Clergy Wedding Services

(8)

, FL

Clergy Wedding Services ( Making your day special)

In a day and time when many couples are not making the commitment to become husband and wife. Clergy Wedding Services simply promotes the marriage covenant before God, Families, and Friends. I will do everything possible to make your wedding day a time to remember.

Denomination

Catholic, Christian, Civil Marriage, Interfaith, Non-Denominational/Secular, Premarital Counseling

Clergy Wedding Services - amazing!!

4/26/2013 Christa B

Rev. Craig Grandstaff is simply the best. He was wonderful to talk to and meet with prior to our wedding day for planning and was so caring. He was quick to answer any of our questions and help us with whatever he could. He truly made our ceremony spectacular and we can't thank him enough!!

Clergy Wedding Services

4/07/2012 Cheryl M

Reverens Craig E. Grandstaff did a wonderful job during our ceremony as well as assisted us during the wedding practice the day before. I would highly recommend him for your wedding.

Wonderful Service

11/19/2011 Tina N

I loved working with Rev. Grandstaff. He listened and was supportive. I would recommend paying extra for the rehearsal, it will help alleviate most of your anxiety on the wedding day. I would recommend him to anyone, he's great to work with.

If I had more time I would of kept looking

11/11/2011 Brittney J

I was running out of time before my wedding and I didnt want to pay over $200 for an officiant. He was the cheapest I could find and he did a good job but if I had more time and more of a budget to spend I would have gone somewhere else. He was talking about his mortgage with my now husband on the stage before the ceremony, when all he wanted to do was have some thinking time. He has a smacking noise he does with his mouth all during the ceremony. But he was experienced in doing weddings and knew what he was doing. But he wouldn't let you change any of his ceremonies to create your own.

Friendly- for the 30 minutes we were with him!

10/15/2011 Windy F

Rev. Grandstaff was a very nice man. The ceremony was wonderful. Outside of the vows, he was a very quiet and reserved. The only thing I have is that I wish we could've had a rehearsal- we just didn't have an extra $100+ for it!

Terrific!

5/22/2011 Elizabeth K

Rev Grandstaff was fantastic at our wedding. I only wish that we had done a rehearsal with him because we (not him) were a little crazy right before the ceremony. He was great!

Very nice

8/26/2010 Christina R

The officiant was really great. He knew what he was doing and was very helpful.

Rev. Craig Grandstaff

12/31/2010 Jennifer C

Very personal and felt like we had known him forever!

Send Email