 2 tiers. I highly recommend Classic Cakes by Lori and send anyone I know their way!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Eryn R

Classic Cakes was so incredible. The food, the service, the consideration, everything! SO many compliments on our cake. We got strawberry, classic almond white, and german chocolate. I didn't get to have the strawberry or german chocolate the night of the wedding which I'm still... Read More sad about because everyone was raving over it and eating it all! We loved our consultation with them and the communication couldn't have been better leading up to the wedding. They constantly reached out to verify details and as a bride that was so reassuring. If you want someone reliable and peace of mind HIRE THEM!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Melonie B

Classic Cakes by Lori did an amazing job on our wedding cake last month. The cake tasted amazing, looked GORGEOUS, and Lori and her husband were a pleasure to work with. From the tastings, all the way up to the day of, they were helpful with any and all questions. The day of the... Read More wedding i was so busy and forgot to leave the fresh flowers on the cake table (the were to decorate the cake with), and instead of calling me or finding me, Lori set up the cake and found the coordinater, got the flowers herself, and decorated it just like I explained all without even coming to me so that she wouldn't add any stress to my day. You could tell that she was experienced in dealing with the day of circumstances and handled everything perfectly :) Last but not least, their prices were among the most affordable I found from any actual wedding cake shop. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Jenelle P

Classic Cakes by Lori was an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE to work with for our wedding. We went in for a cake consultation with a variety of pictures with different things we liked and they helped us create our dream cake!!! Our decor theme was silver/rose gold/gold sparkle/mercury glass... Read More and the cake they made for us literally surpassed all pinterest pictures I brought in - I cannot believe the sparkle, detail, textures, designs, everything they can do to a cake they are absolutely incredible! It was literally the most beautiful cake I've ever seen and all the guests had ever seen. They have extremely reasonable prices for the quality of design work in their cakes. They will make your wedding cake the most stunning cake you could ever dream of ...and yummy too. I now have the most memorable and beautiful cake ceremony to look back on. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Leticia L

There is no question if to book with Classic Cakes by Lori. Do it! We truly enjoyed everyone from their staff. Lori and Dan are amazing people and we are so grateful for their attention. We had so much fun at the sampling with Lori's husband. They made our lives so easy with... Read More booking on super short notice for our wedding cake and even (a surprise) grooms cake! Not only did they look good, but tasted great. Lori got us what we wanted from start to finish. I love the fact that they are such a family oriented oriented business. We wish them the best! :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jessi W

Everything from the start was fantastic and easy with Classic Cakes by Lori! We loved working with her and her husband and crew. The cakes (we had 4 satellite cakes) were SO good! They even painted one of the cakes gold for me, and it was show-stopping! Everything looked and... Read More tasted better than I'd imagined. Thank y'all for making everything so delicious and easy!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lesley S

Lori and her husband are a fabulous team! Everyone at my wedding was blown away by how amazing the cakes tasted, and I would highly recommend Classic Cakes by Lori. They were so creative with the groom's cake too! My husband wanted a sugar skull/Day of the Dead themed cake, and... Read More they made it happen :) I truly enjoyed working with Lori, and can't wait to tell more people about them!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Christina R

I catered my wedding cakes with Classic Cakes by Lori. We ordered a Bride's and Groom's cake with them, and both turned out fantastic. Her team is very friendly and they do great work; the cakes were delicious and looked beautiful too. My husband was especially happy with how... Read More his Groom's cake turned out. I definitely recommend Lori for friendly and professional service!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Laila C

I highly recommend Classic Cakes by Lori. The attention to detail from the first consult to calling the week before hand and making sure everything prior to the wedding was covered, was greatly appreciated. The presentation and taste was so much more than I could have imagined.... Read More Will certainly use them in the future for other occasions.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Taylor W

Lori was so easy to work with, and our cake was absolutely amazing! The cake was better than I imagined, both in terms of design and flavor. Lori called me a few days before the wedding and confirmed every detail, so I knew I had nothing to worry about on the day of the wedding.... Read More I highly recommend Classic Cakes by Lori!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Kelley C

She baked our cakes for our wedding in 2012 and its no surprise they've won knot best of every year since. The cakes TASTED AMAZING. I get a cake every year. Beautifully decorated and professional and traveled to Austin.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Julia V

Lori is amazing! Not only is she talented, she is also so sweet! My cake was beautiful and tasty. We had two flavors, lemon cake with raspberries and almond white cake with cream and fresh strawberries. Both were delicious. The whole process with them was seamless and I knew I... Read More was in good hands from the beginning.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Michael P

Lori made us a 4-tiered wedding cake, and it was amazing. Lori and her team worked hard to customize the cake to what my wife wanted. What she created was fantastic--Lori meticulously created gold-sparkly designs on the cake that were nothing short of a masterpiece. I have... Read More never seen a cake like that. The ability to choose multiple flavors for each layer of the cake was a huge plus as well. We highly recommend Classic Cakes by Lori.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Bianca H

We were thrilled with every aspect of Classic Cakes by Lori, from the consultation to the finished product. Both Lori and her husband were so kind and helpful throughout the process. We were hooked at the consultation, never went anywhere else. Lori called several days before... Read More the event and chatted for as long as needed to make sure every detail was covered. I am not a sweets person, and before tasting Lori's cakes I only cared about the look of my cake (which I will say ended up STUNNING), but the real treat was how absolutely delicious our cakes were. I have never tasted a better cake, ever. We had a four tier brides cake and a groom cake, totaling three different flavors. We asked our cake cutter to save us some big pieces for after our honeymoon and it was what we looked forward to the entire time. Everyone at the wedding just had to know "WHO MADE THOSE CAKES, THEY WERE THE BEST!" I am so thankful we went with Classic Cakes by Lori and I'm already dreaming about getting our one year anniversary cake from them!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Emily R

This family run business is on top of their game! We ordered two cakes for our wedding, the traditional wedding cake and a grooms cake. First off, the cakes were so delicious and we had so many compliments throughout our reception about how good they were. Secondly they were... Read More beautiful, for the main cake we had a 3 tier in white icing with a swirl effect and flowers and for the grooms cake, it was in the shape of a cooler with all of my husbands favorite sports teams logos and of course his favorite beer and whiskey! They also have the option instead of keeping the top tier of your wedding cake in your freezer for a year, they will recreate it for you when your first anniversary comes around! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Whitney S

Classic Cakes by Lori did a fantastic job on our cake! We had a 3 tiered, scraped cake and it was so beautiful and everyone absolutely loved it. We can't thank Lori enough for calling us the week before the wedding to make sure every detail was correct and that we were on the... Read More same page. Personally it makes a bride feel a little more relaxed. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a cake for a wedding or special occasion! They were such a pleasure to work with and everything went perfectly!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Willow M

Classic Cakes by Lori is the best!! My husband and I had a theee tier cake and a University of Texas themed grooms cake. Both were amazing! Lori's team was easy to work with and they really listened to what our visions were. Guests at our wedding loved the look and taste of our... Read More cakes! Definitely use Lori for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Alyce Z

We were overwhelmed by our beautiful cake created by Classic Cakes by Lori last weekend for our wedding. When we went for our tasting we loved the freshness of the cake and that it was not sickeningly sweet like so many other cakes we tried. The cake that arrived on our wedding... Read More day was even better than what we had tasted! Everyone commented not only on how amazing it looked but also on how delicious it was! Lori called 2 weeks before our wedding to confirm all of our cake details, something I think all vendors should do as with wedding stress getting that phone call really does put you at ease. Lori and her team are wonderful to work with and extremely passionate about what they do. They also were happy and willing to try something new when we requested caramel drip effect. I highly recommend this wonderful business!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Sarah S

Classic Cakes by Lori was so great to work with! From start to finish they were very professional and helpful. We had a 5 tiered naked cake with two different flavors that was incredibly delicious. She did an amazing job on our grooms cake as well. We wanted it to look like... Read More vintage suitcase with travel stickers on it, it was perfect! Our guest couldn't believe it was a cake and not a real suitcase. Highly recommend. Plus we had free delivery since my venue was in Dripping Springs!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Joy S

We had both a three-tiered wedding cake and a groom's cake made by Lori, and they both absolutely exceeded our expectations. The wedding cake was stunning and tasted so amazing (I didn't get a piece on the actual day of the wedding, but I heard all about how amazing it was... Read More from my guests). We asked Lori to create a bit of a complex groom's cake which looked like a wooden bucket filled with beer bottles (the beer bottles were made of milk chocolate). It looked so amazing that guests were stunned to learn it was a cake, and not an actual bucket of beer! I highly recommend going to Classic Cakes by Lori for your wedding cake(s). My husband and I are certainly glad that we did.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Jessica W

Lori did an AMAZING job on mine and my husband cake! Not only did they look amazing they were delicious!! My husbands cake was a design neither Lori or her husband had ever seen and it turned out perfect. I could not be more happy with choosing Classic Cakes by Lori. I would... Read More highly recommend them to any couple getting married!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Beth H

My wedding cake was so beautiful and so delicious! I would recommend cakes by Lori to anyone getting married in the hill country, Austin area and beyond. They were also wonderful to work with and very affordable.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jenna S

Classic Cakes was GREAT! The cake was delicious, all the guests loved it and I thought the staff was super fun and professional. Our tasting was great and Lori called me 10 days before the wedding to make sure our visions aligned and I really appreciated that! Thank you Lori!!