Classic Events Entertainment

Florida, Tampa Bay, Orange County, Polk County, Pasco County

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Sound Equipment, Music, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Draping, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

1507 Hobbs St , Tampa, FL Florida, Tampa Bay, Orange County, Polk County, Pasco County (813) 444-4039

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Adam C

We had 150 of their silver chivari chairs and white cushions for our wedding at the Museum of Fine Arts. Classic Events Entertainment beat the competition and had outstanding service. We needed two feasting tables at the last minute and kept changing the numbers of chairs. Downy... Read More was nothing short of professional and courteous. We highly recommend!

2017-12-18T09:05:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your positive comment greatly appreciated

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Trevor D

My experience with Downy at this company was amazing. We got together beforehand to look at pipe and drape options. His prices were more reasonable than anyone I had reached out to. He was very responsive whenever I had questions and was flexible when we needed to make a change.... Read More On the day of the wedding we had a slight problem with the height of the pipe and drape and he problem solved it quickly and it turned out even better than what we originally had set up. Very thankful for him and his willingness to work with us as a gay couple. Thank you Downy!!!

2017-12-18T09:06:09 Response from the vendor

Thank You so much for the opportunity greatly appreciated

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 D P

GRAD Party SUCCESS! I was struggling at the last minute to secure fun party lights for my graduation party. Music/Karaoke was set but they had no lighting to offer. Downey at Classic Events Entertainment matched everything we asked for regarding lights, disco atmosphere as well... Read More as staying within my budget. He was extremely accommodating and met all my requests! Above and beyond!! Great service and I would definitely have him at my next event!

2017-12-18T09:03:45 Response from the vendor