Central Ohio's Premier Limousine company

Classic Limousines is a leading provider of high end luxury limousines, classic cars, corporate cars and party buses. We have the largest and most diverse selection of vehicles in Central Ohio. With vehicles ranging from 3 passengers to 30 passengers, and prices ranging from $70/hr to $175/hr we have something for every group size and budget. Please view our profile and visit our website at www.classiclimos.net to see all of the wonderful vehicles we offer. For your convenience, pricing and vehicle features are listed on the website. As a previous Best of the Knot winner, our office staff and drivers know what it takes to make sure that your wedding transportation goes perfectly according to plan. Give us a call and let us show you why we are the best in the business.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Valet Parking, Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

Central Ohio and surrounding areas (614) 949-9222

Perfect service!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2014

We weren't sure about getting car service and am so glad that we did!!! Classic Limousines was excellent and made our day so much better! We ending up going with their Rolls Royce Phantom and had it as part of our pictures. My husband LOVED that, the pictures with the car are by... Read More far his favorite! The driver was so considerate and she even helped me with my dress when it was just me and my husband with the photographer. I would definitely recommend them to my friends getting married and use them again for other functions! Thanks for making our day so much less stressful and more enjoyable!!

Seamless wedding transportation

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Sheri K

Arrival time was on point, actually little early which is always preferred. The driver was such a pleasure and very friendly and professional. I would recommend Classic Limos anytime! Thank you for making my wedding day so seamless :)

Stunning

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Celeste A

We rented the navigator limo and the vintage car for our wedding. Both the car and the limo were stunning!!! The drivers were professional and courteous and the office was so easy to work with.

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Katie R

Classic Limousines and our driver Frank were an absolute pleasure to work with. The limo was clean, on time, and accommodating. They let us bring our own drinks and helped everything run smoothly. Frank was very nice and even helped me into the church without being seen by... Read More guests before the ceremony. We were very pleased with our services and highly recommend Classic Limousines!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Mandy K

Great to work with. On time, cars were clean, drivers were professional. Fair price.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Victoria B

Perfect in every way. The driver did come a little late but he notified us early and everything. Great communication.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Marie B

Limo service was a necessity for our wedding day as our ceremony and reception venues were not at the same place so when we shopped around for a limo service for the day, we ended on Classic Limousines for a few reasons. One, they had some great reviews and I am very trusting of... Read More personal reviews. Two, they were easy to work with in the process leading up to the day. The communication was outstanding from the moment we booked to the day-after follow-up. Our driver was Frank and he was such a fun chauffeur. Very professional and got us to our destination safely. The limo was beautiful. It was very clean, the AC worked perfectly and there was plenty of champagne glasses cleaned and ready for use for us when we got in the limo. I would definitely recommend Classic Limousines for your transportation services for your wedding! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Sara K

We rented a 14 passenger towncar limousine to transport my husband, me, and our bridal party from our ceremony, to a park for photos, and then to the reception venue. The limousine was beautiful and our chauffeur, Frank, was prompt and professional! I would highly recommend... Read More Classic Limousines of Columbus to anyone looking for a limousine for their wedding.

Clean and Professional

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Brittany A

Our limo was clean and our driver was professional!

Great experience!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jacqui R

Our stretch escalade was perfect for our wedding party after our ceremony. Our driver, Troy was professional and super nice, funny, helpful and accommodating! I would definitely recommend Troy and classic limousines!!! Darren and Jacqui R.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Marissa S

Classic Limousines was so easy to work with. I called with a last minute time change, they were amazingly accommodating and nice about it. Limo driver texted when he arrived and was on time. Limo and driver were GREAT.

Fun selection of cars and polite and accommodating staff

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Brynn

We picked classic limo’s because of the classic cars we were able to rent out by the hour. We rented the Hummer stretch to take our bridal party to take pictures in, and then the Classic Bentley as our getaway car at midnight. The Bentley was a dream, and the driver was so... Read More patient with us as our photographer set up some pictures with the car. Our Hummer driver was also very accommodating to driving us around while we were looking for a rain picture location.

Great Service

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Anna D

The limo driver was very courteous. They arrived early and were very professional. They have a 2 hour min, which was perfect for what we were looking for. The only negative is the limo wasn't nearly as cool as it was in the pictures, and certainly didn't fit the 26 people... Read More they said it would. There were 11 of us and we fit comfortably, would have been tight with any more.

Great Limo service

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Becky C

We loved that they allowed a 2 hour min reservation. It made having a limo service with a large limo much more affordable for us. The driver was friendly and helpful. Great service!

Easy

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Nicole F

They handled all the transportation on our wedding day. The limo was clean and on time and everyone was super easy to work with. They even let us come look at the limos first to pick out what we wanted.

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Amy L

We rented the Bentley and a limo. Everything went really well and everyone was very helpful. The Bentley turned out perfect in our wedding pictures!

On Time

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Victoria C

Thanks the limo was on time and took us everywhere we needed to go!

Icing on the cake

Reviewed on 8/22/2014 Mariah N

This was the icing on the cake for our wedding. I could not think of a better way to end the night then riding away in a vintage car.

Great Limo

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Shannon M

We received a call that there was an issue with the limo we booked and they had upgraded us to a bigger hummer limo. The limo and the driver were nice. They provided champagne glasses and had music we could control. They were also right on time.

Reliable and Comfortable!

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Jenna W

Our limo was right on time for our pick-up before our wedding, and our driver was right where he said he would be at the right time after our wedding! The limo itself was spacious and fun, with lights and music. Overall great and reliable service!

Disappointed

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Anna G

I was disappointed with the service I received from Classic Limousines on my wedding day. I was initially told that we would have the limo for six hours, with the start and end time confirmed the day before the wedding. When we arrived at our first picture location, we were... Read More told by our limo driver that we only had 20 minutes to take pictures as he had another appointment in 30 minutes. This was not the time frame that was communicated to me, nor the time that I had paid for! I was very upset. Additionally, our bridal party was not allowed to eat snacks in the limo (and we had brought a lot of snacks!). This would have been fine if it would have been communicated to us beforehand, but it was not. Additionally, we were told that we would be able to hook up our ipods to listen to our own music in the limo. This can be done, however you have to bring your own cord to hook your ipod up, which again was not communicated to us, so we could not listened to our prepared music as we did not bring the correct cord to do so. Overall, I was very disappointed with my experience with Classic Limousines.

Great limousine service

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Allison L

I used Classic Limousines for my wedding transportation. My husband and I were very pleased with the service skills of our driver. They have an awesome company and everything is there to suite you on your big day! I highly recommend Classic Limousines for your wedding day and... Read More they will be my first recommendation to anyone who asks.

On time

Reviewed on 3/14/2013 Pam D

I was very pleased that our driver was on time and knew exactly where we needed to be! It made our wedding day very stress free!

Attention to details...

Reviewed on 2/12/2013 Teresa G

We rented the white Lincoln Towncar stretch limousine for our wedding. It was a last minute decision to add on limousine service and I am so happy I did!! It was snowing on our wedding day and the driver just made it perfect with her attention to details. She cleaned away all... Read More of the snow near the door at every stop and put down the red carpet for us. The office was awesome to work with and the limo was beautiful with lots of beautiful lights inside done in a tasteful manor. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CLASSIC LIMOUSINES FOR YOUR WEDDING!!!

WONDERFUL SERVICE

Reviewed on 2/06/2013 Ann W

Classic Limousines was a pleasure to work with. I came out and looked at the limousines first before setting up my reservation. All the limos were so pretty!! We used them for our bachelorette party and wedding (they gave a good package deal for booking both) and each time... Read More they were early to the pick up, polite, very helpful, and the ride was a lot of fun! I highly recommend Classic Limousines!

Shawn Antill

As one of Ohio's leading experts in the limousine industry, Shawn uses his many years of experience and knowledge to ensure that every customer that rents from Classic Limousines has an experience that is second to none. Along with purchasing only the highest quality of vehicles, he has worked tirelessly over the past decade to develop procedures that will enhance your overall experience and ensure that no detail of your wedding day transportation is overlooked. Shawn and his staff will work with you every step of the way to make sure all of your expectations are exceeded.