Cake Designs that Look Fabulous & Taste Delicious

Coco Paloma Desserts' mouth-watering, visually sublime cakes are the cure for wedding cake amnesia. Whether your tastes run traditional or ultra-modern, we can create a unique and memorable cake for your big day. We specialize in custom-designed cakes for all couples.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

8711 Burnet Rd, Austin, TX (512) 419-1582

Delicious and Beautiful Cakes!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2013 Lora G

Coco Paloma made the wedding cake, grooms cake, and cookie favors for my recent wedding, and everything was phenomenal! Paloma was such a joy to work with and does beautiful work. We knew we were in good hands too when every cake we sampled was more delicious than the next. The... Read More sugar flowers that Paloma makes are true works of art and are almost prettier than the real thing. The wedding cake was so beautiful! Our grooms cake was a replica of my husband's car, and she got all of the details just right even down to the license plate. We just sent her a bunch of photos and she got it just right. The cookies were such a treat too (homemade "Oreos" and chocolate chip), they were beautifully displayed and just as delicious as the cakes! I would definitely recommend Coco Paloma!!

Delicious and elegant gluten-free and non-gluten-free cakes

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Nicholas R

One of the most memorable parts of my brother's wedding 6 years ago was the INCREDIBLE pair of cakes made by Coco Paloma Desserts, so when we started planning our 111-person two-groom January wedding, we already knew who we wanted for our cakes. In addition to the cakes being so... Read More delicious that we couldn't stop thinking about them 6 years later, we knew we knew Paloma offered gluten-free cakes, which was essential for us because two of our guests have celiac disease. Paloma designed two cakes for us that were stunning to look at, with her signature handmade sugar flowers (in our case, leaves and berries and twigs for our winter theme), and extraordinary to eat: a gluten-free chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and fresh strawberries; and a non-gluten-free combination of lemon and strawberry cakes with lemon curd, strawberry buttercream, and fresh strawberries. Both cakes were a complete success, and both were gone by the end of the weekend. Our GF guests couldn't have been happier, and no one else even realized the chocolate was GF. On top of all, we didn't have to freeze anything, since Paloma offers a complementary one-year anniversary cake. In the meantime, we're thinking about all the birthday parties this year that will need an awesome cake. But we'll remember our INCREDIBLE wedding cakes for the rest of our lives, and we hope that all the other weddings we go to from now on have Paloma's cakes because they're all we can think about anymore.

2016-01-25T09:48:38 Response from the vendor

Thank so much for the glowing review! It was a pleasure working with you both!

Delicious and Stunning

Reviewed on 4/26/2015

Coco Paloma did our bride's cake and groom's cake. Both looked amazing. The groom's cake was a guitar amp, and they got all the details right. None of our guests could believe it was a cake! Plus, the salted caramel ganache cake inside was decadently scrumptious. The bride cake... Read More was a pastel dream topped with sweet-looking flowers that looked so realistic. The mini desserts they made were tasty too: cheesecake squares, cupcakes, candy bars. Everything was stylish and delicious! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Adam R

Paloma was wonderful to work with. Her cake was a hit at the wedding. Paloma did a wonderful job helping us select flavors and designs. The cakes are some of the best I have ever had at a wedding. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a baker for any occasion.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Rachel J

Amazing cupcakes with such fun flavors! We really enjoyed our wedding cake and they turned out beautifully!

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Andrea A

Paloma is truly an artist! She made our wedding and groom's cake, and BOTH were phenomenal! They not only looked AMAZING but they were delicious! My wedding cake was gorgeous and our guests were in awe of the beautiful sugar flowers and how detailed they were. Now the groom's... Read More cake was another story, people are STILL talking about this one. It was a Millennium Falcon!! Han Solo would have wanted to fly this himself it was so realistic and detailed!! I am normally not a big fan of fondant, but Paloma has changed my mind, hers is phenomenal! I would recommend Coco Paloma to any couple looking for a beautiful wedding cake! You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Jennifer R

Paloma did our wedding cakes, and boy, did she get rave reviews! Two reasons why you should consider Coco Paloma: the chocolate peanut butter caramel cake and her ability to take direction and run with it creatively. We gave her a pretty challenging cake - a replica of a 1985... Read More baseball video game. It's an older game so it's pixelated and kind of odd looking to transform into a cake, but she nailed it! And on top of that, our guests could not stop talking about that chocolate cake all night. Definitely meet with Paloma for your next cake or other dessert needs!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Kendall H

We were so happy with our cake! My husband and I had a river-themed wedding since that is where he proposed and we both enjoy the beautiful rivers here in central Texas. I came to Paloma with no real vision and she listened and helped form a beautiful, creative, yet fun, river... Read More cake. I didn't want a tacky groom's cake, but I also didn't want an extravagant wedding cake. She met us right in the middle. We loved it! Paloma was timely, professional, and great to work with. She delivered an awesome and delicious cake! Thank you :)

2017-01-13T11:53:21 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy to hear you and your guests loved the cake! Best wishes!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Lander P

The most beautiful and delicious wedding cakes ever. I highly recommend Paloma and her team!

2017-01-13T11:53:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! Best wishes!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kellie M

Paloma made our wedding cake in August. The cake was absolutely beautiful with gorgeous, homemade flowers. She was very accommodating in my dietary restrictions and went above and beyond to try out new recipes. The end result was the most delicious cake I have ever tasted. We... Read More are counting down the days till we can get our anniversary cake!

2016-10-26T13:42:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! I'm happy to hear you loved the cake!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Michelle H

After our previous bakery had to cancel our order due to health issues, Paloma quickly saved the day! Just two months before our wedding we were able to reorder everything and the entire dessert table set up was not only beautiful but so delicious. We ate cake for breakfast the... Read More next day :)

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Nancy J

Paloma of Coco Paloma created a beautiful vision of a delectable wedding cake! We were so pleased with the results of her artistic and culinary talents. The cake was exquisitely designed, the delicate sugar flowers arranged in small cascades on the 4 tiered cake with lovely... Read More stenciling and piping. An added plus was that Paloma was able to fulfill the bride's request for a gluten free cake. It was delicious! Thank you, Paloma, for creating a wedding cake of our dreams!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Lauren S

Coco Paloma was wonderful from beginning to last bite. Her communication and tasting facilitation made this process so easy. Her cakes are magnificent as well. Our cake and cup cakes were beautiful to the eye and tasted great! People were raving about them after our... Read More wedding. She is the only baker we'll use in Austin.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Kym H

Paloma did an amazing job bringing our dream cakes to reality! We brought in a few photos of cakes we liked and she created masterpieces for us! Not only were they beautiful, but they tasted delicious. Our wedding cake was a white cake with almond icing and fresh strawberries... Read More and our grooms cake was pumpkin with cream cheese icing. Our guests went nuts over both! I would highly recommend Coco Paloma Desserts!

2016-05-26T16:34:32 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad to hear that not only did you love the designs, but that you and your guests enjoyed eating the cakes, too! Best wishes, Paloma

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Mary M

Coco did our wedding cake and cupcakes for our March wedding. We did a white cake with layers of almond and strawberry buttercream. We each also had bride/groom cupcakes! At our tasting, I told Coco that I am a huge Harry Potter fan, so she created some adorable HP themed... Read More cupcakes for me, and some artist inspired cupcakes for my husband. We received so many compliments on the cake and cupcakes! Coco was easy to communicate with, which is great because I planned my wedding out of state. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/03/2016 Eva S

I cannot thank Paloma enough for the beautiful cake she made for our wedding. I went to couple places shopping for wedding cake and she was the only one who was so professional. She took the time to listen to me because I didn't have much knowledge and she gave me her best... Read More advise. I was stunned by how beautiful the cake looked in person. I am so glad I went with them. If anyone is considering Coco Paloma, I highly recommend them to go with Coco Paloma.

2016-04-04T11:28:29 Response from the vendor

I'm so happy to hear you loved the cake and that we made the process easier for you!

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Margot M

We were thrilled to find Paloma as we needed gluten-free cake for my celiac groom. Her cakes are stunners; her sugar flower work is really incredible. She definitely nailed the aesthetic we were going for, and folks raved about the chocolate cake.

2016-04-04T11:27:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the glowing review! I'm so happy to hear everyone enjoyed the cakes!

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Megan R

We absolutely loved working with Paloma! She is incredibly talented and goes above and beyond to make sure her customers are pleased. She made both our wedding cake and groom’s cake and we truly could not have been happier with both. The hardest part was picking our flavors... Read More because we loved so many of them! We considered many bakeries when planning our wedding but were looking for something very specific – an awesome Star Wars groom’s cake. We truly think she is the BEST! We looked at about a million options online and the Millennium Falcon cake she made us was so much better than anything we had seen or even imagined. The amount of time and detail she put into it was incredible. Before we had a chance to make it to our cake table to see it for ourselves we had heard about it from about a dozen people, it was the talk of the wedding. We highly recommend Coco Paloma and look forward to enjoying more of her tasty cake on our anniversary! Thank you Paloma!

2016-03-22T11:14:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you two. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Jennifer G

Having a wedding in Austin and living 5 hours away I had to base my options on Theknot reviews. I contacted Paloma because she had great reviews and she had pictures of wedding cakes that were similar to the wedding cake I wanted. Paloma was quick to respond and very... Read More professional. I traveled to Austin in the summer and booked a wedding cake tasting with one of my bridesmaids. The cake tasting was delicious! I booked her for my wedding shortly after. I sent Paloma pictures of how I wanted my cake and she designed my cake perfectly. All my guests raved about how delicious and beautiful my cake was that night. I highly recommend Coco Paloma Desserts! Jennifer Martinez Wedding Date: 2/27/2016

2016-03-14T17:40:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I'm so happy to hear that you and your guests loved the cake!

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Colleen M

Paloma did an amazing job on our wedding cakes! She was always very easy to work with and was very reasonably priced. Her gluten free chocolate cake is so delicious, if you need a gf option like we did. I wasn't worried at all about things going smoothly the day of because... Read More Paloma would take care of it. Also, her pricing includes a free cake on your one-year anniversary so you don't have to freeze the top layer of your cake. Please check her out, you will not be disappointed!

2016-03-10T20:39:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I'm so happy you and your guests enjoyed the cakes. Yes, don't forget about your 1st year anniversary tier!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015

If you are planning your dream wedding and are on a budget, then Coco Paloma is the one for you! She let us name our price, and then truly worked with us to get the cake of our dreams. It was a truly beautiful cake, and it was so delicious! She did an excellent job capturing... Read More what I had in mind for the wedding. The only thing is that the flowers on the cake were not the right shade. It was very close, but not what we agreed upon when I signed the contact. Other than that, working with Paloma was easy. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Our wedding cake was beyond stunning; it was probably my favorite element of our wedding. I was so excited about our wedding cake and Paloma knocked it out of the park. Paloma was sweet, helpful and highly responsive. She made special arrangements to deliver our cake to... Read More Houston; I knew right away I wanted her to make our cake and she made it happen! Our cake was not only beautiful, but it was so delicious! We chose dark chocolate/espresso and lavender/almond. So many compliments from our guests. The worst part is when they had to cut up the cake!

Elegant AND Delicious!

Reviewed on 2/03/2015

I highly recommend Coco Paloma Desserts! Paloma was so gracious and accommodating to all of our wedding cake needs. After reviewing her extensive photo gallery and pouring over her decadent flavor options, she helped us choose, with her masterful advice, a cake design and... Read More flavor choices that fit our desires perfectly. The resulting wedding cake was beautifully elegant and the taste was luscious and heavenly! Many of the guests commented on its exquisite flavor, as well. We will be having another reception in the upcoming months, and we will definitely be ordering another dessert from Coco Paloma Desserts. Paloma is the only pastry chef in the area in which I would entrust my business!

Delicious & Beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Monica S

Paloma did a fantastic job! She made our wedding cake, the Groom's cake, state shaped cookies (Texas & Florida) and a croquembouche for us! They were all magnificent!! The Groom's cake & croquembouche went so fast, it was like locusts descended & I know folks had more than one... Read More serving of those! It was all so delicious..I am still eating wedding cake! The artistry was incredible too! I realized loved her designs when I pinned several on Pinterest. I am glad she was available to do our event! She worked with us to incorporate everything we loved from our little Chihuahua who made an appearance on the Groom's cake, jeweled sugar rhinestones in the sugar flowers atop the Wedding Cake, to cookies & of course, the croquembouche. We absolutely LOVED it all and so did our guests!

Thank you, Paloma!

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Scarlet L

Our wedding cake was made and delivered by Coco Paloma desserts, and it was amazing! The service was great, and the flavor was awesome. Paloma had us come to her bakery for a tasting, and it was so hard to pick a favorite! We ended up going with the classic white cake with a... Read More raspberry filling, but my favorite part was that she used real raspberries in the filling. I didn't really have an idea of what I wanted the cake to look like, but she had one on display at her bakery that caught my eye, we switched up the colors a little bit, and it turned out beautiful. One of the best things was that she delivered our cake to our wedding in Round Top, TX...a task that other bakeries were not willing to do. I definitely recommend Coco Paloma to all brides :) Thank you, Paloma!