Coastal Occasions at Casa Bella Village

Jacksonville Beach, FL

Garden Courtyard

Come enjoy the beautiful courtyard at Casa Bella Village. Your friends and family will fall in love with this tuscan inspired space. We have brick pavers, antique doors, fountain and cathedral ceilings. If you have dreamed of the shabby chic look you will love our space!

Waterfront, Beach, Garden

Destination Weddings, Planning

510 Shetter Avenue, Jacksonville Beach, FL (904) 887-8240

Beautiful Venue!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Courtney R

I fell in love with this venue for our reception from the moment we saw it! It’s so quaint and quirky and there is nothing like it that I have found anywhere in Jacksonville. We had just fewer than 100 guests (max capacity) and it was still comfortable. With the antique windows... Read More and vines growing up the wall, it needs very little additional décor (which saved me a ton of money). Ambre is an absolute joy to work with! It was simple, elegant and perfect for the best night of our lives!

Just what we wanted

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Cynthia P

My fiancee and I were looking for something in between... not as big as a ballroom, but we didn't want to resort to a community center either. Once I saw the room, I knew Coastal Occasions was perfect for our casual wedding, but I could also see that it would be well-suited... Read More to a wedding more formal than ours. The room has a natural beauty that requires little decorating. There's something about the combination of the ivy, the lighting and the incoming breeze that put me at ease the first time I visited, and it did the same for our guests on the night of our wedding. Everyone was relaxed and happy, and we loved seeing them have a great time. Ambre was also a huge help with advice, and referring us to vendors who were very professional, and able to provide what we wanted, within our budget. She was always quick to answer calls, and helped keep the process as stress-free as possible in the weeks leading up to our big day.

Ambre Goff

I have owned Coastal Occasions at Casa Bella Village for 3 years and about 150 weddings!!! It is my mission to give all brides the best experience possible in a fun and relaxed environment.