Certified, Locally Owned, Eco Friendly!

Let us Press your gown before the wedding and we will apply the amount you paid to press the dress toward the cost of preserving the gown AFTER the Wedding! While you’re busy with the details of planning the wedding, let us care for the details of your wedding attire. Our bridal services keep dresses in ready-to-celebrate condition. As the only dry cleaning company in Central Indiana endorsed by the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, we take pride in staying on top of the latest trends in wedding dress design and we ensure that our team members are trained to properly care for even the most intricately designed gowns. We’re experts in caring for your gown before the wedding, including alterations, and preserving the gown while you’re away on your honeymoon.

Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

8071 Knue Road, Indianapolis, IN (317) 849-8244

Cleaned and returned to new

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Jessica O

I took my dress to the cleaner the Monday after my wedding. The train had grass and dirt all over it from walking to the church and dancing at the reception. Additionally I had sunless tanner along the bust from my spray tan. The label had been removed but saved by my... Read More seamstress and the attendant who took in my dress requested I call her back with the fabric breakdown. As a result of Honeymooning in Hawaii, I informed her I would not be back for two weeks for pick up and she said not a problem, they keep items for one year! When I returned to pick up the dress it was clean, framed on the hanger and pressed all at the cost she had quoted me at $30.00. The dress looked brand new only they pressed it to make it wrinkle free too!

Meet The Manager

Ohi Shure

Ohi has been Classic Cleaner's Wedding Gown and Alterations Specialist for 25 years. Her extreme attention to details and precision with working with our Brides has earned her exceptional customer feedback and repeat clients. She, along with her team of experts, consults with each bride prior to cleaning, altering, preserving or restoring a wedding gown.