Cake Designs that Look Fabulous & Taste Delicious

Coco Paloma Desserts' mouth-watering, visually sublime cakes are the cure for wedding cake amnesia. Whether your tastes run traditional or ultra-modern, we can create a unique and memorable cake for your big day. We specialize in custom-designed cakes for all couples.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

8711 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX

Delicious and Beautiful Cakes!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Lora G

Coco Paloma made the wedding cake, grooms cake, and cookie favors for my recent wedding, and everything was phenomenal! Paloma was such a joy to work with and does beautiful work. We knew we were in good hands too when every cake we sampled was more delicious than the next. The... Read More sugar flowers that Paloma makes are true works of art and are almost prettier than the real thing. The wedding cake was so beautiful! Our grooms cake was a replica of my husband's car, and she got all of the details just right even down to the license plate. We just sent her a bunch of photos and she got it just right. The cookies were such a treat too (homemade "Oreos" and chocolate chip), they were beautifully displayed and just as delicious as the cakes! I would definitely recommend Coco Paloma!!

Delicious and elegant gluten-free and non-gluten-free cakes

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Nicholas R

One of the most memorable parts of my brother's wedding 6 years ago was the INCREDIBLE pair of cakes made by Coco Paloma Desserts, so when we started planning our 111-person two-groom January wedding, we already knew who we wanted for our cakes. In addition to the cakes being so... Read More delicious that we couldn't stop thinking about them 6 years later, we knew we knew Paloma offered gluten-free cakes, which was essential for us because two of our guests have celiac disease. Paloma designed two cakes for us that were stunning to look at, with her signature handmade sugar flowers (in our case, leaves and berries and twigs for our winter theme), and extraordinary to eat: a gluten-free chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and fresh strawberries; and a non-gluten-free combination of lemon and strawberry cakes with lemon curd, strawberry buttercream, and fresh strawberries. Both cakes were a complete success, and both were gone by the end of the weekend. Our GF guests couldn't have been happier, and no one else even realized the chocolate was GF. On top of all, we didn't have to freeze anything, since Paloma offers a complementary one-year anniversary cake. In the meantime, we're thinking about all the birthday parties this year that will need an awesome cake. But we'll remember our INCREDIBLE wedding cakes for the rest of our lives, and we hope that all the other weddings we go to from now on have Paloma's cakes because they're all we can think about anymore.

2016-01-25T09:48:38 Response from the vendor

Thank so much for the glowing review! It was a pleasure working with you both!

Delicious and Stunning

Reviewed on 4/26/2015

Coco Paloma did our bride's cake and groom's cake. Both looked amazing. The groom's cake was a guitar amp, and they got all the details right. None of our guests could believe it was a cake! Plus, the salted caramel ganache cake inside was decadently scrumptious. The bride cake... Read More was a pastel dream topped with sweet-looking flowers that looked so realistic. The mini desserts they made were tasty too: cheesecake squares, cupcakes, candy bars. Everything was stylish and delicious! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Lauren S

Coco Paloma was wonderful from beginning to last bite. Her communication and tasting facilitation made this process so easy. Her cakes are magnificent as well. Our cake and cup cakes were beautiful to the eye and tasted great! People were raving about them after our... Read More wedding. She is the only baker we'll use in Austin.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Kym H

Paloma did an amazing job bringing our dream cakes to reality! We brought in a few photos of cakes we liked and she created masterpieces for us! Not only were they beautiful, but they tasted delicious. Our wedding cake was a white cake with almond icing and fresh strawberries... Read More and our grooms cake was pumpkin with cream cheese icing. Our guests went nuts over both! I would highly recommend Coco Paloma Desserts!

2016-05-26T16:34:32 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad to hear that not only did you love the designs, but that you and your guests enjoyed eating the cakes, too! Best wishes, Paloma

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Mary M

Coco did our wedding cake and cupcakes for our March wedding. We did a white cake with layers of almond and strawberry buttercream. We each also had bride/groom cupcakes! At our tasting, I told Coco that I am a huge Harry Potter fan, so she created some adorable HP themed... Read More cupcakes for me, and some artist inspired cupcakes for my husband. We received so many compliments on the cake and cupcakes! Coco was easy to communicate with, which is great because I planned my wedding out of state. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Eva S

I cannot thank Paloma enough for the beautiful cake she made for our wedding. I went to couple places shopping for wedding cake and she was the only one who was so professional. She took the time to listen to me because I didn't have much knowledge and she gave me her best... Read More advise. I was stunned by how beautiful the cake looked in person. I am so glad I went with them. If anyone is considering Coco Paloma, I highly recommend them to go with Coco Paloma.

2016-04-04T11:28:29 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy to hear you loved the cake and that we made the process easier for you!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Margot M

We were thrilled to find Paloma as we needed gluten-free cake for my celiac groom. Her cakes are stunners; her sugar flower work is really incredible. She definitely nailed the aesthetic we were going for, and folks raved about the chocolate cake.

2016-04-04T11:27:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the glowing review! I'm so happy to hear everyone enjoyed the cakes!

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Megan R

We absolutely loved working with Paloma! She is incredibly talented and goes above and beyond to make sure her customers are pleased. She made both our wedding cake and groom’s cake and we truly could not have been happier with both. The hardest part was picking our flavors... Read More because we loved so many of them! We considered many bakeries when planning our wedding but were looking for something very specific – an awesome Star Wars groom’s cake. We truly think she is the BEST! We looked at about a million options online and the Millennium Falcon cake she made us was so much better than anything we had seen or even imagined. The amount of time and detail she put into it was incredible. Before we had a chance to make it to our cake table to see it for ourselves we had heard about it from about a dozen people, it was the talk of the wedding. We highly recommend Coco Paloma and look forward to enjoying more of her tasty cake on our anniversary! Thank you Paloma!

2016-03-22T11:14:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you two. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Jennifer G

Having a wedding in Austin and living 5 hours away I had to base my options on Theknot reviews. I contacted Paloma because she had great reviews and she had pictures of wedding cakes that were similar to the wedding cake I wanted. Paloma was quick to respond and very... Read More professional. I traveled to Austin in the summer and booked a wedding cake tasting with one of my bridesmaids. The cake tasting was delicious! I booked her for my wedding shortly after. I sent Paloma pictures of how I wanted my cake and she designed my cake perfectly. All my guests raved about how delicious and beautiful my cake was that night. I highly recommend Coco Paloma Desserts! Jennifer Martinez Wedding Date: 2/27/2016

2016-03-14T17:40:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I'm so happy to hear that you and your guests loved the cake!

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Colleen M

Paloma did an amazing job on our wedding cakes! She was always very easy to work with and was very reasonably priced. Her gluten free chocolate cake is so delicious, if you need a gf option like we did. I wasn't worried at all about things going smoothly the day of because... Read More Paloma would take care of it. Also, her pricing includes a free cake on your one-year anniversary so you don't have to freeze the top layer of your cake. Please check her out, you will not be disappointed!

2016-03-10T20:39:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I'm so happy you and your guests enjoyed the cakes. Yes, don't forget about your 1st year anniversary tier!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

If you are planning your dream wedding and are on a budget, then Coco Paloma is the one for you! She let us name our price, and then truly worked with us to get the cake of our dreams. It was a truly beautiful cake, and it was so delicious! She did an excellent job capturing... Read More what I had in mind for the wedding. The only thing is that the flowers on the cake were not the right shade. It was very close, but not what we agreed upon when I signed the contact. Other than that, working with Paloma was easy. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Our wedding cake was beyond stunning; it was probably my favorite element of our wedding. I was so excited about our wedding cake and Paloma knocked it out of the park. Paloma was sweet, helpful and highly responsive. She made special arrangements to deliver our cake to... Read More Houston; I knew right away I wanted her to make our cake and she made it happen! Our cake was not only beautiful, but it was so delicious! We chose dark chocolate/espresso and lavender/almond. So many compliments from our guests. The worst part is when they had to cut up the cake!

Elegant AND Delicious!

Reviewed on 2/03/2015

I highly recommend Coco Paloma Desserts! Paloma was so gracious and accommodating to all of our wedding cake needs. After reviewing her extensive photo gallery and pouring over her decadent flavor options, she helped us choose, with her masterful advice, a cake design and... Read More flavor choices that fit our desires perfectly. The resulting wedding cake was beautifully elegant and the taste was luscious and heavenly! Many of the guests commented on its exquisite flavor, as well. We will be having another reception in the upcoming months, and we will definitely be ordering another dessert from Coco Paloma Desserts. Paloma is the only pastry chef in the area in which I would entrust my business!

Delicious & Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Monica S

Paloma did a fantastic job! She made our wedding cake, the Groom's cake, state shaped cookies (Texas & Florida) and a croquembouche for us! They were all magnificent!! The Groom's cake & croquembouche went so fast, it was like locusts descended & I know folks had more than one... Read More serving of those! It was all so delicious..I am still eating wedding cake! The artistry was incredible too! I realized loved her designs when I pinned several on Pinterest. I am glad she was available to do our event! She worked with us to incorporate everything we loved from our little Chihuahua who made an appearance on the Groom's cake, jeweled sugar rhinestones in the sugar flowers atop the Wedding Cake, to cookies & of course, the croquembouche. We absolutely LOVED it all and so did our guests!

Thank you, Paloma!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Scarlet L

Our wedding cake was made and delivered by Coco Paloma desserts, and it was amazing! The service was great, and the flavor was awesome. Paloma had us come to her bakery for a tasting, and it was so hard to pick a favorite! We ended up going with the classic white cake with a... Read More raspberry filling, but my favorite part was that she used real raspberries in the filling. I didn't really have an idea of what I wanted the cake to look like, but she had one on display at her bakery that caught my eye, we switched up the colors a little bit, and it turned out beautiful. One of the best things was that she delivered our cake to our wedding in Round Top, TX...a task that other bakeries were not willing to do. I definitely recommend Coco Paloma to all brides :) Thank you, Paloma!

Beautiful, Creative, and Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Lorrie G

I can't heap enough kudos and gratitude on Paloma for the fantastic job she recently did with our daughter's wedding cake! She could not have been more accommodating and easy to work with. After a very relaxed and yummy tasting at the Coco Paloma bakery, our bride chose the... Read More vanilla bean buttercream for the wedding cake. As the couple both live in London and the groom couldn't be with us that day, Paloma kindly arranged a special groom's cake "take home" tasting for our him when he arrived the week before the wedding. He chose the gingerbread beer cake with espresso buttercream. His cake was decorated with a Union Jack that had a small 3D armadillo running across it, a huge hit with all his English relatives from across The Pond! I am happy to report that Paloma's cakes are every bit as delicious as they are gorgeous! She listened carefully to our daughter's ideas for the cake taking in all the Pinterest photos she sent as well. Then, with her extreme artistry, made the dream come true. One of the challenges was to figure out a way to include a monogram on the side of the cake. It was challenging because the groom has a hyphenated last name. Paloma designed a really lovely blending of the two letters that we all loved so much we ultimately carried it over onto cocktail napkins and other wedding accessories. Paloma extended a final kindness after the wedding when I called to tell her that somehow slices of cake hadn't made it into the get-away car at the end of the evening. The only tastes the couple had gotten of their fabulous cakes were the little bites they fed each other at the cutting. She graciously packaged up some freshly frosted slices in each cake flavor for the happy couple to enjoy when they returned from their honeymoon. They were so touched and appreciative! So look no further. THIS is your wedding cake source! Thank you Paloma!

Excellent Quality, Artistry, Professionalism and Service

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Sharoon S

It was a pleasure to work with Paloma on our wedding cake. I had a multi-ethnic wedding and Paloma listened to all my ideas and worked with me on coming up with a concept I was very happy with. Additionally, I had two cake flavors (chocolate with peanut butter and almond with... Read More strawberries), macarons and lemon bars. I had a small wedding and my mother-in-law had to hide some cake slices because the guests just about killed it and the extra deserts. I didn't get any macarons and lemon bars but I heard they were really good! A friend of mine was thrilled that I did not have fondant on the cake until I told her that I did -- yes folks, it's the best tasting fondant you'll get. Paloma also made me a Ghostbuster's cake (StayPuft next to a NYC building) for my husband's bday after our wedding and it was simply fun and awesome. Weddings can be stressful and this process was a nice relief. She gets it and really makes sure you're getting something special.

Amazing cake!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Alice J

Coco Paloma made the cake and desserts for my wedding in May 2014. Starting from tasting, designing the cake and dessert table, to seeing and tasting the actual work, the whole experience was very pleasant. Paloma designed my cake based on my wedding bouquet and the wedding... Read More colors (it was so pretty that it was featured in Brides magazine), and she customized the flavor with the rosewater jam that I brought back overseas from my hometown. She prepared a sample cake to incorporate the rosewater jam in the first round of tasting and made a second sample to make sure the balance was exactly what we like. The flavor turned out to be perfect, not overpowering, but instead with a light and elegant note of rose, that goes well with the venue, a wildflower center. The desserts (macarons, green tea mini cupcakes, chocalate dipped strawberries and orange peel) compliment the dessert table beautifully. Everything is really perfect and so beautiful. I highly recommend Coco Paloma!

It's all about the cake...Right?

Reviewed on 9/27/2014

Paloma is such a nice lady, and a consumate professional... ...but it's all about the cake...Right? Her cakes are moist and delicious, and if her huge flavor assortment isn't enough, she will make your request. We absolutely loved the aAmoretto-soaked almond cake with... Read More strawberries, and for a our groom's cake, Paloma made an amazing dark-chocolate orange granache cake, and even circled it with those little orange slice candies. :9 ...and with all that...Her prices are insanely reasonable. You won't believe what you hear for what you get. s- P.S. I almost forgot. Best of all, she doesn't even make you freeze your cake top for a year. For your 1st anniversary, Paloma actually makes you a 6-inch round of your cake fresh and free of charge. (I also had to buy another of the dark-chocolate orange ones too. Did I mention how good that was?!

Tiramisu, I love you.

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 chrissy k

I love Coco Paloma. While wedding cake shopping we tried three different vendors and Coco Paloma was the one. We wanted a certain kind of cake but after tasing about 20 different combinations the one flavor that stuck out to us was Coco Paloma's Tiramisu! it was wonderful and... Read More what I loved the most was that the frosting was made with marscapone and that cut some of the sweetness found in most frostings. Everybody liked it. Tiramisu has always been my favorite dessert so when my husband and I tried it, we knew! It was the one. Our experience was fun, delicious and artfull. Her shop was full of design inspiration. we wen with a french dot covered cake in simple white. Very elegant. We sat it on a wine barrel and to me, it glowed. So pretty. I would recommend Coco Paloma to any bride. it was a wonderful experience and a delicious cake. She even remembered us on our anniversary so that was special too.

Beautiful and Delicious Cakes!

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Shannon V

I highly recommend using Coco Paloma for your wedding cakes. We were able to choose as many flavors as we liked at the initial consultation. It was such a hard decision to make because EVERYTHING tasted so good. She designed our groom's cake to match the wedding invitations,... Read More and we couldn't have been happier. I was a little unusual with my choice of the bride's cake because I wanted it to be a certain shade of purple to match the rest of the decor, and they color was perfect. All the wedding guests also loved the cakes. Paloma was very understanding and worked with me when I decided I wanted some sort of design on the top of the cake instead of using a cake topper (it was not a last minute decision). She was available to answer all our questions in a timely manner.

GROOMS CAKE!

Reviewed on 7/27/2014 Margot C

Coco Paloma desserts was a recommendation from a friend of mine and they proved to be everything my friend had said they would be! Absolutely perfect! From the initial consultation I knew that the grooms cake would be fabulous. They helped to create my vision while ensuring... Read More complete trust and asking my input/opinion throughout the process. They were honest, cost affordable, and professional through out the whole process. They delivered the cake on time and had it displayed perfectly at the rehearsal dinner. And to top it off- IT WAS DELICIOUS!!! I would definitely recommend anyone getting married in the Austin area to use them! Thanks again Coco Paloma!

Great Cakes (that's right, two of them)

Reviewed on 7/13/2014 Tracie C

Coco Paloma Desserts are the best cakes you can get for your wedding or any special event. You can taste the difference in the ingredients as they are all organic. No mixes here. I love the variety of flavors she offers. The tasting itself is fun and very generous in... Read More portions ;) Paloma is very creative in her designs. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted but she really helped draw it out of me. The final product was delicious and beautiful. I couldn't decide on just one flavor and chose Lemon with Almond Buttercream and Green Tea with Vanilla Buttercream. We also had her create a Groom's Cake that was devoured at our Rehearsal Dinner. It too, was very tasty and adorably designed. The service was great. She was in touch with me often, even sending photos of small details as she created the design. Take it from me, she comes highly recommended.

Professional, tasty and painless

Reviewed on 7/03/2014 Lillian O

We had to find a new cake vendor last minute and Paloma was a perfect fit! She saw our vision right away, was very quick and efficient with responses and was very professional. Her cake tasted amazing! Really light and tasty and you also get a free anniversary cake which is... Read More pretty awesome!