Book Your Wedding with Club Lake Plantation

A BACKYARD IN APOPKA, FL

Club Lake Plantation is a great location for a couple’s dream rustic or barn wedding. The 43-acre ranch is located at the heart of Apopka, Florida and includes two magnificent lakes, various farm and ranch animals and lush vegetation. You and your guests will have nearly endless choices of beautiful spots to have your photos taken. Host your wedding ceremony and reception here, either indoors or outside.

Lakeside Chapel. Couples who want to have their wedding ceremony outdoors can choose to exchange vows overlooking the lake. The lakeside chapel is a semi-enclosed area surrounded by huge trees. It has a brick walkway leading to the altar, six rows of wooden pews on each side and a beautiful view of the lake on one side and the vast open space on all other sides.

Fields. For a completely natural setting, you can also opt for the grassy fields under the huge oak trees. This venue has a brick walkway leading up to the wooden trellis gazebo that can be decorated any way you want.

Reception Hall. Indoor receptions can be held at the reception hall—an intimate space than can hold a maximum of 300 guests. The concrete floor, wooden walls, exposed beam ceiling and the aluminum roof adds a truly unique, rustic vibe that goes ideally well with any barn or country-style wedding theme.

Club Lake Plantation offers different wedding packages to suit a couple’s preference and budget. A reception-only package is available and allows four-hour use of the outdoor wedding locations as well as separate suites for the groom and bride to get dressed. All packages that include the wedding reception give couples and their guests access to other locations on the property including the long branch saloon, cocktail hour area and reception hall. You can also choose among packages that include access to the fire pit, entertainment facilities and DJs, floral packages, bartenders, day-of coordinator and catering service that can be basic or more comprehensive.

Couples who want full service can opt for the most comprehensive package that includes wedding coordination from planning to the day of the event, complete table setup that includes linen and silverware.

All wedding packages include a complimentary one-hour rehearsal. Couples also get one-day access before the wedding date where they can do their engagement photos anywhere in the property.

Club Lake Plantation

Club Lake Plantation is a 43 acre ranch located in Apopka, FL. The property has two lakes surrounded by beautiful vegetation and various animals. The ranch is owned and operated by Randy and Carol Suggs, they are extremely devoted to sharing their property with all of their visitors and giving to the community. Club Lake Plantation holds an annual fall festival every year, we rent out the venue for weddings, birthday parties, corporate events, company retreats, Christmas parties, and much more. No matter what the occasion we got you covered.

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

3403 Rock Springs Road, Apopka, FL (407) 703-2707
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Emily U

We absolutely loved our experience with Club Lake. The venue itself is gorgeous, and many of our guests complimented on its natural beauty, as well as the many areas in which guests could hang out and linger. I loved that it wasn't totally limited to one banquet hall, but rather... Read More had a fire pit area, a cocktail area, the barn overhang/dining and dancing area, and the ceremony area all completely separate within the one big property. Absolutely beautiful. Natalie is who I worked with most often, and is really a joy to work with, very accommodating and understanding, very willing to explain any answers to questions we have, walk us through various aspects of the venue, and sit with us without making us feel rushed at every visit we had. The other staff members were always friendly and helpful when I interacted with them. I would recommend this venue to anyone, and we would definitely do it all over again here if we could!!! A dream day, and club lake helped to make that possible.

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Laura C

Club Lake Plantation could not have been a more perfect venue for our wedding. From the gorgeous outdoor ceremony setting to the newly renovated reception hall, every corner was absolute perfection and our guests were raving nonstop about its beauty. Natalie was so great to work... Read More with as well and was so accommodating to our budget. I wish we could go back and do it all over again, but I'd definitely recommend this place to any bride. Its just stunning and our day was magical.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Shea H

There are not enough words to say how wonderful Club Lake Plantation is. My husband and I knew as soon as we saw the property that we had to get married there. We originally worked with Patrick but when he left, Natalie took over and what a blessing she was. She was so... Read More organized, so sweet, so prompt on responding to questions and ensuring our day was perfect. The forecast called for rain on our big day & Natalie went out of the way to ensure we would find coverage in the event we needed it. She made my stress level so much better through the entire planning process. The venue is GORGEOUS and even that is putting it lightly. Every single one of our guests raved about it and said they'd never seen a venue so pretty. I absolutely cannot wait to see our pictures because I know the venue made them even more beautiful. If you're on the fence about choosing CLP for your wedding, just do it. I can promise you that you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Kathy S

We loved the venue and all the guest felt the same!!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Jihae L

CLP was the perfect venue for my wedding! The venue itself was beautiful, rustic, and chic - everything I was looking for. Natalie was such a pleasure to work with! She was very responsive, patient, and accommodating. The all-inclusive packages offered definitely helped make... Read More planning easier (since I currently live in Boston) . All of the vendors were amazing as well! Originally, my reception was supposed to be indoors/outdoors, but it was very chilly during my wedding. The CLP team worked their magic and were able to fit all my guests inside - which was life saving! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Sara L

At CLP they give nothing but the absolute BEST! I was treated with the upmost respect and love! They always made sure I felt like a princess for my special day! So excited to be a CLP Bride!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Andrea Z

Club lake plantation was a beautiful romantic, rustic yet elegant place to get married. I fell in the place the moment I first saw it. Natalie was amazing I wish I could have worked with her the entire time. She was kind and attentive! The reason why I gave them 4 stars is... Read More because when it was time to work with Rachel she was very unorganized and the day of my wedding she was supposed to write on the welcome sign and she put the wrong year we got married jan 15 2018!and she put jan 15 2017 she try to make it better by sending us 15 dollars 😒but that cant change the fact that everyone saw it and it’s in all are pictures it’s embarrassing she took forever sending the floor plans to the wedding planner too just days before our wedding! I felt like there wasn’t much communication going on between them ! Another thing I didn’t really like was they don’t let you stay on the property past 11 pm even if you want to book them to midnight you can’t ! Other than that everything else was great !

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Katie W

The venue is absolutely gorgeous and everyone there (including the vendors they work with) did a wonderful job. It was everything I dreamed of and more! They all worked together really well and always kept me informed. Everyone that came loved it and can't stop complimenting how... Read More beautiful the place was!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Kelsey S

Club Lake Plantation is a gorgeous venue, that had everything we wanted and more. We were having an extremely difficult time finding a wedding venue that wasn’t a hotel ballroom and felt comfortable with in Central Florida. We were lucky enough to be a able to fin Club Lake, and... Read More immediately fell in love. We worked with Natalie, and then later Rachel. Both were kind and helpful. The venue itself was everything we could have hoped it would be. It was expanded shortly after we saw it for the first time, and they did an absolutely incredible job with the expansion. The Oak Lawn was everything I wanted for our ceremony, and was an almost ethereal location for us to exchange our vows. Our only note, is that communication with Club Lake was rough at times. We would often had to send a few emails or have our wedding planner contact the venue. However, we did always get a response, it just took a little time and patience. We got nothing but compliments about the venue and how unique and perfect it was. Everyone, was absolutely captivated with the area and we couldn’t have asked for more. We would definitely recommend Club Lake to anyone who was looking for a new, different, and gorgeous venue.

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Lindsey P

When my husband and I first saw Club Lake Plantation we knew instantly it was the venue for us and we couldn't of been more right. Natalie and Rachel were amazing and a pleasure to work with. They quickly got back to us on all of our constant questions. From decor to floor... Read More plans the team was able to accommodate all of our requests. We had a larger wedding of around 200 guests and Club Lake was easily able to fit the larger guest count comfortably for ceremony and reception. Cocktails catering also did a great job on the food as well. Everyone complimented the meal and how much they enjoyed it. Also, there was never a long line at the bar which is always a bonus. Our guests had the best time and are still raving about the venue and the food. They were all really impressed and it makes me feel good knowing we definitely made the right choice in choosing Club Lake.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Dawn F

Club Lake Plantation is an absolutely stunning venue with amazing owners and staff who care about every last detail. I do not think any review can do this place justice! My husband and I had an idea of the perfect venue – rustic, old Florida with impressive grandfather oaks... Read More and Spanish moss, an outdoor ceremony area and comfortable, covered reception area. The moment we drove up to the property, we knew. It had everything we wanted and more. We did look at several other beautiful venues, but Club Lake effortlessly won us over. We married in October. Club Lake Plantation was such an enchanting and memorable backdrop to one of the most amazing days of our lives.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kasey M

My husband and I got married at Club Lake Plantation in October and it was a dream. The whole Club Lake staff was very accommodating and easy to work with. Natalie and Rachel were great and really helped to make our vision happen. The all inclusive packages they offer made the... Read More planning process easier with still allowing us to personalize everything. I would highly recommend this ceremony and reception venue.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Katelyn D

CLP was honestly the most beautiful place on my wedding day! Everything came out so perfectly and even better than I expected! Because they have everything already planned out for you it was so stress free and all of the places they have working with them are beyond perfect!... Read More Would definitely recommend then place for anyone getting married. Country route or not! Anything is possible at CLP!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Karen J

Club Lake Plantation and their staff (Natalie, Carol )could not have been any better! On every point they are amazing. From the initial tour, explanation of the wedding packages all the way through the rehearsal and then the DAY they were the most professional and accurate staff... Read More I could wish for. The beauty of the Club Lake Plantation is exquisite. If you are looking for a wedding venue you owe it to yourself to take a tour of the unbelievable venue.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Ashley S

Club lake plantation is the most beautiful venue I've ever seen. We got married in October and it ended up being hot and humid and even rainy but it didn't matter. The wedding, grounds, and reception hall were so beautiful and everybody had a blast dancing and enjoying the... Read More beautiful scenery. It really captured the rustic natural beauty I was looking for and was perfect for my fall/Halloween themed wedding. Communication planning the wedding was a little rough because I lived 2 hours away but between Natalie, Carol, and Rachel I got most of my questions answered in a timely manner. My recommendation is to get the decor you want early and bring it in to test out at the venue first. We had a large wedding party (26 people) and a large guest list (190ish). I personally think this is an excessive amount of people looking back but club lake did an excellent job accommodating so many. Overall in the chaos of planning and celebrating a wedding, club lake plantation was the perfect venue and I would do it there again in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Kaydi G

This venue is absolutely gorgeous and Natalie and the staff were so helpful, receptive and easy to work with! Love them!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jena P

This venue was absolutely beautiful! From the moment we stepped foot on the Plantation everyone was so caring and really made the whole experience unforgettable. Natalie was super fabulous and soooooooo sweet, she was always willing "make the bride happy" I am still get texts... Read More and such about how gorgeous and fun my wedding was.... book with club lake for your dream rustic wedding.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Maria R

The entire staff at CLP was amazing. We visited many venues in Central Florida and this was by far the most beautiful, unique and a great value for all that is included. I would recommend this location to any bride who is looking for a charming, rustic venue for their wedding.... Read More You will not find a more accommodating venue anywhere else.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Lisa G

Club lake was the wedding of our dreams. The organization, natural beauty, organized staff, and additional wedding pieces made our minds eye picture blown out of the water. Can't help but look back and smile on our special day!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Heather P

Such an amazing staff and a GORGEOUS venue!!! HIDDEN GEM!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kayla H

Working with Natalie and Club Lake Plantation was great. My fiance and I had looked a number of venues and never found one that felt right for us. Well, the moment we stepped onto Club Lake Plantations property, we knew we had found the place! Natalie and the CLP team went above... Read More and beyond for us at every step, making sure we were happy. My wedding turned out beautiful, and all my guest loved it! Even weeks after our wedding, we still have people raving about how much they loved the venue. There is so much room for guests to move around, and so much to look at - perfect if you have kids attending. Every time we stepped foot on the property, I was so impressed with how CLEAN everything was. Natalie and the CLP team made sure that I was taken care of, going above and beyond what she had to do. CLP is also the perfect backdrop for wedding pictures - they have so many areas to take them. I am very happy with our experience and have already recommended CLP to numerous people. I can't wait to see the final results of the upgrades they are doing - I'm sure they will be stunning.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Christine H

I cannot begin to tell you how overjoyed we are with the experience we had with Club Lake Plantation. They were an absolute dream to deal with, from the first meeting through our daughters amazing wedding. I do not think you can find a more beautiful venue, staffed with more... Read More attentive, and caring people than CLP. The vendors that recommend are all stellar. Our day went off without one complication or bit of drama. We cannot say enough good things about Natalie, she is amazing to work with, and one of the sweetest and most sincere people we have met. Randy and Carol (the owners) treated us like family, and worked tirelessly to ensure that the venue was perfect, so that they could provide the perfect setting for our daughters dream wedding. Our guests went on and on about what a fairytale setting CLP was. Thank you all!!!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Stephanie L

Club Lake Plantation was the absolute best choice for our wedding. The location is beautiful and has the rustic chic look that is so popular these days. It is only about 30 minutes from downtown Orlando, so it's an easy commute for out of town guests. Natalie and her staff were... Read More very helpful in setting up our event. I highly recommend it to any couple searching for an event venue.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Jean F

Club Lake Plantation was great an our wedding site for a wonderful day. Natalie and her team did an excellent job in every step in the planning process. The venue absolutely beautiful and it couldn't have been a more perfect day.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

Club Lake Plantation & Patrick By far surpassed the other (more snooty) venues we considered for our daughter's sunset wedding. The property has simplistic beauty and needs no extra decoration. Patrick's easy going personality, attention to detail, organizational & people... Read More skills, and humor made my job easy and our day complete!

Meet The Events Director

Natalie Perche

Hi! My name is Natalie Perche and I am looking forward to working with you and making your wedding day a dream come true! Our mission is to have happy brides and smooth and joyful celebrations here in our country setting.