Book Your Wedding with Club Lake Plantation

A BACKYARD IN APOPKA, FL

Club Lake Plantation is a great location for a couple’s dream rustic or barn wedding. The 43-acre ranch is located at the heart of Apopka, Florida and includes two magnificent lakes, various farm and ranch animals and lush vegetation. You and your guests will have nearly endless choices of beautiful spots to have your photos taken. Host your wedding ceremony and reception here, either indoors or outside.

Lakeside Chapel. Couples who want to have their wedding ceremony outdoors can choose to exchange vows overlooking the lake. The lakeside chapel is a semi-enclosed area surrounded by huge trees. It has a brick walkway leading to the altar, six rows of wooden pews on each side and a beautiful view of the lake on one side and the vast open space on all other sides.

Fields. For a completely natural setting, you can also opt for the grassy fields under the huge oak trees. This venue has a brick walkway leading up to the wooden trellis gazebo that can be decorated any way you want.

Reception Hall. Indoor receptions can be held at the reception hall—an intimate space than can hold a maximum of 300 guests. The concrete floor, wooden walls, exposed beam ceiling and the aluminum roof adds a truly unique, rustic vibe that goes ideally well with any barn or country-style wedding theme.

Club Lake Plantation offers different wedding packages to suit a couple’s preference and budget. A reception-only package is available and allows four-hour use of the outdoor wedding locations as well as separate suites for the groom and bride to get dressed. All packages that include the wedding reception give couples and their guests access to other locations on the property including the long branch saloon, cocktail hour area and reception hall. You can also choose among packages that include access to the fire pit, entertainment facilities and DJs, floral packages, bartenders, day-of coordinator and catering service that can be basic or more comprehensive.

Couples who want full service can opt for the most comprehensive package that includes wedding coordination from planning to the day of the event, complete table setup that includes linen and silverware.

All wedding packages include a complimentary one-hour rehearsal. Couples also get one-day access before the wedding date where they can do their engagement photos anywhere in the property.

Club Lake Plantation

Club Lake Plantation is a 43 acre ranch located in Apopka, FL. The property has two lakes surrounded by beautiful vegetation and various animals. The ranch is owned and operated by Randy and Carol Suggs, they are extremely devoted to sharing their property with all of their visitors and giving to the community. Club Lake Plantation holds an annual fall festival every year, we rent out the venue for weddings, birthday parties, corporate events, company retreats, Christmas parties, and much more. No matter what the occasion we got you covered.

Backyard, Farm + Ranch, Barn, Waterfront, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

3403 Rock Springs Road, Apopka, FL (407) 703-2707
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Emily U

We absolutely loved our experience with Club Lake. The venue itself is gorgeous, and many of our guests complimented on its natural beauty, as well as the many areas in which guests could hang out and linger. I loved that it wasn't totally limited to one banquet hall, but rather... Read More had a fire pit area, a cocktail area, the barn overhang/dining and dancing area, and the ceremony area all completely separate within the one big property. Absolutely beautiful. Natalie is who I worked with most often, and is really a joy to work with, very accommodating and understanding, very willing to explain any answers to questions we have, walk us through various aspects of the venue, and sit with us without making us feel rushed at every visit we had. The other staff members were always friendly and helpful when I interacted with them. I would recommend this venue to anyone, and we would definitely do it all over again here if we could!!! A dream day, and club lake helped to make that possible.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Shea H

There are not enough words to say how wonderful Club Lake Plantation is. My husband and I knew as soon as we saw the property that we had to get married there. We originally worked with Patrick but when he left, Natalie took over and what a blessing she was. She was so... Read More organized, so sweet, so prompt on responding to questions and ensuring our day was perfect. The forecast called for rain on our big day & Natalie went out of the way to ensure we would find coverage in the event we needed it. She made my stress level so much better through the entire planning process. The venue is GORGEOUS and even that is putting it lightly. Every single one of our guests raved about it and said they'd never seen a venue so pretty. I absolutely cannot wait to see our pictures because I know the venue made them even more beautiful. If you're on the fence about choosing CLP for your wedding, just do it. I can promise you that you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Lindsey P

When my husband and I first saw Club Lake Plantation we knew instantly it was the venue for us and we couldn't of been more right. Natalie and Rachel were amazing and a pleasure to work with. They quickly got back to us on all of our constant questions. From decor to floor... Read More plans the team was able to accommodate all of our requests. We had a larger wedding of around 200 guests and Club Lake was easily able to fit the larger guest count comfortably for ceremony and reception. Cocktails catering also did a great job on the food as well. Everyone complimented the meal and how much they enjoyed it. Also, there was never a long line at the bar which is always a bonus. Our guests had the best time and are still raving about the venue and the food. They were all really impressed and it makes me feel good knowing we definitely made the right choice in choosing Club Lake.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Dawn F

Club Lake Plantation is an absolutely stunning venue with amazing owners and staff who care about every last detail. I do not think any review can do this place justice! My husband and I had an idea of the perfect venue – rustic, old Florida with impressive grandfather oaks... Read More and Spanish moss, an outdoor ceremony area and comfortable, covered reception area. The moment we drove up to the property, we knew. It had everything we wanted and more. We did look at several other beautiful venues, but Club Lake effortlessly won us over. We married in October. Club Lake Plantation was such an enchanting and memorable backdrop to one of the most amazing days of our lives.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kasey M

My husband and I got married at Club Lake Plantation in October and it was a dream. The whole Club Lake staff was very accommodating and easy to work with. Natalie and Rachel were great and really helped to make our vision happen. The all inclusive packages they offer made the... Read More planning process easier with still allowing us to personalize everything. I would highly recommend this ceremony and reception venue.

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Katelyn D

CLP was honestly the most beautiful place on my wedding day! Everything came out so perfectly and even better than I expected! Because they have everything already planned out for you it was so stress free and all of the places they have working with them are beyond perfect!... Read More Would definitely recommend then place for anyone getting married. Country route or not! Anything is possible at CLP!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Karen J

Club Lake Plantation and their staff (Natalie, Carol )could not have been any better! On every point they are amazing. From the initial tour, explanation of the wedding packages all the way through the rehearsal and then the DAY they were the most professional and accurate staff... Read More I could wish for. The beauty of the Club Lake Plantation is exquisite. If you are looking for a wedding venue you owe it to yourself to take a tour of the unbelievable venue.

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Ashley S

Club lake plantation is the most beautiful venue I've ever seen. We got married in October and it ended up being hot and humid and even rainy but it didn't matter. The wedding, grounds, and reception hall were so beautiful and everybody had a blast dancing and enjoying the... Read More beautiful scenery. It really captured the rustic natural beauty I was looking for and was perfect for my fall/Halloween themed wedding. Communication planning the wedding was a little rough because I lived 2 hours away but between Natalie, Carol, and Rachel I got most of my questions answered in a timely manner. My recommendation is to get the decor you want early and bring it in to test out at the venue first. We had a large wedding party (26 people) and a large guest list (190ish). I personally think this is an excessive amount of people looking back but club lake did an excellent job accommodating so many. Overall in the chaos of planning and celebrating a wedding, club lake plantation was the perfect venue and I would do it there again in a heart beat.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Kaydi G

This venue is absolutely gorgeous and Natalie and the staff were so helpful, receptive and easy to work with! Love them!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Jena P

This venue was absolutely beautiful! From the moment we stepped foot on the Plantation everyone was so caring and really made the whole experience unforgettable. Natalie was super fabulous and soooooooo sweet, she was always willing "make the bride happy" I am still get texts... Read More and such about how gorgeous and fun my wedding was.... book with club lake for your dream rustic wedding.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Maria R

The entire staff at CLP was amazing. We visited many venues in Central Florida and this was by far the most beautiful, unique and a great value for all that is included. I would recommend this location to any bride who is looking for a charming, rustic venue for their wedding.... Read More You will not find a more accommodating venue anywhere else.

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Lisa G

Club lake was the wedding of our dreams. The organization, natural beauty, organized staff, and additional wedding pieces made our minds eye picture blown out of the water. Can't help but look back and smile on our special day!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Heather P

Such an amazing staff and a GORGEOUS venue!!! HIDDEN GEM!!!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kayla H

Working with Natalie and Club Lake Plantation was great. My fiance and I had looked a number of venues and never found one that felt right for us. Well, the moment we stepped onto Club Lake Plantations property, we knew we had found the place! Natalie and the CLP team went above... Read More and beyond for us at every step, making sure we were happy. My wedding turned out beautiful, and all my guest loved it! Even weeks after our wedding, we still have people raving about how much they loved the venue. There is so much room for guests to move around, and so much to look at - perfect if you have kids attending. Every time we stepped foot on the property, I was so impressed with how CLEAN everything was. Natalie and the CLP team made sure that I was taken care of, going above and beyond what she had to do. CLP is also the perfect backdrop for wedding pictures - they have so many areas to take them. I am very happy with our experience and have already recommended CLP to numerous people. I can't wait to see the final results of the upgrades they are doing - I'm sure they will be stunning.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Christine H

I cannot begin to tell you how overjoyed we are with the experience we had with Club Lake Plantation. They were an absolute dream to deal with, from the first meeting through our daughters amazing wedding. I do not think you can find a more beautiful venue, staffed with more... Read More attentive, and caring people than CLP. The vendors that recommend are all stellar. Our day went off without one complication or bit of drama. We cannot say enough good things about Natalie, she is amazing to work with, and one of the sweetest and most sincere people we have met. Randy and Carol (the owners) treated us like family, and worked tirelessly to ensure that the venue was perfect, so that they could provide the perfect setting for our daughters dream wedding. Our guests went on and on about what a fairytale setting CLP was. Thank you all!!!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Stephanie L

Club Lake Plantation was the absolute best choice for our wedding. The location is beautiful and has the rustic chic look that is so popular these days. It is only about 30 minutes from downtown Orlando, so it's an easy commute for out of town guests. Natalie and her staff were... Read More very helpful in setting up our event. I highly recommend it to any couple searching for an event venue.

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Jean F

Club Lake Plantation was great an our wedding site for a wonderful day. Natalie and her team did an excellent job in every step in the planning process. The venue absolutely beautiful and it couldn't have been a more perfect day.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

Club Lake Plantation & Patrick By far surpassed the other (more snooty) venues we considered for our daughter's sunset wedding. The property has simplistic beauty and needs no extra decoration. Patrick's easy going personality, attention to detail, organizational & people... Read More skills, and humor made my job easy and our day complete!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016

My wife an I looked at multiple locations to get married we even had one set an that she was happy with. Her sister threw her bridal shower at club lake plantation an she fell in love with it so ofcourse she want me to go look at it when I seen the set up their I was all in such... Read More a beautiful place and it was half the cost of the place my wife originally picked Patrick was very helpful through out the whole thing an even gave advice on where to take pictures an what he would do if it was his wedding. I was standing out side fully dressed the day of my wedding an I still had 2 hours before the ceremony started I was sweating like crazy an Patrick walked up to me an said hey man after you pictures are done come find me I'm going to put you in a room with a/c so you can cool down an relax. I honestly don't know where you can find another place or person as caring as club lake plantation/Patrick. highly recommend club lake plantation to anyone looking to do an event. Thank You Patrick for everything it was truly appreciated. sincerely Randy Keller JR

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Erin S

Absolutely beautiful venue. Our guests couldn't stop saying how in awe they were of the location! Patrick was wonderful to work with, very reliable and professional. This was my dream venue, so perfect!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

This was the most beautiful wedding venue we could have found for my daughter's wedding. It was absolutely perfect, with the beautiful settings, amenities and just down home feel. Patrick was wonderful to work with and had so many great ideas and options to offer us. He... Read More really helped us make this a very special day for everyone. I have recommended this venue to everyone I have talked to.

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Jonathan C

I know I’m probably a little biased since it was our own, but my bride’s and my wedding at Club Lake Plantation was by far the best I’ve ever been to, and much of that is thanks to this wonderful venue. First of all, this place is HUGE, with multiple options for the ceremony... Read More and for entertaining guests (including clean, easily accessible restrooms, which for an outdoor venue is a must), not to mention a million and one gorgeous picture-perfect settings, both indoor and outdoor, for capturing our most treasured moments. We planned for an outdoor ceremony, but then quite literally last minute had to switch it indoors due to unexpected rain, and yet everything still turned out incredible. I can’t speak highly enough of Patrick and the incredible service he gave us. He was extremely helpful, cooperative, and although he got things done quickly, remained laid back enough that it actually helped us keep calm in midst of all the wedding chaos. The packages he offers are not only a great value on their own, but are also very flexible in terms of additional if needed. Just about anything you’re looking for he either has or will be happy to help you get. Need a bartender at a reasonable rate? He’s got you covered. Extra tables and chairs? Done. Giant galvanized ice buckets? He let us rent a couple from him that were half the price I could find anywhere else. Patrick was also really easy going about a lot of things that many venues either a.) don’t allow, or b.) charge you and arm and a leg for. For example, my mom is very good at making cakes, so it was very important to her to be able to make our cake, but many venues don’t allow you to bring in outside food unless it’s a certified vendor, yadda yadda. Club Lake was totally fine with it. We even brought our dog to the wedding, and weren’t asked to pay any kind of crazy “pet fee”, so long as we were respectful and cleaned up after her. We loved all the decorations that were already set in place (rustic, country looking, to match the venue), but if you don’t like any of them he’s happy to put them away so you can decorate as you like. For the setting- so many options to choose from! We saw a few pictures online, but they really don’t do it justice. First, the drive in takes you through beautiful arches of trees, almost like something out a movie. Then as the guests walk they are greeted by a fantastic antique wagon, which is a really cool place to put a little sign and have guests put their gifts in. Then for the ceremony there are two main outdoor options: either in front of the lake (gorgeous), or by one of the huge oak trees (also gorgeous). As I mentioned, we got rain at the last minute and had to move indoors, but I honestly don’t feel like we missed out. There was plenty of space in the indoor setting, with optional heat or AC depending on the time of year. The walls are covered in beautiful pecky cypress, and there are plenty of really cool rustic-style decorations all around. The giant doors can be closed off for a more intimate wedding, or opened up to the outside if you want a more open feel. There are countless places for amazing photos as well- beneath trees, overlooking the lake, in the garden… you could probably have five or six weddings there and come out with a different set of pictures each time! I highly recommend Club Lake Plantation. The venue is breathtaking, the price was more than reasonable, and working with Patrick was nothing short of amazing.

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Sarah S

Beautiful venue!!!! All our guests just loved the venue and the beauty it has to offer! Wonderful staff!

Reviewed on 3/10/2016

We had our Gala for the Debbie Turner Cancer Center and the place was amazing. The staff made it very easy to make all the plans. We absolutely love this place and are having our gala there again this year.

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Patrick S

My wife and i had our wedding at Club Lake Plantation recently and we absolutely loved it!! If i could give it 6 stars i would. The staff bent over backwards to make sure we didn't stress out on the big day, the venue was pristine as it always is, and i would highly recommend... Read More this place to anyone looking for a venue!

Meet The Events Director

Natalie Perche

Hi! My name is Natalie Perche and I am looking forward to working with you and making your wedding day a dream come true! Our mission is to have happy brides and smooth and joyful celebrations here in our country setting.