The Finest in Mens Formal Wear

Classic Tuxedos has been the Shenandoah Valley’s premier formal wear specialist since 1985 and offers the largest in-stock selection of tuxedos, vests and formal wear accessories in the area. Designers include Ike Behar, Perry Ellis, After Six, and many more!

Group Discounts, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

171-A Neff Ave., Harrisonburg, VA (800) 541-7252

Classic is the right word to descibe this shop!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Ren B

Great selection, amazing style, easy to work with, real interest in making sure everyone is happy and most importantly... looks dapper! The owner/manager is incredibly knowledgeable when it comes to style, fit, tailoring, and staying current. I recommend this place to all... Read More wedding parties and men looking for special occasion tuxes and suits. They also sell retail and are very helpful when it comes to men's wear in general.

A Great Staff, A Great Experience

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

Kevin, Sarah, and the rest of the staff at Classic Tuxedos were all outstanding! My husband (then fiance) and I had an idea of what we wanted in mind, and the staff was able to make our vision a reality! We were getting married out of state, and were a little worried about the... Read More groomsmen and ring bearer not being able to try on the tuxedos in the store, but everything fit perfectly! The staff was very knowledgeable about what they sell, as well as the items they didn't have in the store (but were able to get us). The whole process was very easy and it was nice to work with people who genuinely care about the customers and the attire they sell. They made sure we were completely satisfied with everything and we definitely were! Thanks Classic Tuxedos!!!

A breath of fresh air in a sea of chaos

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Joanna S

Classic Tuxedos and their staff were able to make a complicated process very simple and easy. Their knowledgeable staff, flexible hours, and reasonable pricing made renting suits for the Groomsmen very easy. Their prices and selection were so great, that I bought my suit instead... Read More of just renting it. The staff are truly eager to help and made for a bright spot in an otherwise confusing circle of planning. If you have a formal event coming up, don't hesitate to give Classic Tuxedos a call, you will be glad you did!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 G C

The entire staff at Classic Tuxedo made the entire process of preparing and dressing up for my friends' wedding a complete breeze. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

Kevin and his entire staff were knowledgeable and patient. They made the suit & shoe matching and buying experience fast and easy.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jeremiah J

This summer I got styled out in a great tux for a wedding for which I was the best man. Classic Tuxedo was always great to work with and the staff was polite and pleasant at all times. We all looked and felt great on the day of the wedding. I also bought a nice suit and some... Read More sweet shoes, from which I've received many compliments. Classic Tuxedo is definitely my choice for formal wear in the Shenandoah Valley.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jeremiah J

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Emmalee? T

Very helpful, awesome, and nice! Went out of their way to make my day absolutely beautiful! Everything fit and came together very nicely!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Mike H

The staff got me set up with the perfect three-piece suit for my wedding. The fit was perfect and I love that have a new suit in the wardrobe now!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Erika C

My husband and I used Classic Tuxedos and Suits for our wedding and the gentlemen looked great! We were able to rent specific pieces that made our "pintrest inspiration" come to life. We had a great experience and would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jared A

Classic Tuxedos was great. They have a great selection of tuxedos and suits on hand, and they can get just about anything else that you could possibly want if they don't have it in house. They also made everything really easy. We had groomsmen from several places across the... Read More country, and they set them all up with local places to get measured. They were also very accommodating as everyone showed up at different times to get fitted right before the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jennifer A

We worked with Classic Tuxedos for our August 2016 wedding and it was great! The service was phenomenal and their attention to detail ensured that every one's suits fit perfectly. You couldn't even tell they were rentals! We received everything in a timely manner, getting... Read More measurements was very simple (even for out of state party members), and the final pickup & fitting was easy. I would highly recommend them and I hope to use them again if I ever have another special event!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kate L

Kevin and his team were a pleasure to work with for our wedding! They helped my husband find the perfect tux and ensured that the groomsmen's ties were spot on matches for the bridesmaids dresses (even though we changed the color twice). They also went out of there way to make a... Read More custom collar for our pup so that he could match the rest of the groomsmen. We were very satisfied with the services provided by Classic Tuxedos & Suits!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jamie L

I had a pretty exact look I wanted for myself and my groomsmen. Kevin and his staff nailed it all, from the exact color scheme to the cut of the suits. I would highly recommend renting from Classic Tuxedo again, or even buying one of the many suits he offers for sale. Very... Read More professional and smart sense of style.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Jamie L

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

This place is great! When planning my wedding party attire there is was no one else I trusted to make my guys look good. Kevin did not disappoint.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Ashley H

We had such a pleasurable experience with Classic Tuxedos! The staff is incredibly knowledgeable and will go the extra mile to ensure you will look the best for your event. We had several people compliment on how sharp all our groomsman looked! Do yourself a favor and go see... Read More Kevin and let him take the stress off of you when planning your grooms attire for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Kevin and the great people at Classic Tuxedos went far beyond expectations to work with my wife and I in the weeks heading up to our wedding. It was a beach wedding, and Classic Tuxedos helped us search all over the place to find the exact colors we were hoping for. They even... Read More purchased the blue tie we wanted, just to rent it to us. Can't say enough, best in the biz! -Jordan and Kim Fisher

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Amy L

Classic Tuxedos was fantastic! They totally went above and beyond! Some of my groomsmen didn't make it in until the last minute and even so, everything went totally smoothly! I couldn't recommend them more highly!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Courtney R

This is a great company. They did a fantastic job getting my 4 year old suited up to be the ring bearer for my sister's wedding. They also made my nephew's look seriously sharp for homecoming this year!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Jeff B

My guys looked great for my wedding. The staff is professional and knowledgable. They have all the items in stock and as a bride that makes for no worries that fit would be an issue. To have this quality of a store in Harrisonburg Va is a real treat. Kevin and his staff are... Read More great to work with. I recommend to every bride in this area.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Holly D

Loved doing business with Classic Tuxedos and Suits. The staff was very helpful and professional. One of the groomsman ordered his suit only a week before the wedding and Classic Tuxedos took care of it with ease. The suits looked great!! I would recommend them to anyone... Read More and everyone

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kara K

Thank you all so much for helping my husband pick out the perfect tux for our destination wedding in Grand Cayman. It matched perfectly with my champagne dress. I loved how my white flowers and his white vest popped in the wedding photos. You all did a fantastic job.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kelsey S

We have used Classic Tuxedos & Suits several times over the last few years for various proms, our wedding, and my brother in law's wedding. During each of our visits the staff were super friendly and helpful in getting the guys looks just right for each special occasion! They... Read More have a great selection and the service is wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Sarah and Kevin were the best to work with! We didn't have a set style when we walked through the door, but they helped us figure out exactly what we wanted. They were patient with us and never complained when we asked a million questions or wanted to see a different... Read More color/style. They can provide you with something they have in the store or they can order something custom, like they did with our ties. The prices are fantastic and really worked within our small budget. They are the best suit and tuxedo rental store in our town and in the country!!

Start a Conversation!