Classic Limos

Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Riverside, etc.,

Classic Limos - Wedding cars from 1920's - 1960's

Classic Limos is California's premier limousine service with a beautiful fleet of vintage & classic Rolls Royce, Bentley, Packard, & other rare & unique vehicles. Our classic and vintage limousines are meticulously restored to original condition. Our classic automobiles offer extraordinary elegance and exceptional style. You will find that the uniqueness of our fleet, condition of our vehicles, and our outstanding service is unmatched. Classic Limos is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with a rating of A+ with No Complaints. We are committed to providing outstanding service and an unforgettable experience. Please refer to our Testimonial page to see what our customers say about us. We look forward to chauffeuring you in Classic Style! TCP 016203-P

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Classic + Exotic Cars, Horse and Carriage, Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

Southern CA, CA Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Riverside, etc., (800) 550-3125

Gorgeous Car!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Traci O

What can I say? We had a 1937 St Regis, and it was absolutely gorgeous! Our driver showed up on time, with a red carpet, and champagne too. We did go over our allotted time, so we had to pay a little extra. But overall, great company to work with!

Super nice!

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Jamie L

We loved it! It was so personal and cool! Plus people honk and wave as you drive by cause the limo was so awesome!

Amazing! Amazing! THE highlight of our wedding!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Jessica H

Dan at Classic Limos, made the impossible possible! We got married at my parents home, up a long steep, private one lane driveway (not wide enough for two cars to pass each other). With five classic cars from classic limos, excellent planning and training on the drivers... Read More part, and a little invitation creativity on our part(we had to have guests arrive at different times), we got 200 guests up the hill to our wedding without one person having to wait! It's hard to comprehend why this was such a big deal without seeing the location, but please trust me, they pulled off something that no one ever could have, and they did it in style! All 200 guests were very excited, and they all enjoyed their rides! Our pictures came out amazing with the cars too! I can't say enough about how wonderful Dan, his drivers, and the cars were!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Yvonne S

Classic Limos is a class act. From the beginning, I just felt like they were the company to go with. Dan is a weeding guru. He has years of experience, is sweet and will offer suggestions to get what you want at your wedding/special event. We celebrated a Renewal of Vows and... Read More I wanted to do something really special and at the last minute, decided to add a classic car to the mix. Frankie was or chauffeur. He was just what we needed. Before arriving, he sent a text that he was close. When he picked us up, we explained we wanted to make some stops for photos his reply "Whatever you want to do, I'm here to make your day special". When we got to the location where we were supposed to meet for photos, my family was lost. I was trying to explain to them how to get there, to no avail. I asked Frankie if he would go get them and have them follow him - truly an event saver. Allowed us to stay on time and keep the stress to a minimum. The "grand send off" with champagne service was very special. Really tipped the event to the next level. We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Superb

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Kimberly C

What a delight to work with Classic Limos! They were very professional and pull out all the stops! We rented a 62 Phantom RR. It was beautiful. We got this car to take my parents and myself to the ceremony, where the driver provided us with cold waters. After the ceremony, the... Read More car took my new husband and I to the reception venue. We were greeted with champagne, a just married sign on the back of the car, and the red carpet. It truly made our day extra special. The car was roomy in the back seat, even with a big wedding dress, and the air conditioner worked great. The car arrived on time and got us safely to our destinations. Easy to book! I also loved that 2 days prior to the wedding the company sent me an email with a confirmation, driver's name, and his cell phone number. Thank you Classic Limos for making our wedding day extra special.

Classic Limos is the Best in SoCal!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Amy L

Class Limos helped to enhance our 1920s themed-wedding! The first time I called (about 6 months out) , I spoke with the owner Dan Walters. Dan was very knowledgeable and a great salesman. He took my vision and brought it from an 8.5 to a 10. We had our eyes on the 1927... Read More Packard, but it was booked. The 1936 Century had the exact same effect! All anyone cared about was that we had a classic, vintage automobile. The different in style between '27 and '36 did not matter a lick. Professional, reliable and friendly staff. You can't ask for more. Go call them!

1937 Packard

Reviewed on 8/09/2014 cecilia t

I used Classic Limos to rent the 1937 Packard for 5 hours day of the wedding. It was the perfect car!!! It makes a big statement at the wedding and is far better than getting the usual stretch limo. It may be more expensive than other cars but it is definitely worth the money.... Read More The car is kept in pristine condition and definitely gave the wedding a wow factor!! The driver is dressed in butler outfit and stands outside to greet the bride and groom with a tray of champagne and chocolate. Our driver was so professional and very nice. The company is easy to contact and deal with. I definitely would recommend them to all brides seeking a classic car!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 Shelly N

I would highly recommend using Classic Limos for your wedding or event. The service was of the highest quality and Dan especially was a pleasure to have as our driver. He was on time, courteous, fun and we had a very memorable experience.

1932 Packard

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Vanessa R

Customer Service by owner: amazing Driver Frankie: superb! Chatty without being intrusive, polite and just a class act! The car: breathtaking, beautiful, comfortable, a work of art! I loved every minute in that car!

Rating for Classic Limousines