Destination Wedding Photographer In South Florida

Specializing in destination wedding and family photography in South Florida. Your wedding day is something you have been planning for months with much excitement and anticipation. You are making many decisions and there are countless details you are putting together. It will all come together on your wedding day. I love documenting all those details you worked on, photographing those precious candid moments, and directing the formal shots you will be sharing with your family and friends. My heart as a photographer is to help you along this sweet season of your life and capture those meaningful moments. Most of my past brides love the beach, family, coffee, bubbly, laughter and are great creatives!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Serving South Florida & Beyond (786) 512-6445

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Elizabeth S

Claudia Rios and her team were simply amazing!!! She was able to capture everything that we wanted plus more and was super efficient and prepared! We have been blessed to find such a exceptional photographer who's desire it to make the groom and bride feel like the most special... Read More people on the planet. Pictures came out so gorgeous!!! I would recommend her any day of the week! Thank you Claudia for your wonderful talent that you have shared with us on that special day! You are a blessing!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Danielle F

If you live and south FL and need a photographer, you MUST go with Claudia! Not only did I love every single one of my pictures, her organizational skills and posing ideas were fantastic. Her and the second shooter she brought were both incredible and both so friendly. My... Read More husband and I truly enjoyed having her capture our very special day. Also, her turnaround to get photos back, is so quick! She is just all around amazing. Thanks for everything Claudia!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Melissa F

Claudia was absolutely amazing from the start! She was so helpful throughout the entire process and so thoughtful! Even with an unexpected change of venue she stuck by our side, and we were so blessed to have her capture our day :) Definitely looking forward to working with her... Read More again!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Allison V

Found Claudia on a wedding app when looking for photographers for me and my fiancés engagment photos down in Key Largo. We're from Cleveland Ohio but wanted to do some pictures while we were on vacation. He's military and works overseas so our time is limited to do these things.... Read More After getting quotes from different places I decided to go with Claudia Rios because her work was beautiful and felt most personable via email and let me tell you we were not disappointed! Best choice we could have ever made! She made us feel so comfortable that even my fiancé who is shy in front of cameras was enjoying himself which I think will make the photos even more authentic! Cannot say enough about her and how I wish I was having my wedding in the keys to use her again! We are now thinking of using her services for our first anniversary she was that impressionable in us!!! :) I highly recommend her as it was like working with a family friend. Her passion for the photos was contagious to say the least!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Carmen L

Claudia Rios photography is amazing! We loved our Wedding pictures and our engagement pictures. She's professional, friendly and takes pride in her work. Highly recommend her for an special occasion.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Jennifer S

Claudia was amazing. My husband and I are not comfortable in front of the camera or being the center of attention. Claudia made us feel at ease the entire time. Her photos are stunning. She was never intrusive throughout the entire wedding and still managed to get all the... Read More photos I wanted and then more. She always asked if I needed anything throughout the entire planning process. I would highly recommend Claudia.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Juliana L

Claudia and her team are the dream team!!! She was the most lovely person, she was patient and kind with me! We have been blessed to find such a great photographer who's desire it to make Me feel like everything was under control and give the best memories to kept for the... Read More rest of my life. The pic are amazing!!! I would recommend her for everything her pics are angelical, subliminal! Thank you Claudia for your amazing work and thank you for capture our memories. You are a blessing! Xoxo

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 S C

Claudia is theeee best! Had the pleasure of having her capture our baby shower. She arrived early to set up, super sweet and easy to work with. You can tell she loves what she does. Claudia made everyone feel comfortable. She helped get friends and family together for pictures... Read More as guests were arriving. I also received my pictures faster than any photographer I've ever worked with. I would highly recommend Claudia to capture your wedding, baby shower, or next family event. Thank you so much Claudia !!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017

I am so grateful to have picked Claudia as our photographer for our wedding. She was so attentive, helpful and nice to work with. She has reminded me of details I never even thought of and she gave us more pictures than we thought we would get for our total number of pictures at... Read More the end. I already told all of my friends that live around Miami to use her for any event because she literally is the best. She carried my makeup bag, she warned me about where best lighting was, she showed me great ideas of pictures and overall her attitude set her apart from any other photographer I have ever even talked to during the process of finding one. I cant help but say a BIG THANK YOU to her and her assistant to make my family and friends feel so welcomed and have the time of our lives.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Jordan T

Out of all of the photographers I have worked with in South Florida, Claudia is by far my favorite! My husband and I can be a little awkward in front of the camera, but Claudia guided us through out the session and gave us photos we will cherish forever. Photo sessions can... Read More sometimes be intimidating, but our session with Claudia was extremely comfortable and fun. It felt like a friend was taking photos of us. If you are searching for a photographer in South Florida, end your search here. I recommend Claudia 110%.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Danilo V

I love the beautiful images that Claudia captured for me. But what I love even more is Claudia's friendly, happy pleasant demeanor. It inspired trust in a shy person like myself and I felt comfortable and free to be myself knowing I had a caring professional like Claudia behind... Read More the lens. A delightful experience I am happy to recommend to you.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Trista T

Claudia was incredible to work with. Very helpful through the entire planning process of our wedding, especially since I was across the country. She was always so quick at getting back to me. She was very professional and worked great with our family and kids. We had a great... Read More time working with her and so appreciate her and all of the photographs we received for our wedding. They are outstanding and we will cherish them for a lifetime. I could not say enough great things about Claudia. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Betty B

I would give Claudia and her team 20 stars if I could! Claudia is such an amazing photographer and really has an amazing eye! Not only was she amazing on my wedding day, her work even made me and my husband shed tears!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Irene M

We are very happy with our wedding photography!!! Claudia was wonderful. There was so much in my mind on my wedding day that I could not focus on everything going on around me. Claudia was so helpful, sweet and professional that helped me feel relaxed. Our experience was... Read More exceptional and I would recommend her to anyone who wants to hire the perfect photographer.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Bris C

Claudia Rios Photography has actually gone beyond my Expectations. Claudia is not only a professional who knows how to create memories and transforms them into art but she manages to capture the unimaginable; special moments I would never want to forget. Claudia is classy, very... Read More sweet, patient, flexible and fun from beginning to end. Claudia was a blessing for my family and I. What do I love most about her style? Definitely, that Claudia through her work gave me the uniqueness of my very own special day. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Jenny G

We had a destination wedding and it was alittle hard planning at the beginning , but Claudia was a blessing even in the months before the wedding. She was super responsive to emails and texts, gave us amazing tips and help when need it. On our wedding day, Claudia did an... Read More outstanding from beginning to end. She is professional, flexible, detail-oriented photographer. As a person I think she sweet and caring person willing to go the extra mile for any one. Claudia will make your big day absolutely magical!

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Alexa S

Claudia Rios Photography left me in awe. I was provided with excellent customer service and amazing photos! Claudia Rios photography made me feel so special on my big day and helped me with all of my other needs without being asked. Absolutely wonderful, will definitely... Read More recommend to others!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Alexis W

Our experience with Claudia was spectacular! We would give her 10 stars if we could. She was attentive to every detail of our day. It is easy to see how she loves photographing weddings. We loved having Claudia as our wedding photographer and would highly recommend her to... Read More all couples looking for a photographer in Miami area. Our pictures come out stunning!!! ! Thank you Claudia Rios and team for capturing our wedding day to perfection!

Claudia Rios

My passion can be summed up in that I believe in true love, romance never dies, life is a big adventure and dreams do come true! Being able to capture these incredible life moments is a dream come true to me that is both fulfilling and fun. Learning how couples meet, listening to how the proposal happened and photographing your first kiss as husband and wife fill me with the love I have for what I do.