Special Cars for Your Special Event

We specialize in classic Rolls Royce and Bentley motor cars, but also offer Packards, Cadillacs, and limousines, as well as minibuses and trolleys. Our amenities differ according to vehicle, but include such elegant touches as drivers in tuxedos, champagne, flowers and decorations.

Classic + Exotic Cars, Limousine + Sedan, Trolley, Transportation

Bow2007

256 Central Avenue, Roselle, IL (847) 301-7656

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Joc D

If you're looking for a classic car for your wedding day or any other special occasion, I definitely encourage you to reserve with this company. We used them for our wedding in August last year. The 1940 (I think) RR we had was beautiful! Our driver was extremely nice and... Read More accomodating as well. Everyone talked about the car we had and commented how nice it looked. Really, it looks so unique and pretty in our pictures. My husband thought it was a little expensive at first but he definitely seen the value in it after we rode in the car and took pictures! We have a gorgeous picture in particular that I like with this car...hopefully Classic uses this on their website! ;-)

2013-07-22T16:43:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. It was a pleasure working with you. Your beautiful photos by our 1948 "Silver Wraith" Rolls Royce are now posted. Thank you for your business and for enhancing our website!

Great ride! Classy Chassis!

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Camden F

We hired the '54 Bentley R-Type as our car for our wedding and the 10 person limo for the family members. We didn't spend any time with the limo, but we were told it was quite nice. The Bentley was just amazing. It served well in numerous wedding photos and was a really... Read More awesome way to leave the church and arrive at the reception. The car was clean inside and spotless outside. The chauffeur was friendly and drove very well. It was just a classy ride all around! Start to finish, Sarah was very helpful and attentive, we even added an extra hour last minute without any problems. I would highly recommend classic-chassis.

Perfect

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Karlene L

Rob was our chauffeur, the car was a 1962 Rolls Royce and the color was white. That says it all. Elegant, traditional yet untraditional and welcoming. These were also words that helped to describe our wedding, and this is why the car was perfect for us. From all accounts, my... Read More entrance was "an entrance" because the car added to everything. I was looking for a convertible look, but really wanted an open feel and a lot of light and this was what I got. One thing is that since the car is a classic, there was no real air conditioning but rather just the regular fan, so the windows were rolled down during our ride, but rolled up with the fan on when we weren't in it. However, the fan was on only when the engine was on, which was just before we got in. So, just a caution to all the Summer brides. Our wedding was in July and it was hot, but not unbearable. Besides, it could have been snowing or raining (which is did the day before) and we would have still been happy, because it was our day. Rob also did a great job opening the door for me and helping me out each time (which was very much appreciated). The car was very well maintained and lightly decorated. We had a toast with sparkling cider, which we loved. It helped to make the day extra special.

2012-03-03T18:57:33 Response from the vendor

I am sorry to say that on the day in question the air-conditioning was not working properly. We try our best to prevent these issues with diligent maintenance, but they are antique cars and even modern cars sometimes have mechanical issues. We are thrilled that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Rachel M

Sarah provided excellent customer service. Our bus was timely and provided everything we needed. Would definitely recommend this company.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Janet G

Sarah at Classic Wedding Car was lovely to work with, great customer service and the car was absolutely gorgeous!! My daughter was stunned to see the White Cloud Rolls as her mode of transportation to the church and reception on her wedding day! She looked and felt like a... Read More princess riding in it! Mark, the chauffeur, couldn't have been nicer or more professional. He was so patient during the picture taking and had a great sense of humor. The champagne in the silver bucket waiting outside the church for the bride and groom was a classy touch, along with the signage Mark put on the Rolls. It all made for beautiful wedding pics! I plan to use Classic Wedding Car for my other daughter's wedding in May 2017. Highly recommend this company!! Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Jeanine C

I found Classic Wedding Car through the Knot when searching for an antique limo for our wedding, and am so glad I did! Sarah, the owner, was absolutely wonderful with helping us pick our car and communicating with me (when you're planning a wedding, the most important thing is... Read More being able to communicate with your vendors stress free!!!!). Our driver, Ron, was also top notch. He helped ease my nerves before the wedding, and was so attentive and helpful while we were taking our photos before the reception! The car selection available at Classic Wedding Car is second only to the first class service we received, and I couldn't be happier with this company!

My Daughter's Senior Prom 2014

Reviewed on 2/27/2015

I rented The Cloud,1962 Rolls Royce Limousine for my daughter's senior prom. The car was beautiful. The driver was patient and very knowledgeable of the car's history. Thank you so much Classic car rental, you have helped give my daughter and my family a lifetime of precious... Read More memories.

50th Birthday Celebration

Reviewed on 2/22/2015

I had always wanted to ride in a vintage Rolls Royce and found Classic Wedding Cars through a variety of sources. Turning 50 years young, I decided that treating myself to the experience would be the ultimate gift...it exceeded my expectations! Professional, personalized,... Read More accommodating and fun. A stunning and classic automobile plus Chuck, my personal driver for the event, made me feel like royalty!

a classy, memorable ride

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Kelly B

One of the few "must haves" my husband had going into the wedding was a special car for the two of us to take from the ceremony to the reception. He found Classic Wedding Car and they far exceeded our expectations. The car was beautiful and our driver was fantastic. He was... Read More extremely friendly and professional and even helped us with photo ideas with the car. It was so wonderful to have a few moments to ourselves in the car amongst the craziness of the day. It is definitely a memory we will always cherish.

Felt like "Royalty"

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

We absolutely loved riding around the city in our classic wedding car, The Royal (1948 Rolls Royce). It was the perfect addition to a perfect day! And what fabulous pictures with the car in the background, and as a "prop"!! Sarah was excellent to work with, very attentive and... Read More professional. Our driver Aaron was the best as well. He was a pleasure to work with for the day and very accomodating. Defintely the best decision to add a classic car to our special day!!

Favorite part of the Bride and Groom's day

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 CJ L

I thought I would hire a Classic Car (1954 Bentley) to transport my daughter, husband and I to the Church, then use the vehicle after the ceremony for the Bride and Groom. I felt it would be nice for them to have a few minutes of "alone" time while in transit from church to the... Read More country club. Plus, my new son in law is a car buff, and I thought he would really enjoy the experience. The driver arrived about 10 minutes early, the car was immaculate. After the ceremony, the "red carpet" was rolled out for the couple, as well as champagne, and white glove service. The driver and the rental experience was top notch. The newlyweds said that the ride was the highlight of a wonderful day. Nice job!!

My Sister's Wedding Gift

Reviewed on 7/29/2014

Our entire family was overjoyed upon the announcement of my sister's proposed marriage to my good brother-in-law. As is typical of my sister, she wasted no time and immediately got down to the gritty business of wedding planning, getting her ideas down on paper and researching... Read More vendors. As a big brother, I informed her that I would provide the stylish wedding transportation not only as a wedding gift, but also to relieve the bride and groom of to be of some pressure. Right away,my sister forwarded me the link to ClassicWeddingCar. She picked the 1962 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud and said,"I want to drive away with my new husband in that car!". So I got into contact with ClassicWeddingCar where I was provided a reasonable rate quote as well as warm, friendly and prompt responses to my inquiries. ClassicWeddingCar even invited me to their showroom where a gorgeous fleet of classic automobiles sits in storage in a well-lit, clean and presentable setting. The automobile that I chartered underwent a fresh application of paint and I was given the opportunity to view it before AND after the paint work. The new coat of paint was immaculate by the way. Fast forward a couple of months and before we realized it, the big day was upon us. As it got close to the day of the wedding, I was provided with the name and phone number of our driver. The morning of the wedding, I called the driver to establish communication and make certain he knew the rendezvous point. He possessed a very pleasant tone and arrived at our starting point on time. The automobile was in excellent condition. It was very clean, shiny and looked extremely elegant. It drew lots of attention downtown Chicago where the driver handled the intense traffic professionally. I am convinced that the high point of our time with Rolls Royce occurred at the church following the ceremony with the curbside champagne toast. The driver brought out an elegant looking champagne chiller and glasses and the newly weds proceeded to toast. Our guests kept mentioning how lovely the the champagne toast looked. Our guests, myself and most importantly the newly wed couple were very pleased with the inclusion of the '62 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud from ClassicWeddingCar. It is with certainty that I can suggest ClassicWeddingCar to my kin and my close friends.

Nice Job

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Rachel B

Classic Wedding Car provided us a limo for between the ceremony and reception. The car was clean, and the driver was polite and accommodating. Overall, it was a nice experience.

Great!

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Shannon F

I can't say enough good things about Classic Wedding Car. Our driver was great and did everything exactly how we wanted. I highly recommend them!

We Highly Recommend Classic Wedding Car!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 d g

We reserved a 1955 Cadillac Limousine for our wedding and were very pleased! Not only did we turn heads at our wedding with this classic car, but we had a great experience with all the people involved at Classic Wedding Car. Sarah was always available to answer any questions... Read More we had from the minute we first called to inquire about wedding transportation. She made the task of securing wedding transportation very easy and stress-free. Our driver, Joe, was very personable and loves his job. He even has a car horn that plays "here comes the bride" that he beeped at the crowded intersections so that passersby would wave and cheer....what an experience! We highly recommend Classic Wedding Car!

Beautiful car!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Stephanie M

We couldn't have asked for a better experience. We rented the 1939 Packard Limousine for our old hollywood themed wedding. The car was beautiful and in perfect condition! Our driver Jack was great! He was at the church on time, very friendly and a great driver! We had such... Read More a great experience and would recommend Classic Wedding Car to anyone. The one thing that was a little frustrating, was that we were never informed that we could not have kids in the car with us if we were drinking champagne. Had we known this, we would have never told the kids they could come. Unfortunately we did not find out until we had the kids in the car. Other than that, we have no complaints. We would definitely rent from Classic Wedding Car again!

2012-11-14T15:12:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your feedback and for not letting the champagne incident ruin an otherwise ideal service. I apologize that I was unaware of my partner's policy on champagne and children in the car. This if very helpful information for me to know... Read Less Read More

The Car Made the Day

Reviewed on 10/13/2012 Shannon F

We had a great experience with Classic Wedding Car on our wedding day. Sarah was wonderful to work with. She easily accommodated my last minute changes and made me feel confident that I was taken care of. Wayne was an excellent driver. He showed up early to bring me to the... Read More venue. Wayne was friendly and polite and made sure I had everything I wanted. My guests will never forget the red and black Rolls Royce dropping my father and I off to walk down the aisle. Wayne also made sure the 1948 Silver Wraith was immaculately clean so I could lean against it for pictures. Our favorite picture from the wedding was of my husband and I leaning up against the car and cracking up laughing as we celebrating being newly married. I would highly recommend Classic Wedding Car to any couple to make a statement on their wedding day.

Sept. 2012

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Victoria A

I had loved the idea of having a white rolls royce take me to church. We had booked the 3 hour minimum. Everything was ok going to church but the car smells like gas when it's running and my mom was getting a headache from it. While I was taking pictures with my groom, the... Read More driver was complaining to leave (because he was dropping us off at the location where we would be taking pictures). The driver was rude to my father, photographer and anyone else that asked him to wait a few minutes so that we could finish our pictures. He was just fine after my we gave him an extra $175 to stay because he was threatening to leave. I was very turned off when we were done with pictures at church and we had a limo bus for our bridal party so we could have easily gone in there. The point was that my time was going to be up at 5:15pm and we wouldn't have reached the location by then which is why he wanted to be paid. He would've driven right past our location on the way to roselle where they keep the cars anyway. We had rented the limo bus as well from the same company and have no complaints about that driver. He was actually great! It felt like a party in the limo while we were on our way to the reception. Overall, this was the only wedding vendor that had disappointed us.

2012-10-13T18:29:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for reading through to my response. There are two sides to every story. Rather than try to dispute the points made, all I ask is that you take a look at all our other reviews for a full picture of our business. If... Read Less Read More

FANTASTIC!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Stacy Anne B

This company was so fantastic to work with before and during the wedding. We rented the white Bentley. It was pristine, early at the venue and our driver could not have been more professional and nicer. They have a lovely champagne service and he stayed to take photos after... Read More the ceremony with family and friends. All our guests loved looking at the car. I would use this company again and again and again! 5 stars out of 5!!!

On time, well dressed, professional, reasonable

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Joy T

Sarah is always responsive when I talk to her about the transportation, unlike the other transportation company I talked to. They take little deposit and you pay the rest on the wedding day which is very reasonable! The driver was well dressed, professional, on time, and we had... Read More the champaign in the car. We took some pics/videos with the white bentley car after ceremony, which is causing over time. But they didn't charge me over time, the driver was very sweet. I'm overall very happy with the purchase.

Very classy!

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Amber B

We rented the Bentley and it was amazing! The driver was very professional and had the champagne chilling for us when got out of the church, and he served it to us right there next to the car which made for great pictures! We are so glad we went with classic chassis- a little... Read More pricier than other classic car companies, but well worth it!

Awesome Classic Cars

Reviewed on 7/08/2011 Kristen Z

On time, dressed appropriately. My son-in-law had a 1948 Red Rolls Royce take he and his bride away after church. As they left the church, the driver had a small table waiting at the end of the sidewalk, just prior to getting into the car. A bottle of champagne and toasting... Read More flutes awaited them. The driver wore a top hat. We have pictures of my daughter and son in law just departing church, amongst a sea of blowing bubbles, toasting each other with the champagne that awaited them.....awesome! The bridal party followed the Rolls in two black limo's, and they all made stops along the way to the reception for several photo opportunities. No problems!

Review for Classic Chassis

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jamie K

A vintage 1940's Packard and Cadillac called 'The Godfather' escorted the bridal party to and from the wedding! My husband, a lover of old cars, couldn't have been more thrilled or surprised at this touching detail.;Book early to ensure availability for your date!

Review for Classic Chassis