Your Five Star Experience Awaits!

Serving local brides since 2007, Classy Concepts offers affordable, modern elegance to Texas brides. Offering designers like Allure, Maggie Sottero and many more, Classy Concepts staff is expertly trained on helping you find that one perfect gown. We have a broad selection and our service is unmatched. Furthermore, Classy Concepts is the only designer bridal salon in the area that offers in-house alterations, meaning we will oversee the care and fit of your gown until the moment you walk down the aisle. It is our #1 priority to make sure you have a five star experience with us from start to finish, so please come shop with us! Call or click today for your appointment and we will dress you from head to toe for your amazing day!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

1205 E Debbie Ln, Mansfield, TX (817) 473-2100
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Anna B

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience at Classy Concepts! I originally tried on my dress at another local store and didn't have a good experience at all. I loved a dress there but I did not want to purchase it from them. I looked up the vendor Maggie Sottero... Read More and Classy Concepts was a preferred vendor. I had an appointment on my lunch break from work 2 days later. Loye was my consultant and she made me feel right at home. I put on my dress again and I knew it was the one. I came alone to this appointment and she made me feel so excited about finding my dress! It look 6 months to get it which was standard. They do in house alterations which was super convenient. I had a total of 4 fittings. They did absolutely everything to make me happy. The corset had to be lengthened and it looks perfect. The difference from my first fitting to yesterdays last fitting was night and day. Tammy and Sue were so amazing. I recommend every bride shopping here!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016

With only 3 months until my wedding date, I was able to find my dress at Classy Concepts. I went in with my mom and sister and was greeted by Cecelia who then introduced me to Loye. Loye was very helpful and attentive in helping to find the perfect dress for me! I am very happy... Read More to have gone to this boutique! The staff was very friendly and made sure I had my dress ready on time. I would definitely recommend Classy Concepts to any future brides!

An Exciting Experience

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Ileana G

I recently purchased my wedding dress from Classy Concept with the help from Cecilia. She first had asked me to show her a few photographs of the dress I was looking for. Then she let us walk around the boutique to find dresses for me to try on. I had a fairly large party (about... Read More 8 of us) this made everyone feel included! I had tried on about 4-5 dresses... some mermaid style, a Cinderella type gown, some had a lot of beading and some were embroidered. Cecila was actually the one pick out the one that I fell in love with! It made me feel exactly how I wanted to look and feel in my wedding dress!! I want to thank Cecila for being very patient and supportive also a big thank you to Classy Concepts for allowing me to bring in my close friends and family and also for having a very knowledgable, fun and comforting group! I am so happy for how easy they made it to find the dress to my fairytale wedding!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Ina G

Sue, the owner, and all the associates were amazing! They knew what to pull for me based on my interests, and were very respectful of my budget. I went to Classy concepts as my second place to try on dresses. I went to two appointments and by the beginning of my second... Read More appointment I was remembered and dresses were already pulled and prepared for me. I felt like a close family friend. They were also so supportive of my entourage, including two little girls aged 9 and 4. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I'd recommend it to anyone! Thank you Sue!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Larissa B

I went to 5 different wedding dress boutiques before selecting my dress at Classy Concepts! There service was wonderful and they had lots of options while still feeling intimate and personal. I had actually found my dress at a different boutique first but officially decided when... Read More I was at Classy Concepts. Their service was so much better than where I had originally found it that I bought it with them instead! I am from Fort Worth and had done shopping in Fort Worth and Dallas first, but I would definitely recommend starting here even if you have to make a little drive!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Ashley S

I love this place! Everyone who works here are just the sweetest!! All of their dresses are so beautiful, and I was able find MY DRESS! Thank you so much again! Highly recommend this Bridal Salon!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Josh P

Great Staff and great selections!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Tesneem I

First, they ripped the zipper on my dress and didn't bother even telling me about it, the only way i found out about it was that i over heard the seamstresses talking about it to each other. And the way they were handling my dress was so rough, and they were treating it like it... Read More was a rag. Then, when i decided to take my dress elsewhere (for obvious reasons), they started being very rude to me. At first they said that they would pay to get my zipper fixed, then when i took the receipt to them, they refused to pay for it. The whole time i was dealing with them, they kept saying that they had the best alterations department, but that was the worst experience i ever had. Also, while i was getting my dress fitted, there was another bride there crying to her mom saying that the alterations department wasn't listening to anything she told them, and was beginning to look for a second dress.

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Chelsey M

Kelle is amazing! She's so patient & understanding. She immediately made me feel welcome! I didn't have an appointment. I came in with my maid of honor. I tried on 15-20 dresses. We finally narrowed it down to 2 dresses. Kelle gave me her honest opinion on both & what she... Read More thought about how they complimented me. I found my dream dress here & highly recommend her to any looking brides!!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Katie S

I loved buying my wedding dress from Classy Concepts! They listened to what I wanted and my budget (other shops constantly showed me dresses over my budget) and were so helpful! They helped me find the perfect dress! The alterations I had done in-store on my dress were okay but... Read More were too expensive, in my opinion. But overall I was very happy with everything!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Morgan M

Classy Concepts was amazing to say the least. I had my alterations done here and everyone was super nice and helpful through the entire process. I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Yury S

I love their work. Julia did wonders with my dress. We ended up adding sleeves and extra fabric to my dress and it ended up wonderful. I had an awesome experience. Great customer service.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Carita S

I am not even sure where to start. I walked into this boutique in August 2016, I was alone and I did not have an appointment. I was greeted by Linda who is AMAZING! She was very friendly and personable...I told her my budget and showed her a picture and off we went. She pulled... Read More about 6-8 dresses. She helped me get in and out of each of them and made me feel beautiful. We narrowed it down to 3 dresses, belts and veils. She even helped me come up with the idea I used to invite my 6 bridesmaids to be in my wedding. We set the appointment for a month later to pick THE dress with my family and friends. I had told her 8 would come with me the day of the appointment. A few weeks later I call to add a few more to my list so there is room to accommodate this large group. I did not speak with Linda but the lady on the phone said I was not on the calendar. I was instantly in a panic of, what would have happened if I had not called? Linda called me back and reassured me all was well. I did not receive any more calls from that point (which I thought a follow up call to make sure everything was good and on target would have been nice). September 24, 2016 @ 12:45 I walk in for my 1pm appointment and a lady just looks at me and stares...for so long I had to ask her if she worked there. She said yes and kept standing there...she never said hi, Can I help you or anything. I told her I was there for a 1pm appointment with Linda and she told me Linda was not there today. My heart dropped and I was very upset. I was under the impression that the person who helps you should be the same from start to finish in the whole process. She got the Manager, Kelle who was AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL and RUDE! She told me the same about Linda and I asked her why I was not contacted and she insisted I was through google something that was suppose to text me? I was so upset I was lost for words. She then told me "what do you want me to do" She did not have any of my dresses pulled or anything ready and by this time I was 5 minutes away from 9 people walking in the door and I am in tears. I had invitations for 6 of them as they walked in to ask them to be in my wedding along with a small gift. So they had no idea what was about to happen as far as picking out my final dress or being asked.My mom and grandmother were so excited when they pulled up until they saw me upset inside. Kelle gets Linda on the phone & she is at the Ft. Worth store. Why when we had an appointment? I am ready to leave at this point & there are so many more awful details I do not have room to write but Linda ends up coming to the Mansfield store 30-45 minutes later, brings flowers, has Kelle bring us mimosas while everything calms down. As my guests walked in no one greeted them or even spoke to them. They had to "find" their way to the back. Linda is the ONLY reason I bought my dress from here. She is great with dresses, ideas, sweet, kind, helpful and a pleasure. She was very willing to turn the whole thing around. KELLE does not belong in this business. She is awful! I wanted to buy local, I live 5 minutes away, I did not want to go to a million different shops and I really thought my experience was going to be the best. IF you stop here only use LINDA or you will be sorry. I did buy my dress here and I am very nervous about the rest of my experience once it comes in, fittings, alterations and so on. Be careful, be aware, go with your gut. Customer service should be A1 in this business.

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Leslie s

The dresses at this boutique are beautiful and the place itself has a lot to offer. However if you want to be treated like a bride this is not the place to go. The lady in the front is very nice, however the same cannot be said about my consultant. She didn't help help me get... Read More into or out of any dress. Furthermore she spent 90% of my appointment time in her office in the back. It was very frustrating.

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Lauren S

To start with, I had an amazing experience with Lisa when we purchased the dress. I felt nothing short of a princess when I tried dresses on, and Lisa knew spot on what type of dress I was looking for. She was able to help me pick dresses even though I couldn't put what I wanted... Read More into words. However, when I went back to try my dress on after it came in (6 months later, so plan ahead!!!), the experience wasn't so great. We went in at 4 when they closed at 5. We were out with an alteration lady to get an estimate of how much it would cost to be altered. However, the alteration lady wasn't friendly, warm, or welcoming. She seemed rushed and spit out prices as she looked over the dress ($225.00 for a bustle to be added)! My veil should have been in, but wasn't. To take the dress, we had to pay the remaining balance, which was fine. My mom paid, and when we got home we realized our records had a different balance then what was charged. We were overcharged $98.00. They said they would order the veil, but that took another two weeks. In the meantime, my mom called them twice to ask about the veil in two weeks (since my bridals were coming up), and she was told they were busy, and would call back. They never did. It took a trip up there to get it straightened out. I ended up getting my dressed altered somewhere else for $59.00, and got way more done then the bridal shop was going to do for almost $400. Although I was made aware that alterations would be pricey, I didn't feel comfortable spending my money after being treated poorly. If you choose to shop here, I would recommend scheduling your appointment with Lisa! However, be wary when you go back to pick the dress up.

Decent Bridal Salon

Reviewed on 6/29/2015 Kelsey B

My experience with Classy Concepts was neither bad nor great. They have a good selection of dresses and I'm happy they carried the dress I chose, but even on the day I bought my dress they didn't seem very informed about different options on the dresses by different designers.... Read More For example the dress I chose I originally bought in an alabaster color even though I wanted a true white because they told me the only 2 options on that dress were the alabaster or a very bright white. After we bought the dress we researched at home and found that the particular designer sells each dress in 5 different shades of white. Luckily we were able to change the order in time and the dress turned out exactly how I wanted it. The design shop also forgot to call when the dress came in but that didn't cause any problems because I ordered the dress enough in advance for it not to matter. I will say they took great care of the dress and gave me good advice on how to keep it clean and avoid wrinkling when I picked it up a few days before the wedding. Also, I chose their in house alterations and they weren't that great. It took 3 tries for them to get the hem right so I wouldn't be stepping on the dress, and the bustle ribbons broke at my reception. Looking back it's easier to look at the bad than the good but for the most part they were great about keeping appointments on schedule and being available, and they were usually always very nice! All in all not a bad place to buy your dress but there were some things I was disappointed with.

2015-06-29T18:42:47 Response from the vendor

Hi Kelsey, I want to thank you for your review. Reviews like yours are so helpful because it gives specific examples of where we missed the mark with you and gives us clear areas of where our team needs to improve to better serve our... Read Less Read More

This was the experience I was looking for.

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 RaeLynne S

The day before I went Classy Concepts I made an appointment at David's Bridal. I live in OKC but my mom lives in Arlington and I wanted to at least experience the dress moment with her. David's Bridal: was packed. Appointments did not apply when "walk in" clients superseded... Read More the appointment ratio. Classy Concepts: Was strait out of a dream. We were met with mimos and a wonderful one on one consultant. I was able to walk the floor with my mom and didcuss styles and looks. The third dress I tried on was The One. We couldn't have asked for more. The staff is so helpful and kind. **You should at least stop by to see what 5 star treatment is.**

Beautiful Dress

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Laurel B

I really had no idea that Mansfield had such an amazing bridal shop! I went to another big bridal store in Ft. Worth and didn't find anything that really jumped out at me. But at Classy Concepts I found a gorgeous Maggie Sottero dress that was perfect! The girls there were great... Read More about altering it as well and I got a great fit and so many compliments throughout my wedding reception. They were always really nice to work with and I loved going in for all of my fittings and everything. The only downside was one sales associate forgot to add tax to one of my purchases but I was able to pay it online instead of going back in. Overall, I would definitely recommend looking for a wedding dress there.

Classy Concepts

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Samantha D

I got my dress and bridesmaids dresses here. I love my dress and the staff made sure I loved it. After a few alterations it fit perfectly. They had a ton of different styles and the prices were reasonable. I would 100% recommend the dress shop.

The Classy Concepts Team is GREAT!

Reviewed on 4/22/2014 Vanessa P

All of the ladies at the classy concepts boutique are great to work with. I ordered 2 wedding dresses for my wedding, one for the ceremony and one for the reception. The reception dress was ordered last minute and the team ensured that it was rushed and it came in with plenty of... Read More time for alterations. I also ordered a bridesmaid dress for a wedding I am in later this year. I got my alterations done there and I also purchased my veil and other accessories there. The whole team worked with me and provided me with a great deal on each of my dresses and on my accessories.

Sottero & Midgley Wedding Gown

Reviewed on 4/10/2014 Ashley C

I loved my wedding gown. The lady in alterations was wonderful. I got the back lowered and buttons added, and it looked perfect.

Beautiful Dress

Reviewed on 1/27/2014 Tiffany

I bought my dress here, and it was perfect. I went in with my mind set on a specific style (as most brides do) and I picked 5 dresses out and the lady who helped me picked one that she thought would fit what I described....Wow they know their stuff, all the dresses I picked did... Read More not flatter me like the one she picked! It was hands down the PERFECT dress! I cant describe how much this dress was perfect for me! The only downside was the bustle....the day of the wedding (after the ceremony) as my bridesmaids went to bustle up my dress, the outer two buttons broke instantly (or the buttons fell of the string) I was heart broken....my dress was strapless and all lace with a cathedral train....needless to say I had to watch where I walked and who was behind me....until it was stepped on twice and the lace ripped in two spots on the part that was bustled....I was forced to hold my dress where ever I walked and it was a bit of a pain, however I am certain I will find a way to fix the small tears, and even though my dress ripped it didn't affect my wedding. So just make sure if your dress is bustled, the buttons wont come off easily (but that is true wherever you get your dress!) Anyways, Great Service, quality dresses!! (mine was designer, and they had to alter since I lost weight, and the alterations were perfect!) Definitely recommend going here!!

The Dress of My Dreams

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Jerez R

When I visited Classy Concepts Bridal Boutique I already picked out and paid for my wedding dress at another boutique. I know that every magazine, guide, and previous bride will tell you to stop looking once you find “the dress”. I was abiding by that sacred rule until I saw a... Read More dress on a mannequin in the window of Classy Concepts. The dress was ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS and I couldn’t walk down the aisle without. I was even willing to forgo the other dress and deal with the financial consequences of having 2 wedding dresses, because I couldn’t LIVE without this dress. So when I explained my situation to Loye and Sue they were complete Angels! First they explained the consequences of returning a bridal dress. After I swallowed that pill I still wanted to move forward with getting the dress of my dreams in their boutique. As a plus size bride, unfortunately the dress would not have been ready for my wedding day. So Sue to the rescue! She informed me that they could embellish my original dress with a similar pattern of the dress in the boutique. I was floored that this was even an option. Sue and Loye were so comforting and reassuring that I knew that I was leaving my dress is the best of care. When I saw MY dress, I was overwhelmingly satisfied. It was better than I could have imagined and the dress would not have come to fruition if it was not for the bridal professionals at Classy Concepts Bridal Boutique. I was enamored by their professionalism, dedication, and timeliness. I would definitely recommend them to ANYONE in Texas and outside of Texas. They are amazing and their work speaks for itself!

Perfect Wedding dress!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013

Would not have ever gone anywhere else to pick my wedding dress! They have all the styles I love. Service is pretty amazing too I love it all! I wish I could do it all again!

Love!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 megan b

Loved working with the staff picking out my dress, everyone was very helpful! Also loved how they where able to alter my dress to have a corset back! It turned out amazing you would of never known that it ever had a zipper!