Authentic. Bright and airy. Wedding photography.

Hey there! Welcome to CMS Photography LLC ! Thank you for taking the time to look at all my images and gather details for your wedding day! Weddings are an absolute favorite of mine to capture. I love meeting my clients from the initial e-mail to being by their side on their wedding day. I get to know each and every single one of my clients before their wedding day. I am Saint Louis based but I love to travel! I am super laid back, goofy and love to make my clients giggle. I ensure each wedding to be as smooth as possible, I direct and make sure the timeline is as clear as possible enabling your wedding day to be stress free leaving you with a smile on your face at the end of the day! I look forward to hearing about your love story and meeting you!

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Saint Louis & Destinations (636) 352-9074

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Hannah S

A couple months ago I was in the same boat you are right now. I had pages and pages of photographers that I had looked at and wrote down notes about, stressed out to the maximum freaking out about finding the best photographer because after all, the pictures are what you'll have... Read More to look at and reminisce for years to come. Well you can stop now because you've found hands down best photographer in ALL THE LANDS. As far as every choice I made, whether it be the venue, food, flowers, all that, choosing Courtney is the best choice that I could have possibly made for my wedding as a whole. She kept the timeline, the mass amount of confused people and family whining about getting their picture taken, and my wants IN. CHECK. She made the entire day/night go so ridiculously smooth, without her it would have been a train wreck. She has such happy, positive and calm vibe about her that no matter what comes at you on you're big day you got an amazing not just photographer but friend right by you're side helping you with EVERYTHING. I had so many family members and even friends that had just gotten married come up to me and say wow, you have the best photographer I've ever seen and I wish I would of had her photograph mine. Heck even my sister's and cousins said they'd use her for their weddings in the future. She absolutely went well over above and beyond more than you could have ever asked from a photographer. Now for the pictures let me tell you, I could cry they were so perfect. She gives you a sneak peak the next day of a couple pictures from the wedding and boy I could not have been more floored. I'm so so so picky about how I look and pictures and they were the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I mean it literally looked like a pictures youd find on pinterest. She knew exactly what poses to do in just the right places. She came early that day just to scope put and plan where to do what. I have friends who got married before me and they are still waiting for pictures but not me ha, she is on top of it, I dont know how she does it. I could not be more pleased with the entire experience that Courtney provides, from initially meeting her, to getting the pictures. Just wait until you see what the USB comes in when you get the pictures after, it's so neat and I've never seen anything like it. Booking Courtney will be the best decision you could make I promise you. :)

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Sophia S

I tied the knot back in January and we picked CMS Photography to capture our wedding. Courtney was exactly what I wanted. She made the months leading up to my wedding super easy as far as helping me get together a timeline for her- not to mention I recieved a super cute Bride... Read More bag and koozie for the Groom just for picking her to shoot the wedding. The day of the wedding was perfect. Courtney was on time and instantly started getting to work. I loved that she was not hesitant to introduce herself and let everyone know what she needed from them to keep everything flowing. My family and wedding party LOVED Courtney and how professional she was but also had a great time and made everyone laugh. One thing I appreciated was Courtney’s direction. Me nor my husband are huge picture people and she guided us on what we needed to do how to stand how to look. She just made it so easy and made us so comfortable. We laughed and she was constantly making us smile- which is obviously great for the wedding pictures! I couldn’t have asked for a better person to capture our wedding. After the wedding she stayed in contact on a regular basis to let me know how the pictures were going and I loved having the sneak peaks on CMS Photography Facebook page. Courtney was super quick with getting my pictures to me with a super cute USB set up and another amazing gift she gave to us that she let us pick our favorite picture- don’t want to ruin all the surprises :) just truly overwhelmed with happiness with the whole experience- we will for sure be booking CMS Photography in the future so she can capture other milestones in our life.

Reviewed on 2/22/2018

CMS Photography was a blessing to work with!! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Courtney did an amazing job and we have breathtaking pictures. I would recommend her to all my friends and family!! I also loved how comfortable she made all of us feel, especially the... Read More kids. I had two little ones in my wedding and when she would take pictures she would say "cheese burgers, cheese burgers" and it made them (and my bridal party) smile that much bigger!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Adison S

I had a boudoir shoot with Courtney before she photographed my wedding. Courtney will bend over backwards to make sure she gets that perfect shot and not quit photographing until she knows that she has gotten the perfect picture that YOU want. The time and quality she puts into... Read More her work is astounding and when you receive the final photos you will melt!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Krista F

I cannot say enough great things about Courtney! She is so amazing at what she does and truly has a passion for photography. She will be our forever photographer and forever friend. Thank you so much Courtney! I wish we could give you a million more stars <3

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Blake F

Courtney did PHENOMENAL on both our wedding photos AND my wife’s boudoir photos! She was quick to get our photos back and does absolutely beautiful work! We could not be happier with the results! She is hands down the best photographer around!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Caitlyn F

Okay so this is going to be lengthy I’m sure, but I CAN NOT say enough good things about Courtney! She did boudoir photos for me and also shot my wedding at the end of September and both were phenomenal! She is the sweetest girl and is so fun to be around and easy to talk to,... Read More which makes you feel so comfortable around her, which SHOWS in your photos! She was so quick getting back our photos and completely blew my mind when we saw them and fully exceeded my expectations. Seriously y’all, let this girl do her thing and you will not be disappointed. The photos she takes are so beautiful and capture true emotions. I am so obsessed with all the photos she’s taken for me. Courtney, I love you to pieces and I will be using you for ALL our future photo sessions! You rock sweet thang! � I would give Courtney ten stars if I could!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Sammy B

Courtney was so much fun to work with! She did photos for my best friends wedding and blew me away with how insightful, fun, and original she was. You can tell she truly cares about getting the best for her clients, and it shows in the quality of her photos. I would definitely... Read More recommend her for shooting any and all events for you or your family!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Abigail M

Courtney is AMAZING! She did our engagement photos and our wedding ... and she will be doing any of our photos going forward. She makes you feel so comfortable & the images look magazine worthy every time! Obsessed

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Ryan G

Courtney is great at her job and tons of fun to work with. She is quick and gets things done. We got tons of compliments about her on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Katt G

Courtney with CMS Photography is beyond amazing. She has such a wonderful personality and such talent. I am beyond thankful she was our engagement & wedding photographer. All of our photos were back to us in a timely manner and turned out way better than I could’ve dreamed. She... Read More will definitely be our family photographer from now on! Highly recommended.💜

Courtney Stepp

Hey there! I am Courtney the owner of CMS Photography, LLC! I live to be creative and I am always thinking of new ideas, something outside of the box. I love coffee- local coffee places are a favorite of mine. I love to travel- Cozumel is so far a fav! I love to also travel for weddings! I have two fur babies a 3 year old Weimaraner name Rogue and a short hair tabby cat named Leo. I love entrepreneur podcasts and books! Hiking and nature is something that I also love to do! If you love coffee and chatting I know we will be great friends!