(9)

San Francisco, CA

Capacity: Up to 100 | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Cliff House features a private room called the Terrace Room that has a new outdoor terrace featuring views of the Pacific Ocean and Ocean Beach. The Terrace Room seats up to 120 people for a truly unique sit down event or up to 170 people for a cocktail reception suiting any type of occasion.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

$$$

Style

Mansion/Historic Site, Restaurant

1090 Point Lobos, San Francisco, CA

Amazing venue best deal in the city

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 jennifer a

I looked at a lot of venues for our wedding but this was by far the best value for my dollar. The people we worked with were very responsive and friendly. Be sure to be clear about which vendors you are using and everything should be good.

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Laura V

The space was beautiful. The event manager Virginia was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. We went with the buffet, and it was delicious. Pricing per person was comparable to other places, and they didn't charge very much for the space itself. (Drinks were pricey, though.) Even the weather cooperated and we were able to have the ceremony outside on the balcony! My only complaint was that, since we went with the afternoon time slot, they hustled us out of there at 3:45. (It started at 11:30.)

So accommodating!

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Danesa J

We had a small reception....as they didn't know it was a reception! We arranged to have 12 of us in Sutro's. They designed a menu with choices, waived our cake cutting fee, gave us a small corkage price...and our waiter was PERFECT! He certainly knew how to make our event special.

Beautiful location, wonderful service

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Vania C

I appreciated all the work that Virginia and Lauraine did to help put my wedding together. They were my contacts and were so friendly and helpful from the beginning. They were able to work with me and make suggestions to help my budget. The end result was amazing and all my guests couldn't stop talking about the venue and it's location. It makes for very beautiful photographs. The wait staff was very polite and attentive. I strongly recommend this location. It is worth every penny!

Best Wedding Location in SF!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Monica Y

We had a daytime wedding at the Cliff House. It was the perfect location to show off the great views to our guests who were all from out of town. The organizers are fantastic, very organized, and will take you through every step of the planning process. The Terrace Room is so pretty, that it didn't need any decorations. I was so worried of how everything would flow and things set out at the right place and time. They worked with my people on the day of, so I didn't need to worry at all! It was all perfect, with no hiccups or problems. Overall, it was a great experience.

Rude wedding coordinator on day of wedding.

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 hsiao c

Location was windy, cold and foggy on the day of the wedding. It was a known risk of using that location in August. Some of the guest felt the wedding coordinator on the day of the wedding was rude.

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Corey B

Beautiful venue right on the water. Historic Landmark of San Francisco. Virginia helped coordinate the wedding and she went above and beyond to help with any questions we had. Would definitely reccommend!

Absolutely FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Melissa W

The service recieved from the Cliff House was amazing from beginning to end! Virginia and Masoud were the best we could have ever asked for. Our guests were astounded by the level of quality of food as well as the attention to detail paid to the evening of the event!

Reviewed on 5/12/2011 JEANIE K

Beautiful setting for wedding and reception. Food, service, and quality are outstanding.

Send Email