Book Your Wedding with Classic Oaks Ranch

A BARN IN MANSFIELD, TX

Situated on a gorgeous 230-acre property, the Classic Oaks Ranch in Mansfield, Texas is an outstanding wedding venue for couples interested in a more rustic theme. This working cattle ranch and equestrian facility is family owned, which means you'll be working with people who take pride in making your dreams come true.

When it comes to first-look photographs, the possibilities are endless. Head down by the lake for a picture at sunset or have a few snapshots taken with the horses or camels. This location is capable of hosting up to 300 guests for a wedding and has several rooms to take advantage of.

Event Barn. With a massive 11,000 square feet of space, the Event Barn works equally well for a classic white wedding ceremony or a raucous reception. The room's main focal point is a romantic floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace, which makes another great spot for taking photographs. A gorgeous chandelier hangs from above, adding another special touch when combined with lights draped across the exposed wooden beams.

Party Pavilion. For couples who desire an outdoor ceremony, the ranch's Party Pavilion offers numerous possibilities to fit almost any style. This 6,000 square foot space looks out across the pasture, providing a tranquil, natural backdrop. Decorated pews are also available for use to give the area a church-type feel.

Pricing packages range based on the day of the week and the number of guests you plan to invite. In addition to the wedding packages, all couples are requires to purchase liability insurance. Should you plan on serving alcohol at the reception, you'll need to add a 'Host Liquor Rider' to your liability policy.

Catering is not included in the wedding packages and couples are welcome to use whatever caterer they wish. Caterers will have access to a prep kitchen with a 1,000 pound ice machine, while there's also an outdoor wet bar on the property for drink service.

Since the Classics Oaks Ranch sits directly between two cities, out of town guests will have their choice in nearby accommodations. When arriving at the facility, you'll find a paved parking lot for up to 100 vehicles, handicap accessibility and the use of wireless Internet. Also, the event barn has heating and air conditioning for summer and winter ceremonies.

There are several extra perks that put the Classic Oaks Ranch above other area wedding venues, including luxurious suites for the bride and groom to get ready for their special occasion. Walk up the grand staircase and you'll enter the elegant bridal suite, which comes complete with everything from an ornate full length mirror to a fully equipped salon. This allows you and your bridesmaids to be able to have hair and makeup done and get dressed at the same location as the ceremony, saving you tome and stress.

The groom's party isn't left out, as they have access to the stylish groom's lounge. This space has large comfy chairs, a flat-screen television and a bar for a few pre-ceremony drinks, so the guys can get dressed and chat in a relaxing environment.

Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Tented

Food + Catering

7100 FM 2738, Mansfield, TX (817) 938-4826

Reviewed on 3/12/2016

We had our daughter's wedding and reception here this weekend in March. I wanted to write this review while it is still fresh on my mind. This venue and the staff are AMAZING! Cathy and her husband were wonderful to work with. Cathy was right there with us all day making sure... Read More everything was perfect! The girls loved the bridal suite. It was perfect for spending the day and getting ready while the guys had fun in the groom suite and playing the games on the back porch. There are so many great places for photos too. Even though it rained there were still plenty of places to photo. My daughter did her bridal photos here too and they turned out beautifully. We had the ceremony and the reception in the main building (although there is a beautiful outside venue for the ceremony as well but given the time of year we chose to play it safe). The ceremony was beautiful with the stone fireplace. Then the staff changed out the room for the reception in about ten minutes time while our guests enjoyed cocktails on the porch area. I could go on and on but basically this venue and the owners couldn't have been better. The are genuine friendly people that will care about your event and make it special. They honestly made us feel like we were the only thing that mattered that day!

2016-03-12T18:39:59 Response from the vendor

Donna & Jeff, We appreciate your kind words!! Your family and friends were awesome and it was a pleasure. Your daughter Tabitha and new son Dominic were so sweet. We wish them a blessed life together!! Thanks again, Cathy & Joe

Beautiful Ranch

Reviewed on 1/27/2014 Caitlin D

The pictures on the Classic Oaks Ranch website are lovely, but you cannot appreciate how beautiful this ranch is until you see it in person! It appears the owners have spared no expense to make this the ranch for anyone's dream wedding--country enough for a "country chic"... Read More wedding, but elegant enough for a far more elaborate wedding as well. And then there are the owners themselves, Joe and Kathy, who should receive 10 stars! We looked at numerous venues, but the restrictions were difficult to work around (you had to use a certain caterer, etc). When I had my bridal portraits done there, the owners brought out 2 horses, just so I could include them in my bridal portraits and they turned out beautiful. For our wedding, they set their lovely carved wooden pews around the charming outdoor chapel, which gave the best of both worlds--a "church" wedding, but with a perfect blue sky! And Kathy helped us set up the indoor decorations on the morning of the wedding, although we didn't use all that much, because the ranch has such a natural beauty. We lost count of how many guests wanted to know how we found this ranch and raved over the facilities. We had people tell us they hadn't had that much fun in years (ourselves included!). Thank you all again for generously opening your beautiful venue to our families and helping to make this the wedding of our dreams! May God continue to bless you. Caitlin & Brian Sauter 11-2-13 Linda Donnelly ..

Awesome Wedding Venue

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Rachel r

After searching and searching for the perfect wedding venue we finally found Classic Oaks Ranch! It is such a beautiful place, it definitely was a unique wow factor that we were looking for. We are not overall "country" people so we wanted a rustic vibe and with the way the... Read More rest of our decorations came into play it turned out just gorgeous! Their ranch has got serious wow factor and with the new beauty salon it is the perfect place to spend all day getting ready! One of the reasons we picked this place was because our dream was to have an outside wedding but we also wanted something with a good rain plan! Low and behold if it did not pour on our wedding day forcing us indoors, I was not worried at all and knew that our ceremony would still be beautiful. And it turned out amazing! The owners Joe and Kathy are so hands on and were just fantastic people to work with. They went out of their way to make sure everything was just perfect! They are a truly fantastic wedding venue and I would recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Madison S

The ranch was the most beautiful and elegant place to host my wedding! My wedding was in August and we held the ceremony and reception indoors. The grand fireplace with the beautiful mirror provided a picturesque backdrop for our elegant, romantic and inviting wedding ceremony.... Read More After the indoor ceremony, the guests went out onto the beautiful and massive covered porch for cocktail hour where (even in August) it was cool due to the shade from the porch as well as the large fans that are installed outside. Some of our guest said the cocktail hour outside with the camels was their favorite part!! The room flip only took about 45 minutes to an hour and when guest came in the space had been transformed into a beautiful and romantic reception. We were able to seat 200 guests in the main room on round tables, had a large head table for the wedding party and still had plenty of room for a large dance area and cocktail tables around the dance floor! . Seating everyone in the main room allowed for the large second room to be used as our food station room and bar area which was perfect! The set up of the venue truly is amazing and will accomodate a 200 person wedding easily. In addition, there is a large brides room with hair/makeup chairs and a seperate grooms room to get ready in! The ranch is the perfect backdrop for beautiful bridal portraits and wedding portraits as well! Joe and Cathy have transformed the ranch into the PERFECT wedding venue in DFW and I have nothing but fabulous things to say about them!! They are great to work with!! I am so glad I chose to have my wedding at Classic Oaks!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Lori D

THE BEST WEDDING VENUE EVER!!! First off, there are CAMELS were a hit, and super cool! All of our guests loved that surprise. Second, Ms. Cathy and Sonny are the easiest people to work with and really made the event come together seamlessly. Couple of things that are so great... Read More about this venue: It's beautiful inside and out (just like the people that own it), you can use and move around any of their existing decor and catering items they have on site (so you don't have to purchase any additional rental items), and their bridal suite is FABULOUS! We could watch vendors setting up while the girls were all getting ready all day upstairs which was nice and really calmed my nerves. I could not recommend this venue and Ms. Cathy and Sonny more, they are truly the best!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Gracie T

Classic Oaks Ranch was to die for beautiful! The best things about this venue are the owner Cathy and literally everything about the property. My husband and I had an outdoor wedding and an indoor reception there in April and everything went off without a hitch. Cathy was there... Read More the entire time helping us set up, working on the flowers, checking in on everyone, and making sure things ran smoothly which is not something you will find in an event owner. She was super hands on and truly cared about both us and the vision we had for the day. I highly recommend you go tour Classic Oaks if you are looking into it because seeing it in person is even better than the pictures. When my parents and I came to tour we weren't expecting to fall in love and had other tours scheduled that day, but when we got there we all unanimously agreed that this was the place and reserved a date on the spot. The camels were such a fun addition to the cocktail hour, the reception area doesn't need a lot of decoration because its so naturally gorgeous, and the ceremony area outside is the perfect blend of nature and elegance. I couldn't be happier with the our choice!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Jennifer B

The perfect place for us from the beautiful space to the people who own it! Cathy is SO accommodating and easy to work with! Everything went perfect for us and I have NO regrets! Our guests still talk about how beautiful everything was and of course the CAMELS <3 Oh and that... Read More bridal suite.. AMAZING! We love everything about this place

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Sarah W

Classic Oaks could not have been a more perfect location for our special day. From the moment we first toured, Cathy made us feel welcome and we knew that's where we needed to book. Cathy was available to ask questions and let us come out as needed in the months leading up to... Read More the wedding. Plus, she had great vendor recommendations! The day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about anything between Cathy and our planner being there the whole day! The ranch was absolutely beautiful as was the bridal suite! There is nothing bad I can say about Classic Oaks Ranch!

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Allison S

Yall, pictures online don't capture how BEAUTIFUL Classic Oaks Ranch is. We visited roughly a year before we ended up getting married there and after our tour we got in the car and my fiancé turned to me and said "I don't want to look at another venue, I want to get married... Read More here" and I knew our search was over. It's the most stunning venue with horse stables and an outdoor ceremony site that is so beautiful. The sun was setting behind the ceremony and the lighting was perfect (our photographers were freaking out about how perfect the lighting was). The reception space inside the large barn is amazing! The overall theme of the venue is elegant/rustic/Texas and it was exactly what we were looking for. Cathy and Joe were so helpful and so nice. We probably could have stayed and talked with them for hours after our tour. The wedding coordinator they recommend, and I now HIGHLY recommend, is Sunny Looper (sunnylooper@ymail.com). She knows the venue like the back of her hand and made our entire day go so smooth. Everyone that attended our wedding, which was July 23, 2016, raved about how cool the venue was and how beautiful everything turned out. It was the PERFECT day.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Phillip B

MOST beautiful venue and the nicest owners ever. Good ol' Texas people. Cathy and Joe also help out day of! Great help! Great people! BEST VENUE! Thanks for giving me the chance to have my DREAM WEDDING there may 28 2016! ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Laycee H

I had my wedding here and it was a dream come true. The ranch is so beautiful. The owners Kathy and Joe help with everything and are always there if you need them.i I am so blessed that I was able to have my wedding here. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Hallie S

We had our daughter's wedding at Classic Oaks Ranch on May 22, 2016. Classic Oaks Ranch is a truly beautiful and unique wedding venue. Cathy, Joe and their staff were a pleasure to work with and helped make our daughter's wedding a special and memorable occasion. We... Read More especially appreciated everything they did to accommodate two miniature horses - they were definitely a highlight of the festivities and it was very important to our daughter and son-in-law that they be included. All of our guests were very impressed with Classic Oaks Ranch and many commented on what a beautiful place it is. Everyone enjoyed the S'Mores Bar - it's a great idea and adds something unique to the celebration. I also want to mention that the bride's dressing area is absolutely wonderful. It was nice and cool, there was plenty of space for everyone to spread out and it was an ideal set-up for our make-up and hair people. We could not have been more comfortable.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Brooke B

Undoubtedly, Classic Oaks Ranch is the most amazing wedding venue with the beauty and calm serenity about, but what truly makes a wedding is the team chosen to help the bride/groom have a day of wonderful memories that will last forever. From the first moment we met Joe and... Read More Cathy, they embraced us as family and helped us plug in the holes with ideas, concepts and recommendations with just the right amount of "hand holding". Their recommendation and the hiring a wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions one could ever make. Delightful, patient, calming and caring, Sunny, made sure each part of the wedding, from early planning to clean-up, was seamless and uneventful and our daughter's vision of her wedding became a reality. We were so amazed at Classic Oaks team; Joe, Cathy, Henry and Sunny. Observing them work along side each wedding vendor and their interaction with the groom, bride, families and guests, it is evident that they love what they do and no matter what, they will "flap their angel wings" to make sure your event matches the dream. Thank you Joe and Cathy for the use of your amazing facility and for being with us every step of the way! Much love to you Sunny for sharing your wisdom, kind heart and your calming spirit. You were an amazing addition to our day and helped to make our daughter and new son-in law's celebration of love one of the most memorable events in their life.

Reviewed on 3/18/2016

I don't even know where to begin! What a WONDERFUL experience!! We had our daughter's wedding this past weekend at Classic Oaks Ranch and I cannot begin to express what an absolute grand time everyone had. Cathy and Joe are absolutely superb and know their business well!... Read More From the start, they made this journey so much easier, offering sound advice, suggestions and so much hands on help throughout the end of the wedding night! They and their staff are excellent. It is a BEAUTIFUL venue with all the extra amenities imagined! The bridal suite is superb and was great for the very large bridal party! The property is so well maintained and very clean! Once you visit, I'm confident you won't want to look much further! Our family and friends could not give us enough compliments on our choice. Definitely worth the price spent! Can't wait to return just to visit! Thank you Joe and Cathy for helping to make our daughters wedding a dream come true!

2016-03-18T16:11:28 Response from the vendor

Susan thank you so much!! We are so happy for your sweet daughter Amanda and your new son James!! Joe and I are so grateful to be a part of wonderful families weddings!! Come by and visit anytime. Thanks again, Cathy & Joe

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Nicole A

Classic Oaks Ranch was quite possibly the most beautiful wedding venue I have ever seen! There was more than enough room there for my 250+ person wedding. There were numerous options as to where we could have the ceremony/coctail hour/reception. Rain or shine, this venue was... Read More absolutely perfect. It has stunning views and the accomodations for the bridal party and groom's party were perfection. This venue was way more than I could have ever dreamed of having for my wedding. I loved every moment of my wedding at this venue. Cathy and Joe were so sweet and accomodating and very helpful with all of our needs. Everyone at my wedding raved about the venue and stated it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. Thank You Classic Oaks Ranch!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Hillary T

As soon as I went through the gates at Classic Oaks Ranch I was mesmerized. I knew this is the place I would celebrate my marriage with my future husband, family and friends. The owners Joe and Cathy, have built a beautiful and welcoming place. Classic Oaks accommodates every... Read More style of wedding, from having a beautiful outside wedding, to an indoor wedding in a gorgeous barn. They even have a really cool horse stable that I had my rehearsal dinner in – and it was perfect! During the day of, my bridesmaids and I had a beautifully decorated and spacious area including several ornate floor length mirrors, fully stocked kitchen, a living room, and several bathrooms. The grooms also had a pretty sweet swanky room with a large flat screen and comfy big chairs. I truly had the most amazingly beautiful wedding day at Classic Oaks Ranch. All my family and friends still keep raving about how beautiful this ranch is.

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Ashby W

I had my wedding here in June 2015. We had our ceremony outside, a cocktail hour on the covered porch, and our big reception indoors in the classic, elegant barn. This was a pricey venue but worth IT ALL. Kathy and Joe were so very helpful, considerate, and excited. The venue is... Read More BEAUTIFUL and pictures do not do it justice. I could not have imagined a more beautiful, perfect wedding location!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Katie E

The owners of Classic Oaks Ranch, Joe and Kathy, are so friendly and helpful. They have a gorgeous location and made picking this spot for our wedding a breeze! Joe and Kathy went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was exactly what we wanted! After what seemed like 40... Read More days and 40 nights of rain, Joe spent all day ensuring the outdoor area was dry so we could have our wedding outside. Both him and Kathy are so helpful and hands-on! The pictures of this venue do not do it justice! It is absolutely stunning! I could not have dreamed of a prettier place with more helpful owners to host our wedding day!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Courtney C

We just had our wedding there on 10-11-14. Everything was perfect. Joe and Kathy were involved helping make everything work perfectly. They are very flexible and understanding. Countless people kept telling us how amazing the area was. The pictures on the site do not do this... Read More place justice. It is a must see!! They went all out in the design and has such natural rustic beauty. One of the things that stood out to me was the amazing bridal suite (with 3 salon chairs, floor to ceiling mirrors, and kitchen) along with a grooms suite(with a BIG tv and bar). No other place we looked at even came close to having these amenities. We were very impressed!! PERFECT place for a rustic, barn wedding. -Courtney and Matt

Wedding Venue of my Dreams!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Kaley B

This venue is not only breathtaking, but the owners have thought of everything to make sure your day is everything you dreamed it would be. The owner was very accommodating and had answers/suggestions for all our questions and concerns. The huge bridal suite was perfect for me... Read More and my bridesmaids to spend the day getting ready in. The layout of the property is gorgeous, and can be used multiple ways for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We had countless comments from guests about how beautiful the venue is. We could not be more happy with our decision to use Classic Oaks Ranch as our wedding venue!

May wedding

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Jessica M

This place is absolutely gorgeous!!! You couldn't ask for a more beautiful space! I do wish for the price that more would be included, or that their weren't unexpected security and insurance fees that were sprung on us the night of the wedding. Overall I was satisfied and my... Read More wedding was beautiful and my guest were talking about the venue weeks after!

Great Venue! Great People!

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Melisa H

My (now) husband and I are so pleased with our whole venue experience! Through the entire process, the family that owns the venue, was nothing but kind and accommodating. They really made the process enjoyable and the venue itself was everything I ever wanted. I had so many... Read More people come up to me and tell me how much they loved it!

Lauren Straub

Reviewed on 8/09/2013 Lauren M

Joe and Cathy were extremely easy to work with and made sure everything was taken care of for our wedding. The ranch was the perfect venue and every detail was thought of. It truly was a perfect day!!!