Boston's Premier Photo Booth Rental Company

Clear Choice Photo Booth specializes in a custom photo booth experience. Our photo booths are trusted by thousands of event planners each year. We cover every occasion from weddings, corporate events, bar and bat Mitzvahs, holiday parties, trade shows, and even music festivals!

$ – Inexpensive

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

65 Hale Street, Beverly, MA New England (617) 701-6303
INSTAGRAM

Exceeded all of my expectations in summer of 2013

Reviewed on 9/24/2013

We wanted all facets of our daughter and son-in-law's wedding to be perfect. As part of it we were excited about the idea of a photo booth and happened to identify Clear Choice Photo and Video Booths online. This was an 'extra' for the weeding and we were all excited about it... Read More but still a bit nervous as we had not seen their work before. Well, they showed up right on schedule, greeted everyone who came to the booth and made them comfortable and became one of the seamless components of what did turn out to be a perfect wedding. The pictures the guests were given onsite were outstanding, the props hilarious, the album loaded with all of these new and old friends and family and the soft copies of all the pictures given to us after the event will come in very handy for some future fun using these unique pictures. Anyone who had held or is planning a wedding knows the high associated costs of all the important parts to a wedding. Relative to the other costs the photo booth was actually a relatively minor cost but great value based on the experience and the feedback of our 170 guests. We will not hesitate to recommend Clear choice to anyone and actually hope for another opportunity to enjoy their services. KT

2013-09-24T22:32:10 Response from the vendor

Thank You for the kind words Ken! I appreciate it, and look forward to working with you again!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Lisa T

Mark was great to work with leading up to our June 2017 wedding. He answered all our questions quickly and was very responsive. Our photo booth strip was exactly what we asked for, and the staff that night was professional and fun. Everyone enjoyed the photobooth!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Sarah T

My husband and I were really happy we chose Clear Choice Photo Booth for our wedding. It was definitely a hit with our guests, and the photos all turned out so well! Clear Choice provided cute props. All the guests got a copy of their photo strip; the other copy they pasted into... Read More our scrapbook (which we provided). This is a really fun way to do a guestbook! The photo booth attendant--I think her name was Megan--was so sweet and friendly. They did a really great job; prices seemed very reasonable, and we’d definitely use them again.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kate S

Extremely helpful and professional. The scrap book was wonderful and there was an attendant there the entire time to assist. The props were great. I would use them again and again!

PICK THIS ONE!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Marcos M

They were were worth every penny. Excellent service, design, and creativity!! The guestbook idea was awesome. Guests loved going to the booth and i have recommended them to future friends getting married. Excellent communication, availability and overall A+.

Clear Choice - Great experience

Reviewed on 10/18/2014

My wife and I could not have been more satisfied with our decision to use clear choice photo booth for our wedding. Their staff was very helpful during the planning process, and took the burden off of our shoulders. On the day of the wedding they showed up early and even stayed... Read More a bit later to ensure our guests were able to get their pictures in. Highly recommended.

August 2013 Wedding

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Lynda Lee F

Clear Choice provided Photo Booth services for my wedding and they were awesome!! Everything was set up on time and they brought props for us to use. It was a huge hit! The attendant was super nice and the entire planning process went smoothly. I received digital copies of... Read More all the photos and a nice album where the guests signed with their pictures as well. Clear Choice was fabulous and the photo booth was so much fun. Thank you!

Mark Davidson

I’m a pair of broken in Sperry’s, a checkered bowtie, and a bottle of Sam’s Seasonal. I the am the Boston franchisee owner, and in late 2012 I joined the Clear Choice Photo Booth family and haven't looked back. Before joining the team, I earned my degree in commercial photography, so I love to geek out about photo booths, and love to learn about new technologies that will take your photo booth experience to the next level!