Clergy for Weddings

(3)

100 mile radius of Chicago, IL

Making your wedding dreams come true.

The goal of Clergy for Weddings is to please you and make your personalized wedding service tasteful and beautiful, while including the exact elements that would make your wedding service all that you wish it to be and more. Call us today to discuss your wedding.

Denomination

Christian, Civil Marriage, Interfaith, Non-Denominational/Secular

100 mile radius of Chicago, IL

good

10/14/2011 Robin N

i had rich officiat our wedding. He was very good. He cared about doing what WE wanted. I loved that. But that also is what bothered me to a degree because i wanted to not make a joke of our ceremony but still do what we wanted. I guess i wanted a bit more direction. But he was good and we were happy

Did a great job

9/17/2011 Rose R

Very happy with customizable services

A TRUE BLESSING!!!

6/11/2011 Alexis N

We had the pleasure of having Rev. Rich and Sharon Lindvall officiate at our wedding and WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CEREMONY IT WAS!!!!! From the very beginning of us meeting with Rev. Lindvall, they encouraged us to be prepared for our wedding, and also pre-marriage tips to maintain a successful and happy engagement and soon to be wedding. They also provided us with different ceremony script examples for either Religious, Non-Religious and Non-Denominational ceremonies. We were also allowed to tailor the ceremony to our specifications. Our wedding started at 4pm and Rev. Sharon Lindvall was there by 3:20pm. She was very comforting, and accomodating and very gracious. I would recommend them highly!!!

Send Email