Classic Cakes By Lori

Serving Austin/Dripping Springs

Creating Memories One Cake at a Time

Classic Cakes by Lori is a Christian-based cake shop specializing in custom cakes. The cakes we bake are made fresh and are never frozen. Custom cakes are all shapes and sizes, carved or traditional for all occasions….and at affordable prices.

Cakes + Desserts

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

2400-B Hwy 290 W, Dripping Springs, TX Serving Austin/Dripping Springs (512) 829-4831

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Araceli G

Our cake was beautiful and delicious! My husband and I are not dessert people, but all of the combinations of flavors that Lori created were so good. We received so many compliments from our guests. I am also so very thankful that Lori was able to recreate my Pinterest-dream... Read More cake. It was simple, yet elegant. On a more practical note, this bakery offers very competitive pricing, they are prompt with delivery, and their selection of cake stands is substantial and do not cost much to rent. I would absolutely recommend them 1000 times! It was a pleasant experience from consultation to in-between phone calls to wedding day.

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Carly H

Lori did an AMAZING job on our cake. It was tall and beautiful. She placed the flowers exactly how I explained. The cake was sooo delicious. I'm not usually a sweets fan but I couldn't help myself after I tasted our cake. Definitely would recommend!!

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Ali B

Cakes are AMAZING!! They are so helpful and sweet. Everyone I spoke to here was kind and professional. Lori really cares on what your vision is and makes it come to life!

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Brittany M

Professional, Excellent service, delicious cakes!! We would definitely use them again. From the very beginning to the final end, they made sure our cakes were exactly how I dreamed them to be. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Ashley C

GREAT!! Words do not describe how amazing Cakes by Lori is! We used Cakes by Lori for our wedding cake & grooms cake. We had so many compliments on how beautiful both were and ever better how much everyone loved the taste! We had three different flavors and all were amazing! We... Read More enjoyed working with this wonderful family and would recommend to all of our family & friends!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 David H

The moment we met Lori at the Bridal Extravaganza we knew she was going to bake our wedding cake. She was super easy to work with, her husband and the office crew were also amazing. The cake was nothing short of amazing! Everyone loved it! Thank you, Lori! You truly have a... Read More gift.

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Jennifer T

Lori was recommended to us by our wedding venue (La Hacienda) as a preferred vendor. First of all, the process was super easy! We quickly coordianted a cake tasting - which was awesome - and decided upon the style and flavors of our cakes (1 3-tier wedding cake a 1 grooms cake-... Read More which they made into the shape of a t-bone steak and baked potato! lol). It was super easy and they were so nice to work with. The cakes turned out perfect and tasted just like what we sampled at the tasting. They coordinated the delivery to our venue and set everything up - easy peasy for us since our wedding day was so hectic. We definitely recommend Lori and her cakes, she was a pleasure to work with and we're still getting compliments on how great the cakes tasted and looked! Thanks Lori, Jeremy and Dan!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Kate G

Classic Cakes by Lori is the best! They were definitely our favorite of the 5 cakes we tried, and I am very picky about cake. The buttercream is rich and delicious and the cake is so moist and flavorful. We loved so many flavors that we couldn’t decide and had 3 different... Read More combinations - carrot cake with cinnamon buttercream filling, strawberry cake with white chocolate ganache filling, and almond cake with strawberries and bavarian cream filling. Lori’s husband drew our cake design out at our consultation which was very helpful in helping to visualize it and to know that we were all on the same page with the design. Lori also called us 2 weeks before the wedding to confirm all the details which was also very helpful. We were so happy with how our cake turned out!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Stephanie N

Classic Cakes is FANTASTIC! Our wedding cake was so delicious and we got so many compliments on it. Yes, you're supposed to wait to eat the top on your 1 year anniversary but there's no way we could wait to eat it so we started eating on on our mini-moon right ager the wedding!... Read More Their cakes are moist, the frosting- YUM!, and they made it look so amazing at set up. Lori is so sweet and their entire team was wonderful to work with from start to finish!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Miranda R

Lori did an amazing job with our cake. It was so beautiful you couldn't take your eyes off of it. We also used the UT Tower stand for a groom's cake and it was a hit among our guests. We docked a star due to the consultation process. Our vision that we communicated at the... Read More consultation did not make it into the quote/contract, but we did not know this until a week before our wedding when Lori called us to discuss final details. I wish we could have met with Lori during the consultation to make sure this was not missed. In the end, we had to pay more to make our vision come true, but that's the wedding business. Great company, but wish Lori was more accessible during the planning process.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 emily m

Lori did an amazing job with our wedding cake! Not only did it look beautiful, it tasted incredible too. Several of our guests told me how much they loved the cake and a few went back for seconds and thirds!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Dianne L

Classic Cakes by Lori is amazing! When our daughter got married on Oct. 14th in Dripping Springs, we chose CCBL to provide the cakes. What a great decision! Not only are their cakes beautiful, but they taste amazing! They have a wide variety of flavors and are able to... Read More duplicate/create any design imaginable. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful in offering ideas and suggestions. Thank you Classic Cakes by Lori for creating two of the most beautiful cakes ever! It was a pleasure working with Lori, her husband, Jeremy, Sharon, and the entire bakery staff.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Crystal D

Classic Cakes by Lori, everything was AMAZING and our cakes were delicious :) Im so Happy to Find Lori for my wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kara K

The best wedding cake I have ever tasted! Lori and her team are just so helpful and nice. They made cake ordering so easy. The cake was still delicious the day after the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kristen K

Hands down, the most incredible cake I have ever seen and tasted. We could not have been more pleased with the cake and the people we worked with. Lori and her husband are the sweetest people and make the entire experience stress-free and wonderful. The cake was all that we... Read More wanted and more and I would most definitely recommend them to absolutely anyone!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Emily B

Classic Cakes by Lori truly went above and beyond. Lori and her team were so helpful every step of the way, and made the whole process so easy. The cakes all taste amazing, which made picking flavors tough ( but so tasty and fun). I had a general idea of what we wanted the cake... Read More to look like, but wanted Lori to have creative freedom to put our ideas into one cake. My mouth hit the floor when I saw it on my wedding night. It was beyond perfect, and had every little detail that we wanted to capture. The cake looked amazing, but tasted even better! We got so many compliments! Thank you so much, Lori!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Allison D

What an amazing experience we had with Classic Cakes By Lori! With all the chaos of wedding planning, this team is easy to work with, open to changes, and truly create beautiful (& delicious) cakes! We can't wait to celebrate our one-year anniversary with a fresh sample of our... Read More wedding cake! Thanks y'all!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Anna S

From the first time I contacted Classic Cakes By Lori they were responsive, prompt, and accommodating. Our wedding cake was amazing! We have been married for 4 months now and people are still commenting about how delicious our cake was. They also shared with us that they will... Read More bake your top tier, so you can have it again on your anniversary as opposed to freezing it. We cannot wait to have our cake again!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Shaley A

Lori is the best! She made my sister's wedding cake and we were all blown away by not only the presentation but by the amazing taste! So fresh and so delicious! Nothing beats freshly made homemade cake! We chose French vanilla with fresh strawberries and butter cream frosting... Read More on 3 tiers and red velvet with butter cream frosting on the other 2 tiers. I highly recommend Classic Cakes by Lori and send anyone I know their way!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Eryn R

Classic Cakes was so incredible. The food, the service, the consideration, everything! SO many compliments on our cake. We got strawberry, classic almond white, and german chocolate. I didn't get to have the strawberry or german chocolate the night of the wedding which I'm still... Read More sad about because everyone was raving over it and eating it all! We loved our consultation with them and the communication couldn't have been better leading up to the wedding. They constantly reached out to verify details and as a bride that was so reassuring. If you want someone reliable and peace of mind HIRE THEM!!!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Melonie B

Classic Cakes by Lori did an amazing job on our wedding cake last month. The cake tasted amazing, looked GORGEOUS, and Lori and her husband were a pleasure to work with. From the tastings, all the way up to the day of, they were helpful with any and all questions. The day of the... Read More wedding i was so busy and forgot to leave the fresh flowers on the cake table (the were to decorate the cake with), and instead of calling me or finding me, Lori set up the cake and found the coordinater, got the flowers herself, and decorated it just like I explained all without even coming to me so that she wouldn't add any stress to my day. You could tell that she was experienced in dealing with the day of circumstances and handled everything perfectly :) Last but not least, their prices were among the most affordable I found from any actual wedding cake shop. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Jenelle P

Classic Cakes by Lori was an ABSOLUTE PLEASURE to work with for our wedding. We went in for a cake consultation with a variety of pictures with different things we liked and they helped us create our dream cake!!! Our decor theme was silver/rose gold/gold sparkle/mercury glass... Read More and the cake they made for us literally surpassed all pinterest pictures I brought in - I cannot believe the sparkle, detail, textures, designs, everything they can do to a cake they are absolutely incredible! It was literally the most beautiful cake I've ever seen and all the guests had ever seen. They have extremely reasonable prices for the quality of design work in their cakes. They will make your wedding cake the most stunning cake you could ever dream of ...and yummy too. I now have the most memorable and beautiful cake ceremony to look back on. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Leticia L

There is no question if to book with Classic Cakes by Lori. Do it! We truly enjoyed everyone from their staff. Lori and Dan are amazing people and we are so grateful for their attention. We had so much fun at the sampling with Lori's husband. They made our lives so easy with... Read More booking on super short notice for our wedding cake and even (a surprise) grooms cake! Not only did they look good, but tasted great. Lori got us what we wanted from start to finish. I love the fact that they are such a family oriented oriented business. We wish them the best! :)

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Jessi W

Everything from the start was fantastic and easy with Classic Cakes by Lori! We loved working with her and her husband and crew. The cakes (we had 4 satellite cakes) were SO good! They even painted one of the cakes gold for me, and it was show-stopping! Everything looked and... Read More tasted better than I'd imagined. Thank y'all for making everything so delicious and easy!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Lesley S

Lori and her husband are a fabulous team! Everyone at my wedding was blown away by how amazing the cakes tasted, and I would highly recommend Classic Cakes by Lori. They were so creative with the groom's cake too! My husband wanted a sugar skull/Day of the Dead themed cake, and... Read More they made it happen :) I truly enjoyed working with Lori, and can't wait to tell more people about them!