Clergy for Weddings

Christian, Interfaith

100 mile radius of Chicago, IL

Married but disappointed

Reviewed on 11/11/2012 Sara S

Rev. Richard Lindvall was set to officiate our ceremony. We planned a wedding from out of state so all correspondence prior to our meeting was fantastic. He was able to provide several examples of scripts, readings, etc. and encouraged us to make it our own. However, Rev.... Read More Lindvall was called out on an emergency and was unable to service at our wedding; notification was sent to me via email four days prior to our wedding day. A sub was sent in place which Clergy for Weddings guarantees, a nice perk for some peace of mind. Unfortunately, we had some issues with the sub, i.e. lack of correspondence, late to rehearsal, lack of direction. I would have preferred a phone call from Rev. Lindvall regarding the change as we were traveling to town that day and normally wouldn't have checked email. And I must admit that I am disappointed in how the sub handled the situation. No response to emails before nor after the service, contradicting direction during rehearsal, and our ceremony length was severely shortened. In the end we got through the ceremony and am married. The service fees were very reasonable and I'm sure it would be a lot more enjoyable for us if Rev. Lindvall was able to perform.

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Robin N

i had rich officiat our wedding. He was very good. He cared about doing what WE wanted. I loved that. But that also is what bothered me to a degree because i wanted to not make a joke of our ceremony but still do what we wanted. I guess i wanted a bit more direction. But he was... Read More good and we were happy

Did a great job

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Rose R

Very happy with customizable services

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Alexis N

We had the pleasure of having Rev. Rich and Sharon Lindvall officiate at our wedding and WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CEREMONY IT WAS!!!!! From the very beginning of us meeting with Rev. Lindvall, they encouraged us to be prepared for our wedding, and also pre-marriage tips to maintain a... Read More successful and happy engagement and soon to be wedding. They also provided us with different ceremony script examples for either Religious, Non-Religious and Non-Denominational ceremonies. We were also allowed to tailor the ceremony to our specifications. Our wedding started at 4pm and Rev. Sharon Lindvall was there by 3:20pm. She was very comforting, and accomodating and very gracious. I would recommend them highly!!!

Start a Conversation!