When it’s party time...

Lighting, Linens, Lounge Furniture, Rentals + Equipment

3101 S HARBOR BLVD, SANTA ANA, CA

Wedding rentals

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Sarah L

i got everything i ordered! no complacations or anything. everything was in great shape and we loved it! thank you CPR!

Dependable

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Katy L

All rentals were delivered on time and the order was accurately fulfilled.

Good product

Reviewed on 7/25/2012 Courtney T

Good rental equipment- chairs linens etc

So Many Options

Reviewed on 4/04/2012 Erica T

Great working with Classic. Show room let us come in and set up different settings to see which looked best. Also huge plus was that we were able to go to another Classic (Burlingame) nearer to our home to finish picking out plates that the Santa Ana site did not have on hand.... Read More Our order was clearly communicated between both sites and there was no confusion!

Debby Green - New York

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Eunice K

Classic Party Rentals and Debby were extremely responsive and timely! We had a very time-sensitive situation with our venue and CPR were able to deliver and pick up within an EXACT time window.

bump in the road

Reviewed on 3/03/2011 Crystal T

I rented all my linens, tables, silver wear, dishes, glasses, bar glasses, EVERYTHING from this place. They had nice stuff, it was easy to order. There was a problem the day before where they had accidently rented out my stuff to some big banquet and they called to tell me that... Read More they wouldnt have all my stuff on time, if they could deliver on my wedding day about 4 which was impossible considering dinner was going to be at 5. THey figured a few things out and i ended up getting all my stuff on friday! Mission accomplished

TO Classic Party Rentals