Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists

Savannah, GA, Savannah, GA, GA (786) 375-1215

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Erin D

Claudia is great! She was there to do my make-up (the bride) and a few other girls. I also separately hired two girls to do hair and more makeup. Claudia ended up fixing makeup that the others did! She totally saved us and did way more than originally planned!! As the bride,... Read More my makeup was perfect in person and in pictures. I have never felt more beautiful! I am also very picky about my eyeliner/shadow so Claudia had a big task, but as I said, it turned out perfect!

A no for me

Reviewed on 4/06/2015

I chose this vendor as my MUA unfortunately, my luck wasn't as good as the other brides that worked with her. After making a confirmation with me for date/time, I later received an email asking me if my make-up time could be moved up. I couldn't due to breakfast that morning... Read More with family. She let me know at that time that she wouldn't be able to do my make-up. I will say that she was nice about it and let me know that the make-up will last, but, but it was just a disappoint for me.

A Talented Make-up Artist

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Monica V

Claudia is truly a talented make-up artist and I wouldn't use anybody else. She takes her time, knows what colors to match your skin tone/type and is also very friendly. She has done my make-up for several occasions and I’m always impressed with her work. She can do any look... Read More from natural to dramatic and also gives excellent beauty and make-up advice! Her make-up is top quality and after a long night of dancing your make-up will always remain fully intact. She will make you look amazing for any occasion.

Best makeup Artist

Reviewed on 1/21/2015

Claudia has done my makeup for many occasions. And I've absoutley loved my makeup every single time. She's a amazing makeup artist and is talented in what she does. I highly recommend her for all types of events.

AMAZING WORK! Truly a professional!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015

Claudia loves what she does and it shows in her work! She knows what works best on everyone and takes such pride in making people look and feel their best! I definitely recommend Claudia for any of your makeup needs! She's amazing!

Claudia is THE BEST!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Brittany N

I wish I could have Claudia do my makeup every day. She is a sweetheart, very professional, and just great at what she does. I don't remember the cost, but I do remember it was VERY reasonable. I highly recommend Claudia's services to anyone and everyone.