Classic Culinaire

Serving Marin, Sonoma, Napa and San Francisco Counties

Exceptional Experiences To Last a A Lifetime

At Classic Culinaire, we have a mission to provide our clients and their families and/or guests with an experience they will never forget. With more than 10 years in the business you can trust us to create your personalized exceptional experience. We have put together an all star wedding team who will listen to your needs and help execute every aspect of your special day.

Cuisine

Hawaiian, American, Chinese, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mexican, Fusion, Seafood, Thai

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

1555 South Novato Blbd, Novato , CA Serving Marin, Sonoma, Napa and San Francisco Counties (707) 312-9125

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Miranda J

I hired Classic Culinaire for my 150 person wedding and they did an amazing job. They worked with me before hand to make sure the menu was everything I wanted and made changes along the way as I requested. The food they provided was phenomenal. The appetizers passed out were... Read More loved by all of the guests. The dinner provided was even better. Each plate tasted like it had been made especially for each guest. The halibut served was cooked perfectly and the salad served complimented it. The entire staff of Classic Culinaire was a pleasure to work with. It was really nice to not have to worry about the food on my big day. I would HIGHLY recommend them for any wedding event.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Katrina C

Having Chef Chad at our wedding made all the difference in the WORLD!! I could not imagine our special day without him and his amazingly fabulous skills. From the moment we met with Chad we knew that he would give his all to make sure our dreams for the "Big Day" would come... Read More true. His attention to detail and yummy flavor combinations are certainly what closed the deal for us. His ability to take the items we enjoy most and turn them into decadent dishes is an ability one does not find often. Chef Chad did an excellent job to ensure that the recipes for and presentation of all dishes were flawless. The team that Chef Chad brought with him were professional and courteous, a real treat to include in such a special day. Everything Classic Culinaire served was wonderful and artfully thought out for this Bride and Groom. Their range of abilities are remarkable and we found that each dish prepared was better than anticipated. Chef Chad helped to make our wedding day MORE than I could have hoped for and I am positive he can do the same for you!!!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Mindi R

Chad and his team were so sweet and easy to work with. We wanted simple, nourishing, but still elegant; and Classic Culinaire delivered! Not only was the food delicious, it was beautifully displayed and not too pretentious. We heard from our guests for months about how much they... Read More enjoyed dinner, and are happy to pass on our enthusiastic recommendation!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Kelsey M

Do yourself a favor and hire Chad and his team! You will not be disappointed. In fact, he may even exceed your expectations! We hired Classic Culinaire for our small wedding of 25 people. The food was so delicious, the service outstanding, and the punctuality was on point. Chad... Read More and his team were so friendly and warm, I felt like they fit right into our small event. We chose not to do a tasting prior because it was hard to get the time off work. Based on his many stellar reviews, we decided to put full trust into Chad, and it was the right thing to do. He really delivered on the flavor and helped make our wedding so special. His team even helped set up the cake and brought it to us for cutting so we didn't have to worry about timing. And while I was expecting to pay more to have a plated meal by a personal chef, his price was so on point, we could not have been more thrilled. If we did it all over again, we would not have changed a thing. The food, price, and service really exceeded our expectations. We still have friends and family talking about how wonderful the food and service were. We feel so grateful to Chad and his team.

2017-11-12T16:10:11 Response from the vendor

IT was our pleasure serving you and your guest on your special day. We are thrilled everyone enjoyed our services and hope we will see you again in the future. Thank You, Classic Culinaire Team

Chef Chad Carlstedt

Executive Chef, Chad Carlstedt and Founder, has maintained an unparalleled passion for cooking and fine food since he was a child. Having grown up in California's wine country, the famed hot bed for culinary masterpieces, it was no surprise that Chad would choose the culinary arts as his career path. After graduating from the California Culinary Academy in San Francisco, he gained valuable hands on experience in a wide variety of environments. It was clear early on that his passion extended beyond just cooking, but to delivering world-class service to his customers as well.