Climbing The Walls

Gastonia, Belmont, Mt. Holly, & Dallas, NC.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1708 E. Garrison Blvd, Gastonia, NC
Gastonia, Belmont, Mt. Holly, & Dallas, NC.

Reviewed on 2/12/2016

I would not recommend ordering from this florist. I ordered a mixed basket of spring flowers for $50. The picture on the website looked very nice. The recipient of the flower just texted me a picture of the flowers and it looks nothing at all like the picture on the website.... Read More There were only a few flowers in it and I could see more dried grass in the bottom of the basket than anything. Such a waste of money. Also I had scheduled the flowers to be delivered on 2/11 and they were delivered on 2/12. I tried to call the phone number listed on their website to complain and I was dumped into a voice mailbox that had not been activated. Very unprofessional.

Review for Climbing the Walls

Reviewed on 9/04/2008 Kerri Neil S

Wonderful job. All very natural arrangements and creative and hard work was second to none. He did an amazing job and would help with whatever he could in making the flowers and anything else that you needed help with great. Would not use anyone else if I had to do it... Read More again.;If you like pink or conventional floral arrangements this is not your place.

Start a Conversation!