C.Mae Design LLC

Milwaukee, Lake Geneva, Destination Weddings

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Milwaukee, Lake Geneva, Destination Weddings (262) 757-5260

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Jason G

We really enjoyed working with C.Mae. They were very responsive and willing to work with us to design the photography package that worked best for us. We wanted to maximize our time with them in exchange for some of the add-ons and they were more than willing to accommodate. Dee... Read More was our lead photographer and she was exceptional, she guided us through the day to ensure all of our moments were captured perfectly. Dee and her team - Abby and Julie were such a great addition to our day. They brought incredible energy to each moment which made us and our wedding party and families so much more relaxed and thereby able to capture the best pictures. Pictures arrived faster than promised which we LOVED, and they turned out great. Many of our photos were taken on a lake, and Dee and team captured the moments and environments perfectly. THANK YOU!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Kelli C

I cannot say enough nice things about C. Mae Design. Honestly I loved all these girls as much as my own bridesmaids. Every picture has come out flawless. They made us feel so supported, and was willing to be there at our beck and call if we needed anything. I seriously can't... Read More thank you all enough for helping us make our day as magical as it was, but thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Nicole R

I could not say enough good things about working with C.Mae Design. Cassie was so accommodating from the beginning especially since my now-husband and I do not live in Wisconsin. After face-timing with her for nearly an hour, we knew she was the right fit for us. Everyone at... Read More C.Mae Design has been so helpful and prompt in answering any questions we had. We've gotten so many compliments on our engagement photos; I think Cassie was really able to capture us and made us feel so comfortable. We love the design of our save-the-dates too! Cassie was an amazing help in planning the wedding day as well. She helped us draft an itinerary with such detail we knew nothing would be missed. On the the day of the wedding, Cassie and Stephanie could not have been more wonderful! They were both so friendly and upbeat, they just made the day easier. They offered great advice and were very professional. They were also able to provide our sneak peek on Facebook while the wedding was still happening! It was so awesome to view the photos from that day. We have only heard wonderful compliments on the photos and cannot wait to see the rest. We will definitely look to use C.Mae Design in the future, even if we have to travel to Wisconsin to get pictures done. So happy to see their business is expanding and offering more and more services; this success could not happen to better people. We could not imagine our day without Cassie and Stephanie's beautiful work. Thank you both so much for making our day special! Nicole and Jonathan

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kaylee M

We loved them! So friendly and so much fun! Plus, the quality of images and artistry that goes into their photos is unprecedented. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Brittany V

The C.Mae Design team is absolutely AMAZING! The pictures they captured on our wedding are breathless. Cassie, Julie & Tiandra were awesome to work with. My husband and I love the creativity they thought of as our wedding pictures were taken throughout the entire day. We highly... Read More recommend C.Mae Design as they are all extremely talented and absolutely love what they do!

2016-09-27T11:19:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brittany!!!! Your day was incredible!!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Dee V

WE ARE FOREVER C.MAE DESIGN CLIENTS! Thank you to the entire staff with C.Mae Design for photographing our wedding! Cassie was such a HUGE help from the moment we contacted her to start planning our wedding. She gave expert advice, great professional recommendations, and... Read More wonderful customer service! She helped us with the timeline of our wedding day which HELPED IMMENSELY!! Talk about a stress reliever! Next, I felt like I would be stressed on the wedding day, and as soon as our photographers Marcy and Abby arrived, I was able to start having fun!!! They brought my dress and veil to the venue for me, they carried my train, helped bussel my train after the ceremony, carried my lip gloss to freshen up, calmed me, and helped us stick to the timeline! Marcy and Abby went above and beyond and handled the events of our day so perfectly that I didn't have to make any difficult decisions, because they took care of any problems that arose. I even got stung by a wasp and they removed the stinger! In addition to their stellar customer service, the photos they've taken of our wedding are STUNNING! Their hard work and talent shines through and through and we are so extremely happy we were able to work with all of them. Thank you so much, C.Mae Design!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Jess K

From day one, Cassie and the C. Mae Design team have gone above and beyond to make Michele and I feel comfortable and "safe" as a same-sex couple. Their work is not just art, but they have captured our love story taken in time. We honestly couldn't have had a better fit for a... Read More photographer for our wedding (and engagement photos), and for us as a couple in general! Though we just got married, guests who were at our wedding are still raving about how wonderful our photographers were and hope that we are able to use them in the future....which we so look forward to!! C. Mae Design team is exactly what we needed!! Over the top amazing for our every need!! So much love from Michele and I!!

2016-09-01T11:18:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Michele & Jess! We absolutely loved working with you two for your wedding and can't wait to work with you again in the future!!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Heather S

C.Mae Design was GREAT to work with! Our engagement session was over a year before our wedding and we were so pleased with those we absolutely couldn't wait to see what our wedding photographs would look like. Working with Cassie was very easy - any questions we had were... Read More always answered. There was a lot of help previous to the wedding day, especially the timeline consultation - this really made me feel at ease about getting all the photos done that we wanted, as well as knowing that the entire wedding day would go smoothly. Cassie and Abby did an AMAZING job with both the photographs and making everyone feel comfortable. They are willing to go above and beyond anything photographer related to make your wedding day go smoothly. We loved everything and can't wait to use C.Mae Design for our future photography needs :-)

Reviewed on 5/25/2016

We were very happy with our photographers, Stephanie and Abby, at our wedding. Very professional and a lot of fun. I appreciated the help getting ready before the ceremony and throughout the event staying on schedule and getting all the photo combinations we wanted. Cassandra... Read More provided excellent advice on which package would work best for our wedding.

Reviewed on 4/26/2016 Jillian G

We truly were so happy with C. Mae Design and her team. She made our wedding a night we will never forget. Our package consisted of two photographers and a day of assistant. We had the team for 11 hours which was amazing. They made sure to capture every detail that you could... Read More imagine. We also had a same day slideshow of a sneak peek of some of the photos that were shot the day of and it was a huge hit. The slideshow was uploaded that night and I have watched it almost everyday. If you want high quality work with pictures you wont regret we truly recommend C. Mae Design. We will defiantly be using her again in the future. Thank you again for everything!!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Therese K

C.mae design just finished out engagement session and it was amazing. Cassie made us very comfortable. She is very personable as well. The best thing she said to us was " I don't like doing to poses on Pinterest because those are other people's moments and I want to help create... Read More your own poses to top those." We couldn't be happier with our pictures and are very excited for her and her assistance to shoot our wedding in a few months!

Reviewed on 3/30/2016 Ashley E

We worked with C.Mae Design and team on engagement pictures and day of wedding photos. The entire team was professional. My fiancé said he was very comfortable with the staff during the first look and throughout the wedding. I had a 10 hour package with two photographers and day... Read More of assistant. All worth it! I received many complements from family and friends already about the photographers throughout the day. The sneak peak from the wedding just a few days ago are amazing! We are very excited to see the images they captured during our day.

2016-04-01T09:38:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley & Nick!!! It was so wonderful to not only work with the two of you but all your family & friends as well!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Danielle F

Just absolutely amazing. Cassie, Abby and Dee were great to work with and we had so much fun. They went above and beyond and couldn't be more pleased to have you as our photographers! Wedding party and guests had such a great time working with these 3 ladies. Words cannot... Read More express how perfect our day was and they certainly brought it to the next level of perfection!

2016-04-01T09:40:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Danielle & Andy! Your winter wedding was so fun and we'd loved working with you! Hope to work with you again in the near future!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Maggie S

C. Mae Design was our photographer for our wedding on 11-14-15 and did an absolutely amazing job! We loved our engagement pictures that C. Mae Design took for us as well! Throughout the whole process Cassie was so helpful, friendly, and easy to work with! Cassie and Tegan did an... Read More awesome job the day of our wedding, they made everyone feel comfortable, and we had a really fun day! Our families and the bridal party all said they loved working with C. Mae Design as well!!!

2016-04-01T09:42:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you David & Maggie!!!! There were so many amazing moments in the day to capture! Hope you see and work with you soon!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Lucy B

We are using C. Mae Design as our wedding photographer and included in our package was an engagement photo shoot. We really liked this because both my fiance and I don't feel too comfortable in front of the camera. The engagement shoot went awesome and the pictures turned out... Read More amazing! The photographer was easy going, easy to talk to, and super friendly which made it feel totally relaxed and fun to do. We had a little bit of weather issues and the photographer was totally flexible, and she was completely fine traveling an hour (one way!) to get to the area we wanted to shoot. I would recommend C. Mae Design to everyone!! UPDATE: I wish I could write multiple reviews!! C. Mae Design was such a big influence in my wedding - from save the dates to the invitations to the table numbers to photographing the wedding. They were amazing throughout the whole process! They brought my ideas to life and helped me distribute my theme throughout the entire wedding. I received so many compliments on our save the dates and invitations, they loved how unique they were! As far as photographing the wedding, they were so charismatic and energetic! Probably like most people, I haven't been photographed a lot before but with them it felt so natural and fun! I couldn't stop laughing! Another thing I loved was that the family photos went nice and quick so everyone could enjoy cocktail hour. During the day they kept asking if we wanted any specific photos and they notified us when they were about to leave. The whole day was amazing and they were definitely one of the main reasons why!

2016-04-01T09:43:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lucy! Can't wait for your wedding day and to capture even more amazing moments for you and Hank!!!

You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Jessica T

We used C.Mae Design for our engagement/wedding photography,and we couldn't be more happy with the results. Our wedding photos were absolutely beautiful! You will love Cassie! She is so fun and easy to work with. She has a way of making you feel comfortable and confident in... Read More front of the camera. Her work is amazing! You will not be disappointed if you choose C.Mae Design for your photography needs!

2016-04-01T09:40:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! It was so great to work with you and hope to capture even more beautiful moments in your lives yet to come!!!