Clear View Video Productions

Baton Rouge & New Orleans, LA

Video Services for Your Special Day

Your wedding day will be one of the most memorable days of your life, one that you will want to share with family and friends for generations to come. Pictures allow you to recall your day, video will let you relive those memories for a lifetime.

$$ - Affordable

Baton Rouge & New Orleans, LA

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/27/2011 Kristen S

Mark was so easy to work with. He answered ALL my many questions. :) My video was just as he had promised! My photogragher even commented to me how impressed she was with all the filming Mark and his wife did throughout the whole night! I am so pleased with all the memories that were captured on video (some that my photographer missed!) I LOVE LOVE LOVE my video!! I was more emotional watching it than I was on my wedding day :) I can not imagine not having the video and being able to relive that special day! It is absolutely PRICELESS!!

11/28/2011 Response from the vendor

Awwwwww, you're making me blush. What a sweet heart!!It was a perfect day and the perfect wedding...God I love my brides!!! They are awesome!!

GREAT VIDEOGRAPHERS!!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2011 Wendy W

I recently used Clear View Video Productions for my wedding. Let me just start out by saying how incredibly nice and easy to work with Mark Zumo and his wife are! They did the video for my best friends wedding that I was in a few years ago and I remember thinking how nice and extremely professional they were. Her package included the interview session with her and her now husband. When I watched this at the rehearsal dinner I fell in love with the idea! It was SO cute! I thought about how great it would be to look back on when I'm older. When I asked my friend about them she raved about how great they were and said her video came out amazing! I am looking forward to seeing our wedding video because I know it will be amazing too!

11/28/2011 Response from the vendor

Thank you WendyYou were so beautiful you made it very easy for me. I hope you both nothing but joy and happiness all your life.

Great Videographer

Reviewed on 3/21/2011 Ashley A

Mark was great from the very beginning. When I called to discuss services, we talked for an hour which was good because I was clueless as to what I was getting into! He was very personable and friendly with my fiance' and me, as well as our wedding party, and he made sure he was capturing everything we wanted at the ceremony and reception.

3/21/2011 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley... Both of you were wonderful to work with. It was my pleasure as well as my honor to create such a special memory for both of your familes.

TO Clear View Video Productions